Marie's Flower Shoppe

serving Cape May County NJ.

A Wedding Day You Will Remember Forever

Marie's Flower Shoppe has been serving The Wildwoods, Avalon, Cape May, Stone Harbor, New Jersey, since 1973. Quality and excellence in service has been the foundation for our success. Over the past twenty years I have designed and serviced hundreds of weddings, from a simple bridal bouquets and boutonnieres to a large scale weddings which may take place either on the beach or in a beautiful church.  We won Best Florist at the Jersey Shore and Wedding Wire Couples Choice Awards.

Centerpieces, Vases, Wedding Arch, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Flower Alternatives, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

5918 New Jersey Avenue, Wildwood Crest, NJ serving Cape May County NJ. (609) 729-0199

Marie's flower shop

Reviewed on 10/13/2014

I couldn't have been happier with Marie's. Janet sat with me and took the ideas I had and turned them into a reality. She created beautiful bouquets for me and my maid of honor. Everyone raved about how gorgeous they were. And she included sea shells to go with our beach theme.... Read More I would highly recommend them to everyone!

Just wonderful!

Reviewed on 8/29/2013

Sharon and her husband we fantastic.. They stayed within the proposed amount, gave wonderful service and the flowers were just fantastic! She even surprised me with Dahlias in June! They were my first choice, and not available. They are a fall flower, very expensive in June... Read More and she worked her magic and was able to work them into my bouquet. ! We were married on the beach and they provided the most beautiful bamboo arbor decorated with lien and star fish (my theme) and "beachy" flower arrangement for the beach. Set up and delivery was included for multiple locations & days, as they did the flowers for the rehearsal dinner the night before as well. Then the beach flowers went to the reception which was on a boat. She really took her time with me and worked with all the different things I needed, since our situation was a bit different. I cant say enough about them. All in all 5 stars!!!

Beautiful Flowers!

Reviewed on 8/05/2013 Dana F

Sharon did an amazing job on our flowers for the wedding and our centerpieces. I showed her a picture of what we wanted and did it exactly the way the picture looked! Sharon was very easy to work with and I highly recommend Marie's.

2013-08-23T15:00:41 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for choosing Marie's Flower Shoppe! It was a pleasure working with you Dana...

Reviewed on 8/31/2017 D A

Sharon was great to work with. She did an amazing job with a large arbor I needed for my daughter's wedding. She did a great job with flower girl crowns, and even found peonies for my daughter's caketopper (it was fantastic). Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 7/31/2017 Ashley W

Marie's Flowers did an amazing job for our wedding. We got married down the shore and was planning the wedding an hour and a half away. Sharon was very easy to work with and helpful through the process. The flowers were beautiful!!!!

Reviewed on 7/30/2017 Brenda K

Sharon did our son and his beautiful bride's wedding in June. They wanted blush pinks, silver foliage with a touch of soft succulents. Sharon used beautiful full 'Garden Roses', and seeded eucalyptus, with a flattering variety of other florals. From the corsages and... Read More boutonnières, to the Bridesmaids' and Bridal Bouquets they were all perfect! Her work was absolutely lovely, her service was prompt and accommodating, and her prices were reasonable. In my opinion, she is a hidden gem!

Reviewed on 6/29/2017 Jacquie C

Sharon was fantastic, the flowers were exactly what the bride wanted. The artistic design of the bouquets, aisle and centrepieces was everything we hoped it would be. Sharon's knowledge of flowers was another great asset.

Reviewed on 5/02/2017 Becky B

Sharon's work was beautiful! I had an idea in mind and had a hard time explaining what it was I wanted. Through talking with me and looking through inspiration photos she delivered flowers better than I imagined. I can't thank her enough for her responsiveness and creativeness !... Read More She was a joy to work with for my wedding!

Reviewed on 1/17/2017 Linda E

Sharon's work was artistic, top quality and delivered within budget and on time! She took great care to review the details of my wedding bouquets and centerpieces. My bridal party and guests were all impressed with the quality of the flowers and the beautiful designs. I highly... Read More recommend her. As an added bonus, her husband delivered boutonierres to my groom and his groomsmen staying at a different location nearby!

Reviewed on 11/04/2016 Adria K

I would highly recommend Marie's Flower Shoppe. Sharon was easy to communicate with and put our big ideas to life. I couldn't have been happier with our centerpieces and the bouquets were beautiful. Everything worked out great and was exactly what I wanted.

Reviewed on 2/07/2016 Kristina G

If you are getting married, Sharon NEEDS to be your first contact in the planning process! My wedding flowers were absolutely stunning and exactly what I dreamed of and more! I had my bouqet pictured in my head and it came to life on my wedding day and was even more gorgeous... Read More than I could have imagined. Sharon was beyond accommodating, kind and caring to work with. She took my ideas and listened to what I was looking for. I would absolutely recommend working with Sharon and her husband at Marie's Flower Shoppe. They are down to earth, just GOOD people! You won't regret it and you will cherish your wedding pictures even more when you see how beautiful your flowers will be in all of them!

Reviewed on 11/25/2015 Hollie F

Marie's Flower Shop did a wonderful job on the flowers for my wedding this November! The arrangements were absolutely beautiful!

Reviewed on 11/24/2015 Natalie F

I worked with Sharon on my the flowers for my November wedding and she was great. We met once, I showed her pictures of flowers I liked. We talked through the details and gave us a great price. The flowers on my wedding day were so much more then I could have expected! They... Read More were absolutely beautiful - she got the colors and the textures in the bouquets and centerpieces just right. I wouldn't hesitate to work with Sharon at Marie's Flowers again.

Amazing Centerpieces

Reviewed on 4/29/2015 Tiffany D

Sharon worked with me to make sure my wedding day would be perfect from my centerpieces, to all of the flower for the bridal party and family! Anything I had asked for from her in all of the craziness of planning a wedding she made happen! I would highly recommend her people... Read More are still talking about our centerpieces!

Not too pleased

Reviewed on 6/18/2014 Natalie C

The lady I worked with was super nice. We thought the flowers would be amazing, she had a lot of great pictures of her work. The flowers weren't anything like I thought. The bridesmaids were to have white roses and baby's breath. The roses weren't even open, and I've never seen... Read More smaller baby's breath than what she used. My bouquet was beautiful when it came through the door. An hour later and it was already turning brown. It was a lot smaller than I pictured, most of the flowers weren't even opened. I didn't even take my bouquet into the reception because it was falling apart and completely brown. I was really disappointed with everything.

Overall amazing experience!

Reviewed on 9/18/2013 Bridget L

I would recommend Marie's Flowers to anyone getting married at the Jersey Shore! We had a rather large wedding; bridal party of 30 people and over 30 tables at our reception. Sharon worked with us to get the price and the look absolutely right. They were reliable, responsive... Read More and very eager to please. This is not the case for all vendors and we were truly appreciative of this level of customer service! Highly recommend!

Out of this world!!!

Reviewed on 11/15/2011 jennifer m

Sharon at the shop is absolutely fabulous!! Our flowers were beyond amazing and beautiful!I highly recommend this shop!!! Thank you

Flowers for my Cape May wedding

Reviewed on 11/15/2010 Allison D

Marie's did such a great job with both our ceremony and reception flowers. Sharon was easy to work with, very accessible and had really good ideas and suggestions. I recommend this vendor to any couple getting married at the Jersey Shore.