A new take on traditional

Maura and her team have been designing weddings in Philadelphia since 2012. We offer a boutique experience without the boutique price tag. All clients enjoy their own 1-hr Wedding Design Workshop with fresh blooms and bubbly. Complimentary + We source our flowers from local growers and worldwide. Our team of designers will guide you in making seasonal selection to maximize budget and answer any questions along the way. Our rental inventory is availaable to view on our web site and includes everything from chuppahs to arches, lanterns, vessels, candles and more. Once we have your info and confirm availability, we'll set up a phone consult to chat ideas and palette. Your proposal will be sent out immediately following with pictures and detailed description of services for your review.

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Flower Crowns, Hair Accessories, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Alternatives, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

2424 E York St , Philadelphia, PA PA, NY, NJ, DE, MD (267) 515-8484

Reviewed on 10/25/2015

Maura was wonderful throughout our entire wedding process. She completely understand my vision and executed it perfectly without flaw. She was professional throughout the entire process. I changed my ceremony design and bouquets a month out from the wedding and she worked with... Read More me to make sure everything was perfect and what I wanted. It down-poured on our wedding day, but Maura was great was discussing our Plan B the week of and everything was perfect. Maura also was very reasonably priced. I had originally met with numerous florists who were asking for 3-4x her price for fewer flowers. I highly recommend floral services to everyone!

Reviewed on 10/15/2017 Danielle T

Maura and her team made my wedding dreams come true! They were a pleasure to work with from day one. She answered all of my questions along the way. They were able to make my vision come true and allow for the unique venue to balance perfectly with the flowers. The design day... Read More was an amazing opportunity to get that one-on-one attention and see firsthand what was in store. On the day of, delivery was seamless and I felt like I didn't have to worry at all! Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 Allie C

Our flowers for our wedding were absolutely beautiful! Maura was very accommodating and was able to help make wonderful bouquets and a breathtaking display for our arch. She was also able to put together a small flower crown for the flower girl at the last minute! I was so... Read More impressed and thankful for all of her help! The one thing I would mention is we met in person to discuss flowers/ideas for the wedding and a few of the things we discussed seemed to be missed in the final product - specifically for the bouquets and the groom's boutonniere. A little disappointing, but everything was so beautiful - it's hard to complain.

Reviewed on 10/05/2017 Emily Z

Maura and her team are absolutely perfect! From my Pinterest board to the day-of, Maura Rose Events delivered a bridal bouquet, bridesmaid bouquets, and reception decor that exceeded my wildest dreams. Using local foliage and unique details, their team created an event to be... Read More remembered To top it all off, the team is so nice and extremely easy to work with. I would recommend them for any event design!

Reviewed on 9/29/2017 Julia C

Maura Rose and her team were simply wonderful and made me wedding absolutely beautiful! They nailed the secret garden/garden party look we wanted and were very accommodating throughout the planning process, working with a lot of my own materials to create a stunning look. We... Read More received so many compliments on our centerpieces and the flowers for the ceremony, and they did a wonderful job incorporating all of the items we gave them. They also did a beautiful hanging installation that we requested last minute and really made the reception feel like a fairy tale. And to top it all off, their pricing was very reasonable! I would highly recommend them for anyone looking for floral designers who will really listen to what you want and work with you to create something personal and beautiful.

Reviewed on 9/27/2017 Amanda R

Hiring Maura and her team was one of the best decisions we made for our recent wedding. Maura was so easy to work with, always accessible by email and was one of the few vendors who stuck to our original budget. She did the most amazing job on our wedding and we were blown... Read More away by the table settings, garlands, and even the floating chuppah that I had requested. We received so many compliments from guests about how beautiful the flowers were. She really went above and beyond what we had ever expected. Highly, highly recommended!!!

Reviewed on 8/29/2017 Julia M

I highly recommend Maura Rose Events! She is very talented and knowledgeable and her team did an AMAZING job at my wedding. My ceremony was outside next to a lake and they built and decorated the most romantic and beautiful chuppah I'd ever seen! The centerpieces on the tables... Read More at the reception were enchanting and so tastefully done, creating the exact vision that I had wanted. My bouquet and flower crowns were perfect and so tasteful and elegant. Maura was also very sensitive to price, thinking of ways to save money while still getting the same effect. At one point I had changed what I had ordered and she was very honest and decreased her charge for my flowers based on the reduction in cost. You will not regret your choice to use Maura and her team!

Reviewed on 7/31/2017 Becca G

Planning a May wedding, I had platinum flower taste with a gold budget. I'm not sure how she did it but Maura delivered an impeccable product with the most beautiful flowers I have ever seen and managed to completely stick to my budget. She was able to take my dreams and... Read More inspiration and make minor tweaks to better highlight my wedding dress, venue and bridesmaids. Maura was able to literally make my pinterest-worthy dreams come true. My wedding day was covered in the most dreamy peonies, garden roses, ranunculous...all thanks to Maura. My guests were blown away and I was too. I doubt there is any aesthetic that Maura can't excel in but I am positive that she nailed my romantic, organic, lush spring vision.

Reviewed on 7/22/2017 Danielle M

I had my wedding reception in a hotel ballroom, so I knew that I really needed to up the ante with the floral arrangements and decor. Maura was just the person to help me do that! From our initial phone meeting, I felt so comfortable with her. Admittedly, I knew/know little... Read More about flowers, but she walked me through everything and worked within my budget. Fast forward a few months and she has me in for a design day and that’s when I knew I made the right choice. In front of my eyes, Maura was able to put together beautiful arrangements, exactly how I wanted, with very little direction from me. I also was toying with the idea of upgrading to larger/higher centerpieces and she threw one together quickly that I fell in love with and knew that upgrades were worth it! Leaving my design meeting was the happiest I have been - our designs were beautiful, I felt comfortable and at ease that she understood what I wanted, and we had fun! A week before the wedding, our church (Greek Orthodox) informed us that we needed crowns (stefana) for our ceremony. We were scrambling, but Maura made classic floral crowns possible, even on short notice. Day of everything went so smoothly! The bridal bouquets were delivered and looked stunning, the boutonnieres were waiting for the boys at the church, and the reception centerpieces were arranged with no supervision on our part, but were exactly how we wanted them! Maura offered more than just affordable flowers - she was flexible and patient to this indecisive bride and it was her who brought my hazy vision to life and ensured that I had an absolutely beautiful wedding.

Reviewed on 5/24/2017 Alicia L

You can feel 100% confident in using Maura for your next event. I used Maura & team for my wedding and they were a pleasure to work with from start to finish. Very talented, professional, responsive and accommodating. I have never seen more beautiful flowers in my life, and I... Read More wish they could last forever. I couldn't stop staring at them on my wedding day and the days following. I sent the team some initial ideas of what I liked and they executed those ideas flawlessly! I was even able to come in for a "trial" where they showed me some samples of my wedding day flowers at no additional cost. Pricing was very reasonable and they worked with my low-average budget, and I felt as though I got way more than what I paid for. All of my guests were so impressed and they could not say enough about how gorgeous the flowers were. They were also very willing to accommodate my changes and tweaks to quantity and needs along the way. Use Maura Rose events without hesitation, you will not be dissapointed!!!

Reviewed on 12/26/2016 M B

Absolutely amazing!!!! Maura did the flowers for my wedding in October and they were more beautiful than I could have imagined. From the very beginning Maura made the planning process so easy for us and her services are so affordable. I gave her my budget when we first started... Read More and she was able to give me everything I wanted and more. She has amazing ideas and is so nice and easy to talk to. She made our fall themed flowers gorgeous and we received tons of compliments. I would absolutely recommend Maura Rose Events for anyone looking for an easy planning process that results in gorgeous flowers!!!

Reviewed on 11/15/2016 Jillian D

Maura provided the flowers for our wedding on 10/28 and she did a stellar job! Her team provided the flowers, birch chuppah, garland for the aisles, LED candles for the tables/centerpieces, and various other decor. We wanted to do a true fall pallet in both colors and textures... Read More - we didn't have a "color scheme" so we were really open to her ideas and she killed it! We couldn't have been happier with the final product. We made some last minute adjustments to the aisless decor for the ceremony and she could not have been nicer about the change or more flexible. The centerpieces and bridesmaid bouquets stayed vibrant for many days after the wedding, which proved just how fresh everything was. I have my bridal bouquet hanging in my living room - I couldn't bare to throw it away so I dried it out and will cherish it always. WE LOVE YOU, MAURA! :)

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Meg C

Maura was a delight to work with! She is such a creative person and really helped us select arrangements that worked perfectly for our June wedding. She was so accommodating and our flowers were amazing! We received so many compliments on them. Everything looked beautiful and... Read More perfect for our wedding day. Thank you so much!

Reviewed on 7/30/2016 Colleen R

Maura did our wedding at Pearl S. Buck this past June, and I highly recommend her! After initially speaking with her on the phone for a consultation she had so many great suggestions and ideas that we decided to go with her and I'm so glad we did. She completely understood the... Read More look I was going for and the final result exceeded my expectations. From my bouquet, to the hand tied garland and centerpieces (and also the arrangement on the card table was gorgeous) it was perfect! Maura was also so easy to work with and laid back, so we didn't have to worry at all- all within our budget. We're so glad we went with Maura Rose!

Reviewed on 7/20/2016 Ashley F

I could not have been any more thrilled with the way my flowers and decor turned out on my wedding day! Maura took my vision and truly brought it to life! I was very nervous planning from out of town with the way things could go and not being able to meet in person until after I... Read More had already put down the deposit. During the planning, Maura was super thorough and made suggestions when I may not have been sure of something. When I arrived to the venue, I was almost brought to tears with my bouquet as well as my bridesmaid's bouquets. They were EXACTLY what I wanted. I felt this way about EVERYTHING, from the card table, to ceremony decor, and of course the centerpieces! Best of all, the price was reasonable and I feel like I got so much more than expected!

Reviewed on 4/13/2016 Evin C

Maura was a joy to work with! She is very easy going, creative, and efficient. She never pressured us into anything we weren't comfortable with and she worked within our budget to create a look for our wedding that we were more than pleased with. We got married in the dead of... Read More winter and she offered MANY flower ideas. She listened to our vision and also offered her own professional advice on what worked at our venue space - a true collaboration! We loved working with Maura and we highly recommend using her company.

Reviewed on 4/13/2016 marianne s

I had a very specific vision for my wedding flowers and decor, but had a hard time narrowing down the details to Maura. Not only was she able to capture exactly what I wanted, but she made it even more beautiful than I could have ever imagined. Everything was absolutely perfect.... Read More Seeing my center pieces and bouquets made me feel like I was living a fairytale. Besides the creativity and thoughtfulness she puts into the details, she is extremely professional, friendly and will come through on last minute ideas if youre in a pinch. She is absolutely brilliant.

Reviewed on 4/05/2016

Perfect outcome. Clear communication and an easy transaction. She was flexible, extremely knowledgeable, had helpful suggestions, and generally easy to talk to and exchange ideas with. I felt like I was in good hands and everything turned out beautifully. She strives to use... Read More mostly local resources, has reasonable prices, and gives you her personal attention. She had everything ready at the venue and answered my questions pre-ceremony. I got a TON of compliments from my guests. The bouquet photos from my wedding were some of my favorites.

Reviewed on 8/26/2015 Maureen M

Choosing Maura Rose Events was the easiest decision I made throughout the wedding planning process. After our first meeting, I had no doubt that Maura and her team would do an amazing job. And they did just that. Maura took all of our thoughts and choices of flowers - and... Read More made it more beautiful than I could imagine. Maura was very up front about cost as we went along - and there were never any concerns there. I loved the creativity Maura and her team put into the day - from the flower boxes, to give a more rustic feel, to the hops they added to my husbands boutonniere (which he loved, since he brews his own beer). These small touches made all the difference throughout the day! I would (and have already) recommend Maura Rose Events!

Reviewed on 8/07/2015 Becca C

Maura actually ended up being our event planner after another competitor would not answer my contacts after she already received our deposit. So I went on a search for a photo booth even after hours my first phone call was answered immediately! She always responded within a few... Read More hours. Her prices were remarkable I got a five hour photo booth that her assistant worked for our big day! We even got her event planner services & the photo booth for less than what I would have payed for a traditional event planner! She even helped us prior to our big day setting up timelines and accommodating everything we needed.

Woodlands Wedding

Reviewed on 7/30/2015 Stephanie W

I hired Maura Rose for the florals at my wedding on 7/25/15. Maura paid close attention to the aesthetic I was going for. Her work was whimsical and organic in feeling, which is exactly what I wanted. She stayed accessible throughout the process and we met several times to... Read More discuss the plan. Maura's knowledge of varieties of flowers is impressive, she really knows her "field"! Thank you so much Maura! :)

Amazing!!

Reviewed on 3/25/2015 Ashley T

We cannot say enough great things about Maura Rose Events! Maura was incredibly professional and creative and worked with us to achieve exactly what we wanted while staying within our budget. She was very responsive and added a personal touch that is so often lacking with larger... Read More wedding vendors. She was also very patient. We changed our ideas a few times and we never felt like we were being rushed to make a final decision. We give Maura two huge thumbs up and would highly recommend her to anyone looking for an awesome florist!!!

Maura is a life-saver!

Reviewed on 1/13/2015

Maura was outstanding....after 2 florists had previously pulled out from doing my event I contacted her with only 2 months to go. She was accommodating and flexible. Whenever I would email her I received a quick response. Maura worked with my budget and was able to fulfill my... Read More vision for my flowers and beyond while other said "its not possible" - Maura was a true life saver! On top of it all, our flowers last for a long time...many guest went home with flowers and raved about how long they lasted in their home.

Stress free wedding? Call Maura!

Reviewed on 1/12/2015

Working with Maura was AMAZING. I gave her a few of my ideas, and she really went above and beyond to make it 1000 times better than I ever even imagined! AND the price was very reasonable. Everyone at the wedding could not stop talking about the flowers, decor and design that... Read More Maura created. Oh and my bouquet was GORGEOUS. You can really trust Maura's taste to make your wedding perfect. I highly recommend her for any bride out there that wants a stress free beautiful wedding:)

Maura Rose Events

Reviewed on 1/11/2015 Mallory G

Words cannot express how beautiful the flowers were that Maura Rose Events created! Not only was Maura amazing to work with, but her professionalism and responsiveness is outstanding! Our wedding was at the Renault Winery, so we were looking for a florist who could work with our... Read More budget and who could capture our vision of a rustic winery feel. Maura and her team were able to not only understand our vision for flowers, but also take it to the next level! From the beautiful centerpieces with real grapes, the amazing bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages, etc. everything was truly magnificent! Planning a wedding is very stressful and time consuming, so I was very thankful that Maura and her team were able to work within our budget and felt confident to work with a very hands off bride. We only had to meet with Maura once, and she was able to fulfill all of our wishes and more! She truly has a talent for understanding exactly what you are looking for! Maura and her team also created the centerpieces for our rehearsal dinner, and they were breathtaking! Again, words cannot express how truly amazing Maura and her team are! If you are looking for someone who is a joy to work with, flexible, budget friendly, and who will bring tears to your eyes on your wedding day, work Maura Rose Events!! You will not be disappointed!!! Thank you so much Maura!!

Maura Rose Feeney

I have worked in the floral industry for over 15 years and my passion for this career only seems to get stronger with each new trend or idea that comes across my desk. Maura Rose Events started in 2012 with just me in my apartment in Fishtown making bouquets for clients I found on Craiglist. Sine then, it has grown to something I could only have dreamed of and I look forward to seeing where it will go in the future. I live in Lambertville, NJ with my boyfriend and two dogs. A few of my loves include; pizza, farming, my 5 niees and nephews, Bucks County, calligraphy and old horror movies.