Martin's Sedan & Limousine Service

Wedding

Limousine + Sedan, Shuttle Service, Transportation

7537 Rickenbacker Dr, Gaithersburg, MD (301) 260-9393

Reviewed on 5/29/2017 Stephanie M

Great service! Very affordable and professional. They accommodated every stop requested, sent itineraries days before to confirm along with the driver's contact information. He was 15 min early and was professional the whole day, was always there when we needed him. I would... Read More highly recommend!

Everything I expected

Reviewed on 11/23/2014 Colleen K

They were fabulous, met all our needs, on time, limo was very clean, driver was nice and very helpful.

Wonderful service

Reviewed on 7/01/2014 Jewel J

They were professional, courteous and easy to work with; we ordered a limo bus for our bridal party and they had nothing but great things to say about their experience.

great service

Reviewed on 4/09/2013 Carolina G

This was an Amazon deal, and It was a great price for an excellent service. I almost didn't have a limo service, but 1 month before my wedding and found this deal and it was excellent. I think it was a great touch and convenience, since we were going from Church to another place... Read More to get pictures, and it was great and made things easy. We were the us, the bride and groom plus 5 people ( the bridal party). The Limo was comfortable and clean. The driver arrived on time and he was very attentive.

One of our planner's best recommendations

Reviewed on 2/08/2011 Benise M

Our planner recommended this limo company. They were wonderful in every way. Their staff was polite, the driver was friendly, and their shuttle was new and clean. We left our belongings in the shuttle and everything was there when we returned. I highly recommend them for... Read More any of your transportation needs.