Fine art, romantic wedding photographer

I strive to give my clients not only beautiful, timeless, candid photos, but a completely involved, completely devoted client experience. I specialize in natural light and naturally posed photography. I love portraiture and showing that true emotion and personality that every couple has. My goal is to infuse natural elements and make photos that you would dream of. I strive to make your wedding photos a reflection of you and everything you like. I want to capture you and your fiance just being, the real stuff. All moments. The in-betweens. Every single thing that makes you, you that’s what I want to see. I want to tell your story.

Artistic, Classic, Lifestyle

Bridal Portraits, Engagement

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Film Photography, Photo, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Wedding Albums

Tucson, AZ Tucson, AZ (520) 668-9134

Reviewed on 8/10/2017 John P

Throwing a wedding has its challenges. Now imagine throwing it all by yourself - since you decided not to have a bridal party - and in a different state! Yup, that was my case! I knew from the start that I would need to rely on great wedding vendors in order to have a beautiful... Read More and stress free wedding. This review is about WHY I selected Marie Cameron Photography to be my wedding photographer. If you're more interested in knowing about the photography quality... Just check out her website! Honestly, her pictures can speak for themselves - she's a fantastic photographer. I began my hunt in early January 2017, 6 months before the wedding. I came across lots wedding photographers websites, but I narrowed my pick to 5 vendors that I liked and Marie happen to be one of them. I asked all 5 vendors if we can meet in person when i'm back in town in April. Many suggested I just call the week i'm in town, because it's too early to schedule a meeting in their books, EXCEPT for Marie! Marie was the only one that booked our 30 minute meet-and-greet meeting in advance. I knew right then and there, that Marie took her job seriously. When I was back in town, I called the other possible vendors to see if they can meet with me, Just like they requested. Guess what... 3 out of the 4 were booked that week. So out for the 5 amazing photographers I had communicated with back and forth, it dropped down to 2 possible vendors. My husband and I met with Marie first, we met at our venue location and a she also brought her husband - who happens to be her second photographer. Instantly, I felt at ease. She has a very mellow and easy going personality. She makes sure she hears what you want first, before giving her opinion. I knew if we worked with her, I wouldn't feel stressed out that she's not hearing my requests or that I had to be 'on' in order to have great photos. Right after the meeting, my husband looked at me and said " Let's go with Marie." And just like that, we signed and paid our deposit that same night! A week before our wedding, I had some doubts about where to take our first look pictures and our bride/groom photos. The venue offered lots of beautiful locations, but with only 50 minutes on the agenda, I wanted to pre-select our locations to make sure everything would be on schedule. Marie and her husband were happy to meet with us on their off day. We road in a golf cart for 45 minutes and she gave me her professional opinion on what would work given the time frame and the sun's direction. On our wedding day, both my husband and I were calm and excited to get married. And when we received our photos, all you can see is our love in every photo. I truly believe that selecting true professionals can make all the difference. We were at ease because we knew that we selected great wedding vendors. Thank you Marie for making an out-of-state bride feel so comfortable on her wedding day! Nancy and John

Reviewed on 12/26/2017 Branda J

Marie was absolutely, 100% one of the best decisions we made with our wedding planning! From the very beginning Marie was quick to respond to all my wedding photo questions and was so accommodating to work with our budget and come up with a wedding package that fit us... Read More perfectly. Her and her husband, Josh were kind, compassionate and oh so hilarious and made taking pictures with them comfortable and relaxing. We received both our engagement and wedding pictures within the week of taking them which was amazing! I love how she set up our gallery that friends and family could view and even order pictures if they liked. She's so very organized and professional even helped me come up with a wedding photo timeline and also helped with ideas on what to wear during our engagement session. I will forever be grateful and blessed that she captured our wedding in such a dreamy, earthy and romantic style. Marie has a talent that is just gorgeous and I can not thank her enough for her images of our wedding!

Reviewed on 12/21/2017

Words cannot describe how grateful I am that Marie was our wedding photographer! She is a true gem and a delight to work as she gives such time and care to her clients! Her photography is absolutely beautiful and we were thrilled with our wedding photographs! She is incredibly... Read More warm, down to earth and the utmost professional. We are looking forward to working with Marie again for future photography. Thank you again Marie, we could not have chosen a more lovely photographer and we will cherish our wedding photos for a lifetime!

Reviewed on 11/11/2017 Brianna F

Marie and her team were so great at our wedding! They captured all the little details of our big day down to the lace, decoration and florals. I loved the soft lighting of our portraits and how all of our guests and special moments were captured.

Reviewed on 11/10/2017 Aleesa A

Marie and her husband were great--very unobtrusive but helpful, they made us feel more relaxed (rather than stressed) on our wedding day, which is very important. I didn't want any goofy photos, and they definitely listened to to what we wanted. Everything came out beautiful and... Read More natural. Turnaround was quick too. I would definitely recommend!

Reviewed on 11/08/2017 Alyssa A

Marie was awesome! She is very professional and our photos turned out beautiful. I highly recommend her!

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 K E

My husband and I had a very intimate ceremony here in Tucson, and we both loved working with Marie. She's was great to work with in person, and very prompt when replying to email as well. We received our pictures quickly and they were ALL gorgeous! I'd highly recommend Marie for... Read More any of my family or friends.

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Ryan V

Marie was amazing! So kind and patient with us. Thank you for the wonderful pictures :)

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Alicia H

Marie and Josh did a great job photographing our wedding a couple weeks ago! They were very professional, seemed to know all of the right photos to take, and we're very easy to work with. I used them, previously, for my maternity shoot and knew I wanted to use them for all of my... Read More other big days! They are great :)

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Carol L

Hiring Marie was easily one of the best choices I made when planning my wedding. Marie is so talented and easy to work with! She is very professional, super responsive, and honestly a lot of fun (so is her husband Josh)! Our photos completely exceeded my expectations and I'm... Read More honestly in love with them. We received our photos less than a week after the wedding and we've gotten so many compliments on how great they turned out. I highly recommend hiring Marie...you WON'T regret it! :)

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Jocelyn A

Marie and Josh were amazing in every way and they made our special day that much more special. Our photos came our more beautiful than we could dream. Marie even helped me put my jewelry on! They really made our special day go more smooth without any hiccups. Thank you Marie!!!

Reviewed on 8/17/2016 Mikayla M

One of the best parts of our wedding! Working with Marie was honestly one of the highlights of our wedding! From the beginning she responded to my inquiry right away and since I was out of state we talked for a while over the phone so she could get a good idea of what we... Read More wanted. and man, did she capture it! She is insanely creative and has an eye for detail. That was very important to me since most of our wedding was DIY. She is also extremely helpful, patient, and professional. We opted out of having any sort of planner so the entire process was understandably chaotic . She didn't flinch at all, just jumped in and asked how she could help. She even helped with my hair and got me into my dress! I truly can't express how wonderful she made our wedding experience and I plan to use her for many more occasions!

Reviewed on 6/19/2016 Dominique R

We had a great experience with Marie Cameron as our wedding photographer this past May 2016. Marie was very professional and easy to communicate with during the scheduling process and before the wedding. She did an amazing job at our wedding both with the beautiful photos she... Read More took, and with helping us stay on track on when to do certain things (she reminded us that she needed to leave soon so we should do the cake cutting/bouquet toss). We love our photos, and got them the week after the wedding. I definitely recommend Marie for your wedding and event photos!!

Reviewed on 5/31/2016

She is somebody you want at your wedding! She is always friendly and supportive in her communications, she gave me good advices on wedding details, and made the overall photography experience enjoyable. I can't wait to see the photographs!

Reviewed on 10/02/2015 Megan M

We were very pleased with the work that Marie did for our wedding. She showed up early and had already scouted out the best back drops in the area for pictures. She was fun to work with and the pictures were amazing. They even came on a very nice keepsake thumb drive. I would... Read More recommend marie to anyone looking for a photographer.

AMAZING!!!! YOU NEED MARIE!

Reviewed on 9/14/2015

Marie Cameron Photography not only is beyond professional, she is so sweet. She was able to make me feel more relaxed on my big day. She assured me that every pose I told her I wanted she got. She went above and beyond to make sure my photos were one of a kind, exactly what I... Read More asked for. Her eye for detail is astounding. She works well under pressure and always produces images that make an impression on you. People always ask who took my photos and I LOVE saying Marie Cameron Photography. You will not be disappointed at all. Marie's work is stunning, and her turn around time is so fast! The price, quality, and quantity are all top notch. YOU need Marie to take your photos. They will be timeless and fabulous.

Best Investment I Could've Made

Reviewed on 9/14/2015

For anyone considering Marie Cameron or in need of photographer - hiring her for my wedding was easily the best decision I made about the entire ceremony. I didn't know Marie before, but she was recommended to me. Just to give you a little scope of my wedding, it was a backyard... Read More affair with family and we were on a strict budget due to having just built our dream home. When I say strict, I mean I was planning a magazine wedding on a $3500 budget! We had almost decided to scrap the hope of hiring a professional photographer and give our guests handheld cameras instead (an option I hated, but a budget is a budget). Every quote from photographers I received was astronomical for an extremely limited amount of time. Then I found Marie! Her process was amazing. We met before the wedding and she gave me a checklist of shots I was looking for, which was an incredible resource. She made sure I knew she was working for my perfect photo, and she DELIVERED! And her pricing? Less than a half of other photographers and her quality was so much more! She arrived early, took the time to meet my guests, got to know personalities, and took some beautiful pictures. Even more than that, she went above and beyond! She and her husband helped my guests, kept the wedding schedule going, answered questions, and especially helped me calm my nerves right before the big walk. She was a complete stranger with the kindness and empathy as if we'd known each other for much longer. I really felt like my wedding meant something to her and it came out in the photos. If you're thinking about a wedding or event photographer, please, give Marie a consideration. She's kind, professional, and your event becomes just as important to her. It will be the best decision you make!

Reviewed on 9/14/2015 Kelly S

I could not have asked for a better photographer to capture me and my husband's special day. From the moment I first contacted Marie to the moment my final images were delivered, she was so amazing to work with! Aside from being a great photographer, Marie is also just such a... Read More sweet person. On our wedding day she went above and beyond and helped calm me down so much because she was on top of things and used her wedding experience to make sure that everything was running smoothly, all while capturing beautiful memories we will truly cherish forever. I'm still in awe at how beautiful our wedding photos are and I love that I can look at them an relive all the precious moments from that day. Definitely contact Marie - you'll be so happy you did!

Marie Cameron

Hi! I’m Marie and I am a natural-light, wedding and family photographer based in the gorgeous desert of Tucson, Arizona. I'm a wife and soon to be mother of a beautiful bubbling little baby. My husband Josh and I work together as a team. You will rarely see one of us without the other. He is my go-to second shooter at weddings and my second pair of hands at portrait sessions. We love working together, and we especially love working together to create a special experience for our clients. Shoot me an email and let’s talk about your story!