The Largest Selection of Gowns, 25+ Collections!

The Midwest's Premier Bridal salon with over 90 Years of Experience. Marie Gabriel Couture proudly carries over 25+ exclusive designers with over 400 wedding dresses, giving us one of the largest selections of gowns in the country! We love what we do, and we're here to make sure you have an amazing, 5-star experience!

5252 E. 82nd St., Indianapolis, IN (317) 849-3333

Reviewed on 8/14/2017 Lauren H

Wow! I am not sure there are even words to express how incredible my experience at Marie Gabriel Couture Bridal was this weekend! Having tried on dresses at 10+ shops in the Cincinnati and Louisville area, I do not hesitate to say that Marie Gabriel Couture Bridal is the best of... Read More the best in selection, customer service, and overall experience. If you are at all considering a trip to Indy to look for your dress, you definitely should treat yourself to the Marie Gabriel experience! From the moment you walk in the door, you feel like you are the only bride in the world. My consultant, Celeste, asked me about my vision for the dress, how I had felt about other dresses I'd tried on, and even to see photos of my wedding venue so that she could 'put herself in the scene'. She then walked my bridesmaid and I around the store showing me some gorgeous Lazaro and Hayley Paige dresses (that all fell within my specified budget, of course) and we pulled 6 or so to try on. For context, I was not optimistic that I was going to find a dress that day - in fact I was feeling pretty low because I thought I had found my dress two days prior at a different shop only for my consultant to tell me (after I had picked the dress and was ready to pay) that my friend who had referred me to the shop had already purchased that dress - whoops! In light of that situation, I was afraid I would never find another dress that made me feel the same. But I was wrong. And, after hearing my story, Celeste and the shop owner were DETERMINED to help me find something better. And they did. I am not a crier, in fact, a sales rep at another store asked me if I 'had feelings at all'... but when I put on my dress at MGCB, Tears did start to well up in my eyes because I knew that I had found THE dress and that I wouldn't have to settle for anything less. Thank you so much Celeste and the whole Marie Gabriel team!

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Kassandra F

Marie Gabriel is the ONLY staff you should go to in Indianapolis. They were the last appointment we had scheduled for the day, and after being disappointed and treated rudly at other bridal salons we did not want to go. However, we went and I am so glad we did. Brianne was our... Read More consultant and she was able to just get what I wanted and was thinking. She helped me find dresses that fit my dream, and I found the perfect wedding dress. I also had them complete my alterations and they were perfect. THe dress fit like a dream and was exactly what I wanted on my wedding day. I cannot thank Marie Gabriel enough for being the best team and bridal salon in Indianapolis!

Reviewed on 8/19/2017 Elaina V

After searching many other places- I'm happy to say this was our best and last stop. The environment was so welcoming and the staff was beyond friendly and helpful! I cannot share enough kind words about this place!! Thankful that I found Marie Couture Bridal. ❤️

Reviewed on 1/13/2018 Elizabeth C

I don't normally write reviews, but this place was simply amazing. I have heard horror stories of bridal consultants pressuring their brides to "hurry up" with timing, and not being the nicest. This place was so professional and extremely friendly! My consultant captured the... Read More style of my wedding exactly and reflected it in my dress. She had such a great insight of how certain dresses would look on me. Their inventory had a large selection of collections to choose from, compared to some boutiques with little amount of collections. I can't say enough good about this place! Great experience that I'll remember and cherish forever!

Reviewed on 12/13/2017 Andrea S

Great experience and best selection in town

Reviewed on 12/10/2017 Kara K

I had such a wonderful and enjoyable experience shopping for my dress at Marie Gabriel. Going in, I did not know what style dress I wanted and they really helped me figure that out. I was nervous I was going to feel pressured into purchasing a dress, but I did not get this... Read More feeling at all! They have the selection and such an amazing staff. I moved out of the state after purchasing my dress and the owner made last minute accommodations for me to pick it up when I came back into town, which I truly appreciated. I highly recommend this bridal store to any bride!

Reviewed on 12/06/2017 Brett W

I cannot put into words how incredible the staff was at Marie Gabriel Couture. I had Jorie as a stylist and throughout the entire appointment she was very helpful, pointed me in the right direction with my envisioned dress style and made me feel very comfortable while trying on... Read More dresses. Although I spent most of my time with Jorie, the other stylists were around and willing to help in any way possible. I would recommend this place to anyone looking to have a personalized and memorable experience. I couldn't be more happy with the dress I purchased and have no doubts looking back on the process.

Reviewed on 12/06/2017 Courtney J

The staff was immensely helpful and completely understood my struggles in finding the perfect dress. I felt listened to, supported and wasn't pressured to go over my budget at all. I can't wait to wear my dress from Marie Gabriel again - it is everything I wanted and more. Thank... Read More you!

Reviewed on 12/04/2017 Allison C

Had an amazing experience here! The sales ladies made it a truly special experience!

Reviewed on 11/28/2017 Emily S

I had such a great experience at Marie Gabriel with stylist, Celeste. It was the first shop I visited, and it kicked off a weekend of dress shopping on such a high note. Celeste was so personable and made me and my family feel so comfortable. I ended up finding my dress at a... Read More different store that weekend, but I really wanted to share what a great time I had at Marie Gabriel.

Reviewed on 11/16/2017 Heidi B

Beautiful selection of dresses. I got the Berta dress of my dreams! Very nice and attentive to detail when tailoring your dress!

Reviewed on 11/09/2017 Carlisha C

Marie Gabriel has so many beautiful styles for all types of budgets. They have a friendly staff that make you feel comfortable while changing in and out of dresses. They also have a wide range of accessories, so I also got my veil here as well. Lastly, they have a alteration... Read More package that allows you to keep you dress safe at the salon, takes care of all of your alterations and steams it on the day! Overall, an amazing experience.

Reviewed on 11/04/2017 Katelyn M

Absolutely AMAZING! I cannot believe the extraordinary experience I had wedding dress shopping at Marie Gabriel Couture Bridal. I am not one that likes to dress shop. I was honestly dreading going there due to the previously boring experiences I had at the other bridal stores I... Read More had shopped at. I wish I would have only went to Marie's! I was nervous to go to Marie's due to hearing it was pricey, but it truly wasn't! The dresses that I was putting on was in my price range and they were ten times prettier than any other dresses I had tried on previously for the same prices elsewhere. This was truly a day I will never forget. It wouldn't have been as great without Natalie, our helper. She is the one that made the experience amazing! She picked out beautiful dresses, included the whole family, took pictures so my mother could actually look at the dresses.... and when I found the dress she did my hair and put ear rings on me. Afterwards we celebrated with Mamosa's. I felt like I was on the show "Say yes to the dress." Without Natalie my experience would have been nothing. I have let everyone know how amazing this place was and even have my soon to be sister in law going there. I wish I could do the whole day over again! I would also like to say that the daughter that helps run the store is very honest and encouraging. This is the type of store that anyone would want to go to for their dream day! If you don't go, you will definitely miss out and regret it!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Peggy A

Our experience with Marie Gabriel Couture Bridal exceeded our expectations. Everything was perfect and the dress was exquisite. They took great care with all the details, selection, alterations, storage, and included a cleaning/preservation coupon. We heartily recommend this... Read More salon. Thank you. The mother of the bride.

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Bri S

Wonderful staff that made the wedding dress shopping experience that much better! Excellent selection of beautiful dresses! Loved every minute of it

Reviewed on 10/30/2017

Such a wonderful and special experience!! I can not wait to wear my gown!!! Marie Gabriel Couture has the best selection and best staff!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Jess J

After choosing my dress, I was measured to determine what size dress I should order. I was heavily pressured by the sales representative and store manager to purchase a size bigger than what I was measured for. I did choose to get the bigger size based off of their expertise.... Read More When I finally got my dress 5 months later, it was completely falling off of me. That is when the sales representative recommended their alteration package of $700! I am sure this happens at other bridal stores as well, but I definitely learned my lesson.

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Emily C

I do not have enough wonderful things to say about Marie Gabriel! From beginning to end the staff was professional and welcoming! I worked with Jorie, and she was AMAZING! She made me feel comfortable and confident when helping me find THE PERFECT dress! Overall, I couldn't have... Read More asked for a better experience. THANK YOU!

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Kristin Y

The staff here is very knowledgeable about their gowns. I found my perfect dress, a style I didn't know I wanted! The associates were the best at making each gown I tried on feel like it actually fit me, and clamping each dress well. I would definitely recommend to other friends... Read More looking to purchase their wedding dress!

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Natalie B

I had a wonderful experience at Marie Gabriel!!!! Celeste was fabulous. I would recommend them whole heartedly.

Reviewed on 10/28/2017 Kelly B

Exceptional service in helping an indecisive bride find the dress perfect for the special day. Associates gave honest feedback and were patient, asking all the right questions to help narrow down the choices. Helped me to be even more excited for my wedding day!

Reviewed on 10/28/2017 Amanda H

The consultants at Marie Gabriel made finding my dream wedding dress easy & fun!!!! They knew exactly what I was looking for, and after only 3 dresses, I found THE one! The selection was incredible. Any bride could come in and find a dress that will make them feel special on... Read More their big day! For any bride in the Indy, Marie Gabriel is a must go!

Reviewed on 10/28/2017 Michelle M

I had the BEST experience at Marie Gabriel. They have a wonderful selection of good quality designers, so many beautiful options in all price ranges. It was hard to choose as they have an eye for all the best styles. Sales girls have great taste and ability to listen to every... Read More detail to make sure you try on dresses you will like. They are very educated on all their designers and helps so much when you are making a big descision. Owners, Young and Anne Marie, emulate superior customer service and are a joy to work with. I am so happy with my dress and had a wonderful experience!

Reviewed on 10/28/2017 Dayna L

Marie Gabriel Couture Bridal is the most amazing bridal gown store! The store and the ladies create a perfect atmosphere of fun, elegance, and sophistication. I could not have asked for a better experience while selecting my wedding dress. Thank you Marie Gabriel Couture!!!

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Stephanie S

I could not have asked for a better experience. I'd already gone to a couple dress shops before I finally made it to Marie Gabriel, and I've never felt more valued and understood as a customer in my life. Celeste knew exactly what I wanted and was so patient with me. The whole... Read More team is fabulous throughout the entire process. Would recommend them to anyone without hesitation.