"Let me capture your essence"

I personally photograph your wedding, not an assistant or stranger! I have over 38 years of wedding photography experience! I consider photographing weddings an honor and privilege. Please look at my website for more detailed information including my availability. Serving all of New Mexico & Southern Colorado. Hall of Fame Inductee.....New Mexico's first!

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Bridal Portraits, Engagement

$0-$999

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

0c8d5aab 564e 4969 83d1 f2c9134807e2~rs 100
A2f84579 05f6 4400 aa0c 4597c7a89d92~rs 100
340be60c 20f2 414a addb 4083a1d96c7a~rs 100
9f08a459 f4b9 433a 96a4 cf8bc9e1b3dd~rs 100
Fe7719fa d8df 43f7 b18c 942ee8fef3e2~rs 100
D692bc15 0755 426d 96a9 fb6ea89c4786~rs 100
Dec9f43f 97e4 40b7 87a9 9d17ceef4785~rs 100

Rio Rancho - Alnuquerque, NM All of New Mexico and Southern Colorado (505) 264-4578

Reviewed on 10/06/2017 Sanday B

If I knew now what I didn't know BEFORE our wedding, we would not have set the date unless we knew that Mark Wayne was available to photograph it. I kid you not. Do not set your wedding date unless you know Mark Wayne's available--it's just that simple. In the end, the... Read More photographs will be one of the most important decisions you make in archiving the day. To say that our pictures came out great, would be an understatement. What Mark is exceptional at, is figuring out who you are as a couple and really capturing the collective and individual personalities of you both. More so, he captures the emotion, fun and the very spirit of the day--not just of (and for) us, but of our entire guest list as well. There is no way we would be able to cherish the memory of the day without him. How does he do it? I'll tell you. He has a winning personality and he seems to really love what he does. There's no way the pictures would turn out as well as they did, if he did not. One last thing. Are you one if those people that thinks you never have a good picture taken of you? Not with Mark. Some of the best pictures ever taken of us occurred with Mark Wayne. In fact of everyone at the wedding and reception looks great. By the way--Spend the extra money for the Photo Booth. It's classy and well worth it--the guests LOVE it. An easy way for people have to have a great time celebrating your wedding (and something that will make your reception stand-out from the all the others). Come on, what are you waiting for? Call him--you will NOT be disappointed or regret it!!!!

Reviewed on 7/28/2017 erica p

Our wedding to place on May 27, 2017. I purchased the bronze package as well as the video and I could not be happier with my choose. Mark was so great to work with he makes taking pictures fun and easy. He is so passionate about his job and it really reflects in the photos! We... Read More got over 1500 pictures on our flash drive, and they are all so vibrant in color and just so beautiful my day is captured in the pictures and each one is such a great memory. Mark is not only fabulous at his job, but the price of the packages are great, and travel cost was more then reasonable. The video is also something I will forever cherish, Marks wife did a great job capturing our day on video, you dont realize eventhing that went on at the wedding, and it so nice to have something to look back on. Mark and his wife made sure to capture all the important thing during our day. I could not be happier with my choice. From engagement photos to wedding photos Mark out did hisself, I have had so many compliments on his professionalism as well as the photos. I got all my photos and video in less then 3 weeks. You will not be disappointed with your selection, he truly is outstanding at his job! 5 stars is not enough! Thanks again Mark!!

Reviewed on 5/19/2017 Woochan J

Mark was fantastic! Choosing him as our photographer was one of our best wedding decision. We haven't seen all the pictures yet, but he was briefly showing us what he had taken, and they looked amazing! He was very kind, thoughtful for all situation we had, great to work with... Read More everyone in our wedding and made atmosphere so much fun. I'm that kind of person who looks really serious or awkward with terrible posing in pictures. But Mark solved this. He gave me a lot of direction which I needed, and that made me much more comfortable and look good in the pictures. WE HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIM TO ANYONE WHO IS PLANNING WEDDING OR ANY OTHER EVENTS.

Reviewed on 11/08/2017 Leslie H

Mark is absolutely amazing! We had our engagement session with Mark first and based upon the pictures he took, hired him for our wedding. We could not be happier with our decision. Mark was professional and put us all at ease. The moments he captured are priceless and many... Read More comments were made that we didn’t even realize he was there. The pictures are beautiful and I can’t believe that this was our wedding. It is like a fairytale. Thank you Mark for everything! We highly recommend Mark.

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Jessica T

We could not be more pleased with our wedding photos. Mark did such a beautiful job on both our engagement photos, and our wedding photos. Now that the wedding is over, all we have of that day is our pictures to look back and reminisce....so these photos are priceless. In... Read More addition to great photography, the turn around time for the pictures was efficient, and the editing was gorgeous. Mark is such a nice guy, and we felt him and his team went out of their way to make us feel so comfortable. They were friendly, flexible, and just kind people. We couldn't be happier! Thank you Mark!!!!

Reviewed on 10/06/2017 Christy R

If you want to see your wedding from the best perspective, it's absolutely necessary to get professionals who can take the pictures and video that will guarantee that even after that whirlwind day is over, you can have evidence of the beauty of your day. A reflection of the... Read More people you love in the place that you loved on a day that you loved. You want to see the details you missed and the faces you may not have had too much time with. You want to see EVERYTHING because it was impossible to do so that day. Mark Wayne and his team are EXPERTS at what they do. They see it all and capture it all. Spend a little, get a lot. 20 years later, everything aside, these will be the memories you treasure. Mark Wayne Photography is the way to go! C&J

Reviewed on 8/27/2017 Richard C

Mark was just phenomenal. He made the whole process extremely comfortable and personable. Of course, we were a little worried at first as we had never met him (we are from out of town) but that didn't make a difference with Mark as his experience and personality just took over.... Read More If you're looking for quality photos with a photographer with extensive experience then he is the guy for you. He's very reasonable and willing to negotiate in order to ensure you have a great day. We are lucky to have had him. Thanks again Mark!

Reviewed on 8/09/2017 Moriah H

Mark Wayne Photography was great! We did an engagement session with him and he also did our wedding photography and videography. He was great to work with! He is very easy going and helpful with advice on poses. The colors he produces through editing the pictures is also... Read More wonderful! We would definitely recommend him for any special event!

Reviewed on 6/27/2017 Darian O

From the moment I met Mark I knew that he was exactly who we wanted to shoot our wedding. I felt completely comfortable immediately. He has a great sense of humor, makes the photography fun, and made me feel comfortable to ask for exactly what I wanted. Not only was he extremely... Read More easy to work with and professional, but he captured our special day so beautifully. He's very open to ideas and allows you to incorporate everything you want. We couldn't be happier with our photos from the wedding. We also decided to do videography with him and we have zero regrets about it. The video was peiced together so perfectly we're able to relive our special day whenever we want. I feel that our pictures are natural and relaxed because we felt so comfortable with Mark. I would absolutely recommmend him to others. I think something special about Mark is his wife is his videographer. Watching the two of them love each other so easily made the passion behind what he does even more special. Everyone told me the one thing not to skim on is photography, because you'll never get the memories back. We are so happy that we chose Mark to capture our moments!

Reviewed on 6/15/2017 Mariah C

Mark was amazing! He was able to capture every special moment of our special day. There were so many beautiful pictures, I would definitely recommend!

Reviewed on 6/07/2017 Nicole D

Outstanding and beautiful work! I was very impressed with Mark and his photography. He communicated well throughout and made sure he knew what we wanted. He threw in a lot of his creative ideas and poses too, which made working with him more enjoyable and fun! The quality of the... Read More photos are more than I imagined, I highly recommend!

Reviewed on 5/17/2017 Lesley M

Mark was great to work with. We were so happy with our engagement pictures. Mark was very organized the day of the wedding and ensured that we got all of our must-have shots. We are very excited to see the rest of our wedding pictures, but love the previews!

Reviewed on 4/05/2017

We booked mark maybe three days before our small ceremony and he is amazing. We enjoyed taking our pictures despite the rainy cold weather. Mark has such great energy and sees beauty in ordinary areas. I love all of the pictures he took and I am looking forward to recommending... Read More him to our family and friends. Mark Wayne Photography is amazing.

Reviewed on 1/29/2017 Jessica J

Mark made us feel comfortable the entire time and captured the day perfectly. Thank you!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Caitlin D

Amazing, quality work, and professionalism is just a few of the ways I could describe Mark's work for our wedding and it only starts to describe the experience. Mark was great from our first meeting all the way through to the wedding and after. His pictures are AMAZING both in... Read More the eye he has behind the lense and the quality of photo you get. I couldn't have asked for a better photographer to capture our wedding day. You won't go wrong choosing Mark to help you remember this special day.

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 alicia i

Mark is down to over and not entitled like some photographers we talked to. My cousin had him at her wedding and he is great! Didn't push me to buy more packages o I didn't need.

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Patrick B

Excellent! He was very professional and the prices are very reasonable. Highly recommended!

Reviewed on 9/24/2016 Chelsea L

Mark was AMAZING!! He captured so many great moments and the photo quality is unreal! He is so personable and easy to work with! We had the photo booth which was a huge hit!! So many great pictures and he had so many fun props! We received so many compliments on our pictures and... Read More him! I would recommend him to anyone! We are so happy we picked him and love every one of the pictures he took!

Reviewed on 9/01/2016

The best pictures that any one has ever seen. Mark was like your own paparazzi he was taking pictures from the time he go to the wedding till the time he left. Then he sent us a picture the next day before we left on our honey moon and it just took are harts away that someone... Read More would care so much to make that special day so special. Mark will always have a place in our harts every anniversary, especially when we share the same anniversary.

Reviewed on 8/29/2016 Ariel H

These reviews/ratings say it all--Mark Wayne is the real deal. He is genuine and affordable. In our first meeting, Mark described with confidence his quality of work and by all accounts, this was confirmed in the video and pictures we received. We opted for the photo booth... Read More (highly recommended!- the guests loved it). I also chose to do a boudoir session which Mark completely removed the intimidation factor from the equation-it was really fun and I (as well as the husband) are glad I went through with it. We highly recommend Mark Wayne Photography to anyone who is getting married. Thank you Mark as well as to your wife and grandson for greatly contributing to our special day.

Reviewed on 8/22/2016 Gwen H

We were lucky enough to find Mark and we are so glad that we did. He took our Engagement Photos and the experience was great. He helped put us at ease and we got so many great pictures. For the Wedding Day, he took so many pictures it completely captured all the important... Read More moments of the Day. He even took pictures of our decor and the little things that I had put so much thought into and it was so nice to have them captured in such beautiful pictures. After the Wedding, he sent us 3 pictures as our sneak peek and they completely blew us away. The colors really pop and the lighting is so perfect in all his pictures. The whole experience was so wonderful and special.

Reviewed on 8/05/2016 Tesla K

Mark shot beautiful photos of our wedding, I wish we could of had him longer, but the photos he got of us were beautiful! Absolutely adore them! I recommend him! He was the sweetest guy ever!

Reviewed on 8/03/2016 Jasmine D

I interviewed quite a few photographers. I was very impressed with Mark Wayne. he was very professional, organized & had great communication skills. He was on top with keeping me updated and checking in with me. I was ecstatic with my engagement pictures and wedding pictures. He... Read More was worth every penny!! I highly recommend him. He is a cut above the rest:)

Reviewed on 8/03/2016 Angle W

Our experience exceeded my expectations! Mark Wayne was creative, innovative, and unbelievably accommodating. Mark truly helped to make our wedding day one of the most memorable days of our lives. THANK YOU!!!

Reviewed on 7/30/2016 Yuliana Z

Excellent photographer. Mark was able to not only take wonderful pictures, videotape our wedding and have a photo-booth at the wedding, but he also was able to stream our ceremony live for our family and friends who were not able to travel to our wedding. He is a really... Read More considerable and nice guy to have on your wedding day. His prices were the best as well. I honestly cannot recommend him more. If you have found his page here, you should definitely stop searching any longer.

Mark Wayne

I am Professional, Hall of Fame Wedding Photographer and Visual Artist who enjoys and thrives on challenge. I approach each wedding with passion and intensity and strive to excel and push the creative boundaries of my craft with each new assignment. I studied photography and graphic design in one form or another while in the U.S. Military and with Brooks Institute of Photography. I am a visual communicator who draws inspiration from the world around me; I find inspiration in art, music, great words, people, and nature.