Custom floral design with personalized attention

With many years of experience crafting unique floral arrangements of all styles and signature design elements, I will work with you and my creative staff to bring your vision to reality. My many one of a kind pieces are available for your use and enjoyment and may be viewed in our design studio. While visiting, you will also be able to tour our grounds and gardens and see all the flowers we grow for use in our work. Along the way, I will update you with photos of our work as it progresses and, I will always respond immediately should you have any questions. All of us at Mark Bryan Designs work to create a personalized relationship that results in an outstanding experience-one that will be captured and cherished in wedding photos that last a lifetime. Contact me today to begin!

Flower Crowns, Hair Accessories, Accessories, Fashion, Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Alternatives, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Preservation, Flower Arrangements

Serving Bucks, Montgomery, Berks, Philadlphia Chester County, Philadelphia, PA Tri-state area (610) 982-0450

Reviewed on 4/21/2017 Jennette Z

Our flowers were gorgeous!! They were exactly what I wanted and they were one of my favorite parts of the wedding. They weren't cheap, but they were definitely worth every penny! I would absolutely recommend Mark Bryan Designs!!

Reviewed on 2/12/2017 Amy

We could not be happier. Mark was easy to work with and took my few ideas and brought them to life. The venue and our flowers looked magical. I only wish I could relive the whole things and soak up how beautiful it all was again.

Reviewed on 1/14/2017 John S

We could not have been happier with Mark. He had wonderful ideas, and worked closely with us to make sure we had the perfect wedding. We could not recommend anyone more highly.

Reviewed on 12/11/2016 Kathleen G

I worked with Mark for over a year for my wedding on 26NOV2016. I was first impressed with Mark after visiting his studio and seeing his creativity, organization, and passion for his work in person. Mark works with each of his clients to help bring their dreams and wedding day... Read More vision to life. His studio is filled with props, pictures, and ideas to help each of his clients with that process. His floral arrangements are just beautiful and all of the extra additions he includes, such as lanterns and candelabras, really adds that extra level of extraordinary that we were hoping to see. Our guests were blown away by how much he was able to transform our wedding venue into a beautiful and romantic setting. We were also very appreciative that Mark was often able to fit us into his schedule during off business hours. He always called and emailed us to ensure that we were staying in touch and on the same page. The day of the wedding Mark took the time to hand deliver my gorgeous bouquet to me in the bridal suite and to show me the pre-ceremony set-up in person. I highly recommend Mark to all brides looking for an extremely talented, organized, and hard-working floral designer. You will not be disappointed!

Reviewed on 11/09/2016

Mark made my wedding absolutely stunning. The day was a dream come true for me. He turned my thoughts into a fairytale reality. The freshest most lush center pieces. My bouquets brought tears to my eyes. The candles everywhere created such a romantic and intimate feeling.... Read More I couldn't have asked for more. I will never forget that day.

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Melissa P

Mark is a true artist! I didn't need to meet Mark to know he was the one for our wedding. Just speaking to him over the phone you can hear the passion he has, I knew immediately we had to have him for our wedding. When I did meet Mark I only knew I wanted fall colors for our... Read More wedding, so we gave him free reign and a budget. Mark was great to work with, he helped us form a vision and to see that come to life was breath taking.

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Karen S

Truly a bride's best asset after her mom! Mark was a terrific find, went above and beyond for us at every stage of the wedding. A great collaborator, creator and listener. Somehow he truly makes you feel that your wedding is the most important event and is excited, sincerely,... Read More for you. He was a great guide in planning and interpreting our bride's thoughts, photos and personality and tastes. Mark has a depth of knowledge of plants and flowers and has a huge variety of vessels to show flowers off in, etc. The arrangements were stunning and just what we wanted. Guests have commented non stop! If this was not enough, Mark is mindful of budget and is great at steadying nerves as the event drew near. Use him, you will be delighted and relieved!!

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Karen S

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Henrietta G

Mark Bryan Designs is absolutely by far the finest florist one could dream for! The wedding flowers were noticed and awed by all! I can't tell you how many guest stopped to look at and take in the beauty of his arrangements! The quality of the flowers are the best you can... Read More find. Money well well spent. Not only can I brag about the flowers but working with Mark was easy and professional. When Mark says he will take care of it and not to worry he means it ! You won't be sorry with him doing your flowers!

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Deborah M

Mark is delightful to work with -- not only creative and knowledgeable but very professional. We wanted something unique and special and he delivered. Hotel du Village was transformed into the most beautiful setting for our wedding. Our guests are still talking about the... Read More flowers. Mark is an expert project manager as well. He does what he says he will do, on time and on budget. He communicates so you know what is happening and answers your questions promptly. We would highly recommend his services.

Reviewed on 8/21/2016 Karen T

I am the local mother of an out of town bride, and I would recommend Mark Bryan Designs without hesitation. He worked very well with me in person, over the phone and via email, as well as through my daughter's pinterest board. He was spot on with following all our requests, even... Read More as they were modified throughout the planning process. His artistic vision, confidence, and flexibility made all our florals and decorations a great success and the process was easy and stress free. The flowers were high quality and the vessels were unique. Mark and his staff are delightful and efficient. Great working with them.

Reviewed on 8/16/2016

My husband and I got married on NYE 2015 and used Mark Bryan Design for all of our flowers and arrangements. Mark was truly a pleasure to work with from the moment I met him. He listened to all of my ideas and understood what we wanted. He is a true artist and I could not be... Read More more pleased with the way it all turned out. My family and friends are still talking about the flowers and center pieces after all these months.

Reviewed on 6/20/2016 Valerie R

Mark did the flowers for our May 28 wedding at Aldie Mansion. He crafted absolutely beautiful pieces. I was looking for more unique, garden-variety flowers, and he delivered above and beyond my expectations. He also created a last-minute little bouquet on the day-of when I had... Read More miscounted. Mark was very easy to work with and honored our vision.

Reviewed on 6/06/2016 Megan M

Mark is incredibly talented and does amazing work. I couldn't be happier with the flowers and decor at our wedding. He will help you create a vision (if you need help), or he will make your vision into a reality. I had a color scheme, a few specific flowers, and an inspiration... Read More photo which I showed Mark during our first meeting, and he took my rough ideas and made them complete. His work made the reception room vibrant and fun, with 2 tall centerpieces and some other different ones. The fountain piece he created was big and really pulled the look together. The flowers were absolutely gorgeous and looked great all day, and even a few days later. We received so many compliments from guests and there were tons of pictures taken of the flowers. He is a pleasure to work with, very honest, helpful, and hard-working from the beginning. He was available to meet or talk on the phone whenever I needed to. Mark even sent pictures as they were assembling the flowers and on the day of the wedding after he set up. We didn't stress at all about the flowers on the wedding day, because we were confident they would take care of everything and it would look great. And it really did!

Reviewed on 4/07/2016 Jennifer P

Mark Bryan is the Best! My husband and I booked our wedding with HollyHedge Estate and they referred us to Mark Bryan Designs. I am so glad that they did. Mark is extremely easy to get along with and talk to. He told me right off the bat and I agree, that with Mark you not only... Read More get a florist but you get an event planner. He was able to see my vision from all my emails and pinterest boards and help bring it life. We talked numerous times on the phone and he checked in with me on occasion to make sure everything was going well. He genuinely cares. The day of our wedding, we were thrown a curve ball when the blizzard of 2016 struck. Mark was more than prepared and made sure that everything was set ahead of the blizzard. He even made his way to us in a state of emergency to make sure we were good. I recommend him 1000%!! We really could not be happier!

Reviewed on 3/28/2016 Sara M

Mark was our florist for our January 16th wedding at Vie in Philadelphia, and we can't stop raving about the incredible job he did!!! He did my sister's wedding over two years ago, and we've had a wonderful friendship through the years. I knew, when I got engaged, he was the... Read More only one who could take my visions and make them reality!!! (I said yes to my fiance and then texted my parents and Mark!). My ideas of pinks and magentas, turquoises and teals, white feathers and bling were a little outside the realm of typical January weddings, but Mark embraced our vision and offered suggestions to make everything seamless (I had my heart set on peonies, which were out of season, and he suggested fuchsia anemones, which made an incredible impact to my bouquet!). He made it so easy to set up appointments and work with him over email because of my job, and when we got together in person, it was full of laughter and excitement, like he was part of the family and celebration as well. There were little touches, like carnations in my bouquet in memory of my grandmother, that Mark made sure to include- thought it was a little thing we mentioned in conversation, I was so touched that he remembered. I am so grateful to Mark, Carlos, and the whole team for their stunning design on our wedding day, and look forward to a lifelong friendship that stemmed from the planning process.

Beyond Beautiful!!!!

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Jessica M

Mark was our florist for our October 24th wedding at Holly Hedge in New Hope and he completely exceeded out expectations. I am a very particular person, and he could not have achieved my vision any more perfectly! I seriously did not know flowers could be THAT amazing!... Read More Furthermore, my bouquet is still alive and well on my dining table 6 days after the wedding, and I am getting to enjoy it and watch new flowers open each day. Mark, you were an absolutely pleasure to work with, and you truly have a talent. Thank you again for making our day so magical!

Reviewed on 6/20/2015 Vanessa G

When I first met with Mark, I was hoping my vision made sense - a spring garden wedding in Bucks County, with a touch of shabby chic, boasting early spring colors, erring on the side of French provencial and essentially making it a gorgeous flower wonderland. (And yes, I showed... Read More up with vision boards and armed with Pinterest) And I couldn’t be more excited or thrilled that I partnered with Mark for my wedding: his vision, talent and touch made my venue, Holly Hedge, something that I’ve been dreaming of my entire life, and so much more than I ever expected. No detail was untouched- from the boutonnieres, to the chandeliers in the trees, and the bouquets (omg the bouquets), and the gorgeous fountain focal point and urns dripping in roses, peonies and more. Mark and his team were friendly, courteous, responsive, always made me feel comfortable and helped me with my decisions with their expert insight. I can’t say enough great things about the work that Mark did, and his true professionalism and I’m looking forward to working with him again in the future! Thanks for making my dream come true, Mark!!

Picture Perfect

Reviewed on 10/06/2014 Jenn y

Where do I even begin? I have nothing but wonderful things to say about Mark Bryan. Mark made my floral vision come to life down to the very last detail for my wedding. From the moment we first met, Mark put in so much effort to understand what we were looking for and trying to... Read More achieve in our flowers for our wedding. We went to Mark with a very specific idea of what we wanted our florals to look like, and he executed it better than I could have ever imagined. Throughout the planning process, Mark was always available to answer any questions and offered really helpful insight (which was especially helpful given my lack of flower knowledge!). Mark was an absolute pleasure to work with and we knew from our very first meeting that he was the one! It was so comforting to know I did not have to worry once about my flowers not being right - I trusted Mark completely. On the big day, the flowers were even more incredible than I could have imagined. All the flowers from the bouquets, boutonnieres, centerpieces and church flowers were simply perfect. Mark did a sensational job and I would HIGHLY recommend him to anyone looking for a florist. You will not be disappointed! Thank you so much, Mark for helping to make my day more than perfect!

Amazing Flowers!!!

Reviewed on 9/26/2014 Lorena E

Mark Bryan is nothing short of genius when it comes to flowers!! I was set on color, but everything else was Mark. I gave him free reign to develop what his vision was, within our price point, and he created the most beautiful arrangements for our wedding. My bouquet especially,... Read More was perfect. (So perfect that someone took it off the table at the end of the night!!)The centerpieces and flowers for the grounds were stunning and everyone could not stop talking about them! I had no problem getting in touch with Mark when I had a question or needed clarification. He answered me promptly and with professionalism. You can tell he loves what he does and I would highly recommend him:)

LOVE!

Reviewed on 5/20/2014 Lily K

Mark was a pleasure to work with and suggested several options within our price point and budget. Mark was very helpful and our flowers were everything that I hoped for and then some! I would recommend Mark for anyone out there!

Superior Florals!

Reviewed on 5/08/2014 Beverly F

Truly Outstanding. The flower arrangements were all so beautiful. Gorgeous taste Mark has and you can tell this is his passion. His works of art were different at each table and equally glorious. He worked with us on budget and decided on flowers to match my thoughts. At the... Read More last minute we added organza & a couple more boutonnieres and he was on-top of everything. He began setting up in the morning just after we arrived that day. His knowledge of all the different elements were spectacular. Mark emailed & phoned promptly & kept us in the loop throughout the whole process. He knew exactly what we were going for with the silver vases & Couldn't of been happier. The chandeliers with the shades & crystals he decorated on them made the mood of the reception so elegant. And ladies & gents if you are having a hard time picking table cloth colors, ask Mark, he knows what the florals will look like and the space you are having your event, he was spot on with the table linen colors. Also the next morning we were able to take all of the florals home & brought them to the mothers which they loved. I can't state enough how much we were elated at all the beautiful florals & decor. Mark is efficient, passionate, flexible, knowledgeable, pleasant, personalable, creative & artistic & brings an elegance to all the designs he does. He is equipped for any size arrangements and numbers of arrangements you can imagine. I highly recommend Mark, He is a fabulous florist & person all around. Our wedding on 4/19/14 wouldn't of been the same without him. Much love!!

Incredible designer, a true artist, AMAZING flowers!

Reviewed on 10/12/2013 Dan B

There is just nothing better to say about Mark Bryan than he is AMAZING. From the moment we walked into his shop, he worked with us to extract our vision and make them a reality. He gets it, he simply just gets what you need. He was quick with responses, fair in his pricing,... Read More honest and up front with what we needed, flexible when he had to be and made us feel like everything was under control every step of the way. He even called the day before just to say "hey, the flowers are here, I got this, everything is going to be great and don't you worry about a thing" - What an awesome thing to hear the day before with all that other stress that you are taken care of! Mark is a true artist and professional, we would recommend his service to everyone we know, including you.. so stop looking! Mark is your guy! Thanks again for everything Mark, I hope our paths cross again in the future :) -Dan and Annika

Absolutely Beautiful!

Reviewed on 10/05/2013 Jessica

I could not have asked for more beautiful flowers on my wedding day! Mark did an absolutely amazing job, and I was never worried about that. I had seen his work before at my venue and was never disappointed. He was very easy to work with, my only complaint would be that... Read More sometimes he could be hard to get a hold of early on, but I always got my questions answered eventually. He is very creative and even though I am not, totally took what little I gave him direction-wise and created a masterpiece! He went above and beyond with my colors and flower choices and was a pure genius. He was extremely professional and everything was done exactly as I wanted the day of the wedding. I would highly recommend him!!!

GORGEOUS!

Reviewed on 7/18/2013 Elizabeth G

Friends and family from my wedding are still raving about my flowers weeks later! Mark and his entire team are incredibly talented and have such a great eye for flowers! Mark was extremely thorough and helpful throughout the entire planning process, from recommending flower... Read More types, doing site visits, and doing all of the setup on the wedding day. I gave Mark one picture of something that I liked and he did the rest! He used unique flower combinations, vases (mix of silver), and a mix of candles and candlesticks to create the "farm formal" dream that I had envisioned! Mark Bryan Design is a top notch florist with a wonderful staff that will provide the absolute BEST!

Mark Bryan

As a young kid in Michigan, I fell in love with gardening and the amazing flowers my parents grew. Following that love to college, I pursued a degree in Design and Horticulture. After college, I moved to Connecticut to pursue my dream of becoming a Landscape Designer and Florist. My love of antiques and country life led me to Bucks County to the property we now call home. In 1996, I became not only a self employed wedding professional but an avid gardener or the unusual! Hobbies include camping, antiquing, traveling and family. I love weddings as a creative avenue as each is unique.