A la Carte Wedding Planning, Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, RSVP Tracking

555 Kaukahi St., Wailea, HI (808) 874-0500

Honeymoon location

Reviewed on 11/29/2013 Lauren F

So beautiful and a great value. :)

Reviewed on 8/13/2012 Ruth L

I ended up having my Ceremony here at the gazebo. It was sooo beautiful. They had these amazing trees with rainbow or peach colors flowers. Not to mention the view from up there. It was all so perfect. The only thing was I was worried about having our wedding at 3:30 and it... Read More does get direct sun up there on the hilltop. We lucked out though with the clouds coming in.

Reviewed on 5/07/2012 Alyson H

We arrived at the Hotel Wailea and were greeted by the nicest staff. We looked out into the ocean and saw whales breaching and were completely awestuck. Everything was great here, the staff, the pool, the views!! The room isn't fancy, it's like a one bedroom apartment. We do... Read More recommend the top floor if possible since we could hear people above us at times. Also if you go we highly recommend the pacific whale watch foundation snorkel tour of molkini. They had the best food and were very safe! Have an amazing time!!

Beautiful Wedding Location

Reviewed on 3/21/2012 Heather B

We chose the Hotel Wailea because of the beautiful grounds. Plenty of opportunity for great pictures. We had the ceremony on the sunset lawn which has views of the ocean. It has a great gazebo as well. The hotel has plenty of charm and class, the staff was very accomodating and... Read More the suite we stayed in was perfect. Capische provided the catering for the reception and the food was to die for. They have very reasonable packages and work with you to stay within your budget. The hotel isn't on the beach but being up on the hill gives you amazing ocean views with a quiet serene feeling away from the touristy feel of the other hotels. Also, the Japanese style spa is amazing. Overall it was a great place to hold our wedding and we regret nothing. Our pictures turned out incredible because of the venue.

I was impressed with Hotel Wailea

Reviewed on 9/28/2011 Michele T

I was pleasantly impressed with Hotel Wailea. It's rated at 3.5 stars I believe on Expedia, but when we got there, it was way nicer than I was expecting. It's definitely a great value in comparison to other hotels in the area. I recommend staying there. The rooms were huge... Read More and everything was clean, nicely presented, etc. It was great! I'll also add, if they raised their prices a lot, than I wouldn't be giving it 5 stars, but as it's priced now, I think it's a good value and a great alternative to the Grand Wailea, the Fairmont or Four Seasons.

Private and sexy accomodations

Reviewed on 5/15/2011 Sasha M

Hotel Wailea is a DREAM! Zen Gardens, superior customer service, large suites! Sexy surroundings. Onto of a hill overlooking the amazing place to spend a romantic, alluring, private honeymoon. Way beats the big resorts by far! Private, boutique hotel with a... Read More complimentary continental style breakfast, and interesting Japanese spas included in the resort fee. This is quality time with your loved one for sure. Capische is the restaurant on the grounds. Excellent happy hour. Excellent food. We loved it and will definately be back!