Max Video Productions

Serving greater Sacramento, San Francisco, Napa, Lake Tahoe

Capture Your Vision with Max Video Productions

Max Video Productions specializes in creating custom cinematic wedding and event films that are beautifully unique. Our creative filming and editing abilities will result in a one of a kind video that captures and interprets all the feelings & highlights all the special details of your wedding day.

Artistic, Documentary, Dramatic, Modern

Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video, Photo + Video

5098 Foothills Blvd, Roseville, CA Serving greater Sacramento, San Francisco, Napa, Lake Tahoe (916) 708-7170

Reviewed on 5/01/2017 Eric B

I echo the sentiments of everyone else who has supplied a review for the talented MVP. Our reactions to working with Max and his team = Wow! Awesome! Simply amazed! A+++++ One of our friends had hired Max as her wedding videographer a few years ago, and we were very impressed... Read More by the highlight video Max had made; so when we were starting our own wedding planning process, I still had Max in mind. After comparing his services and final products (I watched a LOT of wedding videos) to several other videographers, there was no doubt in my mind that we were hiring MVP. I feel SO lucky that he was available for our wedding date and location. In fact, my husband joked and said, "We can't afford NOT to hire him!" As everyone has accurately explained, the whole process was straightforward and easy: simple booking, fast responses to any questions or concerns, transparent and very reasonable pricing, and of course, a fabulous final product. I also need to mention how much we appreciated how discreet and respectful Max and his team were on the wedding day, which is so important. Never once were they in the way or bothersome, in fact, I didn't even realize they were there most of the time. There were moments when I watched the video where I found myself saying "I don't even know how they got that shot, I didn't see anyone there!" We were beyond impressed and so truly thrilled with both the highlight video and the documentary video. The highlight video captured the emotional moments (exactly what I would have asked for had I asked lol) and the entire compilation and musical accompaniment were perfect. It really pulled the best moments of the day together in a powerfully moving way. It has been so much fun showing and sharing the video, and every single person has raved and been super impressed, they've never seen a wedding video like ours! The invited guests that were not able to attend said they really "felt" like the were there after seeing the video - the emotions were so perfectly captured and visually explained. If you are debating hiring a videographer for an event, especially one as special as your wedding, I highly recommend Max and his team. Seriously, they are the best! You will be amazed how hours and hours of video footage are perfectly captured and combined to create a beautiful movie montage of one of the most emotional, happy and memorable moments in your life. From beginning to end, the process and product is high class, and I'd say all the 5 star reviews and happy customers can attest to that! Thank you to Max Video Productions for a job incredibly well done, and for surpassing our (extremely high) expectations! The videos speak for themselves, they truly do, just check out his website! Max and his team captured and edited our special day in the best of ways- it's going to be a pleasure to reminisce and relive our wedding day as we share it and watch it... over and over...for years to come.

Reviewed on 12/08/2015

We worked with Max and his team for our wedding back in May and it was absolutely exceptional. In every single metric I would judge Max and his team, he exceeded it. When we started with vendor selection and contract structuring he was professional and worked with us to create... Read More the perfect package we wanted. He worked with our coordinator to make sure everything was set up perfectly. Day of, they showed up early and got every critical shot throughout the day. We created an especially challenging wedding day with our reception and ceremony site being 2 hours apart, and wanting pictures/videos at many of the in between places. However, even with the challenge, Max and his team was again exceptional. Perhaps the best part during the day was that we were able to really focus on the wedding - Max very rarely bothered us (I think he requested maybe like 3 shots?) but managed to get all of the right shots!. I loved not being bossed around by the photo/video folks to get specific shots - but instead being able to just do what we wanted. After the day was over, a few months later, we got the products: the highlight video and the full feature film. To say that my wife and I have watched the video 100 times is a giant understatement. The video came out absolutely perfect, and we just can't believe it. Somehow Max managed to get all of the important shots, all of the important people, and put it together in an artistic way that shows true talent. Every single person that watches our video has the same reaction. I can't believe the number of our friends that have watched the highlight video and then become obsessed with watching the full film. It really allows you to relive the whole day in a really special way. My wife and I were really back and forth on the importance of video for the wedding vs doing just photo - in the end I'm so glad we made this choice, the product we got out of it is something we'll never forget and has instantly become one of the most precious material items we have. Thanks to Max and his team - you made sure our wedding was painless, and the aftermath was absolutely beautiful!

Reviewed on 8/19/2015 Nicholas O

Max is PHENOMENAL! My wife and I had debated whether we should get a videographer for our wedding or not. After getting a photographer and adding up all of our other wedding expenses, it seemed a bit superfluous. Then we discovered Max Video Productions. All of his videos,... Read More not just his wedding videos, blew us away. After watching a few of his videos, we made the decision to hire Max for our wedding, and we're so thankful that we did! Before the wedding, Max was very easy to communicate and plan with. For our wedding attendance of approximately 90 people, he brought two others to help him film. Throughout the day, I pretty much forgot that Max and his crew were there. There were a couple of moments where they would request certain shots (and occasionally repeat it a few times), but they were far from intrusive. Even our photographer commented that the video crew was very good about not getting in the way. It amazes me how they were able to capture everything so well! When we were finally able to see our video, we were simply in awe. Max is a one-of-a-kind video editor! Our highlight video is simply astounding; everyone that views it tears up and comments on how beautiful everything looks. Max did an amazing job of truly capturing the feeling of our wedding day. When watching the full video, I truly feel like I'm reliving that special day. And as a bonus, all of the audio (full ceremony including vows and toasts) from our outdoor wedding is crystal clear! We will be watching this video over and over again for the rest of our lives! Thanks to Max and his crew, my wife and I have a flawless recollection of the most important day in our lives. If a picture is worth 1000 words, then a video is worth 1000+ pictures. We absolutely recommend Max Video Productions!

Reviewed on 10/15/2017 TL T

WE love our wedding video especially the highlight video - capture succinctly the essence of our day. Max truly listens to our vision in the making of the video and pay great attention to the details which makes us feel so very special. Working with Max and his team was also... Read More super-flawless and enjoyable. Stress free leading to the big day. Most importantly, we really appreciate Max's prompt replies every time and anytime we have any concerns. Highly recommended !!!

Reviewed on 10/13/2017 Vincent C

My partner and I felt an instant connection with Max’s vision after watching the highlight videos of his past clients. Max Video Productions exceeded our high expectations for our San Francisco wedding! Max and his team are courteous and extremely talented, capturing beautiful... Read More moments when we didn’t even realize they were there. Max is genuine and easy to work, and we love that him and his team could capture and retell the story of our big day. My partner and I valued Max’s quick responses to questions or concerns, and the value and flexibility of his packages. We left it up to Max to choose the song, and it was perfect – inspiring, and fit the feel of our wedding and personalities. Although we had to wait months for the video, Max was completely transparent and the final product is incomparable. We were lucky enough that Max was a recommended videographer by our wedding planner. It was a great experience; we cannot thank you enough – cheers!

Reviewed on 6/01/2017 Alisa C

I'm so exciting to write this review as I just got my wedding preview ! Max and his amazing team are so talented! He made our video incredibly beautiful just like a short movie ! It totally took our breath away ;)

Reviewed on 3/12/2017 Vivian Y

I spent an entire weekend going through horrible wedding videos just to find the perfect cinematographer/videographer. When I saw Max Video Productions, I was just blown away by the amount of talent and delivery of the moments they captured from this couple's wedding.... Read More Immediately, I knew I wanted them for my wedding day. I contacted them 4 months before my wedding and I must've gotten lucky because he was available on my wedding day. The communication in between was a breeze, everything was simple and laid out clearly. No hidden fees or mystery charges in the end. The payment plan was divided into 3 so it helped us with the crazy process of planning a wedding. He even offered different methods of payments since I was in New York, planning a wedding in California. The timeline and direction was clear and Max & his team executed that perfectly. The day of the wedding, you won't even notice him and his team are there. They film everything and they're super discreet. I realized some of the footage was taken behind trees/leaves & at times I didn't even know they were present in the room. Our video took a little over 6 months, but trust me, it was worth the wait. Our highlight video was absolutely amazing, we received so many compliments from it. People thought we were part of an ad or a trailer to a movie- yes, his work is THAT good! We just received our documentary movie today & as a bride, your wedding day goes by so fast, you don't get to see anything or what's going on... well, this movie let me re-live everything as if I were a guest at my own wedding. They perfectly capture every moment with the right song, and angles. Thank you Max & Team for capturing the memories that will last a lifetime!

Reviewed on 3/01/2017 Samantha H

Max and his team did an amazing job. They captured the best moments in our wedding. The communication between Max and I was awesome. He answered emails in just one day. Weddings can be stressful and just having that one email confirming everything will be fine, is priceless.... Read More Thanks again, Max!

Reviewed on 1/03/2017 Sheila M

When planning our wedding and speaking with other couples, they all said the one thing to definitely spend the money on for our wedding is an amazing videographer, and that is exactly what we did. After much research, we were so blessed to have found Max Video Productions. Max... Read More is so nice, professional, and always responds promptly to emails or calls. His prices are very reasonable, especially considering what an amazing job he does. You will not be disappointed. During the wedding, he and his crew managed to be everywhere and capture our most intimate moments, without us even noticing! He provided us with the most amazing Christmas gift by having our video ready to watch on Christmas morning with the family. Our families and I were in tears with how beautifully our wedding video was done. And to be able to relive that day was the greatest gift of all. He is so talented and did an exceptional job!!! In complete awe and in love!!! And if I can give a couple any recommendation, it would be book Max Video Productions for your wedding now, and definitely get the highlight video! It is the perfect short video to share with your guests and relive that most beautiful day of your lives.

Reviewed on 11/14/2016 Mary L

When my husband and I watched our wedding highlight, we were soooo amazed and emotional! Max has chosen the perfect piece of music that was played in a minor key, which evoked feeling of sadness - very daring as not many wedding videos do that.  The music underlined and... Read More emphasized my husband's emotional vows, the best part of the wedding  (*sob sob). We love watching the whole wedding displayed through all the best moments, underscored by an amazing crescendo that added drama to the whole video. It was like watching a movie trailer! Throughout the whole process, we did not tell Max what we wanted. We just trusted him from watching his previous work, and we are so happy that we'd chosen Max and his team for our wedding day! If anyone is hesitant on spending money on wedding videography, believe me, it will be money well spent. Memories are priceless!

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Sandy L

The entire wedding planning process can be a challenging and often stressful series of choices but when choosing our wedding videographer, this was cake! If you are wondering if you should book a videographer, my answer is YOU NEED TO BOOK MAX. You will not regret this. At... Read More the end of all the planning, the pre-wedding celebrations, the wedding day.... you only have memories. And Max will preserve these memories in live video! Here's our video --> https://vimeo.com/185111336 We were having breakfast with a friend that recently went to a wedding and they were sharing the wedding video. It was totally different than our vision (They had a rustic barn style wedding) but still, we immediately fell in love with the video (who doesn't love drones, romantic moments and amazing imagery?!) and when we got home, we immediately emailed to inquire if Max and his team were available for our wedding date. Luckily, HE WAS! Everything went so smoothly starting with our initial Google Hangouts meeting (we are located in Redondo Beach), to coordinating with our photographer, day of coordinator and overall family dynamics. He was very upfront with his service fees and has an e-pamphlet that lays out all of our options. There's no confusion or unknown built in fees. In regards to his services, we were constantly wondering how everything would fit together as we had over 25+ vendors and 300+ guests but Max easily adapts to his environment and provides an excellent service every step of the way. Besides the excellent service, his equipment is stellar and his final product is A++++. We have quite a few professional photography/video friends that were our guests and they all noted to us that our videographer had an amazing team and equipment. We literally had an entourage following us all day! We just received our final highlights and movie and we are SO THRILLED. You think you remember your wedding day but when you watch it over again live, you literally get all the feels again. Both my husband and I were tearing up and felt so lucky to be able to replay our day. We have this forever and we look forward to sharing this with all of our family and friends. Thank you, Max!

Reviewed on 8/16/2016 Jessica H

The highlight video was absolutely beautiful! I'm waiting to watch the full-length movie in its entirety with my husband on our anniversary, but the highlights captured the feeling of our wedding perfectly. The quality and production were first-rate. It took a while to receive... Read More the final product, but it was worth the wait. Max and his team were very gracious and accomodating given the high emotions on our wedding day. I truly appreciate his professionalism and the quality of his work.

Reviewed on 7/22/2016 Mariel P

My husband and I really enjoyed working with Max and his team. They were very professional and unobtrusive during the ceremony. We hardly noticed that they were even there during the event. We did have to wait over six months for the final product. But, when we finally... Read More received it, it was just AMAZING!!! We were very impressed by the high quality of their work. My husband and I were hesitating to include videography in our wedding budget. I am sure glad we did; now we have an awesome video that would last our lifetime. Compared to other videographers in the area; he is simply the BEST!❤️

Reviewed on 2/21/2016

When searching for our wedding videographer, first and foremost, my wife and I were looking for exceptional quality. From day one, Max was prompt and professional with every detail from communication to providing us with superior service. We never felt that we were in the dark... Read More when it came to logistical details, pricing, and what to expect as our wedding day drew near. The day of the wedding could not have gone smoother, and this was largely in part to how seamless and fluid Max and his team were in capturing our day without being intrusive or "in the way" at all. We would recommend having an open mind when he directs you for particular shots. Even though they may feel awkward in the moment, it will all make perfect sense in the end. Max and co, we cannot thank you enough for so beautifully illustrating our wedding day with such an artistic eye, skill and passion. We are constantly receiving praises and compliments about how wonderful our highlights video is. You will be our first recommendation to any and all inquires from family and friends. We wish you nothing but the very best in all your future endeavors and hope that you continue to capture the stories and hearts of young and old alike. With deepest gratitude.

Reviewed on 1/29/2016 Taylor D

Max Video Productions did an AMAZING job on our wedding video! Not only that, but they were excellent to work with the day of our wedding, along with the months leading up to the wedding. Max responded to all my emails very quickly and answered all my questions thoroughly.... Read More The quality of videos done by Max Video Productions is definitely at the top of the industry, in my opinion. They do a great job of capturing the spirit of the moment. I can't stop watching my wedding video, and cry every time :)

Reviewed on 6/30/2015

From my first email to Max asking him to be my wedding videographer, to capturing my wedding day, everything has been very professional and prompt. I was first drawn to Max Video based on the professional quality and beautiful stories told through his wedding highlight videos I... Read More watched online. From that moment on I knew I had to have him for my big day. On the wedding day Max and his two crew members arrived on time and were very courteous but I could tell they took their job seriously which I appreciated. The guests mentioned the crew was very nice and they blended in the background. All the communication after the wedding was great and Max kept me in the loop the entire time he was editing my video. Max allowed me to pick the song to my highlight video which I really appreciated. My highlight video was beautiful and captured the essence of my wedding day! Thank you Max for everything! You will not regret having Max Video Productions as your wedding videographer!

Reviewed on 6/30/2015

From my first email to Max asking him to be my wedding videographer, to capturing my wedding day, everything has been very professional and prompt. I was first drawn to the Max Video based on the professional quality and beautiful story told through his wedding highlight videos... Read More I watched online. From that moment on I knew I had to have him for my big day. On the wedding day Max and his two crew members arrived on time and were very courteous but I could tell they took their job seriously which I appreciated. The guests mentioned they were very nice and they blended in the background. All the communication after the wedding was great and Max kept me in the loop the entire time he was editing my video. Max allowed me to pick the song to my highlight video which I really appreciated. My highlight video was beautiful and captured the essence of my wedding day! Thank you Max for everything! You will not regret having Max Video Productions for your wedding videography!

Reviewed on 5/12/2015 Giselle G

My husband is a photographer and videographer, so we were VERY selective when picking our videographer for our San Francisco destination wedding. We even considered having the wedding filmed but editing the footage ourselves. However, our wedding planner suggested we reach out... Read More to Max for a consult. WOW! I am so happy we did. From the first meeting to this day Max has been nothing but professional, kind, and understanding. I can honestly say that Max and his team completely exceeded our high expectations. The day of the wedding was very stressful, all of our guests were from out of town, we were running off schedule, and let’s face it I was a typical bride who wanted every detail to be perfect. Well, the inventible happened and some things went wrong. Max’s team was there to calm me down and help me enjoy the day I worked so hard to plan, all without making me feel badly or embarrassed from my mini meltdown. I remember one of the camera guys even held my large and heavy bouquet for me in between family photos to “give me a break.” I thought it would be impossible for the video quality to meet the high standard of service Max set for himself. You can’t have it all, right? WRONG. The highlight video and the full length video were both spectacular—I thought I was watching a feature film! His cinematography and talent in general blew me away. This video was worth every single penny. He captured our day perfectly, and I will be able to share this with my children’s children one day. I suggest you hire him and never look back.

Absolutely Amazing!!

Reviewed on 4/27/2015 Natalie B

We could not be happier with Max Video Productions. I did hours of research for videographers and nothing compares to Max and his team. Of course with weddings, everyone has a budget, but having been there, I would highly recommend to any bride and groom that they prioritize... Read More videography when planning their budget. Flowers will die, cake/food will get eaten, but the quality of this video will last forever. So much is captured by video that can't even be captured by photography. The emotion in your vows, the tear falling, speeches, laughter, dancing.. I can't express just how happy we are that we went with Max Video. My husband and I have watched our wedding highlight reel at least 50 times now and each time we have the same feeling that we had on our wedding day. Max's editing surpasses any other wedding videos that I have ever seen. His highlights are artistic, unique, and reveal the honest emotion from the day. Trust me, go with Max Video, YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT!!

Amazing Max Video Productions!

Reviewed on 2/25/2015 Teresa B

Simply: WOW! After finding Max Video Productions on theknot.com, I never imagined that the end product would be so perfect! He captured the anticipation and love that the photos usually miss...and this was just from the 5 minute highlight video! We got married on... Read More September 13, 2014 at Twenty Mile House in Cromberg, CA. It was such a gorgeous setting, and I was so amazed at how perfect Max and his crew captured the natural beauty of the location! Max and his employees were not only extremely punctual for our wedding, but they were patient, courteous, and professional with other vendors around the wedding venue. Having Max Video Productions there for our wedding was one of the best decisions my husband and I ever made!

Simply the Best

Reviewed on 1/21/2015 Courtney S

I knew from the beginning that I wanted a videographer. When my husband and I first got engaged, everywhere I read everyone said the same thing. Get a videographer you won’t regret it. My amazing parents who paid for the entire wedding were not that keen on the idea so my... Read More husband and I decided we would pay for it on our own. I went to my best friend Yelp to start doing some research on videographers and stumbled upon Max Video Productions. We met with him two days later over Skype and were extremely impressed with his videos and the knowledge he had. The day of our wedding, he and his assistant were amazing. I didn’t even remember them being there. After joking around about how awesome it would be to have drone, he ended up bringing one which was a HUGE hit with my tech savvy husband. We received our highlight video and I cried the entire time. It was by far the most beautiful thing I had ever seen. Max captured all the small details that I completely forgot about. We shared our video with family and friends and they were just as impressed. Our wedding video came shortly after and it was amazing. It was by far simply the best money I have ever spent. I highly recommend him to everyone. Thank you to Max and his team for all their hard work. It was the best day of our lives and we can relive it now everyday through Max’s work.

HIGHLY Recommended!

Reviewed on 1/17/2015 Jaime L

I would highly recommend Max to any bride & groom. He and his team are extremely professional, hardworking, and made us feel so comfortable. It was clear that they had plenty of experience and knew just what to say/do. They will do whatever it takes to get a great shot- but at... Read More the same time, they were respectful and subtle. Max is great with email communication and always responded in a timely manner, which was very important to me during the planning process. We just saw our highlight video and we are blown away! The artistry is just amazing. He really did manage to capture some of the most important moments/elements in one four minute video. He is particularly good at capturing the beauty of the venue and scenery, which I am very pleased with. We cannot wait to see our full version video- we are confident that it will be just as amazing! Thank you Max & team!

Highly Recommended!

Reviewed on 1/09/2015 Charlotte H

Max is very responsive, which made wedding planning less stressful. On the day of the wedding, he and his team were extremely professional. The quality of his work can speak for itself. I had high expectations for our wedding videos, because I loved his sample videos, and we... Read More were extremely pleased with the end result. Watching the highlight video brought back all the magic of our wedding day. I highly recommend Max Video Productions!

Best wedding decision made besides the groom!

Reviewed on 12/10/2014 Brittany G

Couldn't have been happier with our video! It was beautifully put together and entertaining the whole way through (he adds music and puts it together so it doesn't drag on anywhere)! Having Max as a videographer at your wedding is a must! Him and his assistant truly captured all... Read More of the emotion and love on our wedding day that pictures simply can't and now we can relive our special day for the rest of our lives! Every time I watch our highlight video (to be honest I almost have it memorized I have watched it so many times), I get butterflies all over again and everyone who watches it is just as impressed as I am! My only {BIG} regret is that I didn't have them stay until the very end for our unexpected epic last dance (I seriously get so sad every time I think about it so book him for all day)! Your wedding day goes by so fast, relive it over and over again through Max's camera lens! Your wedding day will seem even more perfect than you remembered!

we feel like movie stars

Reviewed on 11/30/2014 Katherine C

Max did an absolutely incredible job capturing our wedding ceremony and reception...the way that he edited the footage makes us feel like movie stars! The quality is amazing. Definitely work with Max so that you could relive your wedding day!

Max Fannin

Max has a portfolio showcasing his amazing ability to translate emotion through visual imagery. His work has been featured on PBS nationwide TV. Max adds, “I am thankful each and every day for being able to do what I love and I am passionate about.” His desire and enthusiasm for cinematography thrives through the chance to create art for people from all walks of life. Sharing their stories through the lens of his camera gives Max the opportunity to capture and recreate the essence and emotion of the event in focus.