Mary's Hope on Church Cove

Rentals + Equipment

18050 Church Cove Lane, St. Inigoes, MD (301) 686-8502

Amazing all-around!

Reviewed on 6/04/2012 Patricia L

Mary's Hope was one of the first ceremony sites I found when I began my search. There photo's online look incredible and I wanted to see the grounds ASAP. Erin promptly replied to every e-mail, sent me contract information, and set up an appointment with me, my husband, and... Read More family. We met and I instantly fell in love. Erin told me I could literally pick any spot on the grounds to have my ceremony, and I'll admit I chose an odd spot, directly behind the house but not down by the water. We worked out an amazing set up that I couldn't have asked for better. Our ceremony went off right on time and without a hitch. Sincerely the nicest staff and probably the most beautiful house/grounds I have ever seen. People are still raving about how gorgeous Mary's Hope was. 100% positive recommendation for outside ceremonies or receptions and an amazing bang for your buck!!

Fabulous location, wonderful staff

Reviewed on 6/03/2012 Kelly W

We heard about Mary's Hope from a friend of ours. We went to check it out and we were sold just from the location and view. Once we met Erin and her mother Betty we knew this was where we wanted to get married. They were both so helpful and really wanted our day to be about us... Read More and our vision. A lot of larger venues want to get you to spend as much as they possibly can, not at Mary's Hope. They are family run and you definitely feel apart of their family when its all said and done. Given all the money in the world I would of still held my ceremony & reception there.

Review for Mary's Hope on Church Cove

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Jessica C

It was amazing. It was so beautiful... everything was perfect. Mary's Hope on Church Cove is right on the water and each room of the house has a wonderful view. Best of all the staff is so nice and willing to do anything for you. I am so incredibly happy that I went with them.... Read More The best in Southern Maryland by far!!! Worth it!