It's a legacy

Using real moments, real expressions and real emotions, Matt Stambaugh Films creates wedding films from start to finish. Our goal is to serve and inspire others and create a film to share your love story for years and years to come. We create legacy films.

Artistic

Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Weddings, Second Shooter Available, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video, Photo + Video

Linglestown, PA Central PA and Beyond (717) 497-7273

AMAZING Videographer

Reviewed on 10/01/2013

If you are looking for a videographer for you wedding, Matt Stambaugh Media is the perfect fit! Matt created the most wonderful memories from our wedding day on film. From the beautiful trailor to the incredible recap of the day, we couldn't be more happy with his work. Matt... Read More is great to work with and he is extremely professional, and I highly recommend him for your special day!!

Amazing Cinematography! You will not be disappoin

Reviewed on 10/01/2013 Lauren B

My husband and I booked Matt Stambaugh Media as our wedding videographer 2 years prior to our wedding date. From day one, Matt was great to work with and very efficient. Matt arranged a lunch meeting approximately one year out from our wedding date. This meeting gave us the... Read More opportunity to meet personally and discuss any questions or expectations we had. Over the year leading up to the wedding Matt was always available via email and always responded in a timely fashion. The week before the wedding Matt reached out to me with a “wedding day” itinerary, making sure we were both on the same page. On the wedding day, Matt and his partner Randy arrived at my parents’ house on time. The guys didn’t miss a beat and captured every last detail. When we began searching for the right videographer, one thing that was very important to us was to find someone that did not have time limits or restraints! Matt and Randy were with us from 8:00 a.m. through the evening and provided more than we could have ever asked for. We received our highlight video approximately a week and half after our wedding day and it was simply amazing! Matt and his staff have an extremely special talent and their creativity shines through in their work. We honestly cannot say enough wonderful things about Matt Stambaugh and his staff and would highly recommend their services to anyone!

An Excellent Choice

Reviewed on 9/30/2013 Stevie C

Although I have known Matt for a long time, I didn't know him as a videographer. My mother in law met him at a wedding show and was blown away by his work and personality, and immediately wanted to hire him. It ended up being a really nice bonus that I knew him! Matt and his... Read More assistant, Randy, were so great to have around on our wedding day. Never intrusive, yet they managed to capture every moment. I even gave Matt the heads up that my mom's face would be important to have on camera when our big surprise (The Hokie Bird!) came in, and he got it! Matt got us our trailer within 10 days, and our final film not long after. There was an edit I wanted and he was able to do it without a problem. Here we are 2 months out from our wedding and we have our wedding video in hand, beautifully packaged and excellent quality! I would recommend Matt to absolutely anyone looking to have their special day captured by someone who really gets it!

Reviewed on 11/21/2016 Cassie R

I can't say enough good about Matt Stambaugh Films. Matt was so great and professional to work with. He kept in communication with us during the planning process and closer to the wedding date, had a face-to-face meeting to go over final details. While wedding films can seem... Read More pricey, I would urge you to really, really consider it. You won't regret it. Wedding films are a legacy piece. It's something that you and your family can watch forever and re-live your special day. I was not disappointed in the final product from Matt at all. In fact, I was blown away. Do yourself a favor, and book Matt now!!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Amanda Z

We knew that we wanted a cinematographer for our wedding, and I am so happy that we came across Matt! He did such an incredible job, I am absolutely in love with our wedding video! Matt is so personable and he had worked with our photographer before, which was even better... Read More because they had a great rapport. My parents and our wedding party even commented on how great our videographer and photographer worked together. We didn't even notice he was there during the ceremony and reception. Matt did a great job with communication before the wedding. My husband and I ended up moving across the country 4 months before our wedding, and Matt was so accommodating to our needs and finishing the last parts of our wedding planning from across the country.

Reviewed on 9/06/2016 Jeff

The bottom line: I am the pickiest dude on TheKnot when it comes to photos and video, and Matt Stambaugh was 100% the best choice for our wedding! And for yours!! I did a TON of research to find the right wedding videographer. I am a videographer myself, so my standards were... Read More extremely high, and I knew exactly what to look for. But aside from the technical quality, I wanted a videographer who wouldn't disrupt the party with big, bright lights or excess equipment, and who wouldn't take over the dance floor just to get a shot. Too many weddings are brought down by people trying to capture the fun rather than just HAVE the fun... Matt not only delivered high-quality footage, but he and his team were absolute NINJAS at the event. No one was ever self-conscious about appearing on camera because they barely noticed Matt's presence. This is a much more difficult skill than people realize... And on top of all that, Matt was an absolute delight to work with on a professional level. He's a genuinely sweet and patient guy who went out of his way to make us happy both during the planning phase and the event itself. I seriously must have watched at least a hundred sample wedding videos and looked into dozens of video companies while seeking out the perfect videographer. I've done the legwork for you: Book Matt NOW before someone else scoops him up!!!

Reviewed on 8/23/2016 Madelyn K

WOW! Three letters that explain it all! Matt, my husband and I have known each other for years. Matt has such a strong talent for videography, e takes extremes pride in his work and executes it to perfection. Every time we watch our video it brings us to tears. WORTH EVERY... Read More PENNY!

Reviewed on 8/17/2016 Jenna E

Matt is truly one of the best in the businesses. It took my husband and I a long time to find him but we are so glad we did. He is one of the nicest guys and really understands each couples style and desire for the film. He captures the true meaning of what a wedding day is all... Read More about. He is also so easy to get along with and is so accommodating to every situation. Our wedding video is something we will watch forever and I can not thank him enough for capturing our special day. If you are looking for beautiful wedding films and a wonderful person to work with choosing Matt Stambaugh is the right person for you. Thank you Matt for everything!

Reviewed on 12/04/2015 Jessica W

Without a doubt Matt was worth every penny and so much more. Not only is he the nicest person ever, he is incredibly professional and provided us with an AMAZING "feature film" that brought tears to everyone's eyes! My husband and I will look back on our video for the rest of... Read More our lives and be constantly reminded of our love. Please do yourself and favor and use Matt. If I could give him 10 stars I would.

Reviewed on 9/22/2015 Mari R

Matt is an artist and we are so happy that we decided to do a Wedding video. Yes, it is an “extra” cost but when you think about how many times you will be able to share this video with friends and family (share with your children & grandchildren someday!), it was our best... Read More wedding investment. I won’t waste your time with a long review. Go to Matt’s Facebook page, watch his work, email him for a contract and thank us later. Thank you Matt, we truly can’t say it enough!

Reviewed on 9/17/2015 Jordan W

MSM was the best money we ever spent on our wedding day. His work is out of this world, but you get way more than you pay for. You get someone who genuinely cares about your wedding, who makes sure you know that he's getting great film by always telling you how awesome you two... Read More are, and you get someone who enjoys capturing your day. He is fun to have around, is always smiling, and calming. For the person you spend so much of your day with! He is amazing! His assistants are quality. He over delivered for us and gave us a teaser that our family and friends cannot stop watching! We would recommend him 1000x over and over to anyone we know, and if we could give 10 stars, we would! Thanks MSM for everything, you are THE BEST!

Highly Recommend!

Reviewed on 1/11/2015 Lisa Z

Booking Matt Stambaugh Media for our wedding video was the easiest choice we made! We found him at a bridal show about 2 years ago, and his business has grown so much since then for good reason! He was quick to respond to e-mails and easy going in person, and his communication... Read More with our photographer allowed them both to work with the same timeline. After seeing our trailer, one friend even commented that she wanted to get married just so she could use Matt! He even went beyond our expectations to make sure we were happy (like showing up early to the salon even though it put him beyond contracted hours & making a second set of DVDs after I asked him to make a change to the ending). If you are looking for a great reminder of your wedding day and don't want to make your family sit through hours of "what would you like to say to the happy couple?" style video, make sure you check out Matt Stambaugh Media!!

Wonderful all around!

Reviewed on 1/08/2015 Laura H

I had always heard great things. He certainly lived up to his reputation. Matt and his 2nd shooter were on time, were so easy to work with and calmed me down (I wasn't feeling good wedding morning). Matt his team are not in your face at all and simply capture the best moments... Read More of the day. They captured all the best shots and put together such a beautiful video to remember the day, its like a movie. The music he chose was great too, he totally knew my taste! It was everything a hoped it to be and definitely recommend Matt to anyone! Not to mention, he is such a nice person and all my friends said the same thing. He even let me Mom borrow some signage for the wedding ceremony, which was very nice. Matt posted a sneak peek the next day! That I thought was so incredible. He was very quick to get our final product to us and was willing to add in a shot or two that I had really wanted. Anyway, all around, everything was wonderful and perfect and I was just so happy with everything. Thanks Matt!

Everyone should have Matt at their wedding

Reviewed on 9/29/2014 Emily B

I was very hesitant to do videography at my wedding, I felt that it was going to be too many people around and it would take away from my special day and I felt like I couldn't spend that much on a wedding video. I was so wrong. You hardly know Matt is around when he is taking... Read More his candid shots and he only had a couple shots before the wedding where you had to replay a few of the important moments. It is by far worth every penny too, we have only gotten our teaser 2 min video so far...but the video is beyond beautiful. He really is amazing at what he does.

Artistic Genius! Cinematography Savant! Worth Every Penny! Hire Matt Stambaugh Media!

Reviewed on 8/27/2014 Erick R

Matt Stambaugh is THE most creative videographer in Central PA and beyond hands down!! My wife and I have been to several weddings that he has worked and we booked him solely on the quality of his work, but even better his personality! His smile and charm are A+ and his service... Read More is WORLD-CLASS....this guy knows how to take care of his clients. He's attention detail, dedication to his work, and tireless pursuit of the "perfect" footage is absolutely phenomenal. This man deserves accolades and awards beyond measure and he deserves every review we as clients can all generously muster for him =) ... Like a Photographer was pretty much mandatory for wedding in years past, it is ABSOLUTELY 100% necessary now to include a Videographer in your budget...Matt captured moments that my wife and I had missed on our special day, and also postured the moments we did remember in ways that were unbelievably mind-blowing to the eye! This guy just flat out gets it done! Hire him IMMEDIATELY...worth every penny! Thanks Matt, You're the Best! Love, Erick and Justine Rittle Facebook Hashtag #RittleWedding82314

AWESOME!!

Reviewed on 8/27/2014 Justine S

Matt and his crew are amazing. They are organized and are wonderful to work with. Their work speaks for itself - truly talented. I highly recommend you hire them for your special day...It brings your day back to life again!!

Worth every single penny

Reviewed on 7/23/2014 Genevieve H

I was told mixed things about getting a videographer for the wedding. Now that the wedding has come and passed, I can with 100% certainty say that Matt Stambaugh was worth every single dollar. The 2 most important things for me was photographer & videographer. Now that I have... Read More seen both the video & photos, I cannot even imagine not having the video and only the photos! While the pictures are wonderful, the video is able to capture entire moments that I would never have been able to see. It is the missing link of photography. For example, how my husband was while getting ready, how is voice got shaky while reading my letter to him, etc. Video captures memories that you could never make up for. Matt is truly the best of the best, and I feel it was the best expense of all, with the most return on value. Also, I was able to share it with people who were not able to make it to the wedding, and we plan on watching it together every single anniversary, and one day show it to our future children, as my parents were able to do with me. If you are lucky enough to get an open spot with Matt Stambaugh Media, DO IT :)

Best Decision We Made for Our Wedding

Reviewed on 7/23/2014 Amanda H

I am so thankful that Matt did us the honor of filming our wedding in June. Every video he does, and particularly ours (but I'm a little biased :) ) is beautiful. I think that having this visual record of our wedding was the best decision I made during the whole wedding process.... Read More Matt is so talented at what he does and his work shows the passion he has for capturing such an important day in his clients' lives. Matt's communication and timeliness were excellent. We hardly knew he was there filming yet he caught everything. He is accommodating in every way and just an extremely nice guy. Matt is a true professional and exceeded our expectations in every way. If you want one of the most beautiful recollections of your wedding day that you can still watch 20+ years from now, please do not hesitate to go with Matt Stambaugh Media. We are so glad we did!

FABULOUS!!!!! Deserves 10 stars, not 5!

Reviewed on 3/03/2014 Rebecca C

Matt Stambaugh was an absolutely amazing videographer. He was very responsive to my emails and questions throughout the planning process. He even came to our rehearsal as we were unable to meet with him in person prior to our wedding due to schedule conflicts and weather, which... Read More was above and beyond my expectations. He was so helpful with giving his advice on placement of the bridal party and other details for the ceremony. On our wedding day, he hung out with me and the bridesmaids as we got ready and was so nice and funny it was like hanging out with a friend. During our first look and photographs, he helped coordinate where we stood for the best lighting and wind effect (which our photographer wasn't even doing!) After the wedding, he sent us our videos in a timely matter and they were WONDERFUL! We loved working with Matt so much that we decided to try and book him for my brother's wedding, but unfortunately he was already booked. If I could give Matt 10 stars instead of 5, I would!!

Best photographer!

Reviewed on 10/06/2013 JoAnn R

When it came time to choose a photographer for our wedding we had no idea where to start. Luckily my wedding coordinator suggested Matt. I trusted her because hey, I was trusting her with my wedding, I knew she wouldn't steer me wrong. The moment we met Matt I knew he was the... Read More perfect choice. We were both really nervous about the engagement pictures because neither of us have has our picture professionally taken before. Matt put us right at ease and before long he made us forget all about our worries and had us having a blast. When I saw the pictures I couldn't have been happier. Matt really understood us as a couple and it showed in his photography. We received so many compliments on our engagement pictures it was unreal. When it came time for the wedding I knew we were in good hands and photography would not be something I would have to worry about that day. He captured our first look in the most beautiful way and they are pictures that I can treasure forever. Unfortunately it did rain on my out door wedding but that didn't stop Matt, he had us out in the rain and took some of the most beautiful photos I have ever seen. I recommend Matt highly. He handled a nervous couple and a rainy wedding with ease. I will be forever great full for the great lengths he went through to make sure we could have every picture we could possibly want to remember our special day.

Absolutely Amazing!

Reviewed on 10/04/2013

I would highly recommend Matt Stambaugh Media to anyone looking for a videographer for their wedding day! Before the wedding day he was extremely flexible in his schedule so we could set up a meeting and discuss some of the details during the day. He was very organized and... Read More detail oriented to figure out what exactly I was looking for in my wedding film. His work speaks for itself! The trailer and video he created for my wedding was breathtaking! He was able to get amazing shots and edit them into something I am looking forward to watch year after year!!

Brother of the Bride Review

Reviewed on 10/04/2013

If you have watched any of the trailers or videos posted you are probably getting tingly and a little teary eyed, and it's probably not even your family. Now imagine, that you have this amazing keepsake that involves all of the most important people in your life, all of the... Read More amazing little moments, and a million memories combined into one tear jerking, creative, and artistically perfected treasure. That is what Matt and his team create for you. Let me rephrase that. Create with you. I can't put into the words the value of what Matt has created for my sister, her husband, our family, and the family they are creating together. I think the fact that I have shared the trailer and the video with all of my friends and make them watch it, is a clear indication of how well Matt was able to capture the day, the love, and the moments. On a logistics side, Matt was amazingly friendly, easy to work with, and worked with us to create inspired shots that reflected the emotion of the momentous day. He was so professional but in a very accessible, friendly way. 4 thumbs up (including my 2 big toes) for Matt and his team. -Brian (Brother of the Bride. Age 26)

Exceed My Expectations

Reviewed on 10/04/2013

My wife hired Matt Stambaugh Media as our wedding videographer. I left the research up to her. I knew that she would pick a quality videographer, but the videos that he produced ended up exceeding my expectations. Matt and his team were very flexible and accommodated all of... Read More our requests, even last minutes requests to hire him for additional hours to film at another location. The edited films that he put together were just incredible. We really enjoyed working with Matt and his team. And, of course, thank you for making my wife happy, Matt!

The Perfect Touch!

Reviewed on 10/02/2013 Nicole W

From the moment we met with Matt, he was so kind, easy going, and enthusiastic! We weren't sure if we were going to have a videographer, but decided about a month before the wedding to work with Matt. It was the best decision we could have made. Matt was so reasonable and... Read More went above and beyond our expectations before, during, and after our wedding. You would think having someone videoing your wedding would be intrusive, but we hardly knew he was there. He was able to capture such wonderful moments throughout our wedding. Pictures are wonderful, but a video adds the perfect touch!!

Amazing Wedding Videographer

Reviewed on 10/02/2013 Laura S

We hired Matt Stambaugh Media to film our two days of wedding festivities. His team was more than willing to capture all of the footage that we asked for (out on a boat, in a field, at the reception, at our picnic, etc.) We were really comfortable with his team and very happy... Read More with the shots that he got, as well as the edited packages that he put together. If you are interested in a creative videographer shooting your wedding day, I would definitively recommend Matt's services.

Matt Stambaugh