Max's

Max’s is not your usual wedding jewelry store! We celebrate the personal style of our customers by offering jewelry that reflects their individualism, with work by many of the world’s most respected jewelry artists whose designs evoke beauty and uniqueness that the wearer will treasure every day.

Bracelets, Cufflinks, Earrings, Necklaces, Wedding Jewelry, Fashion, Engagement Rings, Wedding Rings, Rings

3826 Grand Way, St. Louis Park, MN (952) 922-8364
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 8/01/2016

Max's has outfitted my jewelry needs for years and so when I got engaged I knew my husband and I had to wear something from Max's down the aisle. Max's selection of amazing jewelry plus their beyond fabulous staff makes shopping there a wonderful experience - even for my... Read More husband who would otherwise not choose to be in a jewelry store. People give you honest feedback and work hard to help you find the jewelry that is just right for you and your budget. How refreshing! You never feel like people are trying to sell you anything - the staff at Max's just want you to be happy. I ended up with some Annie Fensterstock white sapphire earrings and my husband bought a Todd Reed wedding band. We loved our purchases and got tons of compliments on them at the wedding. When you go to Max's you know you will find something unique and classy that people will take note of. I live in Michigan but make it a point to go to Max's, even just to look, every time I am back home in MN - it's like a home away from home. I could not have been happier with my experience shopping for jewelry or with what I ended up wearing down the aisle!

Happy Customer

Reviewed on 4/23/2015 Brittany P

I had a wonderful experience at Max's choosing my wedding ring. I worked a bit with most of the staff but mainly Molly and she was very flexible, fun and professional despite me being picky about certain things. I had a great experience and highly recommend purchasing your... Read More wedding rings and other jewelry from there! Best of the best!