The Largest Selection of Gowns, 25+ Collections!

The Midwest's Premier Bridal salon with over 90 Years of Experience. Marie Gabriel Couture proudly carries over 25+ exclusive designers with over 400 wedding dresses, giving us one of the largest selections of gowns in the country! We love what we do, and we're here to make sure you have an amazing, 5-star experience!

5252 E. 82nd St., Indianapolis, IN (317) 849-3333

Reviewed on 6/05/2016 Karly S

OH MY GOODNESS. I do not think I will ever be able to thank the people of Marie Gabriel Couture Bridal. When I called to set up a consultation they were able to get me in the next day. This was the first day I had gone out on the search for THE dress. I had zero intentions of... Read More purchasing a dress, I just wanted to go look and see some options. When i got there, the staff welcomed my best friends and mom with a smile and had such a positive and energetic vibe that it was contagious! She took us over to our own individual stage and sat my friends and mother down. She asked me what my vision was, looked through the pictures I had brought and we talked about my venue. She gave my guests and a run down of how the day was going to go and then me and her went off on the search! She asked me in private what my budget was so I didn't feel awkward in from of my friends. She then took me to a dress and asked if I like or disliked it and why and why not. It was very easy to be honest with her. She took me around to each designer and showed me dresses that she thought would be a "me" dress. And she was so spot on with every dress she brought me too. She even let me browse freely with out making me feel rushed. We selected 7 dresses and took them back to the dressing room. She helped me get ready and clipped it in places so it would have a snug fit and then she would open the curtain and help me walk out on the stage and announced my "grand entrance" every time i went to show my guests. She even let my mom take pictures and videos so I could show my dad how our girls day went. As well as show my mother in law who was sick and unable to make it. She was very kind in telling us about the dress and helped me eliminate the ones that i did not like. When we decided on the dress i liked the best, she took me back into the dressing room did my hair in a beautiful up due, picked out a veil and even gave me flowers. When I came out my mom was in tears, I almost cried and felt like a princess. I just new this was the dress. Prior to finding the dress, I was worried about buying a dress without visiting other bridal shops. But when I put it on for the last time, I just knew. It was the most wonderful and magical feeling and I could not have done it without the help of Breianna Strong and all her wonderful tips and words of encouragement. After deciding to get the dress, we all laughed and cried and she got us all mimosas to do a toast! We truly appreciated the excellent service and I could not of imagined a better experience than this boutique. I could not have imagined even visiting another place. Another shopper in the store who just purchased her dress earlier told me not to worry about going anywhere else because of all the places she has visited; it does not even hold a candle to Marie Gabriel Couture Bridal. It was a wonderful day!

Reviewed on 7/31/2016 Cassia G

I loved my experience at Marie Gabriel! I was referred to them by multiple friends of mind who had recently found their dream dress there. I made my first appointment of the day there, and cancelled everything afterwards! I had a pretty good idea of what I wanted, so the MG... Read More crew helped walk me through their store and pick out things that were very close to what I envisioned. The second dress I tried on was the one I never wanted to take off! Sealing it with a toast of champagne, we sat down and went over the entire care package for the dress. It is the ideal bridal experience.

Reviewed on 5/06/2016 Rachel S

Young, Anne-Marie, and all of the ladies at Marie Gabriel are absolutely wonderful to work with. I had been to a couple of bridal salons before going to see the girls at Marie Gabriel, and the difference in customer service and experience was astounding. I never felt... Read More pressured to purchase something that I didn't like or that wasn't in my price range. My lovely consultant helped me to choose dresses to try on that fit the description I was looking for while respecting my price point. I did say YES to the dress at Marie Gabriel! PS - Did I mention that every bride gets her own dressing room and a "stage" all her own? The experience for my friends/family who were with me was wonderful as well. Large comfortable seats to relax in while you wait to see the bride appear. I can't say enough about how much I loved the experience at Marie Gabriel. I love my dress and I loved the customer service.

Reviewed on 4/18/2017 Teanna A

I had seen a channel 13 early morning segment about Marie Gabriel Couture. I went to work that morning and made an appointment. 4/1/2017 was the first fitting I had. At my appointment I had the pleasure of working with Anne Marie. She welcomed my maid of honor, mom, aunts, my... Read More daughter, via face time, and myself. She asked me my style, what I was looking for. She was very knowledgeable. She pulled what i asked for. We had a great time trying dresses on. Anne Marie made made me feel so comfortable. I ended up buying a Beautiful dress...one completely different from what I thought I wanted. But the dress I picked is so me. I am in love! My 1st time and I know I made the best choice. I thank Anne Marie for a great experience! I thank Marie Gabriel for the great selection. I can't wait to blow my hubby's mind when he sees me.

Reviewed on 3/28/2017 Jill B

I can't say enough good things about this place! My consultant this past weekend Celeste was fantastic and helped me find exactly what I wanted just by looking at saved photos on my phone. We were torn between two dresses and she and other employees were so patient with helping... Read More us come to the right decision even after trying on the same two dresses multiple times. They were more than accommodating when we said we needed to go think about the purchase before committing and were not pushy at all with having us make a purchase. When we came back, everyone greeted us by name, which showed the effort they put into all of their customers. All of the employees, especially Celeste, were so friendly and it felt like I was talking with friends and not with a consultant. If you want a great experience and an unlimited amount of gorgeous dresses, I highly recommend Marie Gabriel Couture!!

Reviewed on 3/20/2017 Corinne S

Absolutely exquisite bridal experience. From their selection, to their customer service, product knowledge, follow up and communication, the staff, management, and ownership of this boutique are second to none. Since my wedding in 2016, I have referred 2 friends here who have... Read More also had the same caliber of experience; outstanding. If you live within 2 hours of Marie Gabriel and do not shop for your bridal gown here, you are doing yourself a disservice.

Reviewed on 2/27/2017 Megan K

I'm so confused how this place has 5 stars... I came in from Chicago to do some preliminary dress shopping with my sister and some friends. Marie Gabriel was recommended as the go to wedding dress shop in Indy. Let me start by saying that they have some great dresses, but the... Read More professionalism of their staff deserves -5 stars. I was clear from the beginning of my appointment that they I was trying get a sense of what I wanted and that we had been to a few other places during the day, but I was still early in my search. I found a dress that I liked and as soon as I had a positive reaction, I got the full-press sales push from their staff. They kept pushing that they offered a 10% discount, but only if I bought that day. I reiterated that I was still in the early stages of looking at dresses and that my mom wasn't even with me, so I was not planning on buying a dress. My sister made a comment that she didn't know if she liked the dress I was trying on as much as one earlier. The manager asked to see a picture of the other dress and proceeded to make comments on how the other dress was unflattering and tacky. Since my experience, I've had friends go to Marie Gabriel and have the same experience... I'm not sure what they are doing to pad their ratings online, but beware. You are better off going anywhere else.

Reviewed on 2/19/2017 Anne E

Marie Gabriel Couture Bridal swept me off my feet! It was my first-day dress shopping and I had already been at two different stores and losing hope of my dream dress. I almost didn't show my consultant my Pinterest pictures because I thought there was no way they had the dress,... Read More I didn't think it existed. My consultant was Celeste and she was AMAZING! She knew the perfect dress to try one. She walked me around the store and we pulled dresses to try. I tried on the perfect dress and fell in love with it! It was truely amazing! Celeste went above and beyond by doing my hair in an updo 9like I said I would have on my wedding day0 and completing the whole look with the veil! She is amazing! The whole store was so welcoming and kind! I will definitely refer all my friends to Marie Gabriel Couture Bridal. They know what they are doing and how to wow. Thank you, Celeste for helping by dreams come true! Can't wait to wear it down the aisle.

Reviewed on 2/05/2017 Abby J

I had the BEST experience! The staff was so helpful and supportive. Brianna was so sweet and I loved her! I cannot recommend Marie Gabriel more!

Reviewed on 1/25/2017 Taryn B

I can't say enough about Marie Gabriel! Their dresses are so unique and the girls are super helpful in the store. I love that they let me look at all of the gowns versus just grabbing what I described. I left the store knowing I had seen all my options and picked the best one... Read More for me. Highly recommended!!

Reviewed on 1/03/2017 Kimberly R

This is a larger salon and there can be a few different brides trying on dresses at the same time. It can be somewhat distracting, however, I had a good appointment for the most part. My consultant and I think the proprieter, listened to what I said and offered to make... Read More alterations to a dress to fit my vision. I got a bad taste at the end when my consultant was being rather pushy to make the purchase, even though I said I needed to think about it. We were also told not to tell the next salon what they had offered to do for me regarding the changes in the dress. They have beautiful dresses, but I did not like the pressure at the end.

Reviewed on 11/21/2016 Shelby W

I cannot say enough great things about Marie Gabriel ! The dress selection is unbeatable and the customer service is top notch!

Reviewed on 11/07/2016 Elizabeth M

I didn't love my experience here. They most definitely had a lot of beautiful dresses, but they are a bit on the pricier side. I was considering a dress that was out of my budget and felt a little pressured to buy. I appreciate that they're trying to make a great experience, but... Read More they gave me a fake bouquet and had me walk around...really I just felt more like a monkey. If your budget is pretty liberal and you want that TV-style 'say yes to the dress', then this shop would probably be worth checking out. If that's not your style, though, might be best to pass.

Reviewed on 11/04/2016 Marianne H

Had a great experience at Marie Gabriel and found my dress! V was AMAZING and helped me find the dress that was me.

Reviewed on 11/02/2016 Mika K

I love this Bridal shop! The consultants there were brilliant at helping me feel beautiful for my big day! They helped me find a dress that I could travel with easily, I wasn't expecting it to be so easy to travel with a wedding dress!

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Michelle S

I cannot speak highly enough about my amazing experience with Marie Gabriel Couture Bridal. The dress selection is flawless and the cherry on top is the incredible customer service. Every time I think of my dress, I get a warm fuzzy feeling because I know it’s “the one”. I am so... Read More excited to be wearing my perfect, unique MGC dress on the most special day!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 L P

Such a wonderful experience! I was beginning to think I would never find "the dress", but when I got to there and told Celeste what I had in mind, she pulled the perfect dress! We all cried and knew it was "the one". Celeste and all of the other ladies there were so sweet! I had... Read More the moment that every bride dreams about!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Katie T

I cannot say enough great things about Marie Gabriel Couture! If you are looking for your dream dress, look no further!! They helped me find the dress of my dreams and were so patient through my four hour appointment. Anne-Marie and Young Colling truly have a talent and eye for... Read More picking out the perfect dress to fit and flatter any woman. I am so excited to wear the most beautiful gown on my wedding day. Marie Gabriel helped make my wedding dress dreams become a reality and I am forever grateful to them!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Corinne W

Absolutely gorgeous store, with the amenities and service just like the show "Say Yes to the Dress." The sales girls (I had Vedorian) are not only friendly, but extremely skilled at picking dresses. I had a wonderful experience, and would recommend to anyone!!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Amber E

I went to Marie Gabriel to look for my dress and they were extremely helpful! I had a large group with me and they were very accommodating. I wasn't quite sure what style I wanted and the consultant helped me narrow it down quickly with helpful advice as well. I would encourage... Read More any bride to be to go here, it was all around a great experience!!

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Sara G

I am so glad I decided to shop at Marie Gabriel! They did an amazing job! I would recommend you check this amazing bridal boutique out!

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Riley B

I had a wonderful experience at Marie Gabriel. It actually wasn't a shop I was excited to go to at all, but I needed another appt and thought I would check them out. I had a large group of family members with me as I was dress shopping, and they were more than happy to... Read More accommodate them all and shift chairs around. My consultant was everything I could have hoped for in finding a dress for me. I found my dress and I couldn't be happier with it! I recommend everyone to check this place out. I'm very glad I decided to make an appointment with them! :)

Reviewed on 10/16/2016 Kelcey H

I had an AMAZING time finding the perfect dress at Marie Gabriel Couture last week. Vedorian was SO helpful, and even for me who hates shopping, she made the experience so great. She listened to what I wanted/didn't want, and she picked out dresses that were perfectly aligned... Read More with my personality and style. Plus she was so kind and fun throughout the appointment. It was the first and only bridal store that I went to, and I am so so grateful that I did! Thank you, Vedorian, and Marie Gabriel Couture for being so wonderful! ♥

Reviewed on 10/16/2016 Amanda D

In a nutshell: I live in D.C. and am getting married in Indiana. I had one day to dress shop with my sisters who reside in Indy/Ohio. The only appointment I made for the day was with Marie Gabriel. To say Celeste and Young were incredibly helpful, kind, and professional is an... Read More understatement. We selected an amazing dress that I cannot wait to wear. I could not have been or continue to be more impressed. I would not have thought to request a swatch for shoe shopping, but it ended up in my mailbox - thank you, Young! My dress should be completed in December and I am looking forward to visiting again for my fittings. My heartfelt gratitude to Celeste and Young.

Reviewed on 10/14/2016 Ashley H

These guys are absolutely incredible! I unexpectedly lost a bunch of weight and it was cutting it close to crunch time for the wedding and they worked so hard to make everything perfect. I would recommend Marie Gabriel's to everyone getting married!!!