Boutique Photographer Capturing Every Moment!

Trash The Dress

1749 NE Miami Ct, Miami, FL

Beautiful pictures

Reviewed on 8/09/2012 Jacki W

Marisa's pictures came out beautifully and we got our images very quickly. I wish she had been more aggressive in getting certain pictures done.

Our Wedding Pics

Reviewed on 4/19/2012 Rachelli P

Marisa is a great photographer. She has a great eye that every picture comes like a piece of Art. We loved having Marisa at our wedding in Boston. Thank you for the great memory you left us our wedding pics :-)

The right choice

Reviewed on 3/26/2012 Brenda R

If you are like me, pictures are one of the KEY elements in life, specially in your wedding day. Once the ceremony and party are over, pictures are the only tangible thing you are left with, so I wanted to be sure I chose the perfect photographer to capture our special day.... Read More Marisa is an artist, her pictures speak louder than words, so I'll just say that she is an absolute pleasure to work with. Not only did she travel overseas for my wedding (spent 5 days in Peru taking pics of all the pre-wedding events!), but she helped me with everything: hair, dress, even calmed me down when I needed it most and fed me snacks right before the ceremony when I forgot to eat out of nervousness! She is a professional and a warm person at the same time. We love her very much and are so greatful to her and the amazing work she did. Brenda & Andres

super photographer!!!

Reviewed on 3/17/2012 brunella g

Marisa was amazing as our wedding photographer, not only during the big day, but also the days before and after the event. She covered everything we wanted... Actually, she overcame our expectation! We would totally recommend Marisa Matluck Photography!

Marisa was the perfect pick!

Reviewed on 3/16/2012 Amber B

Choosing Marisa to photograph my engagement shoot and wedding was one of the very best decisions I made!! I had met with a few different vendors for video and dj and hadn't come close to make any commitments. When I met with Marisa, I know she was the exact one I wanted to be by... Read More my side for the most special day in my life!!! She filled not only the spot of a fabulous photographer who captured every special moment but also as my friend to calm me down in the stressful moments leading up to that walk down the isle! The photos help us relive every moment over & over again!!! Thank you marissa!!!! Xoxoxoxo

Amazing!

Reviewed on 3/16/2012 Krystal T

Marissa as our photographer was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding! I know how hard and stressful it is to plan a wedding, but this was a decision that truly made our special day one to never be forgotten. We are so grateful that Our memories were captured so... Read More beautifully! Our wedding seemed to go by so fast, when we received our pictures we felt like we were reliving all those wonderful moments. I usually don't write reviews, but I want to help all those brides to be out there. My hubby and I highly recommend Marissa for any couple who wants amazing photos along with the ease of a creative, professional and fun photographer!

Thank You Marisa!

Reviewed on 3/16/2012 Rachel W

Marisa was unbelievable the day of our wedding! Not only is she professional as a photographer but it was like having your best friend by your side. She is so creative with her shots, it becomes effortless and enjoyable! Can't wait till our next event !!

TO Marisa Matluck Photography