Marry Me Floral

Serving Chicagoland, Northern IL and Southern WI

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Vases, Decorations + Accents, Flower Crowns, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

747 Ridgeview Drive, McHenry, IL Serving Chicagoland, Northern IL and Southern WI (815) 759-0075

Reviewed on 10/13/2017 Lisa M

Mary was so helpful in bringing our vision of a country wedding come to life! She is so responsive and helpful with all questions we had. The flowers came out so beautiful and we couldnt be happier with the finished product! Thank you mary for everything!

Reviewed on 10/10/2017 Janna P

Mary is amazing! She connected with us right from the start: Able to interpret what we couldn’t put into words, resulting in beautiful bouquets and flowers for the bridal party. She was responsive… Got back to us with a written quote within the timeframe specified. Changes? No... Read More problem! And my daughter was absolutely thrilled when she got the photos of her bouquet texted to her before the wedding! Her creativity and service clearly go above and beyond to ensure we had a fabulous, beautiful day! Thanks, Mary!

Reviewed on 8/08/2017 Brooke R

Mary was wonderful to work with and after first meeting with her I knew that I had found our florist for our wedding. She made everything so easy, gave me so many ideas, and made sure my wedding was beautiful. I received so many compliments from the guests on how beautiful the... Read More flowers were and she set up everything perfectly. She responded to emails and phone calls so promptly and was always available for me to bounce ideas off of her - her creativity is amazing and I was I was confident the entire time that everything would be perfect, and it was. I have already recommended Marry Me Floral to several guess who asked and will continue to do so.

Reviewed on 7/19/2017 Kate M

Mary was wonderful - she was friendly and flexible, found exactly what we wanted, emailed and texted me updates, and delivered gorgeous flowers for our day!

Reviewed on 12/06/2016 Ashley A

Mary put together all of the flowers for our July 2016 wedding and did a wonderful job! She is so helpful and responds to email/phone/text in such a timely manner. We gave Mary a budget and our wedding colors, and she worked with us until we had the perfect center pieces,... Read More bouquets, wrist corsages, and boutonnieres. She even sent me photos via text a few days before the wedding with samples put together to make sure it was just what I wanted. She truly went above and beyond, and we cannot say enough about Marry Me Floral. Thank you so much!

Reviewed on 6/05/2016

Mary did the flowers for my May 7th wedding she is the best, she worked with our budget and did such an amazing job I enjoyed working with her and will recommend her to anyone I know who is getting married

Absolutely Gorgeous Flowers

Reviewed on 9/30/2015 Pam G

Mary was great to work with and did an excellent job on all of my wedding flowers! Everything looked beautiful. Mary was easy to get a hold of during all of the wedding planning and delivered/ set up everything on time. I would highly recommend working with Mary for all of your... Read More wedding flower needs!!!

Reviewed on 9/18/2015 Erin B

Where to start.. MARY IS GREAT! She is so accommodating. I came into her shop not knowing anything about flowers or even my full color scheme. She helped tremendously with everything. The flowers we talked about and chose were absolutely gorgeous! I got so many complements... Read More about the décor and the flowers and I am super happy with how everything turned out. She is truly the best!

Reviewed on 6/03/2015 Megan N

Mary was so fantastic to work with! She is so creative and has such an eye for design. When we initially saw her work we just knew we had to work with her - and she did not disappoint for one second. From bringing the flowers directly to the hotel for the bridal party, to... Read More impeccably setting up the ceremony and reception flowers, every second was a pleasure to work with her. She replied promptly to all my emails, and coordinated what she does best with our own vision. If I could give her more than five stars I would!!! Thanks again Mary!!!!

Sounded Great

Reviewed on 2/21/2015 Kailey P

I contacted Mary because I read all her excellent reviews online. I e-mailed her and she promptly responded to schedule a phone consultation. We scheduled a date and time but I never heard back from her. I followed up and still heard nothing back. I guess she didn't feel she... Read More needed our business, which is unfortunate because she sounded great. I decided to use another local vendor who returned my calls and worked with us.

Works with you

Reviewed on 12/04/2014 Kristi B

Mary was willing to work with me to fit my budget and to get the look I wanted. She was open to what I wanted and honest about what she could or couldn't offer. I used minimal amounts of real flowers in my wedding, but Mary was willing to work with my vision to make it possible.

AMAZING! WONDERFUL! BEAUTIFUL!

Reviewed on 10/31/2014 Brianna R

Mary and Marcy were beyond amazing! I had had horrible experiences looking for florists, and stumbled upon their website. I decided to give them a shot and went by their store. Marcy sat down with me, and I went over my ideas. She showed me flowers, and put in some of her... Read More own. I had wanted different and fun, and they nailed my vision. The girls kept in great contact throughout the entire wedding process. They were there if I had a question, or found a magazine clip to show them. On the day of my wedding, they showed up with the most gorgeous arrangements, and outdid my vision! I couldn't be more happy with my choice is choosing these girls. I highly recommend Mary's! You will not be let down! Just wonderful from star until end! Thank you Mary and Marcy for the beautiful flowers, and the memories that will go with them! All the best, Brianna

Best Florist I have ever worked with!!!!!!

Reviewed on 8/13/2014 Mayme P

If you want a honest, knowledgable, reasonable, and creative florist....Choose Mary! After a bad experience with our originally vender we ended up firing we found Mary...our Angel! We chose to use a lot of flowers for our wedding and with that in mind i knew i had to trust... Read More whoever was in charge of this. Mary not only told me what would last the longest and what would give me the look i was going for, but she even went through all the yellow flowers she knew of and told me what would be the most cost effective for what we had in mind. We had 30 tables at our wedding and we had three pillars with a round ball on each with over 30 flowers in each ball, so you can do that math. That doesn't even include the 9 bridesmaids or 4 parents or 12 groomsmen, or the cocktail flowers or church flowers we did....Like I said Mary knows exactly how to work with your budget and still give you that dream wedding with flowers everywhere. My bouquet was something out of a magazine! It was full of white and yellow roses with big white daises and billy balls!!! So many people are still talking about our flowers. People were amazed by them! Also, Mary gave me the best advice about my original idea to do an all white bouquet for myself....do not do that!! If your florist doesn't tell you this leave her immediately and go to Mary she will tell you why!!! Oh, silly me, did I mention we had a 4 foot tall letter R covered in flowers as our centerpiece for the place card table?? Yeah, it was pretty amazing!!! It was an idea we had from day one and Mary loved it and perfected it just the way we wanted!!! Check it all out on her Facebook our wedding is the Mayme and Guy Ranallo wedding. If you think you can find a better florist then Mary, your crazy! She not only loves what she does, but she loves seeing people smile! Our flowers not only were beautiful, but they lasted for about a week and a half after our wedding. She is out of Cary, Illinois and our wedding was in Lake Geneva, Wisconsin, so yes, she does travel and is very experienced in it. Our guests were astonished not only in the beauty of these pieces but in the quality of the flowers. No wilting stories here all the fresh and best from Mary's Floral and Event Design!!! Thanks again Mary!!!

Beautiful flowers, great service

Reviewed on 12/31/2013 Stephanie K

We loved working with the ladies at Mary's Floral & Event Design. They are willing to accommodate you with whatever you need. The flowers were beautiful, they do a wonderful job. Highly recommend.

AMAZING!

Reviewed on 10/10/2013 Corey R

Mary’s Flowers designed my wedding flowers just this past August and I was stunned by how perfect and beautiful they were. Both designers, Mary and Marcy, were incredibility patient, creative, and knowledgeable. They let me take the lead with things I knew I absolutely wanted... Read More and provided unique and affordable ideas in areas where I was undecided. The flowers are such a huge part of the wedding – pretty much the only thing affecting the pictures, ceremony, table arrangements, and reception – so deciding on a florist was a big decision. Honestly, I couldn’t be more happy with my choice! Mary’s Flowers was my ONLY stress-free vendor. They took care of everything and my arrangements were amazing. You’ll love working with this unique florist!

Gorgeous Flowers

Reviewed on 10/10/2013 Sara B

Mary was wonderful from our first meeting. She was so helpful during the consultation and the flowers turned out perfect!

Perfection

Reviewed on 10/07/2013 marisa c

Mary's Flowers exceeded all our expectations. Their attention to detail was fantastic. They have such a talent for envisioning how each of the different flowers will coordinate with each other before even seeing them together. I can't say enough about how knowledgeable they are... Read More when it came to textures, colors, affordability, and practicality. I think most importantly they really captured the theme and feel for our wedding style. We had complete trust in their services. For example, a week before our wedding one of their national suppliers had a short season with a couple of the flowers we had chosen in our arrangements. Without hesitation, we trusted Mary to find some substitutes that fit with the overall design. The arrangements came out better than we could have imagined. We would highly recommend Mary's Flowers for any occasion! They are truly talented!!!

Two weddings in 3 months

Reviewed on 10/06/2013 Rachael&Matt R

As the mother of a groom and then a bride, I can't tell you how great Mary and her staff was, from first meeting them to deciding what kind of flowers we wanted for both wedding to the final day of the wedding. Mary made my job so easy and my worry not even exist. She took care... Read More of everything for us. Helping us decide what flowers to choose and what we could afford to making sure everything was just perfect the day of the wedding. The flowers were amazing and lasted the whole day. The flowers made everything from the ceremony to the reception look beautiful. They even decorated our venue for us and decorated the cake with flowers. Her pricing was very affordable as well. Mary and her staff made sure we had nothing to worry about when it came to the flowers and set-up of our venue. Mary and staff are very friendly and definitely know how to arrange flowers to your liking. I will definitely use Mary again for my next daughter's wedding which will be in the next year.

The Best Florist In The Chicago Land Area

Reviewed on 10/04/2013 Kelly S

Mary, Marcy, and their crew made my day magical!! They were so pleasant to work with. They took their time to listen and understand the feeling and vision I wanted for my wedding day. They understood my dream and helped create it. I can’t fully explain in words how wonderful... Read More they were to work with. They were reasonably priced and very flexible. They are a special events florist which focuses all their time on their brides and small details of your day. It’s a stress reliever to know you can count on them to take care of you on your day. I would suggest anyone to use Mary’s Floral and Event Design!

Flowers

Reviewed on 9/04/2013 Debra F

Mary's flowers were so beautiful and I would recommend her to anyone, she was an absolute pleasure to work with. I will use her again for any future events!

Beautiful flowers

Reviewed on 9/11/2012 Jennifer C

So easy to work with and gave great tips on how to narrow down our flower choices. Very reasonable pricing and the flowers were all gorgeous for our wedding. They delivered on time and were a pleasure to work with from start to finish. Highly recommend!!!

Flowers were wonderful!

Reviewed on 7/24/2012 Larry B

Mary was wonderful in putting together our ideas into motion. Our reception tables were masculine and sophisticated and our flowers at the church were just right as well.

Perfect

Reviewed on 7/18/2011 Emily S

Mary worked with me and made sure that my vision for the flowers was exactly what I wanted. It was a great price and the flowers lasted at least a week and a half after the wedding!