Mark R. Ducharme Photography

New England Wedding Photography (NH, MA, ME, VT)

Premier New England Wedding Photographer

FREE Engagement session all packages! Proudly serving NH, ME, VT & MA. Outstanding quality and service.

Artistic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern

Getting Engaged, Wedding

Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

17 Deer Hill Circle, Pelham, NH New England Wedding Photography (NH, MA, ME, VT) (603) 723-0535

Reviewed on 8/27/2016 Jess R

Mark was professional, warm, and took beautiful pictures for us on our wedding day! We went for the free engagement session last fall (2015) and he was so friendly and easy-going, it really helped my now husband and I to relax and look natural in our photos, and we even had a... Read More little fun. Mark required very little coordination and rolled with the punches on the wedding day when the bridal party was not ready on time for early photos. He took a ton of candids of our family, and best of all, he'd photoshopped, loaded and delivered all our photos on a USB drive within a month of the wedding - we were hardly back from our honeymoon when we could enjoy our wedding day all over again. We loved working with Mark and will certainly use him for special occasions in the future if and when we have more.

2016-08-30T12:31:24 Response from the vendor

Jess & Joel, thanks for the nice words and we did make the best out of our rainy wedding day on Loon. :)

Reviewed on 8/25/2016 Mallory M

When my husband and I got engaged, my mom made this statement to me. Invest in the important things. Capturing our special day was one of the the most important decisions we made. We could not be any happier with our choice to use MRD photography. Mark was a blast to work with.... Read More He was very efficient and funny. We were able to make it to our reception earlier than anticipated which was wonderful. We not only got the extra time at our reception but we have quality photos that we get to look back on. Thank you Mark for everything!

2016-08-26T07:50:38 Response from the vendor

Thank you Mallory and Jon...your wedding photos are great and I'm happy to have had the chance to work with you for your special wedding day.

Reviewed on 7/05/2017 Sandi D

Choosing Mark as our wedding photographer was one of the best decisions we made! Our wedding photos look so amazing and we couldn’t be happier! Mark is affordable and the quality photos you get working with him are comparable to photographers charging triple his price. He gets... Read More people to smile easily and gets quality photos in a timely manner. We got all the shots we needed so quickly! He definitely knows what he is doing and I didn’t even need to give him a list of photos I wanted or family photos, which for me meant I really trusted him and his work. I usually make lists for everything! By the time I went to bed on our wedding night he had posted an amazing “sneak peak” photo which was so nice to have right away. Within the next few days he had posted quite a few more preview photos that we loved. Before the wedding we had an engagement photo shoot with Mark included in the package price! You can’t go wrong choosing Mark as your wedding photographer!!

Reviewed on 6/06/2017 Sarah W

My husband (fiancé at the time) and I knew right away that we wanted to hire Mark to capture our special day. We had met Mark at other weddings and loved his personality. The photography speaks for itself...stunning! He is great to work with, very professional, creative, and... Read More friendly. We loved the complimentary engagement shoot. And the wedding photos...wow! So impressed! I loved every single one and the photos inside the church...absolutely breathtaking! Friends and family loved looking through our online album, which was already available in a little over a week! I hope to work with Mark again in the future. Would highly recommend!!

Reviewed on 11/20/2016 Samantha G

Mark was everything we could have wanted in a wedding photographer and more!!! His great pricing included an engagement photo session which was very easy to schedule. It gave us a taste of how responsive and easy to work with Mark is. It also let us get to know him and get... Read More comfortable taking pictures with him. He is efficient and gets great shots all while having a good time and joking around. He works very quickly and got our pictures to us way sooner than we would have imagined. We had plenty of time to find the perfect shot for our Save-the-Dates. The day of the wedding Mark was perfect and beautifully captured every moment we could have wanted. Again, he was fun and relaxed, but very efficient. He posted several gorgeous pictures almost immediately on Facebook as a preview of what he was able to capture from our big day, which we loved and got a million great comments on. He got all of our pictures finished and sent to us on a USB way faster that we anticipated and we couldn't be happier with the results!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Lanna M

Mark is fantastic! Not only are our photos perfect, but he made the entire day easy and comfortable for all. I highly recommend him!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Jimmy G

Mark's photos are amazing, and we're glad he was the one who captured our special moments that will last a lifetime! In addition, he helped keep our busy day on track, accommodated our special requests, and gave us some laughs and smiles! We also appreciate the engagement... Read More photo shoot!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Jennifer H

My husband and I really wanted to get married in my home state of New Hampshire, but we currently live in Florida, so had to do most of the planning from afar. We looked through a few photographers before finding Mark. We loved his work and his reviews were excellent, so we... Read More took a shot on him and it was one of our best decisions! Mark was so accommodating, and so flexible with us and our crazy schedules and minimal time being in NH. He has a huge and hilarious personality and was making myself and the bridal party laugh all afternoon! Mark is an amazing person to work with and we HIGHLY recommend him for your wedding!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Ashley S

Aside from such budget friendly costs his work is amazing and beautiful!!!Our friends are using them next year too!

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Allan M

Mark was awesome! His humor and laid back attitude really made our whole wedding party lighten up and we got some awesome candids. He truly is a very talented photographer who knows what he is doing. Thanks Mark!

Reviewed on 9/25/2016 Jass B

Mark did an amazing job at our wedding! From the beginning Mark was very responsive, and prompt about ensuring the whole process went smoothly. Our pictures came out beautiful, and we received our USB faster than what we expected!!! Thank you again Mark!!!

2016-09-26T15:23:31 Response from the vendor

I had a great time and yes your photos turned out quite awesome! Thank you for the review!! :)

Reviewed on 8/18/2016 Alison S

Mark was great from start to finish. He took hundreds of pictures and was able to really capture the best moments of the day. He was super patient as well. I wanted my 1 year old daughter to be in most of the pictures and, needless to say, that was not easy. He was patient while... Read More we chased her around and tried to make her smile. The wedding albums came out beautiful in the end. I would definitely recommend Mark for your wedding photographer!

2016-08-18T14:58:45 Response from the vendor

Thank you Alison, it was a pleasure to take pictures at your wedding...

Reviewed on 7/28/2016 Morgan B

Mark is a phenomenal photographer, from our engagement shoot to our wedding day he had my husband and I laughing all the way. He was very receptive to hearing our photo ideas, and stays on top of current photography trends! He was amazing with my pets and was happy to... Read More incorporate them into our wedding photo. Mark posted our wedding pic preview on facebook super quick, and we got all of our edited photos very fast, in the height of wedding season! I highly recommend him!

Reviewed on 7/16/2016 Lyndsey P

5 out of 5 for sure! One of the best wedding decisions I made. Mark is professional but fun at the same time. He kept everyone moving all day long and kept the attention of everyone so pictures could go as fast as possible. An incredible value and I am very happy with the... Read More pictures! I even had a preview of a handful of the pictures on Facebook within 24 hours! Book him! You won't regret it!

Reviewed on 7/15/2016 Kristen M

Mark was fantastic! I learned about him through my cousin after she had used him for her wedding. I loved her pictures, so my husband and I looked into him and decided to hire him for our wedding. We loved being able to do an engagement shoot with him before. It gave us a chance... Read More to know him and his style a little more. He was very prompt in returning any emails I sent his way and answered all of my questions. The day of the wedding, he was very good at organizing the wedding party, even when people started to wander away. He was also very accommodating when I asked to have certain pictures taken. I haven't seen all my pictures yet, but the ones I have seen have been amazing! I cannot say enough about how happy I am with Mark R. Ducharme Photography!

Reviewed on 12/15/2015

What can I NOT say about Mark?!?! Flexible, beyond funny, professional, quick responding, accurate, goes above and beyond. I got more than I could have ever imagined. He captured moments that as a bride, I didn't get to see because of being so busy the day of. I look back at the... Read More pictures and I laugh, cry, and smile. He started with us around 10am and didn't leave till 8pm!!!!and please tell me what other photographers do that at an amazing price and with outstanding photos. He offered up non traditional ideas, as we are a bit outside of the box, he took control, made us comfortable and bestop all, we enjoyed every minute with him. This is a man who loves what he does and it shies in his work!!!! I thank you a million Mark!!!!!!

Reviewed on 11/14/2015 Jacqueline A

Mark was simply the best! If you are looking for someone who will make the photography on your special day effortless, seamless, and fun.... Mark is your guy! I never knew he was there throughout the ceremony and reception and got the photos today and he captured every moment... Read More perfectly. I am not a big fan of photos being taken of me and Mark always made me feel comfortable! He knew how to make you forget you were getting your photos taken! Flexibility and responsiveness were always on point. As a bride you want responses quick and I never had to wait to hear back from Mark. If you want the fun, beauty and precious moments of your wedding day captured in a perfect photograph, book Mark ASAP!

Reviewed on 11/10/2015 Zach B

Mark was a pleasure to work with. He was extremely efficient with our time, had a lot of creativity, and was very professional. Our engagement shoot with him was outdoors on a freezing cold day, and he still made it a fun and enjoyable experience. Would highly recommend him... Read More across the board!

Reviewed on 9/26/2015 Danielle L

Amazing photographer!! Over 600 pictures and not a single one that we did not love. So many great shots and able to work in many different conditions (our pictures outside were in the rain)! Definitely recommended for a great price and beautiful wedding pictures.

Reviewed on 9/13/2015 Blair B

Mark was spectacular! Firstly, his engagement shoot and wedding photos were absolutely amazing; we received pictures that we’ll treasure forever. We loved working with him- he was great at directing us, our family, bridal party, and wedding guests for portraits, giving us... Read More clear directions while making us smile and laugh. We really appreciated that he posted some preview pictures of our wedding on Facebook very soon after the event, and that he was timely in posting the full set online and sending us a USB drive. In addition, he was very knowledgeable and helpful with wedding processes. As this was our first time working with a photographer and organizing a wedding, his expertise and honest feedback was extremely helpful both in the planning stages and on the day of. Lastly, he always conducted himself in a very professional and friendly manner. We highly recommend him!

Reviewed on 8/31/2015 Gerard B

Mark and Dori were an absolute pleasure to work with for our wedding! From the engagement shoot to the day of the wedding, Mark was flexible in all that we were looking for and he was always very responsive! The man has an eye for photography as is proof from the hundreds of... Read More pictures he took at our wedding. Many other photographers rely on Photoshop to edit their pictures, and often, this gives the pictures an unrealistic look, but Mark is just a master of his camera and takes great shots to begin with so he doesn't have to over-edit! My parents owned a photo processing shop for over 20 years, and as such, I have looked at and printed, easily over a million pictures over the years, so I am very picky about my photography. I was able to identify Mark's skills through the sample pictures he had on wedding wire and his website, and though I had never met him before, I called him and signed a contract within a day of finding him. And let me tell you that me, my wife, and the real judges (my parents) were extremely pleased with the quality of pictures and the moments that Mark was able to capture! Thanks again Mark for such a wonderful job! You and Dori rock!

Reviewed on 8/07/2015 Erin H

We used Mark for our June 2015 wedding after hearing how wonderful he was from multiple others, including family, and couldn't agree more. Mark was easy to talk to, responsive, provided a good variety of affordable package options and to top it off was just fun to work with.... Read More From our engagement photos to our wedding he provided an enjoyable experience, gave us wonderful suggestions and was extremely pleasant with our wedding party, family and guests. Mark captured so many priceless moments and yet we barely even knew he was there! Our guests enjoyed his personality and he made everyone excited to have their picture taken (even the kids!)! We love the moments he captured on film and his original look at our special day. The pictures he took are just beautiful and will help us keep these precious memories close. We look forward to working with Mark to capture other special moments in our life!

Reviewed on 7/17/2015

Mark is a great guy and an amazing photographer. We did an engagement shoot with him first and we had a blast. He is very fun and easy to work with. He captured our wedding day like no other. He offers high quality, with reasonable pricing. He also got our photo albums back to... Read More us shortly after the wedding. If your getting married he's the only option for a photographer, that is if you want every aspect of your day to be perfect. Thank you Mark, your the best!! -Heather and Jeff

2015-07-18T07:21:34 Response from the vendor

Thank you Heather & Jeff, you guys were super awesome to work with. All the best in your new life together! :)

Winter Wedding

Reviewed on 3/23/2015 Erica A

Mark R. Ducharme Photography provides a memorable and high quality experience from start to finish. Mark was consistently able to respond to any issue, concern, or inquiry that I had within a short timeframe. He was upbeat, fun, and professional during every part, from our... Read More engagement session to our wedding reception. Mark was able to get people that HATE having their picture taken to relax and enjoy themselves. I was very impressed with his ability to be in the right place at the right time for every memorable photo op. I have received countless compliments about how beautiful my wedding pictures are, and that is all thanks to the amazingly talented work of Mark R. Ducharme Photography! I hope to use Mark again for future events, and would highly recommend him to other couples!

Pittsburg Wedding

Reviewed on 2/02/2015 Jen L

Mark photographed my wedding in July up in Pittsburg, NH. This was quite a trip for him but his prices were very reasonable even with the travel fee. At our complimentary engagement session, he made my husband and I feel extremely comfortable right away. We knew from that day... Read More that we had made the right choice. We had a large wedding of around 250 people. Mark and the 2nd photographer were able to photograph almost every single person at the wedding through candids or formals. This was a pleasant surprise since there were so many people! Mark was also able to capture the entire essence of the wedding. There were a lot of little details and he captured them all. It is often difficult to capture all of the dancing and fun people are having, but Mark was able to do this. We also had him do the photobooth that everyone seemed to enjoy. Mark was also very quick in getting us a preview of the pictures and then all of the pictures came shortly after. The pictures are of the highest quality. Mark was easy to work with and made everyone feel comfortable. He was able to capture all the candid moments and he completed the formal pictures quickly so that everyone could enjoy the reception. I would highly recommend using Mark as a photographer and wouldn't hesitate to hire him again. He truly captured memories for a lifetime.

Mark R. Ducharme

I have been shooting weddings now for about 10 years and love what I do. The proof is in the reviews and in the quality of the images I provide. I live in Southern, NH and travel throughout New England to capture your special day. I have become excellent at not only capturing your unique and traditional wedding photos but also in capturing the unexpected, the candid and happy or emotional moments. I pride myself on being fun to work with and professional because that is just as important as taking great photos is ensuring you have the kind of pictures and wedding day you always dreamed of.