Planning, Reception direction and DJ Entertainment

Our service sends two professionals, an MC and a DJ, to your wedding reception. We offer a 100% money-back satisfaction guarantee in your contract. We have the experience to make your dream wedding come true. Call us today for free consultation.

Disco, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B

89b4bce0 bda6 4223 b3d9 9d3775a488c9~rs 100

3221 Ruckreigel Pkwy, Louisville, KY (502) 266-5351

Very Professional!

Reviewed on 12/21/2011 Debbie W

I have worked with Kenny for over ten years, and I think that he is the best in the business. Kenny and his associates are always very courteous and professional, and make sure that no detail is overlooked, ensuring that your event is perfect. This is why when I got engaged, I... Read More chose Kenny for my own wedding reception. I have seen many others, but none of them come close to Masters of Music.

Reviewed on 12/10/2017 Leslie B

Masters of Music is a must for any wedding!! Could not have asked for better. Josh was a wonderful MC and DJ and was so organized,fun,energetic. He really took the time to get to know us as a couple,our family, what we wanted and didn't want and we really appreciated that... Read More because it made the reception seamless. Everyone knew what and when events were happening and we felt completely relaxed and enjoyed every minute. We also got the photo booth which all of our guests loved and the attendants for it were great as well! HIGHLY recommend! Thanks so much!!

Reviewed on 11/28/2017 Meredith H

Our daughter is a wedding/event planner and when it was time to plan for the music at her own wedding, the only person she asked was Masters of Music. She has seen their work as a team of professionals execute the best service in the industry. They worked closely with our... Read More wedding day-of coordinator to ensure that the nights' events went off smoothly and timely, preventing a lull in activity in the evening. Kenny is a Master of Music personally...he has practically every song known to man. He kept the crowd entertained and engaged throughout the entire evening, down to the moment of departure. I trusted my daughter's judgement on having Masters of Music at our reception and he did not disappoint! He provided a photo booth with more props than I have ever seen at a wedding reception, with two attendants to keep things moving, as it was a highlight for so many guests. You cannot go wrong with Masters of Music. They were wonderful to work with, provided excellent service, and I'm glad my daughter made this choice easy for us to make in selecting him, hands down!

Reviewed on 11/19/2017 Sarah S

Josh did an amazing job for our wedding and we had an absolute blast!! Masters of Music is the best!!

Reviewed on 11/18/2017 Elise A

I would highly recommend Masters of Music. They were the first vendor that I booked for my wedding because I had heard so many good things about them and I have zero regrets. One of the best parts about working with Masters of Music is you can meet the DJ that will be at your... Read More event and it is written into the contract. Kenny was present for our entire event and made sure that everything went smoothly. I appreciated that we met with Kenny in person prior to our wedding and he didn't just want to know what kind of music we liked, he asked about who our other vendors were, asked the names of our parents, immediate family, and bridal party. He took the time to invest himself into making sure our day was a success! We told Kenny how we wanted our reception to flow and he made it happen. It made our entire night worry free! Everyone had a great time dancing!

Reviewed on 11/08/2017 Carleigh P

Kenny with Masters of Music was AWESOME! He did the music for my ceremony and reception plus uplighting and PhotoBooth. He went above and beyond to make my reception perfect for everyone. He doesn't just focus on the music. He organizes the flow of the reception and makes sure... Read More everything is happening on time. He walks around and checks in on the guests. He likes to meet with the bride & groom several times before the big day so that he can get to know them and make sure he knows exactly what you what for your music. The uplighting was awesome- it changed colors to the beat of the music. The projector monogram was a beautiful touch. The photobooth was so FUN and I LOVE the scrapbook they created with a copy of each photo strip with a message from my guests next to it! Highly recommend Masters of Music!!!!

Reviewed on 11/05/2017 Lee S

They did everything they could to help out and played great music. The party ran smoothly and I didn't have to do anything. Just awesome and so professional!!

Reviewed on 11/05/2017 Lee S

Reviewed on 11/03/2017 Patrick and Jacqui W

Josh at Masters of Music was absolutely AMAZING. He met with us in advance to go over our playlist and was very responsive and helpful. On the day of our wedding, he was super organized, and he made everything run so smoothly. Anything we asked for, he helped us with. He was... Read More always so calm, cool, collected and helpful. Our wedding day seriously wouldn't have been as special and perfect without him. Many guests at our wedding complimented us on Josh's work and the music. And almost everyone was on the dance floor the whole night thanks to him and his work. We would HIGHLY recommend Josh to everyone!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Shannon L

super nice

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Maria G

Masters of Music was awesome, you highly recommend..

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Alexis H

Kenny, was highly recommended by serval friends. I've been to these friends weddings and know exactly why Kenny was recommended. Kenny keeps a nice flow going for the reception without any stalling and plays an amazing genre of music. When I began planning my wedding it was... Read More without a doubt that we would be using Kenny's services. Now that my wedding has come and gone it was the best decision we ever made. He led the whole reception and kept everything on track. But the best part about it is he played close to if not all of our suggested songs and had friends talking about how much fun they had at our wedding for weeks. Kenny is professional and knows exactly what he's doing when it comes to running a reception. My husband and I now consider Kenny a friend and would highly recommend his services to anyone!!

Reviewed on 10/15/2017 Lauren P

Kenny was absolutely wonderful! He had done a few of my friends weddings and they all turned out great! He was great with helping our reception run smoothly and of course kept the dance floor busy! We would definitely recommend him!

Reviewed on 10/10/2017 Samantha J

Kenny was a hoot! The music was great and the photo booth was a lot of fun.

Reviewed on 10/10/2017 Bethany C

I don't think I can say enough positive things about Masters of Music. We booked Josh for our ceremony music and reception MC and he was absolutely wonderful. From our initial consultation to our final detail meeting to the day of the wedding Josh was professional and fun and... Read More made us feel so relaxed. He was detail oriented and personable and an absolute pleasure to work with. The morning of our wedding was pretty stressful and as the day went on the threat of rain continued to add stress to the day. As soon as Josh arrived he began coordinating flawlessly with our other vendors to make sure our ceremony still turned out exactly as we wanted. We even had to go to plan B for the ceremony music, and you would've thought it had always been planned that way. He was communicative with me and my now husband when we needed him to be, but also took care of details and decisions we were too stressed to make. He was a total hit at the reception! Josh has a fabulous personality! He and his crew made sure our reception kept moving and stayed on time. And the dance floor was always popping! At the end of the night we added more time because we were having so much fun. At this point we had been through our requested music and I swear Josh READ MY MIND and played some of my favorite throwbacks. He knows how to read a crowd, how to handle stress, how to collaborate with other vendors, and overall put us at ease. If Masters of Music is available for your date - BOOK THEM IMMEDIATELY!

Reviewed on 10/04/2017 Laura D

These guys are the best!! Our MC, Casey, made the entire evening stress free and he kept us right on schedule. Everyone was dancing the night away and raved about the music so I would highly recommend using this team! Our wedding was perfect and we couldn't have done without... Read More Masters of Music.

Reviewed on 10/01/2017 Brigette M

Masters of music and Kenny Sauters were amazing to work with! They provided the sound for our ceremony and entertainment for our reception. When an unexpected set up issue occurred for the ceremony, Kenny was extremely accommodating and made sure our ceremony went off without a... Read More hitch! During the reception Kenny made everything feel extremely personalized to us and really made sure our guests had a great time. The anniversary dance was a highlight of the day. I would recommend them to anyone!

Reviewed on 9/21/2017 Whitney M

Our MC and primary communication was with Josh. We LOVE Josh. He was absolutely perfect for us. He was so helpful from start to finish. We picked out DJ first knowing that it was the most important part of our wedding to us, and he did everything he could to make our day... Read More perfect. I know most people go back on their wedding and say they wished they could have changed something, but not us. Our wedding was PERFECT. Josh did everything that we asked for and took care of us the entire night from talking with our family to talking to our wedding party. It was absolutely perfect. We have made an amazing friend with Masters of Music. Thank you Josh!!!! We love you!

Reviewed on 9/18/2017 Emily O

Masters of Music was AMAZING to work with. They traveled an hour to emcee and dj our reception and they were wonderful to work with. Our emcee, Sam Tyree, helped keep our reception running smoothly and efficiently. I've been to weddings where the emcee tries to make the day... Read More about them - and Sam did not do this at all. He was behind the scenes and kept things rolling so well. We can not thank him enough for his organization, professionalism and dedication to making our special day absolutely perfect. Thank you Sam and the rest of the Master's of Music team for being so easy and fun to work with!!! - Emily and Andrew, Pekin, IN

Reviewed on 9/07/2017 Carrie O

Masters of Music has been a reliable source of entertainment needs for us in many capacities for over 10 years. We were thrilled to have them at our son's wedding last week and they did an excellent job. Their flawless orchestration of the wedding kept everything running... Read More smoothly, from the cake cutting to the first dance. We were so appreciative of their professional ability to oversee the wedding from start to finish, and the dance floor was never empty! We heard rave reviews from many wedding guests and give them an A+ for their work.

Reviewed on 8/22/2017 Cheri L

The DJ, Josh was fantastic! Our reception was at the Seelbach hotel and when he arrived. In the room he noticed that we needed more speakers than we had ordered . He call and had two wireless speakers brought in to make sure the quality of music was perfect for our reception.... Read More I did not even know about this until our wedding planner, Beth Torstick with Fairy Godmother's, told me about it later on in the evening. Oh, no extra charge was added either! Awesome company to work with!!!

Reviewed on 8/21/2017 Abby H

Kenny Sauter was the DJ at my wedding. He was amazing from start to finish! He was speedy responding to my frantic emails prior to the big day and met every request I had, even if it required a little more work on his side. At the wedding he kept the evening moving as planned... Read More and even saved me from a near-champagne catastrophe! I highly recommend Masters of Music. You cannot go wrong with them!

Reviewed on 8/17/2017 Ellie T

Wonderful! We had Josh as our DJ and he did everything in his power to make our wedding the party that we wanted! He helped us to lay our entire reception out and helped us to think through music when we were unsure about which songs to pick. I would recommend this company to... Read More anyone!

Reviewed on 8/16/2017 Timmy S

Unbelievable! Kenny had our dance floor going from the moment the first song came on til the last song stopped! He also coordinated everything according to the way we wanted and went out of his way to make sure we were having a great time. Without masters of music I don't think... Read More our wedding would of been half as good as it was. I've had many people come up to me after the wedding and ask who the DJ was because it went so well. If you are in Louisville or surrounding area I would not look anywhere else then using Masters Of Music. Kenny is the best in the business!

Reviewed on 8/15/2017 Mary Kate S

Kenny was the best. We had multiple compliments on the flow of the reception and the music. So many of our guests asked for his contact information. We would recommend Kenny to anyone and everyone!

Kenny Sauter