Central Ohio's Ultimate Wedding DJ Experience

Each wedding reception is unique. Mark will work closely with you to create a distinctive song list to ensure your reception reflects your personal style and taste. For the perfect mix of elegance and excitement, let Mark guide your event while you celebrate with family and friends.

Classical, Country, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock

Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

Bow2010

Best DJ in Cbus!

Reviewed on 9/26/2015 Syvisoi S

Mark came recommended to us by a very close friend and from the very first phone call, we knew he would be the DJ for us! He was friendly, professional and thorough with all the planning details. Mark made us feel very special and showed a lot of excitement in wanting to be a... Read More part of our special day. He accommodated all of our crazy requests from the non-traditional ceremony, crazy songs, extra equipment and even made it possible for me to serenade my husband during the reception. He hit every mark and thought of every small detail. The music we chose for the dinner music was in the era of 1920s Jazz, guitar jazz etc and he really captured our personalities. He far exceeded our expectations. Dancing was epic! He had all the right moves, songs and even danced right along with us. Mark looked like he was having fun and it reflected in his work. Our guests felt like we had a celebrity in house. We danced until the very end! If you're looking for a talented, professional DJ with fresh beats, personal feel, and great spirit, Mark is your guy! We highly recommend him! Thank you, Mark for being a huge part of our wedding. We couldn't be happier!

What a Party!

Reviewed on 12/23/2014 Lindsay M

Mark provided the entertainment for our wedding reception at the Columbus Athenaeum as well as our ceremony music. Everything went off without a hitch, our guests were on their feet dancing before dinner was even over (mostly the under 5 year old guests who couldn't wait to get... Read More the party started! So cute!). Mark made everything run smoothly, the music kept a good flow from cocktail hour into dinner and into the party through the night. The dance floor was never empty at any time and I know I personally spent the entire night dancing with my family, friends, and new husband. I was a fan back in his WNCI days and so many guests recognized him as well and were so excited he was there. If you want a professional who will keep the dance floor full - go with Mark!

One word...EPIC!

Reviewed on 5/08/2014

Mark is simply amazing. He is truly talented. I can honestly say he made our wedding the best day of our lives. Mark has this ability to read the crowd and knows exactly what to play to keep our guests out on the dance floor (which was exactly what we wanted!) I cannot thank him... Read More enough! If you want a wedding to remember...he's your guy!

Reviewed on 4/02/2017 Sara K

Mark is the best. He does an amazing job of catering the playlist throughout the wedding to your taste & style. He is also THE BEST at reading the crowd and adjusting to keep the party going. He takes his job very seriously but is still really fun & approachable, and as a bride... Read More (when you have 1 million things to worry about) it is such a relief to be able to depend on people to who are key to your wedding's success. I cannot recommend Mark enough. He is absolutely the best wedding DJ in Ohio. If he is free, book him!!!! Great job Mark! We so enjoyed having you at our wedding!!! <3

Reviewed on 3/11/2017 Kyle D

I'd known Mark's name, having listened to him on the radio when I was younger, and was excited to hear he was doing weddings. He came highly recommended from my aunt who said he was the only person we should consider for our wedding since he'd done so well at her own daughter's... Read More wedding. We loved that he invited us to his home to meet and discuss our wedding. During the reception, he did an excellent job taking control and making sure everything was orderly, on time and most importantly fun. One of the most important parts of our wedding day was having everyone dancing until the very last minute and Mark made sure that was the case. We loved his musical set and had the best night celebrating with our friends and family.

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Kara F

Mark was the DJ for our wedding, and I can't imagine having anybody else there for us. He was super flexible with all our requests, yet also very organized as far as keeping us on track with the itinerary of items we wanted to make sure we got through at our wedding. When it... Read More came time for open dancing, Mark did an AMAZING job. We had a very diverse crowd age-wise, and he played the perfect mix of older and newer songs to keep guests of all ages and types out on the dance floor. We are so very thankful for everything Mark did for our wedding, and would hands-down recommend him for any wedding or special event! Thanks Mark!

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Ashley C

Mark was great! He was the DJ for my sister's wedding and I knew when I got married I had to use him as well. He does a great job keeping everyone on the dance floor and is easy to work with! Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Chelsea W

I know Mark was going to be an amazing DJ the minute I met him! He has such a fun personality and totally understood my personal taste in music and that I wanted my young guests to be on the dance floor the whole night - which they were!!!! I got SO many compliments on our DJ... Read More - he totally followed my do not play and must play list but also played the absolute best music which worked for our style and guests. He has great taste and is a class act. He is not cheesy or overbearing, he is professional to a tee. He executed the timeline perfectly and kept the whole wedding on schedule. You truly CANNOT go wrong hiring Mark as your wedding DJ!!!

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Megan M

We just had Mark DJ our wedding and he did a great job!!!!! He was very into how we wanted the night to go and worked around some quirky requests from us. He had our guests up and on their feet the whole time. Mark was great to work with.

Reviewed on 8/29/2016 Danielle S

I interviewed a few DJs for our wedding but knew right away Mark was the one for us. He made me feel so comfortable from the beginning and was really interested in what my fiance and I wanted to hear. Even in the days (and hours) leading up to the wedding we were changing song... Read More choices for things and he was so understanding and easy to work with. On the day of the wedding everything went so smooth, thanks to Mark, and I've never seen so many guests on the dance floor. The songs were perfect and everyone had a blast! I HIGHLY recommend Mark - a true professional in every way!!!

Reviewed on 7/19/2016 Sophia W

Mark was the DJ for our wedding ceremony and reception at the zoo on 7/2/16 and we could not have been happier! My closest friends and I have been attending his Big Bad Music Trivia for several years so there was no question who we were going to hire for the wedding. Prior to... Read More the wedding he sent out a music timeline for the ceremony, cocktail hour, dinner, and reception which made it fun and easy to plan out our music. He knew our taste pretty well to begin with since we have known him awhile, but I got many compliments from other friends and family members about how fantastic the music was as well. Highly recommended for weddings and worth every penny! :D

Reviewed on 7/07/2016

We had an AMAZING time! Our wedding reception would not have been as fabulous without Mark. Finding a great DJ for our wedding was very important to us. Mark was a great fit for us from the start. He was very flexible with our eclectic musical wants/needs and kept the party... Read More going the whole night.

Reviewed on 5/13/2016 Laura H

Mark is a true professional and was so easy to work with from the start! We were recommended by a friend and by our venue so we knew we wouldn't be disappointed. He is very organized but laid back at the same time which helped make the process so easy. He caught onto the vibe... Read More that we were going for right away and kept that going throughout the night. We never worried about anything during the reception because we knew Mark had everything taken care of and we have no complaints!! He made everything run smoothly and always made sure to let us know before something was going to happen so that we could be prepared. Would highly recommend working with Mark for your wedding reception!

Mark knows exactly the music to play

Reviewed on 11/18/2015 Holly B

Give Mark a few suggestions of what you do and don't want to hear and he'll magically create an entire playlist of the most perfect songs for your wedding. I was blown away that he grasped the vibe we wanted for our wedding so well (funky dance party) and was able to match the... Read More music to the atmosphere more than I could've ever dreamed possible. He needs very little direction in order to accomplish your music goals for your big day. Give him a list of some stuff and let him run with it - I found that when he has a lot of room for his creative input then you will be very pleasantly surprised. Mark is also extremely professional, cheerful and pleasant to work with. My husband and I enjoyed his energy at our wedding and felt he went above and beyond to keep the party going all night long. Thank you Mark for being our DJ hero for our wedding. We loved your services and our guests did too.

Reviewed on 11/03/2015 Kate S

When my wife and I were looking for a DJ and I saw Mark was available, I knew instantly who we were going to go with. I've lived in Columbus my whole life and I grew up listening to Mark on the radio so I instantly knew what we would be getting in a DJ for our wedding. Mark is... Read More a true professional and was great to work with! He provided everything my wife and I were looking for in a DJ. He's knowledgeable, personable, professional, fun and will ensure that you and your guests, young or old, will have a great time! If you're looking for someone with quality and experience at a great price that delivers everything you're looking for and more, then I would use Mark Dantzer Productions! Justin and Kate Oldham

Reviewed on 10/21/2015 Katie F

I recently got married in July, and was lucky enough to have Mark Dantzer DJ our wedding. During the wedding planning process I came across lots of tricky decisions to make, but hiring Mark as our wedding DJ was not one of them. We knew we wanted Mark to DJ our wedding so we... Read More booked early and it was one of the best decisions we made during our wedding planning process. Mark is a fantastic, warm, friendly, enthusiastic person who is wonderful to work with. His years of experience make him the absolute best in Columbus. He knows how to get a crowd on the dance floor and keep them there for hours on end. He DJ'd our ceremony and reception (both at Dock580) and we couldn't have been happier with how things turned out. During our meeting prior to the wedding he listened to all of my requests and made extremely helpful recommendations. He made sure he had the timing of the music exactly perfect for our ceremony and it meant a lot to me. Throughout the night his music selections and enthusiastic MC'ing kept the crowd upbeat and dancing all night long. It was truly a wonderful experience to work with Mark Dantzer. One of the most important things to me in planning our wedding was that every element of it reflected my husband and I, and with Mark's help the music definitely did just that. He is definitely the best in the biz.

Reviewed on 10/16/2015 Brooke H

Mark Dantzer is amazing!!! You will not be disappointed working with him. He is professional, personable, and knows how to keep your dance floor packed all night long! He runs the show, in the best way. We did not have to worry about anything during our special day; ..everything... Read More went smoothly and was how we imagined it to be, because of him!

The Best Entertainment for any event!

Reviewed on 10/04/2015 Natasha W

My husband and I got married September 27th, 2015. When we were considering what vendors we wanted for our wedding there was no question in our minds - Mark Danzter needed to be there! We had met Mark 2 years ago at Patrick J's Bar. We were looking for something fun to do... Read More with our friends and heard there was this "music trivia night" nearby. We had a blast! Mark is funny, diverse in music knowledge, and overall a great entertainer. He was so excited to be apart of our wedding. He met with me a month before and accommodated to all of my crazy music needs. The day of the wedding he was early, started with a BANG, and created a perfect atmosphere for each beat of the reception. Seriously, we couldn't have had our perfect day without him!

DJ Review

Reviewed on 9/28/2015 Dorie C

Mark was amazing! He knows exactly how to work the room and get everyone out on the dance floor. We had some one off requests that we didn't discuss with him prior to the event and he accommodated every last minute request for us. Our goal was to have everyone on the dance... Read More floor enjoying the evening with us and Mark certainly helped us accomplish that. He played a good variety of songs that targeted every age group. We are so happy with Mark and his amazing skills and would recommend him to anyone looking to dance the night away!

Mark is the BEST!

Reviewed on 9/21/2015 Marissa S

Using Mark Dantzer as our DJ was no doubt the best part of our reception. From the moment we got there, until they were literally kicking us out of the venue, the dance floor was packed! He played a great variety of music. My personal favorite was the Grease mashup. So many... Read More guests told us our reception was easily the best they have ever been to, and we totally believe it is because he was such a good DJ.

Wonderful DJ

Reviewed on 6/17/2015 Kyleen K

Mark Dantzer did an amazing job at my wedding. He was professional and easy to work with. I had zero concerns leading up my wedding that he would be anything but great! Mark exceeded my expectations and created such a fun environment for my wedding. I would hire him again in a... Read More heartbeat. Absolutely wonderful!

Reviewed on 5/02/2015

We hired Mark to DJ our wedding reception in April 2015 at the Athletic Club of Columbus. We were very hesitant about a DJ and went back and forth about hiring one or going with a live band. I am so happy with our choice - Mark did an awesome job! He was a great MC for the... Read More bridal party entrances, and also kept the dance floor packed during the entire reception. He is very professional and worth the price (a little higher than some other DJ's in the Columbus area). I highly recommend him!

BEST DJ EVER

Reviewed on 1/20/2015 Kiersten L

I literally called Mark a week before my wedding- he was soooo accommodating and gave us a very fair price for his phenomenal services!! Everyone really enjoyed the music. He has an excellent gift to read his audience and the flavor of music that goes along with the mood. I have... Read More nothing but wonderful things to say about him!!!! I'm so happy we chose him to DJ!!!

Mark Dantzer didn't skip a beat!

Reviewed on 11/05/2014 Nicole L

Mark Dantzer way very easy to work with and made our wedding night flow perfectly! He did a great job selecting music that our guests loved and danced the night away to! He adapted to the few last minute changes we had and did it without skipping a beat! Thanks Mark Dantzer for... Read More keep the dance floor hot!

The party we wanted!!!

Reviewed on 3/24/2014 Laura B

Mark was everything we knew he would be! He made our wedding a huge dance party from beginning to end! The dance floor was packed all night. We couldn't have asked for a better DJ!