Bridal Portraits, Engagement

Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Photo

411 East Historic Columbia River Highway, Troutdale, OR (503) 515-5996

Could not have picked a better photographer!

Reviewed on 8/21/2013 Joanna E

It is so hard picking a photographer for your big day!! Martin and Laura are an amazing team!! They have so much energy and spunk. They really listened to what we wanted to do and helped us do it. They were patient with our very crazy loud families and gave me so many... Read More suggestions on what we should do. I am so picky with my pictures and they did such an amazing job!! Well worth every sent. Not only that... we came back form our honeymoon about 7 days later and we had our wedding pictures already!!!!!! :) A+!! 5 STARS!! :)

Beautiful Pictures

Reviewed on 6/09/2013 Cynthia G

Martin did a wonderful job on our photographs, we couldn't be happier. He truly has an amazing talent for setting up beautiful, artistic shots, as well as capturing wonderful candies during the day. He's so easy to work with and puts everyone at ease. We ended up with over 500... Read More pictures and there wasn't a bad one in the bunch. We are putting together our wedding album right now and having a hard time choosing only 200. I would recommend Martin to everyone without hesitation, he's amazing!

Awesome!

Reviewed on 3/13/2012 Adreana B

Martin with Martini Photography was wonderful to work with. His rates were resonsable, he took some great pictures, and we had access to our photos in less than a week! Not only that, but he gave us full rights to our photos so that we can post them or print them ANYWHERE we... Read More want. We are so happy that we chose Martini Photography to capture the moments of our special day.

Great Pictures!

Reviewed on 12/29/2011 Betty F

I would like to say that I think Martini Photography Is great!! He was there before he said he would be and stay later!! The pictures are so great that it's hard to pick!! From Family to the wedding!! I have told all my friends about him!!

Great photographer

Reviewed on 12/28/2011 Alex B

Martin is awesome!! He took our engagements photos and if we hadn't already booked a family friend to do our wedding photos we would have booked him for the wedding without hesitation! Great value and we got our pictures back very fast!

Best Price and Best Photographer You can Find

Reviewed on 10/27/2011 Tiffany A

If you are a bride and looking for a photographer... Look no further. Martin along with Laura BLEW me away! I booked Martini Photography just after seeing his photos. Then when I started to get post cards and info from other photographers in the mail... I was shocked! Not only... Read More was Martin's photography the best, but he was the least expensive. As a bride who along with my Husband were paying for everything ourselves, this helped so much. I knew the photos would be great, but they are so amazing! He got the photos I wanted and even those that I didn't even know I wanted! They worked together to make everything feel comfortable and natural while taking photos that will be on my wall for the rest of my life. I have to admit I was worried because I don't photograph well, but you would never now with the photos he took and the directions he gave to get those perfect photos. I am SO happy I chose to have my wedding at The Troutdale House and have Martin along with Laura do the photography. You will not be disappointed. Thank you, Tiffany and Forrest Andrews

BEST WEDDING PHOTOS EVER!

Reviewed on 10/16/2011 Rachel P

999 photos taken at my wedding. All gorgeous and great!!! I have about 15 photos in frame's and we have only had the DVD or photos for 2 days!! Able to take the disk to Target and get prints for 29 cents

Wedding Photography

Reviewed on 9/21/2011 Christina S

Martin is amazing! He is so funny and easy going to work with and the pictures turned out wonderful. I would definitely recommend him.

Engagement/Wedding Pictures

Reviewed on 9/21/2011 Nikki B

Worth EVERY Penny!! Martin is so easy to work with and expanded my ideas for location and added special touches to the finished pictures - He was even nice enough to bring his Mustang for us to use as a prop in our wedding pictures. We did both our Engagement & Wedding... Read More Pictures with him and he was more then happy to do them at the same locations as they are so special to us! My Husband and I are still trying to decide which pictures we want to print for hanging - We booked his Bride Package and got 10 hours of service and over 600 images on a DVD and link to share (with the print release)- Stop looking and Call Martin today!!

Wedding Photos 3/19/11 were amazing!

Reviewed on 4/05/2011 Liz M

Martin was SUCH a great choice for our photographer. We actually had a family friend offer after we had interviewed and really liked Martin, but he ended up falling through and we were SO happy that Martin was still available for our wedding. He was very accessible in the months... Read More leading up to the wedding when I had timing or logistics questions about the photos. He showed up on the wedding day with his wife/assistant with tons of ideas ready to go. I am not a super fan of photos of myself, but he made it super easy and everyone really liked him. By the time we got back from our honeymoon the photos were on his site for us to start viewing and they were AMAZING!! We will definitely treasure them forever!

Perfect non-tradional photography!

Reviewed on 8/09/2010 Susan C

Martini Photography is a professional photography team with some flair. The husband/wife team was easy to work with offering fun, non traditional poses and ideas for our photos. We were very pleased with the results and how quickly our photos were ready after the wedding. We... Read More have received nothing but compliments from our friends and family about the photos and Martin and Laura. They were part of the group by the end of the wedding!