Custom floral design with personalized attention

• Value far exceeds your expectations • Immediate response to your requests • We design and fabricate unique pieces • Our portfolio of selections from around the globe and we grow unusual and gorgeous flowers • Price – you'll love our affordability and customization • Fire ring from a water fountain-yep, we got it and or will make it see photo 16 • Up to 12 chandeliers • Oversized coach lamps, stands and candelabras • Chuppah, arbor, antique trellis • Three vans gets your flowers there on time and safely • Up to five coolers, one being a 10’x10’ walk-in box FRESH FRESH FRESH • At least five generators keeps us 24/7 no interruptions • We have every detail covered • Need pricing? We can do it but need as much detailed info as you can ggive to provide you with a vision and price

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Flower Crowns, Hair Accessories, Accessories, Fashion, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Alternatives, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Preservation, Flower Arrangements

Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100

Serving Bucks, Montgomery, Berks, Philadlphia Chester County, Philadelphia, PA Tri-state area (610) 982-0450

Reviewed on 11/25/2017 tasha g

We cannot say enough great things about Mark Bryan. He was kind, warm, and truly listened during our consultation. On my wedding day I walked in to see everything I wanted and so much more. It was stunning. My bouquet was absolutely gorgeous. I could not be more pleased!

2017-11-25T15:19:18 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the kind review. We had so much fun helping create a special day for you!

Reviewed on 11/25/2017 Taylor R

I used Mark Bryan as my florist this September and I can’t begin to express how happy I was with his talent, vision and kindness. Mark Bryan has such an artistic capability and created the most gorgeous floral arrangements for my wedding at Durham Hill Farm. From the moment we... Read More sat down to discuss my vision he immediately understood the look and style I was going for and beyond made my dreams a reality. He used the most beautiful succulents and roses that I’ve ever seen – the floral arrangements were truly breathtaking and smelled amazing. Mark was easy to stay in touch with and was quick to respond to any concerns or issues that I had. It was truly a pleasure to work with him and I will always be grateful to him for creating the most gorgeous environment for my ceremony and reception! I highly recommend Mark Bryan to anyone looking for floral arrangements – you won’t be sorry! He is simply the best!

2017-11-25T15:20:20 Response from the vendor

What can I say but thank you!! What a day and event you had. We love the venue and the ideas you allowed us to use to create a magnificent day with flowers! Best wishes always.

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Kari D

Oh how can words express the talent, vision, artistic elegance and beauty of the work of Mark Bryan?! We chose Mark to design our floral arrangements at our wedding at Holly Hedge Estate this past Sunday and we were absolutely blown away! Mark met with us 9 months prior to... Read More discuss our vision and theme and was absolutely instrumental in setting the ‘sumptuous’ tone for our Autumnal Bacchanal themed wedding with rich colors and textures! He absolutely set the stage for our wedding to be unique, interesting, elegant and a delight for the eyes of all of the guests in attendance. We felt like royalty and received compliments throughout and after the entire evening from guests and even other vendors who see hundreds of weddings per year. He checked in with us prior to the event to ensure the tiniest details were exact to our liking and set up in the pouring rain without any issue- with a burning ring of Fire in a fountain surrounded by beautiful, bountiful flowers that absolutely set the stormy night as a moody contrast to the gorgeous blaze that marked our ceremony and celebration! We are so incredibly grateful to have had the honor to have Mark’s beautiful and artistic vision come to life for our wedding and would recommend him in the highest regards to anyone who needs floral magic in the New Hope area and beyond!!!!

2017-11-25T15:22:33 Response from the vendor

We love Holly Hedge and it was magnificent even in the rain. I actually think the rain made everything even better and more striking! Fall and the use of our fire ring make for a perfect evening. Best wishes and I look forward to more... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Donna D

I feel so lucky to have had Mark be our florist for my daughter's wedding at Holly Hedge Estates. From our very first meeting, he listened, took detailed notes, and added his own creative suggestions to my daughter's vision. We walked out of that first meeting saying, "He gets... Read More it! He understands what we are envisioning!" Mark kept in touch throughout the months of planning and made adjustments as we tweaked our ideas. We had planned for an outdoor wedding ceremony and our floral vision was tailored accordingly. The weather had other plans, and Mark contacted us days before, asking us what our vision was for the indoor venue. My daughter and I instantly said...Mark, we trust your vision! He did NOT disappoint. In the pouring rain, he worked tirelessly to adapt and ultimately created a 'sumptuous' one of a kind vibe for my daughter's wedding day. Loved working with Mark and HIGHLY recommend him for any of your floral needs.

Reviewed on 10/22/2017 Emily G

We were married the beginning of September. Mark was great through the whole process! He was very responsive to emails and phone calls to discuss any updates, share ideas, or ask for his opinion. He was extremely organized and quickly updated our invoice when changes occurred.... Read More The day of ran smoothly and he sent me photos of my bouquet along the way! Everything was BEAUTIFUL and exactly what we were picturing. We are still receiving compliments from our guests on the florals and design! Thank you, Mark!

2017-11-25T15:23:33 Response from the vendor

So thankful... Glad we could help! I appreciate your mention of how prompt we are with responses. We do our best. Best wishes forever!

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Lindsay C

I absolutely loved the floral arrangements Mark and his team created for my wedding. He was able to create such a magical feel to our venue, Holly Hedge Estates, all while staying within my budget. Couldn't have asked for a better Floral Designer!!!!

2017-11-25T15:24:18 Response from the vendor

Very nice to hear such nice things. Yes, we make every budget shine and unique. Best Wishes.

Reviewed on 9/12/2017 Gabrielle L

Where do I even begin?! As soon as my mom and I met Mark (he was a preferred vendor for Holly Hedge Estate) we knew he would create the wedding of my dreams. First of all, his studio is amazing!!! Not only was Mark so easy to work with, he also creates floral pieces that are... Read More unlike anything I have ever seen in my life. My theme for the wedding was rustic elegance and I wanted the flowers to create a garden oasis type feel. Well, Mark went above and beyond and delivered more than I ever could have asked for. When I saw him the morning of my wedding (8/4/17), he said "Gabrielle come here a second I want you to smell the flowers in the van before I start displaying them around the venue." OMG! It smelled delicious!! It sounds like a simple thing, but for Mark to remember to ask me to do that in the midst of the craziness wedding days have, I was so grateful to be present in that moment! Whether you have a big budget or are sticking with just the basics, Mark will make your wedding day a dream come true! Something I really remember about the flowers the day of the wedding, was when I walked into the reception as they announced our names for the first time, and looked up and saw the chandeliers decorated, the tall floral centerpieces, the lower floral centerpieces and the beautiful way the tables were decorated. It was magical and so romantic--just want I had envisioned! Trust me, Mark is your flower guy for the biggest day of your life!! Could never thank him enough xo

2017-11-25T15:25:21 Response from the vendor

Very nice and heartfelt comments made me smile! Best wishes always. Many thanks.

Reviewed on 9/11/2017 Jacquelyne L

The flowers for my wedding were amazing!! He worked with my budget and made my vision come to life. I moved to Boston so I was unable to meet with him so he communicated and sent me pictures throughout the way. He even made changes once my guest list was smaller than... Read More anticipated!

2017-11-25T15:26:11 Response from the vendor

We strive to remain flexible. It worked out great even though we did it from a far. Best wishes always.

Reviewed on 9/03/2017 Lori G

I can not say enough about how wonderful it was to work with Mark for my daughter's wedding in August. From the moment we met him it was an instant connection. He was so fun to work with and a true artist. He takes great pride in his work and it shows in his stunning whimsical... Read More pieces. We were so impressed with his creativity and and attention to every detail. He went above and beyond to make the day perfect. The flowers were incredible! Our guests are still talking about them a month later. We could not have been happier!!

2017-11-25T15:26:51 Response from the vendor

Thanks for all the kindness. SO happy we could help.

Reviewed on 8/08/2017 Katie S

From the moment I first met Mark at the consultation appointment, I knew he would be my florist. Not only was Mark incredibly talented and knowledgeable with flower pairings, color, and creativity, but his willingness to mold to my wishes was another key element in the process.... Read More We could not be happier how everything turned out at Hotel Du Village this past weekend. Everyone was incredibly complimentary of the bouquets, alter, centerpieces, and small details placed throughout the venue. Whether it was 8 months or 8 hours before the wedding, his responsiveness never changed. You will not regret booking Mark Bryan as your wedding florist! Much love to him and his talented team!

Reviewed on 4/21/2017 Jennette Z

Our flowers were gorgeous!! They were exactly what I wanted and they were one of my favorite parts of the wedding. They weren't cheap, but they were definitely worth every penny! I would absolutely recommend Mark Bryan Designs!!

Reviewed on 2/12/2017 Amy

We could not be happier. Mark was easy to work with and took my few ideas and brought them to life. The venue and our flowers looked magical. I only wish I could relive the whole things and soak up how beautiful it all was again.

2017-11-25T15:27:41 Response from the vendor

We love to hear it was magical. Thanks so much for allowing us to help. Best wishes always.

Reviewed on 1/14/2017 John S

We could not have been happier with Mark. He had wonderful ideas, and worked closely with us to make sure we had the perfect wedding. We could not recommend anyone more highly.

Reviewed on 12/11/2016 Kathleen G

I worked with Mark for over a year for my wedding on 26NOV2016. I was first impressed with Mark after visiting his studio and seeing his creativity, organization, and passion for his work in person. Mark works with each of his clients to help bring their dreams and wedding day... Read More vision to life. His studio is filled with props, pictures, and ideas to help each of his clients with that process. His floral arrangements are just beautiful and all of the extra additions he includes, such as lanterns and candelabras, really adds that extra level of extraordinary that we were hoping to see. Our guests were blown away by how much he was able to transform our wedding venue into a beautiful and romantic setting. We were also very appreciative that Mark was often able to fit us into his schedule during off business hours. He always called and emailed us to ensure that we were staying in touch and on the same page. The day of the wedding Mark took the time to hand deliver my gorgeous bouquet to me in the bridal suite and to show me the pre-ceremony set-up in person. I highly recommend Mark to all brides looking for an extremely talented, organized, and hard-working floral designer. You will not be disappointed!

Reviewed on 11/09/2016

Mark made my wedding absolutely stunning. The day was a dream come true for me. He turned my thoughts into a fairytale reality. The freshest most lush center pieces. My bouquets brought tears to my eyes. The candles everywhere created such a romantic and intimate feeling.... Read More I couldn't have asked for more. I will never forget that day.

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Melissa P

Mark is a true artist! I didn't need to meet Mark to know he was the one for our wedding. Just speaking to him over the phone you can hear the passion he has, I knew immediately we had to have him for our wedding. When I did meet Mark I only knew I wanted fall colors for our... Read More wedding, so we gave him free reign and a budget. Mark was great to work with, he helped us form a vision and to see that come to life was breath taking.

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Karen S

Truly a bride's best asset after her mom! Mark was a terrific find, went above and beyond for us at every stage of the wedding. A great collaborator, creator and listener. Somehow he truly makes you feel that your wedding is the most important event and is excited, sincerely,... Read More for you. He was a great guide in planning and interpreting our bride's thoughts, photos and personality and tastes. Mark has a depth of knowledge of plants and flowers and has a huge variety of vessels to show flowers off in, etc. The arrangements were stunning and just what we wanted. Guests have commented non stop! If this was not enough, Mark is mindful of budget and is great at steadying nerves as the event drew near. Use him, you will be delighted and relieved!!

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Karen S

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Henrietta G

Mark Bryan Designs is absolutely by far the finest florist one could dream for! The wedding flowers were noticed and awed by all! I can't tell you how many guest stopped to look at and take in the beauty of his arrangements! The quality of the flowers are the best you can... Read More find. Money well well spent. Not only can I brag about the flowers but working with Mark was easy and professional. When Mark says he will take care of it and not to worry he means it ! You won't be sorry with him doing your flowers!

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Deborah M

Mark is delightful to work with -- not only creative and knowledgeable but very professional. We wanted something unique and special and he delivered. Hotel du Village was transformed into the most beautiful setting for our wedding. Our guests are still talking about the... Read More flowers. Mark is an expert project manager as well. He does what he says he will do, on time and on budget. He communicates so you know what is happening and answers your questions promptly. We would highly recommend his services.

Reviewed on 8/21/2016 Karen T

I am the local mother of an out of town bride, and I would recommend Mark Bryan Designs without hesitation. He worked very well with me in person, over the phone and via email, as well as through my daughter's pinterest board. He was spot on with following all our requests, even... Read More as they were modified throughout the planning process. His artistic vision, confidence, and flexibility made all our florals and decorations a great success and the process was easy and stress free. The flowers were high quality and the vessels were unique. Mark and his staff are delightful and efficient. Great working with them.

Reviewed on 8/16/2016

My husband and I got married on NYE 2015 and used Mark Bryan Design for all of our flowers and arrangements. Mark was truly a pleasure to work with from the moment I met him. He listened to all of my ideas and understood what we wanted. He is a true artist and I could not be... Read More more pleased with the way it all turned out. My family and friends are still talking about the flowers and center pieces after all these months.

Reviewed on 6/20/2016 Valerie R

Mark did the flowers for our May 28 wedding at Aldie Mansion. He crafted absolutely beautiful pieces. I was looking for more unique, garden-variety flowers, and he delivered above and beyond my expectations. He also created a last-minute little bouquet on the day-of when I had... Read More miscounted. Mark was very easy to work with and honored our vision.

Reviewed on 6/06/2016 Megan M

Mark is incredibly talented and does amazing work. I couldn't be happier with the flowers and decor at our wedding. He will help you create a vision (if you need help), or he will make your vision into a reality. I had a color scheme, a few specific flowers, and an inspiration... Read More photo which I showed Mark during our first meeting, and he took my rough ideas and made them complete. His work made the reception room vibrant and fun, with 2 tall centerpieces and some other different ones. The fountain piece he created was big and really pulled the look together. The flowers were absolutely gorgeous and looked great all day, and even a few days later. We received so many compliments from guests and there were tons of pictures taken of the flowers. He is a pleasure to work with, very honest, helpful, and hard-working from the beginning. He was available to meet or talk on the phone whenever I needed to. Mark even sent pictures as they were assembling the flowers and on the day of the wedding after he set up. We didn't stress at all about the flowers on the wedding day, because we were confident they would take care of everything and it would look great. And it really did!

Reviewed on 4/07/2016 Jennifer P

Mark Bryan is the Best! My husband and I booked our wedding with HollyHedge Estate and they referred us to Mark Bryan Designs. I am so glad that they did. Mark is extremely easy to get along with and talk to. He told me right off the bat and I agree, that with Mark you not only... Read More get a florist but you get an event planner. He was able to see my vision from all my emails and pinterest boards and help bring it life. We talked numerous times on the phone and he checked in with me on occasion to make sure everything was going well. He genuinely cares. The day of our wedding, we were thrown a curve ball when the blizzard of 2016 struck. Mark was more than prepared and made sure that everything was set ahead of the blizzard. He even made his way to us in a state of emergency to make sure we were good. I recommend him 1000%!! We really could not be happier!

Mark Bryan

As a young kid in Michigan, I fell in love with gardening and the amazing flowers my parents grew. Following that love to college, I pursued a degree in Design and Horticulture. After college, I moved to Connecticut to pursue my dream of becoming a Landscape Designer and Florist. My love of antiques and country life led me to Bucks County to the property we now call home. In 1996, I became not only a self employed wedding professional but an avid gardener or the unusual! Hobbies include camping, antiquing, traveling and family. I love weddings as a creative avenue as each is unique.