Martello Photography (Photography&Mirror Me Booth)

Cleveland and the surrounding areas & beyond

Inviting someone into your life and trusting them to be apart of your special day is the greatest compliment one could receive. I am so grateful to have found this passion of mine and even more grateful that it allows me to connect and build a relationship with you! I strive to create images that embraces all the chaos, beauty and emotion that makes your wedding day unique to you. My goal is to capture your unique personality and beautiful love. The best images are the ones in between the smiles. The laughing, kisses, hugs, the movement of your special day are all as important. The more you let go and be yourself the more I'm able to capture those genuine moments. I also offer the newest photo booth called the MIRROR ME PHOTO BOOTH. Just ask about it! Call today!

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Bridal Portraits, Engagement

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Online Proofing, Photo, Printed Enlargements, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Wedding Albums, Photo + Video

Cleveland and the surrounding areas & beyond (440) 813-0544

Reviewed on 9/10/2017 Lauren W

Heather was amazing to work with through out the whole process. She checking with me through out the year of my planning and always tried to make sure i was getting what I wanted. I would recommend Martello Photography to anyone that is getting married, as she is so helpful... Read More when i comes to planning.

Reviewed on 12/20/2017 Maegan A

Our minds were at ease knowing that we were going to have the best photos of our special day to share forever. Martello Photography are very professional and easy to work and communicate with. Their photo capturing truly reflects their personality and talent. Thank you!

Reviewed on 11/30/2017 Maria S

I would highly recommend Heather to anyone looking for exceptional wedding photos that will capture the essence of your special day. Heather is easy to work with and communicate with. She doesn't do the typical overly-posed photos, and gave us great ideas so our shots looked... Read More candid and relaxed. She kept us on track with timing which was very helpful throughout such a busy event. You won't regret your decision to go with Heather.

Reviewed on 11/28/2017 John M

Heather is a wonderful person and amazing photographer. Especially for weddings...and our wedding. She knew how to create a moment and capture it with her photography. Heather also knew how to be "invisible" and let the wedding party and quests be spontaneous and capture... Read More those moments too. The end result was so many incredible pictures to choose from for our album, wood print photos and canvas that it was almost impossible to decide which photos to use. Once again, Heather was great in guiding us in deciding on the best photos and we now have a beautiful wedding album, canvas and many prints. Thank you Heather and your Martello Photography Business! -John & Gina-

Reviewed on 6/20/2013 Erica F

Awesome job

Heather Martello

I was born and raised on our family farm in Jefferson, Ohio. Grew up riding horses and having more animals than friends early on. Educated at Saint Leo University near Tampa, Florida with a softball scholarship. Afterwards, I worked at the Tampa Tribune as the Photography Editor and lived in Tampa for 17 years photographing beach weddings. While working at the Tribune, I had the chance to photographed assignments such as riding through a hurricane in a hurricane hunter plane. Now I have a daughter that I love with every fiber of my being. I am a lover of nature, animals, coffee and sweaters.