Is this your business? claim it now

Maypole Studios

Available for domestic and worldwide weddings.

Engagement

Wedding

Destination Weddings, Photo, Photo + Video

1632 N Wood St, Chicago , IL Available for domestic and worldwide weddings. (212) 877-0564

Reviewed on 12/08/2016 Katy W

I met with a couple photographers but knew when I first met Bethany I knew she was the one! She was easy to talk to and made me feel instantly at ease. I loved that an engagement session was included in her package too. It really helped us feel at ease with her and we had so... Read More much fun doing it. She really has an eye for fun spots that give the pictures a little bit on an edge. We met a couple times before the wedding to discuss possible shoot locations as well as timeline. Day of Bethany and Jon, her second shooter, were awesome. They arrived on time and were completely professional all day. Our day was flew by and Bethany and Jon got all the shots we wanted and more. We received our pictures back about 3 months after our wedding and have over 1100! They are beautiful and can't thank Bethany enough for capturing the essence of our perfect day.

Bethany is lovely!

Reviewed on 12/04/2014 Katie C

I selected Bethany years after she photographed my best friend's wedding. She brought the same calm demeanor and fun loving personality to our recent wedding - and to our engagement sessions. She is a fantastic person and photographer. We are so lucky to have the opportunity to... Read More meet her and to welcome her into our lives during such a special time!

Bethany's amazing!

Reviewed on 6/05/2014 Alissa G

Bethany is incredible. She's a wonderful photographer who creates beautiful images. She's very easy to work with and made everyone feel very comfortable.

Start a Conversation!