Artistic

Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Weddings, Second Shooter Available, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video, Photo + Video

Linglestown, PA Central PA and Beyond (717) 497-7273

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Amanda E

Matt was our videographer for our wedding and he was AMAZING. He's super professional, and one of the kindest people you'll ever meet. I can't wait to see our video when it's done!

Reviewed on 10/07/2017 Megan T

Matt Stambaugh was our wedding photographer.... and he was the BEST! He made us feel so comfortable! He was fast with getting our photos back with us and they were PERFECT!!!!!! We couldn't have asked for a better photographer!

Reviewed on 7/21/2017 Lauren B

If you are looking for a wedding videographer, do not look anywhere else. Book Matt, he is amazing and gives you a completely heart touching film to have for you to relive all the emotion of your special day over and over again. Matt makes you feel so comfortable and special on... Read More your wedding day and his assistant Andrew was great with the groomsmen. They both got incredible shots from our wedding. When our social media teaser came out we had an overwhelming response of how many people loved it and teared up watching it. The raw emotion that is captured in Matt's films is unbeatable. He works very hard to make sure each video captures your personality as well as your style. It was so cool to be able to go back and see parts of the day that you were not a part of that day but get to witness later and see every detail leading up to you becoming husband and wife. We did not do a first look so to be able to watch the video later and see the excitement and anticipation of each other leading up to the ceremony was amazing! Your wedding day is full of emotion and moments, important moments; some you will remember vividly and others you may miss due to everything happening that day. To have this video created by Matt you are able to see everyone at your wedding enjoying themselves and have a birds eye view of the day that you are unable to have that day! WE LOVED MATT STAMBAUGH MEDIA! If you want a film from the heart, this is where you will find it!

Reviewed on 7/21/2017 Danielle K

Matt was the perfect photographer for our wedding day! Not only did he take beautiful engagement photos, but he took absolutely stunning shots on the big day. He and Lindsey were so fun to work with, could easily read the situation, and worked hard to make sure they captured... Read More every special moment without taking away from the day. They moved quickly through our family and group photos and spaced photos throughout the day, so as to not take away from enjoying the day and what was happening. The candid shots that they captured on the dance floor were perfect and memorable! All of our guests complimented how they never even noticed the photographer-- something that can't always be said, especially with the way in which each person and moment was wholly captured! Matt also got our photos back to us in record time, which was so exciting! Overall, I cannot recommend him enough!

Reviewed on 11/21/2016 Cassie R

I can't say enough good about Matt Stambaugh Films. Matt was so great and professional to work with. He kept in communication with us during the planning process and closer to the wedding date, had a face-to-face meeting to go over final details. While wedding films can seem... Read More pricey, I would urge you to really, really consider it. You won't regret it. Wedding films are a legacy piece. It's something that you and your family can watch forever and re-live your special day. I was not disappointed in the final product from Matt at all. In fact, I was blown away. Do yourself a favor, and book Matt now!!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Amanda Z

We knew that we wanted a cinematographer for our wedding, and I am so happy that we came across Matt! He did such an incredible job, I am absolutely in love with our wedding video! Matt is so personable and he had worked with our photographer before, which was even better... Read More because they had a great rapport. My parents and our wedding party even commented on how great our videographer and photographer worked together. We didn't even notice he was there during the ceremony and reception. Matt did a great job with communication before the wedding. My husband and I ended up moving across the country 4 months before our wedding, and Matt was so accommodating to our needs and finishing the last parts of our wedding planning from across the country.

Reviewed on 9/06/2016 Jeff

The bottom line: I am the pickiest dude on TheKnot when it comes to photos and video, and Matt Stambaugh was 100% the best choice for our wedding! And for yours!! I did a TON of research to find the right wedding videographer. I am a videographer myself, so my standards were... Read More extremely high, and I knew exactly what to look for. But aside from the technical quality, I wanted a videographer who wouldn't disrupt the party with big, bright lights or excess equipment, and who wouldn't take over the dance floor just to get a shot. Too many weddings are brought down by people trying to capture the fun rather than just HAVE the fun... Matt not only delivered high-quality footage, but he and his team were absolute NINJAS at the event. No one was ever self-conscious about appearing on camera because they barely noticed Matt's presence. This is a much more difficult skill than people realize... And on top of all that, Matt was an absolute delight to work with on a professional level. He's a genuinely sweet and patient guy who went out of his way to make us happy both during the planning phase and the event itself. I seriously must have watched at least a hundred sample wedding videos and looked into dozens of video companies while seeking out the perfect videographer. I've done the legwork for you: Book Matt NOW before someone else scoops him up!!!

Reviewed on 8/23/2016 Madelyn K

WOW! Three letters that explain it all! Matt, my husband and I have known each other for years. Matt has such a strong talent for videography, e takes extremes pride in his work and executes it to perfection. Every time we watch our video it brings us to tears. WORTH EVERY... Read More PENNY!

Reviewed on 8/17/2016 Jenna E

Matt is truly one of the best in the businesses. It took my husband and I a long time to find him but we are so glad we did. He is one of the nicest guys and really understands each couples style and desire for the film. He captures the true meaning of what a wedding day is all... Read More about. He is also so easy to get along with and is so accommodating to every situation. Our wedding video is something we will watch forever and I can not thank him enough for capturing our special day. If you are looking for beautiful wedding films and a wonderful person to work with choosing Matt Stambaugh is the right person for you. Thank you Matt for everything!

Reviewed on 12/04/2015 Jessica W

Without a doubt Matt was worth every penny and so much more. Not only is he the nicest person ever, he is incredibly professional and provided us with an AMAZING "feature film" that brought tears to everyone's eyes! My husband and I will look back on our video for the rest of... Read More our lives and be constantly reminded of our love. Please do yourself and favor and use Matt. If I could give him 10 stars I would.

Reviewed on 9/22/2015 Mari R

Matt is an artist and we are so happy that we decided to do a Wedding video. Yes, it is an “extra” cost but when you think about how many times you will be able to share this video with friends and family (share with your children & grandchildren someday!), it was our best... Read More wedding investment. I won’t waste your time with a long review. Go to Matt’s Facebook page, watch his work, email him for a contract and thank us later. Thank you Matt, we truly can’t say it enough!

Reviewed on 9/17/2015 Jordan W

MSM was the best money we ever spent on our wedding day. His work is out of this world, but you get way more than you pay for. You get someone who genuinely cares about your wedding, who makes sure you know that he's getting great film by always telling you how awesome you two... Read More are, and you get someone who enjoys capturing your day. He is fun to have around, is always smiling, and calming. For the person you spend so much of your day with! He is amazing! His assistants are quality. He over delivered for us and gave us a teaser that our family and friends cannot stop watching! We would recommend him 1000x over and over to anyone we know, and if we could give 10 stars, we would! Thanks MSM for everything, you are THE BEST!

Highly Recommend!

Reviewed on 1/11/2015 Lisa Z

Booking Matt Stambaugh Media for our wedding video was the easiest choice we made! We found him at a bridal show about 2 years ago, and his business has grown so much since then for good reason! He was quick to respond to e-mails and easy going in person, and his communication... Read More with our photographer allowed them both to work with the same timeline. After seeing our trailer, one friend even commented that she wanted to get married just so she could use Matt! He even went beyond our expectations to make sure we were happy (like showing up early to the salon even though it put him beyond contracted hours & making a second set of DVDs after I asked him to make a change to the ending). If you are looking for a great reminder of your wedding day and don't want to make your family sit through hours of "what would you like to say to the happy couple?" style video, make sure you check out Matt Stambaugh Media!!

Wonderful all around!

Reviewed on 1/08/2015 Laura H

I had always heard great things. He certainly lived up to his reputation. Matt and his 2nd shooter were on time, were so easy to work with and calmed me down (I wasn't feeling good wedding morning). Matt his team are not in your face at all and simply capture the best moments... Read More of the day. They captured all the best shots and put together such a beautiful video to remember the day, its like a movie. The music he chose was great too, he totally knew my taste! It was everything a hoped it to be and definitely recommend Matt to anyone! Not to mention, he is such a nice person and all my friends said the same thing. He even let me Mom borrow some signage for the wedding ceremony, which was very nice. Matt posted a sneak peek the next day! That I thought was so incredible. He was very quick to get our final product to us and was willing to add in a shot or two that I had really wanted. Anyway, all around, everything was wonderful and perfect and I was just so happy with everything. Thanks Matt!

Everyone should have Matt at their wedding

Reviewed on 9/29/2014 Emily B

I was very hesitant to do videography at my wedding, I felt that it was going to be too many people around and it would take away from my special day and I felt like I couldn't spend that much on a wedding video. I was so wrong. You hardly know Matt is around when he is taking... Read More his candid shots and he only had a couple shots before the wedding where you had to replay a few of the important moments. It is by far worth every penny too, we have only gotten our teaser 2 min video so far...but the video is beyond beautiful. He really is amazing at what he does.

Artistic Genius! Cinematography Savant! Worth Every Penny! Hire Matt Stambaugh Media!

Reviewed on 8/27/2014 Erick R

Matt Stambaugh is THE most creative videographer in Central PA and beyond hands down!! My wife and I have been to several weddings that he has worked and we booked him solely on the quality of his work, but even better his personality! His smile and charm are A+ and his service... Read More is WORLD-CLASS....this guy knows how to take care of his clients. He's attention detail, dedication to his work, and tireless pursuit of the "perfect" footage is absolutely phenomenal. This man deserves accolades and awards beyond measure and he deserves every review we as clients can all generously muster for him =) ... Like a Photographer was pretty much mandatory for wedding in years past, it is ABSOLUTELY 100% necessary now to include a Videographer in your budget...Matt captured moments that my wife and I had missed on our special day, and also postured the moments we did remember in ways that were unbelievably mind-blowing to the eye! This guy just flat out gets it done! Hire him IMMEDIATELY...worth every penny! Thanks Matt, You're the Best! Love, Erick and Justine Rittle Facebook Hashtag #RittleWedding82314

AWESOME!!

Reviewed on 8/27/2014 Justine S

Matt and his crew are amazing. They are organized and are wonderful to work with. Their work speaks for itself - truly talented. I highly recommend you hire them for your special day...It brings your day back to life again!!

Worth every single penny

Reviewed on 7/23/2014 Genevieve H

I was told mixed things about getting a videographer for the wedding. Now that the wedding has come and passed, I can with 100% certainty say that Matt Stambaugh was worth every single dollar. The 2 most important things for me was photographer & videographer. Now that I have... Read More seen both the video & photos, I cannot even imagine not having the video and only the photos! While the pictures are wonderful, the video is able to capture entire moments that I would never have been able to see. It is the missing link of photography. For example, how my husband was while getting ready, how is voice got shaky while reading my letter to him, etc. Video captures memories that you could never make up for. Matt is truly the best of the best, and I feel it was the best expense of all, with the most return on value. Also, I was able to share it with people who were not able to make it to the wedding, and we plan on watching it together every single anniversary, and one day show it to our future children, as my parents were able to do with me. If you are lucky enough to get an open spot with Matt Stambaugh Media, DO IT :)

Best Decision We Made for Our Wedding

Reviewed on 7/23/2014 Amanda H

I am so thankful that Matt did us the honor of filming our wedding in June. Every video he does, and particularly ours (but I'm a little biased :) ) is beautiful. I think that having this visual record of our wedding was the best decision I made during the whole wedding process.... Read More Matt is so talented at what he does and his work shows the passion he has for capturing such an important day in his clients' lives. Matt's communication and timeliness were excellent. We hardly knew he was there filming yet he caught everything. He is accommodating in every way and just an extremely nice guy. Matt is a true professional and exceeded our expectations in every way. If you want one of the most beautiful recollections of your wedding day that you can still watch 20+ years from now, please do not hesitate to go with Matt Stambaugh Media. We are so glad we did!

FABULOUS!!!!! Deserves 10 stars, not 5!

Reviewed on 3/03/2014 Rebecca C

Matt Stambaugh was an absolutely amazing videographer. He was very responsive to my emails and questions throughout the planning process. He even came to our rehearsal as we were unable to meet with him in person prior to our wedding due to schedule conflicts and weather, which... Read More was above and beyond my expectations. He was so helpful with giving his advice on placement of the bridal party and other details for the ceremony. On our wedding day, he hung out with me and the bridesmaids as we got ready and was so nice and funny it was like hanging out with a friend. During our first look and photographs, he helped coordinate where we stood for the best lighting and wind effect (which our photographer wasn't even doing!) After the wedding, he sent us our videos in a timely matter and they were WONDERFUL! We loved working with Matt so much that we decided to try and book him for my brother's wedding, but unfortunately he was already booked. If I could give Matt 10 stars instead of 5, I would!!

Best photographer!

Reviewed on 10/06/2013 JoAnn R

When it came time to choose a photographer for our wedding we had no idea where to start. Luckily my wedding coordinator suggested Matt. I trusted her because hey, I was trusting her with my wedding, I knew she wouldn't steer me wrong. The moment we met Matt I knew he was the... Read More perfect choice. We were both really nervous about the engagement pictures because neither of us have has our picture professionally taken before. Matt put us right at ease and before long he made us forget all about our worries and had us having a blast. When I saw the pictures I couldn't have been happier. Matt really understood us as a couple and it showed in his photography. We received so many compliments on our engagement pictures it was unreal. When it came time for the wedding I knew we were in good hands and photography would not be something I would have to worry about that day. He captured our first look in the most beautiful way and they are pictures that I can treasure forever. Unfortunately it did rain on my out door wedding but that didn't stop Matt, he had us out in the rain and took some of the most beautiful photos I have ever seen. I recommend Matt highly. He handled a nervous couple and a rainy wedding with ease. I will be forever great full for the great lengths he went through to make sure we could have every picture we could possibly want to remember our special day.

Absolutely Amazing!

Reviewed on 10/04/2013

I would highly recommend Matt Stambaugh Media to anyone looking for a videographer for their wedding day! Before the wedding day he was extremely flexible in his schedule so we could set up a meeting and discuss some of the details during the day. He was very organized and... Read More detail oriented to figure out what exactly I was looking for in my wedding film. His work speaks for itself! The trailer and video he created for my wedding was breathtaking! He was able to get amazing shots and edit them into something I am looking forward to watch year after year!!

Brother of the Bride Review

Reviewed on 10/04/2013

If you have watched any of the trailers or videos posted you are probably getting tingly and a little teary eyed, and it's probably not even your family. Now imagine, that you have this amazing keepsake that involves all of the most important people in your life, all of the... Read More amazing little moments, and a million memories combined into one tear jerking, creative, and artistically perfected treasure. That is what Matt and his team create for you. Let me rephrase that. Create with you. I can't put into the words the value of what Matt has created for my sister, her husband, our family, and the family they are creating together. I think the fact that I have shared the trailer and the video with all of my friends and make them watch it, is a clear indication of how well Matt was able to capture the day, the love, and the moments. On a logistics side, Matt was amazingly friendly, easy to work with, and worked with us to create inspired shots that reflected the emotion of the momentous day. He was so professional but in a very accessible, friendly way. 4 thumbs up (including my 2 big toes) for Matt and his team. -Brian (Brother of the Bride. Age 26)

Exceed My Expectations

Reviewed on 10/04/2013

My wife hired Matt Stambaugh Media as our wedding videographer. I left the research up to her. I knew that she would pick a quality videographer, but the videos that he produced ended up exceeding my expectations. Matt and his team were very flexible and accommodated all of... Read More our requests, even last minutes requests to hire him for additional hours to film at another location. The edited films that he put together were just incredible. We really enjoyed working with Matt and his team. And, of course, thank you for making my wife happy, Matt!

The Perfect Touch!

Reviewed on 10/02/2013 Nicole W

From the moment we met with Matt, he was so kind, easy going, and enthusiastic! We weren't sure if we were going to have a videographer, but decided about a month before the wedding to work with Matt. It was the best decision we could have made. Matt was so reasonable and... Read More went above and beyond our expectations before, during, and after our wedding. You would think having someone videoing your wedding would be intrusive, but we hardly knew he was there. He was able to capture such wonderful moments throughout our wedding. Pictures are wonderful, but a video adds the perfect touch!!