Mayuri's Floral Design

Rockland County, Westchester, Northern NJ & Hudson Valley.

Let us design your dream wedding flowers!!!

With over 100 elegant weddings under my leather florist tool belt and over five years experience serving madly in love couples in Rockland County, Northern New Jersey, and Westchester county, we are infinitely inspired by YOU to create romantic arrangements and design lavish wonderlands. Your wedding and floral vision sparks our inner muse to create innovative and better than imagined wedding day realities that will make you and your guests melt! With us by your side, you may even realize that you actually enjoyed planning your wedding after all.

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Flower Crowns, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Alternatives, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

256 Main Street, Nyack, NY Rockland County, Westchester, Northern NJ & Hudson Valley. (845) 708-5844

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Jennilyn L

Mayuri was an absolute pleasure to work with! I wasn’t the type to have dreamt about my wedding since I was a little girl, so I was totally nervous, overwhelmed and scared that I didn’t know what I was doing. I remember only arming Mayuri with a single blog post of examples when... Read More we first met… and she completely ran with it. She knew what questions to ask, how to guide me (and my now husband!) and help me figure what I actually wanted. She was super accommodating, patient and responsive – something that this non-planning procrastinator needed and appreciated :) But really, the best part was being able to offer the vaguest of instructions, have complete trust in her expertise, and be wowed by her ability to bring that vagueness to life – and have it be PERFECT. On the big day, she and her team showed up on time and took care of everything – our guests raved about how beautiful everything looked. Thank you for helping to make our big day as awesome and amazing as it was!

2016-10-28T06:32:24 Response from the vendor

J, It was a pleasure to work with you and Paul. Though it was a super hot day - we all made it through the day: Guest, Bridal Party, My Team and Flowers!!!

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Amrita V

Mayuri was by far our most reliable vendor. The flower choices were gorgeous for the bridal party, and the flower collars for our dogs were a complete hit as they walked down the aisle. Our centerpieces completed our entire look for rustic elegance. We had a pin-board that she... Read More followed and from there we were able to work through specifics very easily. She actualized our vision beautifully. What's more, she created beautiful flower garlands for our Sangeet/Rehearsal dinner - a great find for anyone planning an Indian Wedding or Indian fusion ceremony. We would highly recommend her to anyone looking to make their wedding vision a reality. Thank you so much Mayuri! Amrita & Jon

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Jacob V

Really great work on backdrops

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Colleen G

The best experience during my wedding planning process. Every flower represented my taste and my personality to the fullest! Mayuri is super organize just like myself so that was an extra bonus. I highly recommend to any future bride. You will not go wrong.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Anita S

I have used Mayuri floral designs for many occasions and have always been delighted with her arrangements. Her designs are unique and creative. She has a magical way of taking any occasions and making it special with the right blend of elegance and charm . No comparison!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Sheetal P

Mayuri was a pleasure to work with!!! Will use her service again.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Jessica M

Mayuri was an absolute delight to work with. She helped us in a pinch one week before the wedding and everything she did came out fabulous. I will definitely work with her again.

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Christine N

Mayuri really, really knows what she's doing. I knew she was the right florist for the job from the moment I spoke with her over the phone. I was super particular about my vision and she totally nailed every detail. Every flower was perfect, from the lush centerpieces to the... Read More whimsical, super-specific bohemian bouquets to the last minute headpiece. You won't be disappointed with Mayuri on your side!

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Melissa L

My mother found Mayuri by accident by googling local florists. Well it was a very happy accident because I couldn't be happier with the results! I went to Mayuri and gave her a budget and she stuck to it (although I ended up upping my budget in the end). My flowers on the day of... Read More the wedding were absolutely stunning. The flowers stayed looking fresh all day long, even though it was hot and humid. I can't recommend Mayuri enough!

2016-10-28T06:35:06 Response from the vendor

Melissa, so glad your mom found me by accident. I had fun incorporating Mickey Mouse theme into Flower girl flowers. Looking forward to seeing your pictures.

Reviewed on 8/22/2016 Brianne F

We had such a wonderful experience working with Mayuri's Floral Design! From the first time I met her, Mayuri made our wedding feel personal and unique as she spent our first appointment not only finding out about our wedding, but also trying to get to know my husband and I as... Read More a couple. She worked to make everything reflective of who we were. Mayuri was very thorough in understanding exactly what I wanted and made gentle suggestions about decor when I needed it. The flower delivery was one of my favorite parts of the wedding morning! Mayuri was enthusiastic and showed me all of the bouquets and centerpieces before they were brought to the venue. (She also showed us how we could remove the succulents from our bouquets and plant them after the wedding. I did, and they are such a special memento from our special day.) All of her attention to detail really paid off. The flowers were everything I pictured and more! Mayuri really took my vision and brought it to life!

2016-10-28T06:37:19 Response from the vendor

Brianne, I truly appreciate your trust in me and letting me bring your vision to life. Love to see if your succulents got planted. Can't wait for pictures. I am moving my showroom to Nyack, stop by and see me.

Reviewed on 7/19/2016 Ruchita B

I was referred to Mayuri through a mutual friend, and I’m so glad I picked her as my florist/day of coordination planner. I recently got married in May, and Mayuri helped me with all of my wedding décor. I’m a very indecisive person and she was able to really help with my... Read More vision for the wedding. She provided me with centerpieces, mandap décor, card table décor, aisle décor, garlands, bouquets and boutonnieres. She really went above and beyond my expectations on my floral arrangements. Everything looked so fairytale like, the flowers were PERFECT. She really thought of everything! It was great working with Mayuri. I live a couple hours away from her office, but she was very accommodating. We mostly chatted through phone and email, which really helped with my busy schedule.

Reviewed on 4/26/2016 Gati D

I got married in April 2016 and used Mayuri’s Floral Design for all my wedding and reception flowers (this included bouquets, boutonnieres, flower garlands, and cocktail hour and reception centerpieces). I met with Mayuri once in person at her home office and then regularly... Read More spoke with her via phone/email/text regarding my wedding flowers. She was very easy to work with and her work product was fantastic! At our initial meeting, we discussed my budget and color scheme. Mayuri offered good suggestions since I was fairly indecisive in what I wanted. I also did not know much about flowers so she educated me a bit as we went along. Furthermore, she was conscious about my budget when making flower and arrangement suggestions. It was particularly comforting that Mayuri was willing to work within any budget and did not require a “minimum purchase” as I had experienced with other florists/decorators I met with. On the day of our wedding, delivery was prompt and the set-up was flawless. I was a little worried about the final product since I had only seen pictures and not actual samples, but Mayuri absolutely executed the vision I had in mind for my wedding!! I highly recommend Mayuri’s Floral Design. I found her to be a true expert in her craft and found her and her staff to be very professional.

Reviewed on 10/07/2015 Coral p

Mayuri was our coordinator and also florist/decorator. She was organized and always available by phone or email. She made sure our Hindu ceremony was the perfect blend of traditional and modern. Would recommend her!

Reviewed on 9/30/2015 Brittany B

I contacted Mayuri after reading several reviews and it was one of the best decisions I made. She was extremely professional, patient, and flexible in accommodating our schedules and ideas to make our vision come to life. I changed my mind several times and at times was... Read More confusing, but she was able to work with me, being attentive to the ideas I was trying to convey and to what it was that we wanted for our wedding. Her attention to detail and passion for what she does comes across in every conversation and every sample. We had some concerns since we were getting married at the end of August and we were nervous about our flowers and potential wilting, I don't know what Mayuri did but our flowers were stunning and vibrant, lasting for days after the wedding. My bouquet was absolutely stunning, it came out better then I expected. Every little detail was exactly what we wanted. Thank you for helping to make our wedding day elegant, beautiful and effortlessly perfect.

Reviewed on 9/25/2015 Victoria G

My vision for planning my rustic inspired burlap, lace and pearls June wedding came alive when I met Mayuri from Mayuri’s Floral Design at a wedding expo at Double Tree Hotel In Tarrytown NY. After speaking with many vendors over the months and weeks leading to my wedding, I was... Read More totally exhausted by some florists “nickel and diming” me leaving me with an uneasy feeling. I needed someone I could trust. I met Mayuri, and I felt instant great vibes! She was super approachable and non- threatening like some vendors could be. I spoke to her briefly about my vision and showed her my pinterest board. She was up front about how pinterest could get you in trouble because they post pics of premium flowers that drain the bank real quick. She came up with options that were affordable and the ending product was better than the pinterest pins! One of the best qualities that Mayuri has, is she is totally reliable! I NEVER had to wait for an email response, phone call or text. She was on top of everything! I often complimented her on her attentiveness to my every concern, wish and inquiry. Most importantly, my flowers on my wedding day and my décor, was OUT OF THIS WORLD! She totally nailed it! I couldn’t be happier with my decision with picking Mayuri’s Floral Design to be my wedding florist and look forward to continuing business with her for future parties.

Reviewed on 9/25/2015 Taleen

Mayuri was truly the best florist to have on our wedding day. Not only does she know her flowers but she's also very patient(thanks to pinterest, I changed the look I was going for a few times). She did make my vision come to life but even better than anything I found on... Read More pinterest. Up until the day of the wedding, she took very good care of the delicate flowers...and the arch(along with all the bouquets and boutonniere) came out beautifully.

Reviewed on 9/24/2015 Raj S

Mayuri did a fabulous job at our daughter's wedding. Mayuri was very thoughtful throughout the planning stages. We all were very impressed with Mayuri’s professionalism and attention to detail. She worked with us in every aspect possible, from getting the look we had in our... Read More mind to actually bringing it out the day of all my events, working on a budget, and really going that extra mile for me. The overall set up the day of the wedding was beautiful. We had no words for it. We could not have been happier with the gorgeous bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages, the ceremony arch, rose petals for the flower baskets and the beautiful centerpieces she created. We were so happy to hear our guests commenting on how beautiful the arrangements were. Hand made Fresh garland for both bride and groom were really beautiful. The table arrangements at the reception hall were beautiful and received many compliments from guests. She is great at what she does and really takes initiative to help out in any way she can. We really will always appreciate all the work she did and all the extra things she did that normal florists would not. She produces absolutely beautiful work and provides 5 star service and treatment. She is well rounded in the events business and will help you with your planning process in whatever part you are having trouble. She takes pride in what she does and this is evident by her creations. The day of the wedding she went above and beyond her call of duty. We would highly recommend Mayuri for the wedding floral arrangements as well as any other kind of decorations. She is truly a gem and we could not have done it without her. Thanks so much Mayuri!. THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reviewed on 9/23/2015 Mansi S

Fantastic. Mayuri was a pleasure to work with and had a lot of wonderful ideas and suggestions during the planning process. The flowers, the decor, the organization all went beautifully. Her mandap and backdrops for my Indian wedding were breath-taking. I am so lucky she was... Read More able to help make my day so special!

Reviewed on 9/23/2015 Nisha M

Mayuri was a pleasure to work with. I got married this past July and had a great time working with Mayuri. She not only helped me with the floral component of the wedding, but also gave us tips on how to stay organized and ideas for decor as well as how to make certain things... Read More affordable. I was one of those brides who didn't know exactly what I wanted but she was able to give me some ideas based on my style and my colors. She is also very patient because I did change my mind a couple times and she was able to accomodate. She is also vey organized and keeps tracks of what's going on because as a bride, you have a lot going on. The day of my wedding, she arrived on time to my place and to my husbands. My bouquets were absolutely gorgeous and were better than I envisioned! She is amazing at what she does and you can see how passionate she is with what she does!

Reviewed on 8/28/2015 Tatiana M

Mayuri has been a pleasure to work with from the moment I called her. She was patient, kind, caring, and would always give me advice on how to make my wedding planning and wedding day easier. I feel like most people would just worry about their business, but she truly cares... Read More about the bride and making the bride happy. On the day of the wedding, I loved my bridesmaids bouquets, but thought there was something missing with my bridal bouquet (even though she made it the way we had discussed in our meetings). My mother called Mayuri after she had already left my house and asked if she could do something to spruce it up, and she came with no hesitation. She came with several options and let me pick what I loved the most. She even helped my mom out with fixing her dress and adding some flowers to her hair. Mayuri's ability to fix something at the drop of a dime is quite impressive. It was a crazy day and she was quick, calm, and collected during the chaos.

Reviewed on 8/25/2015 Cara B

It was a pleasure working with Mayuri for our wedding. Mayuri had an amazing ability to interpret our vision into a reality. She really went out of her way to assure us that our flowers would be beautiful. For example, she made us two different centerpieces, instead of the usual... Read More one, because we were unsure about how the two would look together. Mayuri's attentiveness and professionalism eased the stresses of planning a wedding. Moreover, Mayuri was lots of fun to work with, she as a warm and friendly personality making it a pleasure to create our wedding vision. We definitely recommend Mayuri's services to all!

Reviewed on 8/12/2015

My wife and I retained Mayuri to design a special event for us during our wedding weekend. Simply put, Mayuri was AMAZING! Not only did she design a spectacular event space, but she also played a significant role in ensuring that the entire event was run to perfection. She was... Read More introduced to us by our wedding planner, and when we originally met her we had no idea how great of an impact she would make on us. During the nearly 8 months for which we had her assistance, she displayed the utmost amount of care and professionalism with regard to our wedding. As a couple who went through various iterations of exactly what we wanted, Mayuri was always understanding and flexible in accommodating our vision within the framework which we had to work. She attended multiple “design planning” meetings with us, providing insight and direction when we needed, especially reminding us to consider specific details that hadn't crossed our minds. But Mayuri’s biggest impact was made on our special day itself. Her design of our space exceeded our expectations and captured our vision perfectly. Mayuri also brought a calming presence that day, which helped us relax and enjoy the hours leading up to the event. Looking back on it all, I believe retaining Mayuri was the single best decision we made throughout our wedding process.

Reviewed on 8/04/2015 Lisa L

Mayuri is awesome. From start to finish she is so professional and is so knowledgable. Her flowers were beautiful! she was so awesome to work with, I recommend her to any bride!

Reviewed on 8/01/2015 Jessica L

Mayuri was the florist for our wedding this June and she did an incredible job! We are from Austin and got married in New York. My husband and I are very visual, and wanted to consult with a florist in person despite the distance . Unfortunately we were only able to visit New... Read More York between Christmas and New Years. We were turned down by several florists who said that time of year was not convenient, but Mayuri welcomed us with open arms. Once we arrived my husband and I realized our ideas of which flowers were best were completely opposite! (bright and colorful vs soft and delicate). Mayuri didn't even blink at this potential mess but instead patiently worked with us for hours showing us different flowers and formulating a way to seamlessly incorporate both of our ideas. She also took time to demonstrate different centerpiece arrangements with candles, vases, etc., and expertly fielded our billion questions that we asked during that time. She respected our budget and explained clearly where each dollar went. When it came time to view our sample in March we could not make the trip back to New York so she showed us the flowers on FaceTime. She spent time adjusting lighting and angles on the camera to ensure that we could see everything as well as we would have in person. She wanted to make sure we were completely satisfied with what we saw. When the day finally arrived we could not have been happier. The flowers were on time for our early photos and they were gorgeous and so unique to us as a couple. Our arch was also incredible and perfectly balanced- Mayuri read our minds. Overall, If I did it all again, I would choose Mayuri every time. She has a gift for tailoring her floral arrangements to each couple's unique personality and is clearly passionate about her craft and her customers. I was dreading trying to coordinate with a florist from 1000s of miles away, but Mayuri made it so easy and stress-free. Thank you so much for everything!!! -Jessica and Teddy

2015-08-03T07:17:26 Response from the vendor

Jessica you and Teddy were pleasure to work with along with your mom. I am so glad you loved everything. Working from long distance is not a problem at all. I can not wait to see your photos and share the ones I took. Thank... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/27/2015 Eunice C

Thank you Mayuri! Thank you for your professionalism & I loved my bouquet! Thank you!

Mayuri Parikh

Event Planner, Designer and Flower Storyteller!!!