A new take on traditional

Maura and her team have been designing weddings in Philadelphia since 2012. We offer a boutique experience without the boutique price tag. All clients enjoy their own 1-hr Wedding Design Workshop with fresh blooms and bubbly. Complimentary + We source our flowers from local growers and worldwide. Our team of designers will guide you in making seasonal selection to maximize budget and answer any questions along the way. Our rental inventory is availaable to view on our web site and includes everything from chuppahs to arches, lanterns, vessels, candles and more. Once we have your info and confirm availability, we'll set up a phone consult to chat ideas and palette. Your proposal will be sent out immediately following with pictures and detailed description of services for your review.

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Flower Crowns, Hair Accessories, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Alternatives, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100

2424 E York St , Philadelphia, PA PA, NY, NJ, DE, MD (267) 515-8484

Reviewed on 10/25/2015

Maura was wonderful throughout our entire wedding process. She completely understand my vision and executed it perfectly without flaw. She was professional throughout the entire process. I changed my ceremony design and bouquets a month out from the wedding and she worked with... Read More me to make sure everything was perfect and what I wanted. It down-poured on our wedding day, but Maura was great was discussing our Plan B the week of and everything was perfect. Maura also was very reasonably priced. I had originally met with numerous florists who were asking for 3-4x her price for fewer flowers. I highly recommend floral services to everyone!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Kathy H

Maura & Katy were EXCELLENT! From the very beginning they were down to earth and very helpful in helping me narrow down the flower theme. All I knew is that I wanted hydrangeas and they were able to suggest (with lots of photos) flowers that would look good with them and go with... Read More the color scheme of the wedding. Both my husband and I attended the preview meeting and loved everything. Maura was helpful in figuring out what boutonnière my husband wanted. On the day of, everything looked AMAZING and I wish I could have taken more time during the day to stare at the flowers! We had a birch arch with an arrangement in each corner for the ceremony and it was everything I had dreamed of. Cannot recommend them enough!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Hallie M

Maura was FANTASTIC!! She always responded to inquiries quickly and was so easy to work with! I loved visiting her shop and getting to pick out the flowers and decor for my wedding. The day of the wedding, everything was well beyond my expectations!! The flowers, candles, and... Read More decor were so beautiful! We had a chuppah and she draped flowers, greenery, and a lace fabric. She even hung some extra string lighting behind our sweetheart table! My bouquet and the bridesmaids bouquets were perfect! Her pricing was reasonable, especially compared to a lot of other quotes that I got!! You definitely won't regret going with Maura!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Nicole E

Maura was exactly the florist we were looking for. From our first phone call, I knew she was the one who would do my wedding and make it beautiful. She went above and beyond. The flowers she and her team put together for my wedding day were absolutely stunning. They got so many... Read More compliments the whole night!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Erin H

My husband and I were married in June 2017, and working with Maura Rose was such a great experience. I would recommend her and team to anyone, with no hesitation. At the onset, Maura took the time met us in person to talk through our vision for our day, took detailed notes, and... Read More was so communicative throughout the entire process. When we met in person to look at our sample center pieces, we were blown away with how she brought exactly what was in our mind to life. Any adjustments, questions, add ons we wanted were met with such flexibility. Even leading up the the week of. The flowers were honestly my dream come true. They were exactly what we envisioned, and were so natural and unique. We went with mostly green and white, with tiny pops of pale pink. Maura and team were amazing. Professional, reliable and so incredibly talented (not to mention fairly priced). If you have a chance to book with Maura, do it!!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Liz M

Maura and her team truly brought our vision of our fall wedding to life. As I pulled up to the outdoor ceremony site, tears came to my eyes as I saw how beautiful everything was...from the arch decorated with candles and greenery, to the arrangements that flanked each side,... Read More right down to the little white pumpkins that I had asked for that lined the aisles with candle lit lanterns...it took my breath away. Everything was absolutely gorgeous, including the bouquets, corsages, boutonnieres and center pieces... they were perfect! The corsages are really unique and the band is styled similarly to a wire bracelet as opposed to a band. Surprisingly, the bouquet was not heavy at all, despite being very full with a cascade feature. The design they use eliminates a lot of the weight, which made it easy to hold during all of the photos! I received so many compliments about the colors and types of flowers (lots of texture). The center pieces were amazing and we had two different designs, one design for the rectangle farm tables and another design for the round tables. This changed a few times as we finalized the seating chart, and Maura was very easy to work with and quick to update the invoice with changes -- all of this was conducted using an online private portal -- everything was in one place to access, including all of our emails, payments, contract, etc. So I could easily go back and review previous conversations and details. I also really appreciated the fact that the team stayed to re-purpose what we used at the ceremony (lanterns, pumpkins, arrangements) for the reception tables at no extra charge. Seeing the reception room lit up with the candles and arrangements was magical! The entire experience was very professional and made me feel like I was one of the designers...brides and a few guests are invited to the studio to see real examples of what they ask for, in the proposal as well as to pick out the flowers and the little detailed accents...this was all accompanied by champagne! It was really fun and absolutely worth every penny! I would absolutely recommend Maura and her team!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Sara C

Maura is awesome!!! She made our wedding so easy!! The day of was simple and put together perfectly!! Definitely recommend her!!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Meg L

Maura and her team did such an incredible job with the florals at our wedding! My mom has not stopped talking about how exquisite everything looked, particularly for the price. Everything from the gazebo to the centerpieces to the bouquets - Maura and her team captured my vision... Read More for a rustic/romantic theme perfectly. She made the process so easy from the first phone call to the day of details. I also absolutley loved the in person design day, where I got to visit the studio and see center piece and bouquet samples. She was even flexible working with me to make a few modifications just two weeks before my wedding. I cannot say enough wonderful things about the experience and quality of floral design from this team. If you are looking for someone to work within your budget without compromising quality and experience, use Maura Rose!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Briana D

Maura is simply put, amazing. She was so much fun to work with. She honestly makes you feel like you're her only client. Maura has you come in her show room and you two basically play with flowers for an hour. She shows you her ideas you show her your ideas and it's just so... Read More much fun! And of course she offers you champagne to take the edge off. When I left Maura's show room months before my wedding I thought to myself I can't believe how easy that process was. I also thought to myself my wedding is going to be amazing. That's not what happened. Maura exceeded my expectations 110% Her vision of my wedding day was so beautiful and more magical then I ever could have imagined. When my bouquet was dropped off the morning of I received so many compliments from my bridesmaids, vendors, and random people who I passed by on the way to my first look. And when I walked into the ceremony and saw everything come together I was speechless. You can't go wrong with Maura and her team, if you don't believe me just follow her instagram you will Love every picture. Thanks again Maura!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 K R

We had the pleasure of having Maura Rose Events as the florist for our September wedding and could not be happier!!!!! They were WONDERFUL. From the very start, they made the entire process smooth and enjoyable. They are excellent at what they do! One thing I loved the most was... Read More that they truly took our opinions to heart and gave us a product that was both unique and personal to us. The day of the wedding we were truly blown away by their work!!! On top of their excellent work they are very affordable! Please do yourself a favor and book them for your big day!!! You will not regret it!!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Melissa N

Maura and her team did a wonderful job with the flowers for my wedding! I highly recommend her!!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Mary W

Maura is the best! She is very accommodating and all of her work was perfect! Received so many compliments on all the arrangements!

Reviewed on 10/15/2017 Danielle T

Maura and her team made my wedding dreams come true! They were a pleasure to work with from day one. She answered all of my questions along the way. They were able to make my vision come true and allow for the unique venue to balance perfectly with the flowers. The design day... Read More was an amazing opportunity to get that one-on-one attention and see firsthand what was in store. On the day of, delivery was seamless and I felt like I didn't have to worry at all! Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 Allie C

Our flowers for our wedding were absolutely beautiful! Maura was very accommodating and was able to help make wonderful bouquets and a breathtaking display for our arch. She was also able to put together a small flower crown for the flower girl at the last minute! I was so... Read More impressed and thankful for all of her help! The one thing I would mention is we met in person to discuss flowers/ideas for the wedding and a few of the things we discussed seemed to be missed in the final product - specifically for the bouquets and the groom's boutonniere. A little disappointing, but everything was so beautiful - it's hard to complain.

Reviewed on 10/05/2017 Emily Z

Maura and her team are absolutely perfect! From my Pinterest board to the day-of, Maura Rose Events delivered a bridal bouquet, bridesmaid bouquets, and reception decor that exceeded my wildest dreams. Using local foliage and unique details, their team created an event to be... Read More remembered To top it all off, the team is so nice and extremely easy to work with. I would recommend them for any event design!

Reviewed on 9/29/2017 Julia C

Maura Rose and her team were simply wonderful and made me wedding absolutely beautiful! They nailed the secret garden/garden party look we wanted and were very accommodating throughout the planning process, working with a lot of my own materials to create a stunning look. We... Read More received so many compliments on our centerpieces and the flowers for the ceremony, and they did a wonderful job incorporating all of the items we gave them. They also did a beautiful hanging installation that we requested last minute and really made the reception feel like a fairy tale. And to top it all off, their pricing was very reasonable! I would highly recommend them for anyone looking for floral designers who will really listen to what you want and work with you to create something personal and beautiful.

Reviewed on 9/27/2017 Amanda R

Hiring Maura and her team was one of the best decisions we made for our recent wedding. Maura was so easy to work with, always accessible by email and was one of the few vendors who stuck to our original budget. She did the most amazing job on our wedding and we were blown... Read More away by the table settings, garlands, and even the floating chuppah that I had requested. We received so many compliments from guests about how beautiful the flowers were. She really went above and beyond what we had ever expected. Highly, highly recommended!!!

Reviewed on 8/29/2017 Julia M

I highly recommend Maura Rose Events! She is very talented and knowledgeable and her team did an AMAZING job at my wedding. My ceremony was outside next to a lake and they built and decorated the most romantic and beautiful chuppah I'd ever seen! The centerpieces on the tables... Read More at the reception were enchanting and so tastefully done, creating the exact vision that I had wanted. My bouquet and flower crowns were perfect and so tasteful and elegant. Maura was also very sensitive to price, thinking of ways to save money while still getting the same effect. At one point I had changed what I had ordered and she was very honest and decreased her charge for my flowers based on the reduction in cost. You will not regret your choice to use Maura and her team!

Reviewed on 7/31/2017 Becca G

Planning a May wedding, I had platinum flower taste with a gold budget. I'm not sure how she did it but Maura delivered an impeccable product with the most beautiful flowers I have ever seen and managed to completely stick to my budget. She was able to take my dreams and... Read More inspiration and make minor tweaks to better highlight my wedding dress, venue and bridesmaids. Maura was able to literally make my pinterest-worthy dreams come true. My wedding day was covered in the most dreamy peonies, garden roses, ranunculous...all thanks to Maura. My guests were blown away and I was too. I doubt there is any aesthetic that Maura can't excel in but I am positive that she nailed my romantic, organic, lush spring vision.

Reviewed on 7/22/2017 Danielle M

I had my wedding reception in a hotel ballroom, so I knew that I really needed to up the ante with the floral arrangements and decor. Maura was just the person to help me do that! From our initial phone meeting, I felt so comfortable with her. Admittedly, I knew/know little... Read More about flowers, but she walked me through everything and worked within my budget. Fast forward a few months and she has me in for a design day and that’s when I knew I made the right choice. In front of my eyes, Maura was able to put together beautiful arrangements, exactly how I wanted, with very little direction from me. I also was toying with the idea of upgrading to larger/higher centerpieces and she threw one together quickly that I fell in love with and knew that upgrades were worth it! Leaving my design meeting was the happiest I have been - our designs were beautiful, I felt comfortable and at ease that she understood what I wanted, and we had fun! A week before the wedding, our church (Greek Orthodox) informed us that we needed crowns (stefana) for our ceremony. We were scrambling, but Maura made classic floral crowns possible, even on short notice. Day of everything went so smoothly! The bridal bouquets were delivered and looked stunning, the boutonnieres were waiting for the boys at the church, and the reception centerpieces were arranged with no supervision on our part, but were exactly how we wanted them! Maura offered more than just affordable flowers - she was flexible and patient to this indecisive bride and it was her who brought my hazy vision to life and ensured that I had an absolutely beautiful wedding.

Reviewed on 5/24/2017 Alicia L

You can feel 100% confident in using Maura for your next event. I used Maura & team for my wedding and they were a pleasure to work with from start to finish. Very talented, professional, responsive and accommodating. I have never seen more beautiful flowers in my life, and I... Read More wish they could last forever. I couldn't stop staring at them on my wedding day and the days following. I sent the team some initial ideas of what I liked and they executed those ideas flawlessly! I was even able to come in for a "trial" where they showed me some samples of my wedding day flowers at no additional cost. Pricing was very reasonable and they worked with my low-average budget, and I felt as though I got way more than what I paid for. All of my guests were so impressed and they could not say enough about how gorgeous the flowers were. They were also very willing to accommodate my changes and tweaks to quantity and needs along the way. Use Maura Rose events without hesitation, you will not be dissapointed!!!

Reviewed on 12/26/2016 M B

Absolutely amazing!!!! Maura did the flowers for my wedding in October and they were more beautiful than I could have imagined. From the very beginning Maura made the planning process so easy for us and her services are so affordable. I gave her my budget when we first started... Read More and she was able to give me everything I wanted and more. She has amazing ideas and is so nice and easy to talk to. She made our fall themed flowers gorgeous and we received tons of compliments. I would absolutely recommend Maura Rose Events for anyone looking for an easy planning process that results in gorgeous flowers!!!

Reviewed on 11/15/2016 Jillian D

Maura provided the flowers for our wedding on 10/28 and she did a stellar job! Her team provided the flowers, birch chuppah, garland for the aisles, LED candles for the tables/centerpieces, and various other decor. We wanted to do a true fall pallet in both colors and textures... Read More - we didn't have a "color scheme" so we were really open to her ideas and she killed it! We couldn't have been happier with the final product. We made some last minute adjustments to the aisless decor for the ceremony and she could not have been nicer about the change or more flexible. The centerpieces and bridesmaid bouquets stayed vibrant for many days after the wedding, which proved just how fresh everything was. I have my bridal bouquet hanging in my living room - I couldn't bare to throw it away so I dried it out and will cherish it always. WE LOVE YOU, MAURA! :)

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Meg C

Maura was a delight to work with! She is such a creative person and really helped us select arrangements that worked perfectly for our June wedding. She was so accommodating and our flowers were amazing! We received so many compliments on them. Everything looked beautiful and... Read More perfect for our wedding day. Thank you so much!

Reviewed on 7/30/2016 Colleen R

Maura did our wedding at Pearl S. Buck this past June, and I highly recommend her! After initially speaking with her on the phone for a consultation she had so many great suggestions and ideas that we decided to go with her and I'm so glad we did. She completely understood the... Read More look I was going for and the final result exceeded my expectations. From my bouquet, to the hand tied garland and centerpieces (and also the arrangement on the card table was gorgeous) it was perfect! Maura was also so easy to work with and laid back, so we didn't have to worry at all- all within our budget. We're so glad we went with Maura Rose!

Maura Rose Feeney

I have worked in the floral industry for over 15 years and my passion for this career only seems to get stronger with each new trend or idea that comes across my desk. Maura Rose Events started in 2012 with just me in my apartment in Fishtown making bouquets for clients I found on Craiglist. Sine then, it has grown to something I could only have dreamed of and I look forward to seeing where it will go in the future. I live in Lambertville, NJ with my boyfriend and two dogs. A few of my loves include; pizza, farming, my 5 niees and nephews, Bucks County, calligraphy and old horror movies.