Hip-Hop, Pop, R&B

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

Ca2ef7db d224 45ed bee8 1903676b6ed4~rs 100

196 Oak Street, Columbus, OH (614) 885-6735

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Steffany C

We are so happy with our choice with Matt Ryan! We chose him because being a DJ isn't just a weekend job for him and we could tell he was a professional who cared about making his clients happy while creating quality work. We were able to tailor the ceremony details exactly how... Read More we wanted, song by song, because this was important to us. We left the reception song choices up to his read of the crowd and I'm glad we did. The dance floor was moving all night long!

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Jennifer S

Matt Ryan was the most professional and prompt vendor we worked with throughout the wedding planning process. He made everything extremely easy and stress-free. He played great music - a mix of current hits, jazz standards, and even obscure songs we requested. I didn't think... Read More we'd have much of a dancing crowd at the wedding, but it was a dance party from start to finish! We had the best time at our reception, Matt Ryan is exceptional!

Reviewed on 5/14/2017 Martha T

Matt actually JD'ed our daughters bat mitzvah, and he is the best I've ever seen. He was organized, runs a tightly organized business, is up-front about everything including telling me what he thought might be "over the top" for us, he's a consummate professional, and I have... Read More already recommended him to everyone I know who might need a DJ in the future. He came with "party starters," 3 guys who encouraged the kids to get out on the dance floor, helped my daughter pick out games, gave out prizes, and kind of became a "family friend." We intend to use his business for any future parties, and I can't say enough good things about him. You cannot go wrong with Matt Ryan!

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 Kristen F

Matt Ryan was our DJ at our wedding on October 1st and we can't recommend him enough! All of our guests had a blast and they were on the dance floor all night! Matt had just the right amount of involvement to keep our event on the timeline! Throughout our planning process, Matt... Read More worked with us to schedule meetings, often outside of his normal hours to work with our schedule and was always very timely with getting back to our emails which when you're planning a wedding takes the stress off a lot! We would definitely recommend him to anyone planning a wedding in the Columbus area :)

Reviewed on 10/14/2015 Lindsey N

Matt & his staff did a FANTASTIC job! We could not have asked for a better night of music & dancing from them. They took the songs we asked for and used those as a starting point for the rest of the night. They helped us stay on time, but also went with what we wanted. They took... Read More some crazy requests (like my husband lip-synching to Kanye West) and made it a blast. This company knows how to make any event special and I would reccommend them to anyone.

Matt Keeps Everyone Dancing

Reviewed on 10/13/2015 Kelly S

Matt Ryan was the DJ for our wedding reception. We met several times prior to the event and Matt was very prompt answering any questions that we had. Matt helped us with the timing of our reception and everything went flawless. All of our bridal party was introduced correctly... Read More and our guests never left the dance floor. We chose not to fill out the must play and do not play list for Matt. We are happy that we did not spend time doing that because Matt played the perfect mix and all our guests had a great time!

Reviewed on 10/05/2015 Abbey M

We told Matt that we wanted our dance floor packed, and he delivered just that. He did such a great job, and everyone enjoyed themselves. We can't thank him enough for making our wedding a great time!

Reviewed on 9/22/2015 Pam H

We booked with Matt Ryan and right away loved his dedication. He was very patient and talked over everything we wanted in planning our big day. Bryan ended up being our DJ and he was great! We met with him ahead of time and he was great with getting back to me about my right... Read More away with answers to my questions and suggestions for different ideas.

Great Party!

Reviewed on 8/29/2015 Julie A

We chose Matt Ryan Mobile DJ because of the level of professionalism we experienced when meeting with them. We worked with Alex and were VERY pleased with the music choices throughout the entire reception. Alex did a fantastic job with the order of events as well as keeping... Read More everyone on the dance floor. If a song was played and there wasn't a great response from the guests, he would change it immediately...sign of great attention to detail and a great DJ! Because of this, our dance floor was packed the entire night!

Reviewed on 8/20/2015 Courtney W

Best DJ in Columbus! Matt Ryan and his staff are extremely professional and fantastic at their jobs! They take the time to really get to know you and understand what music and atmosphere you want. They have multiple DJs so you don't have to worry about the DJ getting sick or... Read More having a last minute conflict. Our DJ for the night was Boomer, and he was absolutely perfect. We got to meet with Boomer a few weeks before the wedding to go over how we wanted the night to go. He was a great MC, and his music selection was exactly what we wanted. He had everyone from age 3 to age 86 out on the dance floor! You can trust Matt Ryan and his staff to make your wedding reception fun for everyone!

Reviewed on 6/14/2015

We just celebrated our daughter's wedding June 12th. Matt Ryan Mobile DJ Entertainment provided the music. Matt, himself, was our DJ for the evening. What a great time we had. Everyone was on the dance floor, young and old alike. He met a couple weeks prior to the wedding... Read More with the Bride and Groom. Matt made sure the dinner music provided a soft background and people could still have table conversation without shouting. We had a special Father- daughter dance that was a bit untraditional. Matt took care of the music and made the dance over the top fun! I would recommend Matt Ryan and his company to anyone. We loved him!

Thanks!

Reviewed on 12/07/2014 Stephanie J

Overall happy with everything although there was some miscommunication issues and not all our requests were available and played. Everyone had a lot of fun!

We had a blast!

Reviewed on 11/09/2014 Natalie L

We hired Matt Ryan for our daughter's wedding in Oct 2014. Talk about a well organized evening! I learned that the DJ can make or break a reception. They are the ones to keep everyone on track, from the toasts, dances, cake etc... well, Matt Ryan is wonderful. We had no... Read More concerns whatsoever as to how the evening would run. Between our reception venue (NorthPointe) and Matt , they had the evening planned out and all we had to do was show up. Matt walked us all through a schedule at the final meeting a couple of weeks before the wedding with our Bride and Groom, and explained what he would be doing, and really listened to what we needed. The music choices were perfect for cocktail hour, and the reception music was the best. The sound equipment, top notch, so perfect. He is professional, got the party going big time, and we all had such a fantastic time. Matt is a classy guy and we appreciated everything he did. We had an awesome night, didn't have to worry about a thing. Thanks so much!

Matt Ryan Entertainment is the best!

Reviewed on 8/05/2014 Eleanor C

Matt Ryan was fantastic! We had several last minute changes and he was very accommodating. He made the wedding day stress free, but he made the reception fun and exactly what we wanted. I'm grateful to Matt for making our wedding reception perfect!

BEST DJ'S IN COLUMBUS

Reviewed on 10/29/2013 Megan m

This company did THE BEST JOB!! Bryan and Cameron rocked it all night long!! They exceeded every expectation! Dennis and I couldn't have been happier with their performance! Bryan is such a wonderful person with high energy - everyone was raving about the music and how great of... Read More a job you guys did! As for Cameron, I absolutely loved when I looked over at one point and he is behind the booth dancing himself. They oth were just laughing and having a good time! When I saw that it just told me these guys were there to have a good time too and not just their to do a job and that means more than anything!!! Again, I can't thank them enough!!! Excellent job!!!!!! There's only one dj company in Columbus that is getting our recommendation and that's you guys!!!

Best DJ!!

Reviewed on 8/26/2013 Kristin C

Matt Ryan is not only a great DJ but a really great guy. He sat down with us and talked about what types of music we do and dont like. He helped us pick out music for every part of our wedding, even parts I didnt think about needing music for. We werent too picky with our music... Read More choices and told him he could just play what he thought was best! Our reception was amazing, not only did he play great music and kept everyone dancing. He also did an amazing job with introductions, announcing cake cutting, etc. We would recommend Matt Ryan to everyone!

Definitely Worth It!

Reviewed on 8/22/2013 Melanie K

Best DJ! Matt Ryan kept the energy up the whole night. Listened to everything we wanted and stayed true to his word. Absolutely would recommend Matt Ryan DJ!! They were perfect!

DJ

Reviewed on 11/23/2012 Dawn R

Matt Ryan was the best wedding DJ ever!! Everyone had a blast. Our wedding reception was a huge hit and it was because Matt Ryan kept everything flowing great and made it a party!Everything was perfect.

Best DJ

Reviewed on 1/12/2012 Danielle E

Wow, did this DJ make our wedding! Brian "Boomer" Albany for Matt Ryan Mobile DJ did an outstanding job keeping our dance floor rocking the ENTIRE night! A pleasure to work with, Boomer came up with a fun mix of new and old songs that every guest could dance to, whether young... Read More or old. Everyone commented that it was the best part of the wedding and I agree that they couldn't have done better. I would book this venue for any event!

Amazing

Reviewed on 11/26/2011 Kaitlyn L

Jeff was our DJ. He was incredible. Planning was super easy, he went above and beyond. Our guests had a blast!

Great Music, Dancing

Reviewed on 10/19/2011 Maggie C

I used Matt Ryan Mobile DJ Entertainment for my wedding and couldn't have been happier! Matt is super organized - you get access to an online planning form almost immediately after booking where you can start to add songs, request songs, add the little details (first dances... Read More etc), and even make a "do not play" list. My actual DJ was Bryan Marburger and he was really helpful in meeting with us, dealing with last minute changes. He had the perfect amount of interaction with the crowd and was helpful with moving the event along. Our entire reception was basically one big dance party once the music got going - he played exactly what music we asked him to play and the night was perfect!

Great Ideas

Reviewed on 10/11/2011 Jenna P

Jeff Snow did a great job. He went through everything so well and made sure we knew what we could expect every step of the way. He gave us so many great ideas, I loved meeting with him because he made me think everything through and I got everything that I wanted out of a DJ.

Wish they were more involved!

Reviewed on 8/27/2011 Brooke D

Played awesome selection of music however for the price, did not do a great job of really getting the crowd involved besides for the line dances. I wish they would have been more interactive.

Reviewed on 7/29/2011 Sarah L

Very professional. Their online planning tool kept everything organized. They did everything we asked of them.

Danced the Night Away

Reviewed on 7/11/2011 Kelly K

Matt Ryan DJ is a terrific DJ company. I was worried about a DJ the most since you can't really 'audition' them. But we met with the person who would personally DJ our wedding a couple of times and got things all set. They have wonderful ideas and are very helpful for... Read More anything you are struggling on. We also didn't want a DJ who 'stole the show' and was on his mic all night and they definitely were NOT that. THe played great music and we danced until the place shut us down. I absolutley recommend them for your event.