Bracelets, Cufflinks, Earrings, Necklaces, Rings, Watches, Wedding Jewelry, Fashion, Engagement Rings, Appraisals, Custom Designs, Engraving, Financing Available, Jewelry Cleaning, Ring Insurance, Ring Sizing, Ring Services, Wedding Rings

975 Bethlehem Pike, Montgomeryville, PA (215) 362-7132

Reviewed on 11/06/2017 Fran R

Mark's Jewelers is incredible. My husband got my engagement ring here over a year ago after hearing about the company through Hilary who is a family friend. She apparently was incredible when he was picking rings. We then went back here to get my wedding band and we decided to... Read More get it custom made in order to fit perfectly around my low set engagement ring. It was a reasonable price and Jill did a perfect job at making sure it fit just right. Everyone at the store is so friendly and goes up and beyond to help. We are very pleased and would recommend them to anyone!

Reviewed on 2/07/2017 michelle k

My husband got my engagement ring there and we went back for our bands. I get compliments every week abut how beautiful my rings are. Every time i go into the store the staff is very friendly and helpful.

Mark's does great work!

Reviewed on 10/22/2014 Alison R

Mark's jewelers did my wife engagement ring and wedding band and they turned out beautiful! Phyllis was great to work with and really helped guide me to the perfect setting for my ring. It was exactly what she wanted!

Small and privately owned with big time jewelry

Reviewed on 9/02/2014 Nsharin T

Started with the beautiful and unique engagement ring my fiancé bought at Marks and since then they have been our go-to jeweler. They take special care of us and every time we go in they remember us and our children. There are no words to describe this jeweler they make us feel... Read More like family and we love to stop in for ring cleanings and a quick chat! Our rings are absolutely beautiful and we constantly receive compliments!

Great service

Reviewed on 7/29/2012 Erin H

We were worried about our rings because of prices, but this jeweler made it so much easier and painless. We both got the rings we wanted and were able to put them on layaway and make payments that were right for us. The ladies behind the counter were so fun too!

Wonderful selection

Reviewed on 6/19/2012 Corinne M

Gorgeous jewelry and everyone is so kind!!

Mark's Jewelers

Reviewed on 11/28/2011 Stacey S

I LOVE my ring! It was well priced & gorgeous & the staff is great!!

speechless

Reviewed on 11/21/2011 Maria N

I had a wedding band from my great granmom circa 1918 from Italy, they restored it and made a matching band for the groom, it was perfect!

Gorgeous

Reviewed on 9/28/2011 Gina C

We got our wedding bands from Marks and my engagement ring redesigned here. They are friendly and professional and did a wonderful job on my heirloom ring. Parking can be a pain though.

Friendly & Accomodating

Reviewed on 8/23/2011 Lauren W

We have been working with Mark's Jewelers in North Wales, PA and couldn't be happier. They are very friendly and wanting to please my husband and I. From the moment we would walk in the front door they would often greet us by our first names! Going in for a simply ring... Read More cleaning they are excited to see you and take care of me right away. I highly recommend their services and especially their jewelry! Each staff member has a passion for jewelry and even more of a passion for making you happy.

Custom ring

Reviewed on 12/03/2010 Melinda L

Had a custom ring made at marks and they did an amazing job. I bought the ring last minute and they made the ring in less than 2 weeks. The staff is very helpful and friendly. Would definatly go to this store again.

Gorgeous work!

Reviewed on 12/02/2010 Kathryn Q

I went to Marks to ask them to create a custom wedding band for me, and they did an absolutely beautiful job! I had a diamond and sapphire ring that my fiance had given me while we were dating and I wanted the diamonds reset in a band to match my (rather unique) engagement... Read More ring. Marks was the only jeweler that was willing to do it, and the results are magnificent! I admire the ring every single day. Thanks Marks for giving me a beautiful way to always remember my special day!

You will be treated like royalty!

Reviewed on 12/02/2010 angelisa d

I've been going to Mark's Jewelers for about 7 years now. i'm not a "high roller" but when I walk in, Jim, the owner, and the rest of the staff treat me like Royalty! I recommend Mark's Jewelers to all of my family and friends!!! You cannot go wrong by shopping at Mark's for... Read More yourself or someone you love.

Outstanding quality and service!

Reviewed on 11/24/2010 beth m

I cannot say enough about Marks. They have phenomenal jewelry and customer service. They are not happy unless you are happy. The quality of their jewelry is amazing. My now husband was able to pick out just the diamond he wanted and Jim the owner custom made a ring for us.... Read More My husband purchased our rings my engagement ring, my wedding gift and my push present from Marks. I keep their cards in my purse because I get so many compliments on my ring everyone always asks me where I got it. I truly feel this is the best jewelry store in the philadelphia area. I always go there first and usually even after looking around I end up back there. If they don't have it they can get it and their prices are very competitive especially for the quality they have. Its nice to have a jeweler you can trust. We trust Marks!