Mayuri's Floral Design

Rockland County, Westchester, Northern NJ & Hudson Valley.

Let us design your dream wedding flowers!!!

With over 100 elegant weddings under my leather florist tool belt and over five years experience serving madly in love couples in Rockland County, Northern New Jersey, and Westchester county, we are infinitely inspired by YOU to create romantic arrangements and design lavish wonderlands. Your wedding and floral vision sparks our inner muse to create innovative and better than imagined wedding day realities that will make you and your guests melt! With us by your side, you may even realize that you actually enjoyed planning your wedding after all.

Flower Crowns, Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Alternatives, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

256 Main Street, Nyack, NY Rockland County, Westchester, Northern NJ & Hudson Valley. (845) 708-5844

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Jennilyn L

Mayuri was an absolute pleasure to work with! I wasn’t the type to have dreamt about my wedding since I was a little girl, so I was totally nervous, overwhelmed and scared that I didn’t know what I was doing. I remember only arming Mayuri with a single blog post of examples when... Read More we first met… and she completely ran with it. She knew what questions to ask, how to guide me (and my now husband!) and help me figure what I actually wanted. She was super accommodating, patient and responsive – something that this non-planning procrastinator needed and appreciated :) But really, the best part was being able to offer the vaguest of instructions, have complete trust in her expertise, and be wowed by her ability to bring that vagueness to life – and have it be PERFECT. On the big day, she and her team showed up on time and took care of everything – our guests raved about how beautiful everything looked. Thank you for helping to make our big day as awesome and amazing as it was!

2016-10-28T06:32:24 Response from the vendor

J, It was a pleasure to work with you and Paul. Though it was a super hot day - we all made it through the day: Guest, Bridal Party, My Team and Flowers!!!

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Amrita V

Mayuri was by far our most reliable vendor. The flower choices were gorgeous for the bridal party, and the flower collars for our dogs were a complete hit as they walked down the aisle. Our centerpieces completed our entire look for rustic elegance. We had a pin-board that she... Read More followed and from there we were able to work through specifics very easily. She actualized our vision beautifully. What's more, she created beautiful flower garlands for our Sangeet/Rehearsal dinner - a great find for anyone planning an Indian Wedding or Indian fusion ceremony. We would highly recommend her to anyone looking to make their wedding vision a reality. Thank you so much Mayuri! Amrita & Jon

Reviewed on 7/17/2017 Becky C

From our first meeting with Mayuri, we knew there was something special! She listened to what I wanted, understood our budget, and offered her professional advice and opinion. She was always available for questions or changes. When we got to our venue this weekend for our... Read More wedding, Mayuri and her team were there and completely exceeded my expectations! The centerpieces, entryway, cocktail room, chuppah, bouquets, cake - EVERYTHING was gorgeous beyond belief. I heard guests commenting throughout the evening that they were noticing the details and special touches. I never even thought I would care about the florals at my wedding and now I look at pictures and they were a true highlight. I HIGHLY recommend Mayuri, without a doubt.

Reviewed on 7/09/2017 Nicole C

Mayuri was such a pleasure to work with. I booked her as the florist for my wedding, and also booked her event planning services for the month before the wedding and the day of the wedding. She is extremely detail oriented and always gave so much time and attention to my family... Read More and I throughout the planning process. She gave professional opinions while always keeping your vision in mind. Everyone on the team was absolutely fantastic, extremely polite, and so much fun to work with. They really made the day go off without a hitch and were there to help the entire bridal party every step of the way. The day went by with such ease because the planning team was there, I would definitely recommend this service, it took so much stress off of my family and I. As far as the florals for the wedding, Mayuri and her team did an amazing job. Every guest was blown away at how beautiful the flowers and all the reception details were. If there is anything you want, Mayuri will find a way to do it; she is very determined and a very hard worker. Mayuri truly made my vision come to life and brought tears to my eyes the moment I walked into the venue. Every single detail was taken care of from beginning to end, I really can't say enough good things. I highly highly recommend Mayuri!!

Reviewed on 7/05/2017 Cinthu S

So if you're here reading this review you're probably considering hiring Mayuri to be your event planner. You don’t usually realize how much work and planning is involved with creating and executing a wedding until you get thrown into it. Coordinating a 250+ person event and... Read More making sure everything runs smoothly without hiccups is extremely challenging and Mayuri made it look easy and took everything in stride. I was definitely an obsessive bride, but she always made us feel confident about my decisions, and no question was too much, nor was any request too crazy. Mayuri and her team went above and beyond for my family and made sure my dream wedding ended up exactly how I wanted it to be. Mayuri knows the wedding industry inside and out, and it shows. She helped me manage expectations; prioritize tasks, budgets and timelines. She went above and beyond what was expected of her. This – all before the wedding day. On our actual wedding day, everything ran incredibly smoothly. If there were any problems, even a minor glitch, we didn’t know about it. Because of all the planning and Mayuri being there to make sure all details were in order and everything was delivered, set up and serviced, our wedding day felt easy, relaxed, and was so much fun. Mayuri is honestly just excellent at what she does; she’s extremely effective and also very efficient. ”. She made our wedding exactly what we hoped it would be. In addition to being our event coordinator, Mayuri also made my bridal bouquet and my husband’s boutonniere. It was absolutely beautiful and everything I imagined it to be. You should consider yourselves lucky if you have the chance to snatch her up to be your wedding planner. We even overheard one of our guests remark at the end of the day, "That was the best wedding I've ever been to...and I've been to a LOT of weddings." To me, that says it all!

Reviewed on 6/15/2017 Heema P

Mayuri provided excellent service for my May 2017 wedding. I absolutely loved how my mandap and decor turned out. Mayuri brought my vision to life! She is so detail oriented--from picking the perfect colors to match both my husband's and my wedding... Read More attire. Mayuri went out of her way several times to accommodate my needs while being considerate of my budget. She changed the chairs for the mandap last minute because she realized that the ones I had picked out weren't ideal to match my lehengha. I am beyond satisfied with her professionalism and her customer-focused mindset. Thank you for helping my dream come true!

Reviewed on 6/13/2017 Bhavna A

Mayuri did the Mandap for our Indian wedding, and it turned out incredibly!!! She was so wonderful and helpful through the whole process, and gave us great ideas when it came down to the color scheme and post flowers. She is incredibly friendly and her work exceeded all of our... Read More expectations!! We highly recommend her work to anyone!

Reviewed on 5/25/2017 Ancy C

I booked Mayuri only a month (maybe even less) before my wedding for reception decor (centerpieces and backdrop). She was so accommodating with the short notice - we met a few times before the wedding to go through different designs and worked with me and my budget. When I... Read More walked into the reception hall I couldn't believe how beautiful and perfect everything looked. Everyone told me how beautiful the decor was. Thank you so much Mayuri!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Jacob V

Really great work on backdrops

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Colleen G

The best experience during my wedding planning process. Every flower represented my taste and my personality to the fullest! Mayuri is super organize just like myself so that was an extra bonus. I highly recommend to any future bride. You will not go wrong.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Anita S

I have used Mayuri floral designs for many occasions and have always been delighted with her arrangements. Her designs are unique and creative. She has a magical way of taking any occasions and making it special with the right blend of elegance and charm . No comparison!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Sheetal P

Mayuri was a pleasure to work with!!! Will use her service again.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Jessica M

Mayuri was an absolute delight to work with. She helped us in a pinch one week before the wedding and everything she did came out fabulous. I will definitely work with her again.

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Christine N

Mayuri really, really knows what she's doing. I knew she was the right florist for the job from the moment I spoke with her over the phone. I was super particular about my vision and she totally nailed every detail. Every flower was perfect, from the lush centerpieces to the... Read More whimsical, super-specific bohemian bouquets to the last minute headpiece. You won't be disappointed with Mayuri on your side!

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Melissa L

My mother found Mayuri by accident by googling local florists. Well it was a very happy accident because I couldn't be happier with the results! I went to Mayuri and gave her a budget and she stuck to it (although I ended up upping my budget in the end). My flowers on the day of... Read More the wedding were absolutely stunning. The flowers stayed looking fresh all day long, even though it was hot and humid. I can't recommend Mayuri enough!

2016-10-28T06:35:06 Response from the vendor

Melissa, so glad your mom found me by accident. I had fun incorporating Mickey Mouse theme into Flower girl flowers. Looking forward to seeing your pictures.

Reviewed on 8/22/2016 Brianne F

We had such a wonderful experience working with Mayuri's Floral Design! From the first time I met her, Mayuri made our wedding feel personal and unique as she spent our first appointment not only finding out about our wedding, but also trying to get to know my husband and I as... Read More a couple. She worked to make everything reflective of who we were. Mayuri was very thorough in understanding exactly what I wanted and made gentle suggestions about decor when I needed it. The flower delivery was one of my favorite parts of the wedding morning! Mayuri was enthusiastic and showed me all of the bouquets and centerpieces before they were brought to the venue. (She also showed us how we could remove the succulents from our bouquets and plant them after the wedding. I did, and they are such a special memento from our special day.) All of her attention to detail really paid off. The flowers were everything I pictured and more! Mayuri really took my vision and brought it to life!

2016-10-28T06:37:19 Response from the vendor

Brianne, I truly appreciate your trust in me and letting me bring your vision to life. Love to see if your succulents got planted. Can't wait for pictures. I am moving my showroom to Nyack, stop by and see me.

Reviewed on 7/19/2016 Ruchita B

I was referred to Mayuri through a mutual friend, and I’m so glad I picked her as my florist/day of coordination planner. I recently got married in May, and Mayuri helped me with all of my wedding décor. I’m a very indecisive person and she was able to really help with my... Read More vision for the wedding. She provided me with centerpieces, mandap décor, card table décor, aisle décor, garlands, bouquets and boutonnieres. She really went above and beyond my expectations on my floral arrangements. Everything looked so fairytale like, the flowers were PERFECT. She really thought of everything! It was great working with Mayuri. I live a couple hours away from her office, but she was very accommodating. We mostly chatted through phone and email, which really helped with my busy schedule.

Reviewed on 4/26/2016 Gati D

I got married in April 2016 and used Mayuri’s Floral Design for all my wedding and reception flowers (this included bouquets, boutonnieres, flower garlands, and cocktail hour and reception centerpieces). I met with Mayuri once in person at her home office and then regularly... Read More spoke with her via phone/email/text regarding my wedding flowers. She was very easy to work with and her work product was fantastic! At our initial meeting, we discussed my budget and color scheme. Mayuri offered good suggestions since I was fairly indecisive in what I wanted. I also did not know much about flowers so she educated me a bit as we went along. Furthermore, she was conscious about my budget when making flower and arrangement suggestions. It was particularly comforting that Mayuri was willing to work within any budget and did not require a “minimum purchase” as I had experienced with other florists/decorators I met with. On the day of our wedding, delivery was prompt and the set-up was flawless. I was a little worried about the final product since I had only seen pictures and not actual samples, but Mayuri absolutely executed the vision I had in mind for my wedding!! I highly recommend Mayuri’s Floral Design. I found her to be a true expert in her craft and found her and her staff to be very professional.

Reviewed on 10/07/2015 Coral p

Mayuri was our coordinator and also florist/decorator. She was organized and always available by phone or email. She made sure our Hindu ceremony was the perfect blend of traditional and modern. Would recommend her!

Reviewed on 9/30/2015 Brittany B

I contacted Mayuri after reading several reviews and it was one of the best decisions I made. She was extremely professional, patient, and flexible in accommodating our schedules and ideas to make our vision come to life. I changed my mind several times and at times was... Read More confusing, but she was able to work with me, being attentive to the ideas I was trying to convey and to what it was that we wanted for our wedding. Her attention to detail and passion for what she does comes across in every conversation and every sample. We had some concerns since we were getting married at the end of August and we were nervous about our flowers and potential wilting, I don't know what Mayuri did but our flowers were stunning and vibrant, lasting for days after the wedding. My bouquet was absolutely stunning, it came out better then I expected. Every little detail was exactly what we wanted. Thank you for helping to make our wedding day elegant, beautiful and effortlessly perfect.

Reviewed on 9/25/2015 Victoria G

My vision for planning my rustic inspired burlap, lace and pearls June wedding came alive when I met Mayuri from Mayuri’s Floral Design at a wedding expo at Double Tree Hotel In Tarrytown NY. After speaking with many vendors over the months and weeks leading to my wedding, I was... Read More totally exhausted by some florists “nickel and diming” me leaving me with an uneasy feeling. I needed someone I could trust. I met Mayuri, and I felt instant great vibes! She was super approachable and non- threatening like some vendors could be. I spoke to her briefly about my vision and showed her my pinterest board. She was up front about how pinterest could get you in trouble because they post pics of premium flowers that drain the bank real quick. She came up with options that were affordable and the ending product was better than the pinterest pins! One of the best qualities that Mayuri has, is she is totally reliable! I NEVER had to wait for an email response, phone call or text. She was on top of everything! I often complimented her on her attentiveness to my every concern, wish and inquiry. Most importantly, my flowers on my wedding day and my décor, was OUT OF THIS WORLD! She totally nailed it! I couldn’t be happier with my decision with picking Mayuri’s Floral Design to be my wedding florist and look forward to continuing business with her for future parties.

Reviewed on 9/25/2015 Taleen

Mayuri was truly the best florist to have on our wedding day. Not only does she know her flowers but she's also very patient(thanks to pinterest, I changed the look I was going for a few times). She did make my vision come to life but even better than anything I found on... Read More pinterest. Up until the day of the wedding, she took very good care of the delicate flowers...and the arch(along with all the bouquets and boutonniere) came out beautifully.

Reviewed on 9/24/2015 Raj S

Mayuri did a fabulous job at our daughter's wedding. Mayuri was very thoughtful throughout the planning stages. We all were very impressed with Mayuri’s professionalism and attention to detail. She worked with us in every aspect possible, from getting the look we had in our... Read More mind to actually bringing it out the day of all my events, working on a budget, and really going that extra mile for me. The overall set up the day of the wedding was beautiful. We had no words for it. We could not have been happier with the gorgeous bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages, the ceremony arch, rose petals for the flower baskets and the beautiful centerpieces she created. We were so happy to hear our guests commenting on how beautiful the arrangements were. Hand made Fresh garland for both bride and groom were really beautiful. The table arrangements at the reception hall were beautiful and received many compliments from guests. She is great at what she does and really takes initiative to help out in any way she can. We really will always appreciate all the work she did and all the extra things she did that normal florists would not. She produces absolutely beautiful work and provides 5 star service and treatment. She is well rounded in the events business and will help you with your planning process in whatever part you are having trouble. She takes pride in what she does and this is evident by her creations. The day of the wedding she went above and beyond her call of duty. We would highly recommend Mayuri for the wedding floral arrangements as well as any other kind of decorations. She is truly a gem and we could not have done it without her. Thanks so much Mayuri!. THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reviewed on 9/23/2015 Mansi S

Fantastic. Mayuri was a pleasure to work with and had a lot of wonderful ideas and suggestions during the planning process. The flowers, the decor, the organization all went beautifully. Her mandap and backdrops for my Indian wedding were breath-taking. I am so lucky she was... Read More able to help make my day so special!

Reviewed on 9/23/2015 Nisha M

Mayuri was a pleasure to work with. I got married this past July and had a great time working with Mayuri. She not only helped me with the floral component of the wedding, but also gave us tips on how to stay organized and ideas for decor as well as how to make certain things... Read More affordable. I was one of those brides who didn't know exactly what I wanted but she was able to give me some ideas based on my style and my colors. She is also very patient because I did change my mind a couple times and she was able to accomodate. She is also vey organized and keeps tracks of what's going on because as a bride, you have a lot going on. The day of my wedding, she arrived on time to my place and to my husbands. My bouquets were absolutely gorgeous and were better than I envisioned! She is amazing at what she does and you can see how passionate she is with what she does!

Mayuri Parikh

Event Planner, Designer and Flower Storyteller!!!