Marriott New Braunfels River Village

Food + Catering, Planning, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff

750 IH35 North, New Braunfels, TX (830) 626-4712

JRW

Reviewed on 6/25/2014

We had about 18 rooms of family and guests stay at the hotel. All made very complimentary comments about the facility, particularly the outdoor options and river location. We could not have selected a better hotel for the value received. The only minor drawback was that there... Read More was no free breakfast as other less expensive facilities offer. Overall we were very happy with the experience. The staff was very friendly with smiles and help. We particularly thank Abbey for all the arrangements she helped us with.

Great Hosts

Reviewed on 6/24/2014 Lindsey H

Our out-of-town guests LOVED this hotel...very beautiful and relaxing! They also hosted our rehearsal and everything went smooth! I would HIGHLY recommend them to friends and family!

Mr. Quinton Walton Jr

Reviewed on 10/15/2013 Alexandra G

The word WOW, pretty much sums it up!!!!. My wife and I choose Marriott River Village 2 years prior to our ceremony while visiting New Braunsfels Texas on a weekend get away. We had no idea the hotel we had randomly selected for their then newly constructed back dock would turn... Read More out to be the perfect selection for our wedding venue. We didn't want anything elaborate and we wanted an outdoor ceremony Tara and her successor Abbey worked with us every step of the process to ensure that if we booked an outdoor event and the weather didn't allow for it they would accommodate us by moving the venue inside. Thankfully we never had any issue with weather. Abbey and her colleagues all went above and beyond to make sure our wedding went off with out issue. Robert was like a machine all night relocating chairs tables setting up food, setting up lighting, and the best part was the Robert also took down everything so all we had to do was think about each other and enjoy our wedding day. I cant say enough about the staff the location and my personal favorite the price. I'd recommend any groom who is balling on a budget trying to make sure she's smiling the whole way through, highly push for this venue as the final choice. Like I said at start "WOW" sums up our experience. Thank all of you at the hotel for an amazing day.

2013-11-08T14:33:50 Response from the vendor

Thank you JAY! You & Alex were such a pleasure to work with & we enjoyed every second we got to share with y'all! Can't wait to welcome you back for your anniversary trip!

Dream Reception!!

Reviewed on 9/25/2013 amanda s

I could not have asked for a better venue for our reception. Everyone at the Courtyard Marriott River Village was so great to work with and treated us and our guests like royalty. The food and bar service were amazing and we received so many compliments from our guests. Thank... Read More you Abbey and all of wonderful staff!!!

2013-11-08T14:32:38 Response from the vendor

Thank you Amanda! We adore you & are so blessed that you included us in such a SPECIAL & MEMORABLE day!

Diaz - Black Wedding

Reviewed on 8/04/2013

On the morning of my granddaughter's wedding, we received a call that our wedding venue had flooded. To make a long story short, I called the Courtyard by Marriott Hotel in our hometown of New Braunfels, TX, and they graciously agreed to accommodate the wedding. Everyone from... Read More the managers to the servers were awesome. We had the best service. It was Memorial Day Weekend and a cookout at the Marriot had been cancelled so our guests had hamburgers and hot dogs, and they were good! I will always be grateful to the Marriott. I call it the miracle wedding at the Marriott. I don't know what that day would have been like without the wonderful people at the Marriott. They were willing to help total strangers. Life gave us lemons on that day, but God had Marriott turn them into lemonade for us. Everyone had a great time and lots of guests commented that it turned out better at the Marriott. Forever grateful, Gloria Guerrero

Fantastic Service!

Reviewed on 5/07/2013 Kellye P

Every time I called (which was a lot in the weeks leading up to the wedding) I was helped very quickly and to my satisfaction. When we arrived and the whole weekend we stayed we were treated like royalty and it was great!

wedding

Reviewed on 6/23/2012 Amanda M

I used this hotel for my wedding and it was so beautiful. The river runs right behind the river and the trees give lots of shade. I didn't have any problems and the staff is wonderful to work with