Planning, Reception direction and DJ Entertainment

Our service sends two professionals, an MC and a DJ, to your wedding reception. We offer a 100% money-back satisfaction guarantee in your contract. We have the experience to make your dream wedding come true. Call us today for free consultation.

Disco, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B

E1eec2fa 862e 440c a4af 88efcd21e112~rs 100

3221 Ruckreigel Pkwy, Louisville, KY (502) 266-5351

Very Professional!

Reviewed on 12/21/2011 Debbie W

I have worked with Kenny for over ten years, and I think that he is the best in the business. Kenny and his associates are always very courteous and professional, and make sure that no detail is overlooked, ensuring that your event is perfect. This is why when I got engaged, I... Read More chose Kenny for my own wedding reception. I have seen many others, but none of them come close to Masters of Music.

Reviewed on 2/01/2018 Jessica T

I can't say enough about Kenny and his staff. We used Masters Of Music for ceremony music, reception music, open air photo booth AND cold touch sparks (if you haven't seen them yet - ask about them!!) It was amazing! Our wedding had 400+ guests, as you could guess, it's hard to... Read More keep everyone up and dancing all night but Kenny did it! He personalized the entire reception from letting my family help with introductions, to reworking the garter toss to make me feel comfortable, to really watching who was on the dance floor and making sure the music was appropriate for the old and young! Not to mention my coordinator was thrilled to hear we were working with Kenny because she said it made her job so much easier. Anything I wanted, Kenny was happy to bring it to life for me. To top it off, at the end of the night, Kenny brought us over a scrapbook filled with all the pictures our guests (and us too!) had taken through the night in the photo booth. Each page had several pictures with sweet notes from our friends and family! We spent the whole next morning laughing and looking at all the pictures and things we didn't get to see! We wanted an all night party and I got more than I could have ever asked for with Kenny and his staff!

Reviewed on 1/17/2018 Tori B

Kenny is the best in the business. He personally made sure that my wedding reception went off without a hitch. I didn't have a wedding coordinator and he stepped in and took charge of everything for me. The photo booth, lights, and music were all a HUGE hit with our guest. I... Read More honestly couldn't have asked for more from a DJ and would recommend Masters of Music to anyone looking for a DJ for their wedding.

Reviewed on 1/07/2018 Brittany B

Kenny was great to work with for our wedding! Attention to detail and entertainment are just a couple of his great qualities! You won’t go wrong with Masters of Music!

Reviewed on 12/31/2017 Kaitlyn V

I can't say enough good things about Kenny, his team, and his business. For starters, Kenny has a wonderful, professional business model that he sees from start to finish. He has gone to great lengths to ensure that he is the best in the biz, whether its updating his equipment... Read More to be the best sold on the market, attending seminars to learn how to quiet a crowd, or even having a money back guarantee (spoiler alert: NONE of your other vendors will offer that!). & he delivers. Kenny & his DJ kept the dance floor PACKED all night long. They did a great job of incorporating other hot songs with the songs we had already picked. We also got the Photo Booth - which i HIGHLY recommend!! It was a huge hit with our guests and allowed them to take a keepsake home. They also made an awesome scrapbook of all the nights photos with little handwritten notes from our guests. An amazing keepsake for my groom and I. Masters of Music DJ was one of our 'shining star' vendors as my dad and I have started calling them. He went above and beyond and we couldn't have been more thrilled. Money well spent! We won't be needing it back Kenny :)

Reviewed on 12/29/2017 Kristen B

Josh, did an amazing job as our emcee, making our wedding day the perfect day for us. We enjoyed working with him! He helped us create an awesome atmosphere at our venue, select the perfect playlist, and put together an incredible wedding party introduction that we will never... Read More forget. He also kept us on schedule throughout our entire evening, ensured that all of our big moments were announced and well executed, and he helped encourage guests to participate throughout the evening.

Reviewed on 12/24/2017 Jenn B

Masters of Music was so easy to work with. The crew put our minds at ease, as we knew we were in good hands. They are incredibly organized, ensuring they have all necessary information to make it a perfect night for the couple. My husband and I had the perfect wedding night... Read More celebrating with family and friends, thanks in much part to Casey. He read the crowd and his song selections kept the dance floor packed all night! He kept in touch throughout the night with my husband and I to ensure everything was going as we had hoped. Masters of Music has more than just DJ services. We also took advantage of their uplight package which added the perfect ambience to the reception hall. We can’t thank Casey and Masters of Music enough for making our wedding night one we will never forget!

Reviewed on 12/19/2017 Whitney E

Kenny and his team were absolutely great to work with. They kept the reception flowing from one event to the next and kept the dance floor going all night. He always made sure myself (bride) and the groom were happy at all times and always checked with us before moving to the... Read More next event. Everything about them was GREAT!!!

Reviewed on 12/17/2017 Connor H

I cant say enough great things about Masters of Music. Worth every single penny. Our ceremony and reception music was everything we could have asked for, the flow was really great. Our digital monogram got lots of compliments, and our uplighting really made all the difference in... Read More our venue. Everything ran smoothly and our expereince was nothing less than great. Best in town no doubt! Our guests had a blast!

Reviewed on 12/15/2017 Allison A

The music. How do you relinquish control of your party and trust that your DJ will play the right songs, at the right time, and that he will bring the dreams of your big day to life? You hire Josh Claxton at Masters of Music. Before we even decided on Masters of Music, our... Read More meeting with Josh was easy. We laughed, talked about albums we liked, it was like catching up with an old friend. Even though we felt at ease and comfortable with Josh (and Kenny at Masters of Music), they handled our event with the upmost respect. Josh was patient with us as we tried to meld two very eclectic musical styles into a cohesive event. Josh became our master of ceremonies, and he could not have done a better job orchestrating the different events we wanted at dinner and throughout the reception. We had decided early on that we were going to do a First Look – had I even considered what song I wanted to have in the background when walking up to tap my groom on the shoulder? Of course not! But as I walked into the room, Josh had John Legend’s “All of Me” playing – and it couldn’t have been a more magical moment. I already loved that song, and now it has such a special memory of that day tied to it because of Josh. Josh obtained all the Broadway instrumentals I wanted for the ceremony, and was so helpful in coming up with an order of events for the reception. We had to call a few audibles the day of, but Josh is such a pro we never saw him sweat. The whole team made our day perfect – those running the photo booth, the orchestration of the up lights, everything came together seamlessly. It’s a few months later, and we still have people asking “so when are you getting married again? That was a lot of fun!” and Masters of Music, Josh in particular, were a huge part of how great a day it was.

Reviewed on 12/10/2017 Leslie B

Masters of Music is a must for any wedding!! Could not have asked for better. Josh was a wonderful MC and DJ and was so organized,fun,energetic. He really took the time to get to know us as a couple,our family, what we wanted and didn't want and we really appreciated that... Read More because it made the reception seamless. Everyone knew what and when events were happening and we felt completely relaxed and enjoyed every minute. We also got the photo booth which all of our guests loved and the attendants for it were great as well! HIGHLY recommend! Thanks so much!!

Reviewed on 11/28/2017 Meredith H

Our daughter is a wedding/event planner and when it was time to plan for the music at her own wedding, the only person she asked was Masters of Music. She has seen their work as a team of professionals execute the best service in the industry. They worked closely with our... Read More wedding day-of coordinator to ensure that the nights' events went off smoothly and timely, preventing a lull in activity in the evening. Kenny is a Master of Music personally...he has practically every song known to man. He kept the crowd entertained and engaged throughout the entire evening, down to the moment of departure. I trusted my daughter's judgement on having Masters of Music at our reception and he did not disappoint! He provided a photo booth with more props than I have ever seen at a wedding reception, with two attendants to keep things moving, as it was a highlight for so many guests. You cannot go wrong with Masters of Music. They were wonderful to work with, provided excellent service, and I'm glad my daughter made this choice easy for us to make in selecting him, hands down!

Reviewed on 11/19/2017 Sarah S

Josh did an amazing job for our wedding and we had an absolute blast!! Masters of Music is the best!!

Reviewed on 11/18/2017 Elise A

I would highly recommend Masters of Music. They were the first vendor that I booked for my wedding because I had heard so many good things about them and I have zero regrets. One of the best parts about working with Masters of Music is you can meet the DJ that will be at your... Read More event and it is written into the contract. Kenny was present for our entire event and made sure that everything went smoothly. I appreciated that we met with Kenny in person prior to our wedding and he didn't just want to know what kind of music we liked, he asked about who our other vendors were, asked the names of our parents, immediate family, and bridal party. He took the time to invest himself into making sure our day was a success! We told Kenny how we wanted our reception to flow and he made it happen. It made our entire night worry free! Everyone had a great time dancing!

Reviewed on 11/08/2017 Carleigh P

Kenny with Masters of Music was AWESOME! He did the music for my ceremony and reception plus uplighting and PhotoBooth. He went above and beyond to make my reception perfect for everyone. He doesn't just focus on the music. He organizes the flow of the reception and makes sure... Read More everything is happening on time. He walks around and checks in on the guests. He likes to meet with the bride & groom several times before the big day so that he can get to know them and make sure he knows exactly what you what for your music. The uplighting was awesome- it changed colors to the beat of the music. The projector monogram was a beautiful touch. The photobooth was so FUN and I LOVE the scrapbook they created with a copy of each photo strip with a message from my guests next to it! Highly recommend Masters of Music!!!!

Reviewed on 11/05/2017 Lee S

They did everything they could to help out and played great music. The party ran smoothly and I didn't have to do anything. Just awesome and so professional!!

Reviewed on 11/05/2017 Lee S

Reviewed on 11/03/2017 Patrick and Jacqui W

Josh at Masters of Music was absolutely AMAZING. He met with us in advance to go over our playlist and was very responsive and helpful. On the day of our wedding, he was super organized, and he made everything run so smoothly. Anything we asked for, he helped us with. He was... Read More always so calm, cool, collected and helpful. Our wedding day seriously wouldn't have been as special and perfect without him. Many guests at our wedding complimented us on Josh's work and the music. And almost everyone was on the dance floor the whole night thanks to him and his work. We would HIGHLY recommend Josh to everyone!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Shannon L

super nice

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Maria G

Masters of Music was awesome, you highly recommend..

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Alexis H

Kenny, was highly recommended by serval friends. I've been to these friends weddings and know exactly why Kenny was recommended. Kenny keeps a nice flow going for the reception without any stalling and plays an amazing genre of music. When I began planning my wedding it was... Read More without a doubt that we would be using Kenny's services. Now that my wedding has come and gone it was the best decision we ever made. He led the whole reception and kept everything on track. But the best part about it is he played close to if not all of our suggested songs and had friends talking about how much fun they had at our wedding for weeks. Kenny is professional and knows exactly what he's doing when it comes to running a reception. My husband and I now consider Kenny a friend and would highly recommend his services to anyone!!

Reviewed on 10/15/2017 Lauren P

Kenny was absolutely wonderful! He had done a few of my friends weddings and they all turned out great! He was great with helping our reception run smoothly and of course kept the dance floor busy! We would definitely recommend him!

Reviewed on 10/10/2017 Samantha J

Kenny was a hoot! The music was great and the photo booth was a lot of fun.

Reviewed on 10/10/2017 Bethany C

I don't think I can say enough positive things about Masters of Music. We booked Josh for our ceremony music and reception MC and he was absolutely wonderful. From our initial consultation to our final detail meeting to the day of the wedding Josh was professional and fun and... Read More made us feel so relaxed. He was detail oriented and personable and an absolute pleasure to work with. The morning of our wedding was pretty stressful and as the day went on the threat of rain continued to add stress to the day. As soon as Josh arrived he began coordinating flawlessly with our other vendors to make sure our ceremony still turned out exactly as we wanted. We even had to go to plan B for the ceremony music, and you would've thought it had always been planned that way. He was communicative with me and my now husband when we needed him to be, but also took care of details and decisions we were too stressed to make. He was a total hit at the reception! Josh has a fabulous personality! He and his crew made sure our reception kept moving and stayed on time. And the dance floor was always popping! At the end of the night we added more time because we were having so much fun. At this point we had been through our requested music and I swear Josh READ MY MIND and played some of my favorite throwbacks. He knows how to read a crowd, how to handle stress, how to collaborate with other vendors, and overall put us at ease. If Masters of Music is available for your date - BOOK THEM IMMEDIATELY!

Reviewed on 10/04/2017 Laura D

These guys are the best!! Our MC, Casey, made the entire evening stress free and he kept us right on schedule. Everyone was dancing the night away and raved about the music so I would highly recommend using this team! Our wedding was perfect and we couldn't have done without... Read More Masters of Music.

Kenny Sauter