Gorgeous, Custom-Made Wedding Invites & Stationery

Your wedding. Your vision. Brought to life. Marlie Renee Designs is a one-stop shop for all your wedding stationery needs - from save the dates to wedding invitations to day-of items (ceremony programs, escort and table cards, menus, favors, signage and so much more!). No idea is too big or too small - actually, the more unique the better! I believe it’s not just about creating something you will love, but making sure the process is as enjoyable and stress-free as possible. I provide a free consultation to learn all about your wedding (either by phone, email or in person). I like to get to know the people I am working with, and by doing so, can design the perfect stationery suite just for you, while also keeping your budget in mind. Reach out today for a FREE consultation!

Signs, Decorations + Accents, Custom Invitations, Escort + Place Cards, Guest Books, Menus, Programs, Seating Charts, Table Numbers, Thank You Cards, Paper Goods, Embossing, Letterpress, Printing, Save-The-Dates, Shower + Party Invitations, Wedding Invitations, Invitations + Paper Goods

Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100

Jersey City, NJ (201) 317-4018

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Laura K

We used Marlie for all of our wedding stationary including our invites, menus, programs, place cards and additional day of signage and decor. Marlie is so talented in design and made the process easy and simple from the very beginning. We didn't have much a vision to begin with... Read More but we knew w wanted elegance and class and that's what Marlie delivered. The result of our invite suite was nothing short of amazing and even included a custom logo that Marlie designed which was printed in rose gold foil. Nothing is impossible with Marlie , she will find a way to make anything work and will give you a number of pricing options for various alternatives to help narrow down. She also pays attention to every detail and ensures what is delivered to the customer is 100% error free. Seriously the best working with Marlie and I will definitely be using her for any future needs, you cannot go wrong!!!

2017-10-27T12:58:49 Response from the vendor

You are the sweetest, Laura! It was so fun working with you and your HUSBAND Brian! Everything came out gorgeous! Can't wait to catch up and hear all about your wedding day. You looked stunning!

Reviewed on 9/21/2017 Karen B

Marlie did a wonderful job. She made the most unique invitations for me. I had an idea and she just brought it to life. EVERYONE complimented on the designs. We carried it through to the wedding day stationary, menus, programs and signs. IN LOVE. Not only is she creative, she is... Read More just a nice fun person to be around. I am incredibly happy with her design, price and timing of it all. AND she was planning her own wedding, which was a day before mine!!!! WONDERFUL JOB!

2017-10-27T12:56:51 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for your kind words, Karen! It was such a pleasure working with you and I loved bringing your nautical glam vision to life. Loved that we were wedding weekend buddies too, it was so fun to compare notes! Let's do it all... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 4/05/2017 Sharon C

Marlie exceeded every expectation in creating our wedding invitations! She was so easy to work with, accommodated design changes, worked within our budget, and effortlessly helped create our vision for the invitations. Once the designing stage was finalized, Marlie completed the... Read More production of the invitations quickly and efficiently. We received the invitations within a week of being told they were finished and couldn’t be more pleased. Thank you so much for your services. We will absolutely recommend Marlie Renee Designs to anyone in the future seeking invitation/design services!

2017-05-01T10:31:09 Response from the vendor

I'm blushing! Thank you so much for your kind words. Congrats again on your big day!!! So soon! :)

Reviewed on 4/18/2018 Jamie C

Marlie designed my wedding invitations for my June wedding. She was professional and put us at ease from the moment we went. Her work is FANTASTIC! She made a custom design just for us that incorporated our wedding colors and travel theme. We’ve gotten awesome feedback from our... Read More guests how much they look be our invites. We love Marlie so much, she’ll be doing our ceremony program and menus as well! I wish all my name wedding vendors were as great to work with.

Reviewed on 12/08/2017 Rachel B

To say that I had no idea what I wanted in terms of stationary was an understatement! Marlie helped pull all our visions together into something that not only looked beautiful, but ended up being exactly what we were looking for. My favorite suggestion of hers was using a black... Read More envelope for our save the date. It not only stood out and "wowed" everyone when it hit their mailbox, but set the tone for the rest of our stationary and wedding theme as a whole. Our invitations were simple, yet elegant and all of the other details along the way tied together beautifully. Marlie even helped us design custom, personalized labels for our wedding favors that were created by my grandma. Whether you have a clear vision for your invitations or need some guidance along the way, Marlie will go above and beyond with her creativity and design to give a finished product of perfection. I would highly recommend her for all things wedding stationary related!!

Reviewed on 11/09/2017 Rob C

Marlie was amazing to work with during the whole process! She worked with us from concept to execution. During the process she was very flexible, highly accommodating of changes and delivered a high quality product. She help us frame our vision, guided us through how to... Read More structure them and helped make sure it fit our budget, short timeline and vision. She delivered all of that in a very short timeline. We would highly recommend working with Marlie Renee Designs. Thank you again Marlie!

Reviewed on 11/05/2017 Jillian K

Marlie is so incredibly talented! She made my wedding invitation dreams come true! I had a vision in mind of what I wanted and Marlie executed it to perfection :) Working with her was a breeze! My weekends were always packed with vendor appointments, family obligations, etc. and... Read More I was able to work with her completely over email. It was a huge time saver for me. I highly recommend Marlie to anyone looking for gorgeous, custom invitations and for the right price! Thanks again for your beautiful work!

Reviewed on 11/05/2017 Joscelyn C

Marlie helped make my vision a reality! We are so happy we went the custom route - the invitations were beautiful and we had great service. We loved supporting a small local business - the personal touch made all the difference.

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Salena S

Marlie is a true professional. I am so grateful for her passion, vision and guidance throughout the process of creating an invitation, thank you notes and signage for my best friends shower. Her design truly set the tone for our event. She was timely in her response and took... Read More feedback well. From beginning to end I felt that she was listening to my needs and did all she could to make my vision come to life. I would wholeheartedly recommend Marlie!

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Cassie C

Working with Marlie on my wedding invitations was so fun and easy! I loved her enthusiasm and attention to detail. She brought everything I asked for and envisioned to life! Also under short notice she was able to create and print the place cards and table numbers that worked... Read More perfectly with our decor. The palm leaves were perfect for our destination wedding. Her flexibility made this part of our wedding process a lot easier! Thank you Marlie!!!

2017-10-27T13:00:03 Response from the vendor

Thanks Cassie! I was so fun working with you as well. You have the best style, and I was happy I was able to match it in your wedding stationery. Can't wait to work with you on your Thank You's! :)

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 CAITLIN G

Marlie did an amazing job designing our wedding invites. From the design process, to packaging up our invitations, every details was thought of. She made sure that our invites were what we envisioned and that our personal style was incorporated into every design aspect. Marlie... Read More is a pleasure to work with!

Reviewed on 10/21/2017 Barbara K

I am the mother of the groom. Our rehearsal dinner invitations were absolutely beautiful and so professionally finished. The colors were exactly what I wanted and Marlie could not have been more attentive and flexible. For my daughters' future weddings I will not have to shop... Read More around. I know who I will turn to! Thank you, Marlie Renee ! Barbara K.

2017-10-27T13:01:08 Response from the vendor

Thanks for your kind words, Barbara! It was a pleasure working with you as well and I look forward to helping with your daughters' wedding invitations as well. :)

Reviewed on 5/25/2017 Angela M

Marlie was so much fun to work with !! That first meeting with her was awesome - she was so bubbly and I knew she knew exactly what I wanted. She was so responsive during our several back-and-forth conversations. She enhanced our ideas and made the perfect invitations for us.... Read More She was both fun to work with and conscientious. Plus.- she was able to get the invitations done in a timely manner. We couldn't be happier!

2017-05-27T08:35:15 Response from the vendor

The feeling is mutual! Loved worked with your and Simone. Congrats again! Can't wait to see pics. :)

Reviewed on 5/08/2017 Michael C

We were introduced to Marlie Renee Designs by our close friend and DJ based on previous experiences he had with them. We were looking for a wedding invitation company that could provide a final product that left an impression upon our friends and family of what was in store for... Read More our Wedding Celebration. Marlie was really nice upon meeting her and very personable. She was able to make our custom design and vision come to life in her proof she provided. Pricing was a bit high, however, we were willing to pay the price for a superior product. Fast forward to our friends and family receiving our Wedding invitations, that's when things took a turn. The first signs of problems, we were receiving invites back in the mail as undeliverable because of mistyped addresses on Marlie's end. We provided and confirmed all the addresses that were turned over to Marlie for print. Short time later, we were being notified by several guests that they had received their invite absent the insert for them to complete their RSVP. Furthermore several guests did not receive an invitation, leading us to conclude that the invitations were sent to the wrong addresses. We then had to go through our guest list and CALL to confirm whether or not they received their invitations. This was extremely time consuming and burdensome at a time that was already extremely stressful. When we contacted her and notified her of this, her proposed solution was to remove the cost of the four RSVP cards from the invoice she did not include in the invitations. Furthermore, when we made attempts to resolve the issue with Marlie, she offered to speak on her time which was late in the evening and not conducive to our schedule. She even said via email, "As you know I am a small business owner and planning my own wedding and put a lot of time and money into creating your beautiful invitations, including purchasing the materials and postage." In closing, we paid $2,147.00 minus the $50.00 that we refused to pay because it was itemized on the invoice as typed addresses fee which we provided in word document with no errors and were miss typed on the envelopes. There was no care or attention to detail in her final product, especially for the price we paid. In the end, we simply paid her to put an end the only stressful part of our wedding planning.

2017-05-09T12:02:57 Response from the vendor

Hi Michael, I'm so sorry that you feel this way. I would like to make it right and also comment on some of your concerns. First off, thank you for saying that you enjoyed meeting me and that I was able to bring your vision... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/12/2016 Kate S

Marlie was a amazing to work with! She custom designed our beautiful invitations that we received so many compliments on! The colors matched our palate perfectly and we couldn't be more happier with the product we received! We highly recommend working with her!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Natalia G

The easiest and smoothest part of wedding planning was working with Marlie Renee Designs. She's responsive, consultative, and incredibly creative. Marlie helped me with Save the Dates, Invites, and even labels for my welcome bags. I truly enjoyed the entire process because she... Read More

made it all a breeze. She executes every detail to perfection while keeping everything light and fun. I have and will continue to work with Marlie Renee Designs on all of my design needs.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Andrew V

Marlie was great! She made us feel extremely comfortable and all the pictures come out perfect. She allowed my fiancé and I to express our creativity and matched it with her expertise and professionalism. I would highly recommend her to anyone

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Jaclyn S

Marlie was amazing to work with for our engagement photos and Save the Dates. The process was quick and seamless and we could not be any happier with the finished product!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Nicole B

When we began the search for invitations we were looking for someone who would listen to our ideas and work within our budget. We are so THANKFUL we found Marlie. From the second we met her, we knew we had found the person we wanted to work with. Marlie was quick to respond to... Read More emails and helped us create a look for our invites that were within our budget. She had a wide variety of samples to help us customize our very own invites. The colors and the quality of the paper was amazing. The invitations were absolutely beautiful and we had so many compliments. Once we saw the beautiful invitations, we asked Marlie to create breakfast invitations as well as our programs for the wedding. We look forward to using Marlie in the future for our other invitation needs.

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Alex S

Absolutely LOVED working on our Save the Dates and invitations with Marlie! She was helpful, creative, collaborative and fun. It was so nice be able to trust her to run the process and truly understand our vision--she just got us. Thanks so much, Marlie!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Sarah B

Working with Marlie was one of the stress-free aspects of our wedding. When designing our invitations, Marlie came to the table with creative ideas and seemlessly married our vision with her own. She was prompt with her responses during the review process and diligent in her... Read More work to perfect the final product. We received so many compliments on our invitations and couldn't have been more pleased with the process overall. I wish all of our vendors had been like Marlie!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Jess J

Marlie was a true pleasure to work with. My wedding theme was love birds, so I sent her a few ideas and she put together the perfect invitation for me. She is extremely talented and very creative. She is a true professional and handles her business as elegantly as the wedding... Read More invitations thats she creates. I got so many compliments on my invitations because of Marlie! I highly recommend her. She also addressed my envelopes, she couldn't have made the process easier! I loved working with her! She always responded to my emails promptly and helped me step by step to send her all the correct information. The work she does is out of this world!! I was extremely pleased with the final product and couldn't be happier working with Marlie.

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Renee B

Marlie totally captured our vision of our wedding invitations. Everyone loved them! She went over every detail thoroughly to make sure she was satisfying our requests. It was so nice to have a personal touch on something so special and important to us. I would highly... Read More recommend Marlie to anyone!

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Jennifer D

Marlie Renee Designs is the best! We could not have asked for a better experience. She was easy to work with, quick with her designs, and incredibly thorough. We weren't sure what we wanted and she was incredibly helpful and guided us along the way (even when we changed our... Read More minds 13 times). I highly recommend her.

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Rachel T

Friendly and attentive! Marlie was very creative when designing my wedding stationary. She really took the time to understand my vision and created things better than I could imagine myself! I can't wait to plan another party so I can work with her again!!

Marlie Renee

It was my family and friends who inspired me to take my entrepreneurial spirit to the next level. What started as a hobby quickly became a passion, and just like that Marlie Renee Designs was born. I graduated from James Madison University with a B.A. in Media Arts & Design. Since college, I’ve built a marketing career working at agencies, start-ups and for the last 6 years, have had the opportunity to learn from the best at HBO. I live in Jersey City, NJ with my loving husband and dog, Sophie. When I am not designing, I love to travel, cook, spend time with family and friends, and work out.