Planning, Reception direction and DJ Entertainment

Our service sends two professionals, an MC and a DJ, to your wedding reception. We offer a 100% money-back satisfaction guarantee in your contract. We have the experience to make your dream wedding come true. Call us today for free consultation.

Disco, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B

Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

Bow2010

3221 Ruckreigel Pkwy, Louisville, KY (502) 266-5351

Very Professional!

Reviewed on 12/21/2011 Debbie W

I have worked with Kenny for over ten years, and I think that he is the best in the business. Kenny and his associates are always very courteous and professional, and make sure that no detail is overlooked, ensuring that your event is perfect. This is why when I got engaged, I... Read More chose Kenny for my own wedding reception. I have seen many others, but none of them come close to Masters of Music.

Reviewed on 10/15/2017 Lauren P

Kenny was absolutely wonderful! He had done a few of my friends weddings and they all turned out great! He was great with helping our reception run smoothly and of course kept the dance floor busy! We would definitely recommend him!

Reviewed on 10/10/2017 Samantha J

Kenny was a hoot! The music was great and the photo booth was a lot of fun.

Reviewed on 10/10/2017 Bethany C

I don't think I can say enough positive things about Masters of Music. We booked Josh for our ceremony music and reception MC and he was absolutely wonderful. From our initial consultation to our final detail meeting to the day of the wedding Josh was professional and fun and... Read More made us feel so relaxed. He was detail oriented and personable and an absolute pleasure to work with. The morning of our wedding was pretty stressful and as the day went on the threat of rain continued to add stress to the day. As soon as Josh arrived he began coordinating flawlessly with our other vendors to make sure our ceremony still turned out exactly as we wanted. We even had to go to plan B for the ceremony music, and you would've thought it had always been planned that way. He was communicative with me and my now husband when we needed him to be, but also took care of details and decisions we were too stressed to make. He was a total hit at the reception! Josh has a fabulous personality! He and his crew made sure our reception kept moving and stayed on time. And the dance floor was always popping! At the end of the night we added more time because we were having so much fun. At this point we had been through our requested music and I swear Josh READ MY MIND and played some of my favorite throwbacks. He knows how to read a crowd, how to handle stress, how to collaborate with other vendors, and overall put us at ease. If Masters of Music is available for your date - BOOK THEM IMMEDIATELY!

Reviewed on 10/04/2017 Laura D

These guys are the best!! Our MC, Casey, made the entire evening stress free and he kept us right on schedule. Everyone was dancing the night away and raved about the music so I would highly recommend using this team! Our wedding was perfect and we couldn't have done without... Read More Masters of Music.

Reviewed on 10/01/2017 Brigette M

Masters of music and Kenny Sauters were amazing to work with! They provided the sound for our ceremony and entertainment for our reception. When an unexpected set up issue occurred for the ceremony, Kenny was extremely accommodating and made sure our ceremony went off without a... Read More hitch! During the reception Kenny made everything feel extremely personalized to us and really made sure our guests had a great time. The anniversary dance was a highlight of the day. I would recommend them to anyone!

Reviewed on 9/21/2017 Whitney M

Our MC and primary communication was with Josh. We LOVE Josh. He was absolutely perfect for us. He was so helpful from start to finish. We picked out DJ first knowing that it was the most important part of our wedding to us, and he did everything he could to make our day... Read More perfect. I know most people go back on their wedding and say they wished they could have changed something, but not us. Our wedding was PERFECT. Josh did everything that we asked for and took care of us the entire night from talking with our family to talking to our wedding party. It was absolutely perfect. We have made an amazing friend with Masters of Music. Thank you Josh!!!! We love you!

Reviewed on 9/18/2017 Emily O

Masters of Music was AMAZING to work with. They traveled an hour to emcee and dj our reception and they were wonderful to work with. Our emcee, Sam Tyree, helped keep our reception running smoothly and efficiently. I've been to weddings where the emcee tries to make the day... Read More about them - and Sam did not do this at all. He was behind the scenes and kept things rolling so well. We can not thank him enough for his organization, professionalism and dedication to making our special day absolutely perfect. Thank you Sam and the rest of the Master's of Music team for being so easy and fun to work with!!! - Emily and Andrew, Pekin, IN

Reviewed on 9/07/2017 Carrie O

Masters of Music has been a reliable source of entertainment needs for us in many capacities for over 10 years. We were thrilled to have them at our son's wedding last week and they did an excellent job. Their flawless orchestration of the wedding kept everything running... Read More smoothly, from the cake cutting to the first dance. We were so appreciative of their professional ability to oversee the wedding from start to finish, and the dance floor was never empty! We heard rave reviews from many wedding guests and give them an A+ for their work.

Reviewed on 8/22/2017 Cheri L

The DJ, Josh was fantastic! Our reception was at the Seelbach hotel and when he arrived. In the room he noticed that we needed more speakers than we had ordered . He call and had two wireless speakers brought in to make sure the quality of music was perfect for our reception.... Read More I did not even know about this until our wedding planner, Beth Torstick with Fairy Godmother's, told me about it later on in the evening. Oh, no extra charge was added either! Awesome company to work with!!!

Reviewed on 8/21/2017 Abby H

Kenny Sauter was the DJ at my wedding. He was amazing from start to finish! He was speedy responding to my frantic emails prior to the big day and met every request I had, even if it required a little more work on his side. At the wedding he kept the evening moving as planned... Read More and even saved me from a near-champagne catastrophe! I highly recommend Masters of Music. You cannot go wrong with them!

Reviewed on 8/17/2017 Ellie T

Wonderful! We had Josh as our DJ and he did everything in his power to make our wedding the party that we wanted! He helped us to lay our entire reception out and helped us to think through music when we were unsure about which songs to pick. I would recommend this company to... Read More anyone!

Reviewed on 8/16/2017 Timmy S

Unbelievable! Kenny had our dance floor going from the moment the first song came on til the last song stopped! He also coordinated everything according to the way we wanted and went out of his way to make sure we were having a great time. Without masters of music I don't think... Read More our wedding would of been half as good as it was. I've had many people come up to me after the wedding and ask who the DJ was because it went so well. If you are in Louisville or surrounding area I would not look anywhere else then using Masters Of Music. Kenny is the best in the business!

Reviewed on 8/15/2017 Mary Kate S

Kenny was the best. We had multiple compliments on the flow of the reception and the music. So many of our guests asked for his contact information. We would recommend Kenny to anyone and everyone!

Reviewed on 8/15/2017 Karen B

Our daughter recently got married at Noah's Event Venue. Masters of Music did an outstanding job. Kenny was a pleasure to work with. Our guests of all ages danced the night away. It could not have been any more fun or been a better evening. I would highly recommend them to... Read More anyone.

Reviewed on 8/12/2017 Juleah J

We could not have chosen a better DJ service for our wedding. From the moment we met Kenny and Sam there was no reason the meet with any other DJ's in the area. Masters of Music are professional at all times, organized, quick response times, and ensure you get everything you... Read More want. I would highly recommend them to anyone getting married or hosting an event. They are simply the BEST!

Reviewed on 8/11/2017 Courtney B

I will recommend Kenny and Masters of Music to any bride who asks without hesitation. Kenny and his team go above and beyond what you expect from a DJ- not only does he feel out your crowd and tailor the music to fit the audience perfectly, but he helps the flow of the ENTIRE... Read More evening from start to finish. I can honestly say our wedding day would not have been half as perfect without Masters of Music there. They were aware of every detail, made sure they knew what was most important to the bride and groom, and executed everything flawlessly. Our dance floor was packed from start to finish- which is exactly what we wanted. I would choose Masters of Music again 100 times over, no matter the cost. They are amazing!!!

Reviewed on 8/10/2017 brigid c

We were super happy with Josh and masters of music! fHe was very professional and worked with us from everything to the songs to choose,the timeline of the evening and the super set list. I especially appreciated the chairs for the parents of the Bride and Groom in front of key... Read More events,(cutting the cake,first dances) really think those moments would have gone by without us seeing them if not for sitting right there.The whole evening is blur but at least i know it was a well run blur!!

Reviewed on 8/07/2017 Amy C

Our wedding would not have been the same without Josh! Making sure our day was a big dance party was our #1 priority and Josh made that happen. He was so easy to work with the last 13 months and always put our wishes first. It was the utmost compliment when my friend said "I... Read More have never been to a wedding like yours where 95% of the people invited were on the dance floor the entire time." We had glow necklaces and props and he knew the exact times to bring them out that would get the crowd going! Thank you Josh for making mine and Hayden's day everything we had hoped for!

Reviewed on 8/06/2017 Julie C

Masters of Music is best! Casey Orman did such a good job. He made sure everything ran smoothly! Highly recommend this company!

Reviewed on 8/01/2017 Morgan S

Masters of Music did an incredible job at our wedding!! We had so many compliments on our DJ from multiple guest. They were very flexible and organized which was very helpful on the wedding day!

Reviewed on 7/14/2017 Karen J

Outstanding DJ! They were so prepared and made everything flow smoothly for the wedding and the reception! If you're wondering if it's worth the cost, it is. Not only was the sound system and music on point, they were so friendly and professional. From set up to clean up--it... Read More was worth every penny! We have memories to last a lifetime and Masters of Music were a huge part of making that happen! Kenny and his team are the best out there. - Karen, Mother of the Groom

Reviewed on 7/06/2017 Karen R

Masters of Music is the ONLY DJ you should hire if you want a FANTASTIC EXPERIENCE. Kenny was great and everyone at our wedding commented on how great the music was and how involved Kenny was with everyone at the wedding reception. Some DJ's just play music and don't even get... Read More involved but Masters of Music is the best. The uplighting was so beautiful and it would not have been such a wonderful and awesome reception without them. I am 100% satisfied with Masters of Music and Kenny Sauter. If you are having a wedding or an event - you can't go wrong hiring them and you will be so happy you did. They are FANTASTIC!!! Thank you Kenny, you made Lewis and I very happy and thanks for the rose you gave Lewis to give to me during our first dance as Husband and Wife. Thank you again so very much for such a wonderful, awesome and beautiful reception.

Reviewed on 7/06/2017 Emma W

Working with Kenny and Sam (our DJ) to plan our wedding reception was fun and stress-free. Kenny is very responsive, and consistently shows that he cares as much as you do about your wedding day. Our DJ, Sam, paid close attention to detail and listened to every request we had.... Read More He sets the perfect mood at your reception according to your own personality, and it really works seemlessly with everything else going on. Sam made sure all of our top song choices were played and I could tell everyone was having an awesome time! Look no further than Masters of Music for your special day!

Reviewed on 7/03/2017 Diane K

Masters of Music did a phenomenal job for my daughter's wedding. As most events go, we had a small mishap and weather issue which moved the ceremony back an hour. Casey kept us on schedule and did a remarkable job of keeping us on track with the toasts and cutting of the cake.... Read More The music was wonderful and their professionalism is top notch! I have worked with Kenny Sauter and his company for over 20 years and they have always proven to go over and above. I would highly recommend Masters of Music for any event, especially weddings. Not only were they easy to work with, they offered suggestions and advice which all worked out beautifully as well. Thank you for making my daughter's wedding so memorable!

Kenny Sauter