2962 Gerritsen Avenue, Brooklyn, NY

Top notch!

Reviewed on 10/24/2010 Elizabeth m

I booked our ceremony music with Marie a year prior to our wedding and I can't say enough about her great communication and how helpful she was in selecting our music. I had a string trio for the ceremony and it sounded amazing. Marie and her staff played modern music while my... Read More guests were being seated and played traditional music for the actual ceremony. All of my guests loved the music and it definitly added so much to my ceremony to have a live string trio. It was very, very romantic! If you are looking for an affordable ceremony musician, contact Marie!! You won't be disappointed!!

Reviewed on 6/29/2016 Seema F

We hired M.A.S. Music to provide a trio of musicians for our wedding. Marie was an absolute dream to work with! She and her crew were kind, professional and talented. We couldn’t have asked for a better experience. Marie was so helpful and responsive in the planning... Read More process...a complete joy to work with. I knew she was perfect for our wedding as soon as I met her and would highly recommend M.A.S. Music for your event!!!

Reviewed on 5/09/2016 Eva K

M.A.S Music performed at my wedding on April 23, 2016. Marie was extremely responsive and professional. Marie found the music for all of my special song requests up until the week before the wedding. M.A.S music showed up on time, sounded beautiful, and worked very well with... Read More the EMCEE. M.A.S music also produced proof of insurance. Marie even showed up the day before to check out the venue the night before my wedding. I could not be happier with choosing M.A.S music for my wedding.

Reviewed on 4/14/2016 Talon R

Marie was absolutely amazing! Not only was she able to play any song I requested, she helped to personalize my wedding ceremony and make it feel so very special. She was able to play Imagine Dragons beautifully. I also used her services to play the piano during cocktail hour,... Read More which all my guests loved.

Reviewed on 10/15/2015 Caitlin U

Marie Stack and her crew did an absolutely phenomenal job at our wedding this past September. We had a three piece, violin, keyboard and cello, for our ceremony music and cocktail hour, Aside from how the florals turned out this was hands down my favorite part of the wedding.... Read More Marie worked with me on music choices and gave great suggestions. She played special songs to us and it was beautiful, definitely added a magical element to the event. I also have to say, we had bad weather which caused the musicians to have to move inside and out multiple times and they did not utter one complaint (while some vendors most definitely did!) moving their instruments, antcipating what would happen next. I truly could not thank them enough. We highly recommend M.A.S Music as a professional and talented music vendor and hope we can use them for other events in the future.

Violinist

Reviewed on 5/25/2014 Michelle W

Marie is by far the easiest vendor to work with. Very helpful and accommodating! We wanted to stay on budget and only hired one violinist for our ceremony music and we loved it!

I enjoy the String Trio!

Reviewed on 5/10/2014 Raquel G

It gave a special touch to our wedding; Peter, his wife and daughter were very professional and played so beautiful. We would hire them for other event and I highly recommend it. It was worthy it!

Wonderful Cermeony Music

Reviewed on 4/29/2014 Eric D

Marie Stack, M.A.S. performed at our April 26, 2014 wedding at The Crescent Beach Club. We hired her to play strings for our ceremony and keyboard for the cocktail hour. Prior to our ceremony beautiful string music was played during our hospitality period and was heard... Read More throughout the venue. We had 3 strings for our ceremony (2 violins and a cello) and her cocktail hour keyboard was wonderful-----loud enough to be heard while also subtle enough not to intrude. She was very flexible as she started to set up for our outdoor ceremony and when it started to rain was able to bring everything back in and set up inside where our ceremony was ultimately held. Marie offered us wonderful music suggestions for the ceremony and the music sounded great. She selected the music for hospitality and cocktail hour and the guests all enjoyed everything. She played an array of music which was enjoyed by all guests as well as us. I would definitely recommend her and her crew for your next affair.

yeah!