The Largest Selection of Gowns, 25+ Collections!

The Midwest's Premier Bridal salon with over 90 Years of Experience. Marie Gabriel Couture proudly carries over 25+ exclusive designers with over 400 wedding dresses, giving us one of the largest selections of gowns in the country! We love what we do, and we're here to make sure you have an amazing, 5-star experience!

5252 E. 82nd St., Indianapolis, IN (317) 849-3333

Reviewed on 6/05/2016 Karly S

OH MY GOODNESS. I do not think I will ever be able to thank the people of Marie Gabriel Couture Bridal. When I called to set up a consultation they were able to get me in the next day. This was the first day I had gone out on the search for THE dress. I had zero intentions of... Read More purchasing a dress, I just wanted to go look and see some options. When i got there, the staff welcomed my best friends and mom with a smile and had such a positive and energetic vibe that it was contagious! She took us over to our own individual stage and sat my friends and mother down. She asked me what my vision was, looked through the pictures I had brought and we talked about my venue. She gave my guests and a run down of how the day was going to go and then me and her went off on the search! She asked me in private what my budget was so I didn't feel awkward in from of my friends. She then took me to a dress and asked if I like or disliked it and why and why not. It was very easy to be honest with her. She took me around to each designer and showed me dresses that she thought would be a "me" dress. And she was so spot on with every dress she brought me too. She even let me browse freely with out making me feel rushed. We selected 7 dresses and took them back to the dressing room. She helped me get ready and clipped it in places so it would have a snug fit and then she would open the curtain and help me walk out on the stage and announced my "grand entrance" every time i went to show my guests. She even let my mom take pictures and videos so I could show my dad how our girls day went. As well as show my mother in law who was sick and unable to make it. She was very kind in telling us about the dress and helped me eliminate the ones that i did not like. When we decided on the dress i liked the best, she took me back into the dressing room did my hair in a beautiful up due, picked out a veil and even gave me flowers. When I came out my mom was in tears, I almost cried and felt like a princess. I just new this was the dress. Prior to finding the dress, I was worried about buying a dress without visiting other bridal shops. But when I put it on for the last time, I just knew. It was the most wonderful and magical feeling and I could not have done it without the help of Breianna Strong and all her wonderful tips and words of encouragement. After deciding to get the dress, we all laughed and cried and she got us all mimosas to do a toast! We truly appreciated the excellent service and I could not of imagined a better experience than this boutique. I could not have imagined even visiting another place. Another shopper in the store who just purchased her dress earlier told me not to worry about going anywhere else because of all the places she has visited; it does not even hold a candle to Marie Gabriel Couture Bridal. It was a wonderful day!

Reviewed on 7/31/2016 Cassia G

I loved my experience at Marie Gabriel! I was referred to them by multiple friends of mind who had recently found their dream dress there. I made my first appointment of the day there, and cancelled everything afterwards! I had a pretty good idea of what I wanted, so the MG... Read More crew helped walk me through their store and pick out things that were very close to what I envisioned. The second dress I tried on was the one I never wanted to take off! Sealing it with a toast of champagne, we sat down and went over the entire care package for the dress. It is the ideal bridal experience.

Reviewed on 5/06/2016 Rachel S

Young, Anne-Marie, and all of the ladies at Marie Gabriel are absolutely wonderful to work with. I had been to a couple of bridal salons before going to see the girls at Marie Gabriel, and the difference in customer service and experience was astounding. I never felt... Read More pressured to purchase something that I didn't like or that wasn't in my price range. My lovely consultant helped me to choose dresses to try on that fit the description I was looking for while respecting my price point. I did say YES to the dress at Marie Gabriel! PS - Did I mention that every bride gets her own dressing room and a "stage" all her own? The experience for my friends/family who were with me was wonderful as well. Large comfortable seats to relax in while you wait to see the bride appear. I can't say enough about how much I loved the experience at Marie Gabriel. I love my dress and I loved the customer service.

Reviewed on 9/15/2017 Hannah B

Shopping for my dress was so fun! The consultants really seemed to know what I was looking for and pulled dresses that I loved. They really go for the bridal experience with a toast after I said Yes! I loved that the dresses were beautiful but unique; I didn't have to worry... Read More about all the other people who might get married in the same dress. I also did alterations with them and they stored my dress until the wedding. The service was great all along.

Reviewed on 9/05/2017 Kylee H

I had been to a few places and tried on a handful of dresses prior to scheduling with Marie Gabriel. As soon as those elevator doors opened, I knew that I had found the right place. I was scheduled with Celeste (LOVE her, I wish I could put her in my pocket and take her with me... Read More every where I go!- She actually picked out what would end up being my dress and encouraged me to try on! It was something that I never thought would have worked, but she was right and it is beautiful!! Hands down a winner. It was a great experience for everyone in my group and I am SO glad that we ended up there! AMAZING staff, customer service is top notch and I cant wait until my dress comes in so I can go back and see everyone!

Reviewed on 8/19/2017 Elaina V

After searching many other places- I'm happy to say this was our best and last stop. The environment was so welcoming and the staff was beyond friendly and helpful! I cannot share enough kind words about this place!! Thankful that I found Marie Couture Bridal. ❤️

Reviewed on 8/14/2017 Lauren H

Wow! I am not sure there are even words to express how incredible my experience at Marie Gabriel Couture Bridal was this weekend! Having tried on dresses at 10+ shops in the Cincinnati and Louisville area, I do not hesitate to say that Marie Gabriel Couture Bridal is the best of... Read More the best in selection, customer service, and overall experience. If you are at all considering a trip to Indy to look for your dress, you definitely should treat yourself to the Marie Gabriel experience! From the moment you walk in the door, you feel like you are the only bride in the world. My consultant, Celeste, asked me about my vision for the dress, how I had felt about other dresses I'd tried on, and even to see photos of my wedding venue so that she could 'put herself in the scene'. She then walked my bridesmaid and I around the store showing me some gorgeous Lazaro and Hayley Paige dresses (that all fell within my specified budget, of course) and we pulled 6 or so to try on. For context, I was not optimistic that I was going to find a dress that day - in fact I was feeling pretty low because I thought I had found my dress two days prior at a different shop only for my consultant to tell me (after I had picked the dress and was ready to pay) that my friend who had referred me to the shop had already purchased that dress - whoops! In light of that situation, I was afraid I would never find another dress that made me feel the same. But I was wrong. And, after hearing my story, Celeste and the shop owner were DETERMINED to help me find something better. And they did. I am not a crier, in fact, a sales rep at another store asked me if I 'had feelings at all'... but when I put on my dress at MGCB, Tears did start to well up in my eyes because I knew that I had found THE dress and that I wouldn't have to settle for anything less. Thank you so much Celeste and the whole Marie Gabriel team!

Reviewed on 8/06/2017 Jazzmine B

It impossible for me to put into words how grateful i am to this store. I am overwhelmed by their compassion and passion to make every bride feel like they are the most important person in the store. Every Bride deserves the Marie Gabriel Couture experience. For those brides... Read More like me, that were affected by alfred angelo, trust me no one understands and can sympathize with us more than the people at this store. Im so glad to now be a Marie Gabriel Couture Bride.

Reviewed on 7/22/2017 Rachel L

The staff here could not relate to my personality or vision I had for a wedding dress. They were also very rude to the guest that I brought that day and follow them around the salon and kept asking them what our price range was. They were told several times with the price range... Read More was in to not worry about it with the guest. It was not a comfortable location to shop at and their dress selection was not very wide. After hearing great things about this location I was very disappointed in the experience that we had here.

Reviewed on 7/06/2017 Diem G

Found the perfect dress here! The staff is extremely responsive in addressing any questions or concerns you might have. I had multiple fittings with Young and she listened to my concerns and did everything she could to make me feel pretty!! Thank you Marie Gabriel staff! You are... Read More all wonderful.

Reviewed on 7/06/2017 Michaela W

My dress was beautiful, the service was outstanding, and they worked within my budget. I felt beautiful on my wedding day!

Reviewed on 6/30/2017 Carrie P

Very unprofessional. I had email confirmation of my appointment time and when I called to confirm the day before, they said they had no record of it. I provided them with a copy of the email confirmation and they had no explanation for why they did not have my appointment... Read More reserved. Rather than trying to accommodate me, they told me they were too busy to talk to me and they would call me back. I was coming from out of town and had a full day of appointments planned, so keeping my appointment time was critical. I can't speak to their dresses, but their customer service is severely lacking.

Reviewed on 6/25/2017 Allie H

I had the best experience!!! From the moment I arrived until my goodbye the overall experience was unbeatable. You will absolutely not regret making an appointment with Marie Gabriel!! Aside from the amazing customer service their dress selection is amazing!!

Reviewed on 4/18/2017 Teanna A

I had seen a channel 13 early morning segment about Marie Gabriel Couture. I went to work that morning and made an appointment. 4/1/2017 was the first fitting I had. At my appointment I had the pleasure of working with Anne Marie. She welcomed my maid of honor, mom, aunts, my... Read More daughter, via face time, and myself. She asked me my style, what I was looking for. She was very knowledgeable. She pulled what i asked for. We had a great time trying dresses on. Anne Marie made made me feel so comfortable. I ended up buying a Beautiful dress...one completely different from what I thought I wanted. But the dress I picked is so me. I am in love! My 1st time and I know I made the best choice. I thank Anne Marie for a great experience! I thank Marie Gabriel for the great selection. I can't wait to blow my hubby's mind when he sees me.

Reviewed on 3/28/2017 Jill B

I can't say enough good things about this place! My consultant this past weekend Celeste was fantastic and helped me find exactly what I wanted just by looking at saved photos on my phone. We were torn between two dresses and she and other employees were so patient with helping... Read More us come to the right decision even after trying on the same two dresses multiple times. They were more than accommodating when we said we needed to go think about the purchase before committing and were not pushy at all with having us make a purchase. When we came back, everyone greeted us by name, which showed the effort they put into all of their customers. All of the employees, especially Celeste, were so friendly and it felt like I was talking with friends and not with a consultant. If you want a great experience and an unlimited amount of gorgeous dresses, I highly recommend Marie Gabriel Couture!!

Reviewed on 3/20/2017 Corinne S

Absolutely exquisite bridal experience. From their selection, to their customer service, product knowledge, follow up and communication, the staff, management, and ownership of this boutique are second to none. Since my wedding in 2016, I have referred 2 friends here who have... Read More also had the same caliber of experience; outstanding. If you live within 2 hours of Marie Gabriel and do not shop for your bridal gown here, you are doing yourself a disservice.

Reviewed on 2/27/2017 Megan K

I'm so confused how this place has 5 stars... I came in from Chicago to do some preliminary dress shopping with my sister and some friends. Marie Gabriel was recommended as the go to wedding dress shop in Indy. Let me start by saying that they have some great dresses, but the... Read More professionalism of their staff deserves -5 stars. I was clear from the beginning of my appointment that they I was trying get a sense of what I wanted and that we had been to a few other places during the day, but I was still early in my search. I found a dress that I liked and as soon as I had a positive reaction, I got the full-press sales push from their staff. They kept pushing that they offered a 10% discount, but only if I bought that day. I reiterated that I was still in the early stages of looking at dresses and that my mom wasn't even with me, so I was not planning on buying a dress. My sister made a comment that she didn't know if she liked the dress I was trying on as much as one earlier. The manager asked to see a picture of the other dress and proceeded to make comments on how the other dress was unflattering and tacky. Since my experience, I've had friends go to Marie Gabriel and have the same experience... I'm not sure what they are doing to pad their ratings online, but beware. You are better off going anywhere else.

Reviewed on 2/19/2017 Anne E

Marie Gabriel Couture Bridal swept me off my feet! It was my first-day dress shopping and I had already been at two different stores and losing hope of my dream dress. I almost didn't show my consultant my Pinterest pictures because I thought there was no way they had the dress,... Read More I didn't think it existed. My consultant was Celeste and she was AMAZING! She knew the perfect dress to try one. She walked me around the store and we pulled dresses to try. I tried on the perfect dress and fell in love with it! It was truely amazing! Celeste went above and beyond by doing my hair in an updo 9like I said I would have on my wedding day0 and completing the whole look with the veil! She is amazing! The whole store was so welcoming and kind! I will definitely refer all my friends to Marie Gabriel Couture Bridal. They know what they are doing and how to wow. Thank you, Celeste for helping by dreams come true! Can't wait to wear it down the aisle.

Reviewed on 2/05/2017 Abby J

I had the BEST experience! The staff was so helpful and supportive. Brianna was so sweet and I loved her! I cannot recommend Marie Gabriel more!

Reviewed on 1/25/2017 Taryn B

I can't say enough about Marie Gabriel! Their dresses are so unique and the girls are super helpful in the store. I love that they let me look at all of the gowns versus just grabbing what I described. I left the store knowing I had seen all my options and picked the best one... Read More for me. Highly recommended!!

Reviewed on 1/03/2017 Kimberly R

This is a larger salon and there can be a few different brides trying on dresses at the same time. It can be somewhat distracting, however, I had a good appointment for the most part. My consultant and I think the proprieter, listened to what I said and offered to make... Read More alterations to a dress to fit my vision. I got a bad taste at the end when my consultant was being rather pushy to make the purchase, even though I said I needed to think about it. We were also told not to tell the next salon what they had offered to do for me regarding the changes in the dress. They have beautiful dresses, but I did not like the pressure at the end.

Reviewed on 11/21/2016 Shelby W

I cannot say enough great things about Marie Gabriel ! The dress selection is unbeatable and the customer service is top notch!

Reviewed on 11/07/2016 Elizabeth M

I didn't love my experience here. They most definitely had a lot of beautiful dresses, but they are a bit on the pricier side. I was considering a dress that was out of my budget and felt a little pressured to buy. I appreciate that they're trying to make a great experience, but... Read More they gave me a fake bouquet and had me walk around...really I just felt more like a monkey. If your budget is pretty liberal and you want that TV-style 'say yes to the dress', then this shop would probably be worth checking out. If that's not your style, though, might be best to pass.

Reviewed on 11/04/2016 Marianne H

Had a great experience at Marie Gabriel and found my dress! V was AMAZING and helped me find the dress that was me.

Reviewed on 11/02/2016 Mika K

I love this Bridal shop! The consultants there were brilliant at helping me feel beautiful for my big day! They helped me find a dress that I could travel with easily, I wasn't expecting it to be so easy to travel with a wedding dress!