Second Shooter Available

10771 Lilac Ave., Loma Linda, CA (909) 856-5300

Reviewed on 10/11/2015 Belen G

I wanted to make sure I left a review for this amazing team who shot our wedding in August. I found MaxwellStudios while doing an intense search for our wedding photographer. Let me start off by saying that I love photography and it was very important for me to find someone who... Read More took photos that I loved. I didn’t want only traditional posed photos, but wanted someone who could capture the moment and blow me away with their work. Once we found MaxwellStudios, we contacted them and set up a meeting with the photographer Wira. I had so many questions and Wira answered them so well and his portfolio was just amazing. Even though he was a little over our budget, we decided to cut back on some other things in order to get him. It was the best decision we made!!! We knew right away that we wouldn’t be disappointed when Wira let us peek at one photo during our engagement shoot. We were just blown away with the pictures we received for both our engagement and wedding pictures. We had 2 photographers during the wedding, Wira and his wife Joy, who were very professional throughout the whole day. They made us feel comfortable and we did not feel like they were invading our space. Their positive energy and their excitement while shooting made me feel happy and at ease that they were capturing great moments. I definitely recommend MaxwellStudios Photography!!!

The Best!

Reviewed on 10/26/2014 Cindi S

This is by far one of the best photography companies out there. We used Wira for our engagement session and our wedding and we were extremely impressed with the job that he did! Because of the fantastic job that he did, I will always use Wira and his associates for any event... Read More that I have! All of my friends and family that have seen his work have been blown away by his amazing shots! He is very professional and easy to work with. He is also a true artist and you can tell he is sincerely passionate about his work and about capturing the perfect moment. He really is a creative photographer and everytime I look at the pictures that he took, I smile brightly. He was able to capture the true essence of my wedding and I will always be able to remember that day because of the excellent work that he did. We were truly blessed to have found him. I definitely recommend anyone to use his services for ANY event you may have. You will be more than happy that you picked him!

Wonderful!

Reviewed on 8/18/2014 Shirley v

Maxwell Studios were our June 14, 2014 wedding photographers. We are absolutely happy with their services and work!! They were perfectly professional, arrived early to each location with a friendly attitude, flexible, and captured all the important (and fun) moments of our... Read More wedding! We got a very basic package, but we didn't feel like it was basic services. Wira and Joy gave us their best work and we highly recommend them as your wedding photographer! We are so happy with our pictures! Thank you so much Wira and Joy!

BEST PHOTOGRAPHER!

Reviewed on 7/19/2014 Daphne S

Seriously, look no further! Wira and Joy are such a pleasure to work with. So professional and easy-going. My husband and I were adamant about getting great quality pictures for a reasonable price. It took forever to find someone that can meet our budget ($2000). However, I... Read More was lucky enough to accidentally stumble upon MaxwellStudios while browsing online and I couldn't be happier. Wira returned my initial phone call within minutes. We booked him a few days later. Ever since then, we emailed back and forth regarding little details for the wedding. He's always prompt with his email/phone responses, which is a blessing for a stressful bride forsure! The day of the wedding, Wira and Joy came a few minutes early (what a delight :))to set up and such...and the rest of it ran as smoothly as anyone could ever dream of. He was also very patient, accommodating, and artistic with poses, lighting, and overall appearance to make sure that the bride and groom, as well as the bridal party looked their best! About less than 2 weeks, he sent us a preview of the photos that featured his favorites and we were so happy with the turned out, I couldn't wait to view the rest! Roughly, a month after the preview pictures (6 weeks after the wedding), he mailed us the discs with everything; it all looked soo beautiful! It was also such a nice surprise that he gave us a printed copy of one of the pictures, free of charge! I also noticed that our package deal included 800-1000 pictures, but Wira gave us a rough estimate of 3000 pictures!!!! :) I told him that my husband and I will definitely keep in touch. I just really want to recommend him to anyone who needs a photographer. He'll make your life so much easier! You'll be stress-free and happy, I promise!

Highest Recommendation!

Reviewed on 6/24/2014

We are writing to give our highest recommendation to Wira and Maxwell Studios Photography! Wira had his hands full with the large wedding party at our renewed vows ceremony. Our wedding party consisted of 13 adults and 9 children (8 under the age of nine years old). He has the... Read More most amazing talent handling people of all ages and was fantastic to work with! The photo shots he attained amazed everyone and exceeded our expectations! We are extremely grateful for the exquisite photos that captured the beauty and lasting memories of our special day. He is a professional of the highest caliber and we are confident you will not find anyone better!!!

Amazing photographers!!

Reviewed on 6/16/2014 rona g

Wira and his wife were so awesome... even our guests were impressed! If it's possible for 2 people to everywhere at once, this duo did it. Working with them were so amazing, they were professional, fun, and knew what they were doing. Wira had great ideas for photo ops. We got... Read More an awesome deal too! The pictures came out beautiful and I am so happy we chose Maxwell Studios!

A Great Outdoor Wedding Photographer

Reviewed on 6/09/2014 Keita W

We were looking for someone who could capture the beauty and intimacy of our outdoors, "just-us" wedding. The park we were married in was very special to us as we'd had our first date there. Wira, our photographer, showed up on time and was very professional. He really captured... Read More the beauty of the trees around us, especially a gorgeous tree blooming with pink flowers that I had pointed out to him before the ceremony started. We've gotten lots of compliments on our photos and requests for our photographer's phone number! We'll be using Maxwell Studios again for a family photo shoot this summer. They were affordable and responsive. Definitely recommend them.

Quality and Quantity!

Reviewed on 12/15/2013 Adriana P

Wira and his team are great at what they do! They were easy to work with, great photos...great photos! Affordable price and you get amazing work! Wira was really easy to work with, even our coordinator had wonderful things to say about his efficiency and how he kept on track of... Read More the time! Please believe me when I say that you will not be disappointed if you hire Wira as your photographer!

Mrs. Candi Vong

Reviewed on 11/14/2013 Candi F

Wira and his team were FANTASTIC to work with!! Not only were they all VERY PROFESSIONAL but most importantly his work is AMAZING!!! My husband, Tony, and I LOVE LOVE our pictures!! He really capture our big day with every little detail! Wira is also VERY accommodating... Read More and open to ideas and definitely comes with his own. You have a picture you like on Pinterest? He can replicate it for you if not better! He definitely went ABOVE and BEYOND and was just a pleasure to work with! We got the Diamond package and it was WORTH EVERY PENNY!! HIGHLY RECOMMEND :) Here's a link to our wedding to check out his work: http://maxwellstudios.net/blog/?p=4919

To Infinity and Beyond!!!

Reviewed on 10/08/2013 Catherine L

My wife and I both agreed finding THE Photographer was top priority during our wedding planning process. No doubt, finding Wira and Maxwell Studios was one of the happiest decision we had made together. Our first meeting with him was at a local Starbucks and we had a BLAST... Read More getting to know each other. Wira made it so comfortable and easy for us, it felt as if we were long time buddies in a mere 1~2 hours of consulting. From that meeting we knew this was someone who we would love to work with. He really listened to what we wanted and even built on top of our ideas. However, what truly sold us is his professionalism and deep passion for his work. Some photographers treat wedding photographing as a business; for Wira, it is his heart and soul. We felt that he truly wanted to capture everything we had envisioned for our photo sessions and more. He simply wanted to make our engagement and wedding sessions a memorable and unforgettable experience! We had the honor of having him shoot our engagement session. It was so much FUN, but if you were there, you would see that Wira was having the time of his life as well! Posing for pictures were never awkward with him, even kissy pictures felt so natural for us, haha. At the end of the day, we hit up ALL the picture places we had discussed from our initial meeting plus more! We absolutely love how the pictures turned out! In fact, they are framed and hanging everywhere in our house right now! In addition to taking fabulous pictures, Wira uses a redundancy technique (switching out his memory cards throughout the session instead of using a memory card 'til its full) to back up all the pictures he has taken which assures us that our photos are safe in his hands. This guy is not fooling around when it comes to photography (triple checking his batteries, triple packing his memory cards...you name it, he's got it triple taken care of). Wira, it is truly our joy to have met you. You and your wife did a tremendous work for us, and we are soooooo happy that we ended up having you guys as our photographers. Your work shows itself, it is not something I can put into words. When the baby comes, we will hit you up again for those family portrait sessions. Thank you again!! Albert + Cat

Amazing Service and Even Better Photos

Reviewed on 10/07/2013

We were looking through some friends' wedding photos and absolutely loved them. We asked who their photographer was, and they referred us to Wira from Maxwell Studios. From our initial meeting to the day of the wedding, he was nothing but a true professional. He makes you feel... Read More at ease, even if you aren't that comfortable in front of a camera. He has a knack for capturing genuine emotions, and the photos definitely show it. We couldn't be happier with our choice!

Happiest moments of our lives captured

Reviewed on 9/21/2013 Mery J

Wira was such a pleasure to work with, he did our engagement and wedding pictures and we couldn't be happier with our decision. We met with him to give him an idea of what we had in mind and he was willing to work with us and our crazy plan to take some of our engagement... Read More pictures in the mud (we recreated the tough mudder run since my husband and I both did it!). He was so flexible and patient. Everything went so smoothly on our wedding day and he edited the pictures so fast. It was great seeing all the pictures so soon after the engagement session and our wedding. He has a good eye so they turned out really great and we can can't thank him enough for capturing the happiest moments of our lives! Special thanks to his brother who also took pictures with him on our wedding day. They were so great to work with!

Beautiful Photography & Great Service

Reviewed on 3/05/2012 Nancy M

Our friends recommended Wira to us after their wedding and we are so happy we went with him. He is a great photographer, very accommodating and easy going. He made our day a lot of fun and is a joy to work with. We definitely recommend him!

Review for Maxwell Studios

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Lisa N

His work is amazing great shot color and very easy to work with. I love the pictures it's a work of art! Very friendly and reliable. Price is awesome for such great quality!