Mayuri's Floral Design

Rockland County, Westchester, Northern NJ & Hudson Valley.

Let us design your dream wedding flowers!!!

With over 100 elegant weddings under my leather florist tool belt and over five years experience serving madly in love couples in Rockland County, Northern New Jersey, and Westchester county, we are infinitely inspired by YOU to create romantic arrangements and design lavish wonderlands. Your wedding and floral vision sparks our inner muse to create innovative and better than imagined wedding day realities that will make you and your guests melt! With us by your side, you may even realize that you actually enjoyed planning your wedding after all.

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Flower Crowns, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Alternatives, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

256 Main Street, Nyack, NY Rockland County, Westchester, Northern NJ & Hudson Valley. (845) 708-5844

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Terri A

Mayuri was the floral designer we chose for our daughter's wedding this past October 8th. After consuting with several other floral designers, we knew without a doubt, she was the one! Truely professional, very organized , totally dedicated and invested in every detail of our... Read More wedding. She brought us through this process and handled every aspect of the wedding. Mayuri captured our vision and brought it to life ! We could not believe our eyes at what we saw when we entered the ballroom! It was magnificent !! The out door ceremony was stunning with the flowers, the petal path, the stunning chuppah that Mayuri created. My daughters bouquet was stunning as were the flowers for the rest of the bridal party. Her touch with candelabras , and candles and flowers and crystals for the cocktail areas was incredible. Mayuri out did herself when she transformed an outer patio area that was part of our coctail hour, into a beautiful, romantic, Gatsbyesque veranda with drapery!! Her ability to transform spaces is amazing! I could go on and on about how much we enjoyed working with Mayuri and her staff!!! I would highly recommend her!!! TerriAllyne

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Terri A

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Amanda A

Mayuri and her team are AMAZING at what they do! After speaking with a few florists, we knew Mayuri was going to be great. She was able to capture our vision perfectly. Mayuri was able to tune in and recognize when we didn’t like something, and she was quick to create other... Read More options for us until we were all on the same page. The end result was beautiful and Mayuri really hit it spot on! Not only did Mayuri help us create the atmosphere we wanted, she also helped us stay on a budget. She gave us various centerpiece ideas other than just flowers. We also hired Mayuri to drape a room for the cocktail hour. She completely transformed the space, it was stunning! She also built our Chuppa which also had some draping. Mayuri thought of some great unique ideas including a hanging table card display that was also our photo booth backdrop. My bridal bouquet was the most beautiful and unique bouquets I have ever seen. Mayuri and her design team know how to arrange colors and flowers beautifully and they took the time to meet with us and stay in communication with us. It is hard to find people who are so good at knowing what you will like, Mayuri has that gift of tuning into your vision. We were thrilled with how everything came out!!

Reviewed on 10/15/2017 Lin J

Mayuri and her team did a fabulous job for my engagement party. They created and setup a drape that matched my outfit perfectly and looked very professional. I loved the chairs, the pillow, and everything came out so amazing in photos. Without this, my photos would have been... Read More bland. I'm so glad I decided to get the draping done! Mayuri and her team were also responsive to emails. I recommend her service at your next event.

Reviewed on 10/15/2017 Jamie J

Mayuri did an amazing job bringing our vision to life at our wedding. The flower arrangements were so detailed and even fit our personalities. She took our color scheme and matched flowers that would go best with the colors of our bridal party outfits. It was everything we... Read More could hope for and more. She also created the back drop for our reception and it was so elegant. Thank you so much!

2017-10-15T10:41:48 Response from the vendor

Jamie and Jerel, It was such a pleasure to work with both of you. I love creating backdrop for behind sweetheart table at Westmount country club. Mayuri

Reviewed on 10/12/2017 Mansi P

Mayuri Parikh embodies professionalism and passion. She was very patient with our group and even had great suggestions keeping our taste and budget in mind. The flower arrangements truly tied the whole even together!

Reviewed on 10/12/2017 Michelle A

Mayuri was amazing to work with. She knows the answer to any possible question you could have about your floral arrangements and decor since she also does event planning. All of our flowers were fresh and gorgeous but my bouquet was absolutely stunning, I decided to have it... Read More preserved for a shadowbox display case so I can look at them every day. Mayuri was responsive to every request we had and was able to show us many examples so we could put together our vision. She communicated with us often and when our original flowers were delayed due to the Hurricanes in the Caribbean, she let us know about this possibility and made sure she provided us with beautiful alternatives when they didn't arrive on time. I was a little sad we didn't get our hydrangeas and curly willow, but you can't argue with Mother Nature! She helped us work within our budget and when I was having difficulty putting together the project I had in mind for my table numbers, her and her team took on the project themselves and did a great job.

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 Christina V

Mayuri was highly organized and professional. I do not know a lot about flowers so she worked with me and made suggestions based off of pictures and swatches I showed her. She even asked for me to share my pinterest board with her and make comments on what I like/dislike about... Read More each pin so she could really understand my vision. Would highly recommend!

Reviewed on 10/07/2017 Holly T

My bridal bouquet begun falling apart minutes after being delivered. We had to call Mayuri back to the venue to build me an entirely new bouquet because there were chunks of flowers missing by the time we were doing the photos for our First Look. It was a hot day, but my bouquet... Read More was also made of mostly silk orchids. Silk flowers don't wilt. This was extremely stressful and upsetting. After we came back from the honeymoon, Mayuri did agree to reimburse me for my destroyed bridal bouquet. However, she gave me a hard time about doing so, because she did fix it! Well, she can't fix my wedding photos that feature a broken bouquet front and center. If you want to have a nice wedding, use someone else. Working with Mayuri was an enormous mistake. Aside from my bouquet, Mayuri was difficult to get in contact with. I would call or email multiple times before I heard back from her. She advised me to use some silk orchids and some fresh orchids in my bouquet because orchids are so delicate. However, the bouquet I received didn't have a single fresh orchid in it. She told me I agreed to only fake orchids, but my contact says a mixture of fake and fresh and I don't recall agreeing to only fake orchids. Do yourself a favor and don't work with her. If I could go back and use another florist, even at double the cost, I would have.

Reviewed on 9/26/2017 Misa L

Mayuri and her team were just absolutely amazing to work with. I was getting anxious looking for florists on such late notice (a little less than 2 months before my wedding) and with a September wedding, everyone I contacted was either booked up or required a minimum charge for... Read More my event. She fit me into her schedule right away and after I met her at their store, I immediately felt like I would be in good hands. She worked with me on my budget in creating my dream wedding flowers and even Facetimed and sent pictures afterwards of the sample floral arrangement when I couldn't make it to the store to see. I had my wedding this past Saturday and Laura arrived earlier than expected. The way she arranged all the lavender and the garden roses on my cake was just what I had imagined my cake would look like. All the arrangements were so, so gorgeous! They really nailed the color combination and look I wanted! I got so many compliments about them and at the end of the party, not a single centerpiece was left on the table! I was, however, disappointed that my table garland got on the wrong truck. Mayuri and her team made every effort to get my garland to the venue and although I would have loved to have seen it, it arrived after we were seated for lunch. Luckily enough, Mayuri had made an extra table arrangement which was placed on our head table prior to the start of the party. I called Mayuri Monday and told her what happened and she was very apologetic and offered a full refund on the garland piece. She even gave me tips on what to do with some of the flowers afterwards in terms of preserving/drying it. Even with that hiccup, I would choose Mayuri's again for another event. Her prices are reasonable, they are personable and easy to work with, very professional, and will definitely bring your vision to life! Thank you Mayuri, Kristen, Laura and the entire team who made it all possible!

Reviewed on 7/17/2017 Becky C

From our first meeting with Mayuri, we knew there was something special! She listened to what I wanted, understood our budget, and offered her professional advice and opinion. She was always available for questions or changes. When we got to our venue this weekend for our... Read More wedding, Mayuri and her team were there and completely exceeded my expectations! The centerpieces, entryway, cocktail room, chuppah, bouquets, cake - EVERYTHING was gorgeous beyond belief. I heard guests commenting throughout the evening that they were noticing the details and special touches. I never even thought I would care about the florals at my wedding and now I look at pictures and they were a true highlight. I HIGHLY recommend Mayuri, without a doubt.

Reviewed on 7/09/2017 Nicole C

Mayuri was such a pleasure to work with. I booked her as the florist for my wedding, and also booked her event planning services for the month before the wedding and the day of the wedding. She is extremely detail oriented and always gave so much time and attention to my family... Read More and I throughout the planning process. She gave professional opinions while always keeping your vision in mind. Everyone on the team was absolutely fantastic, extremely polite, and so much fun to work with. They really made the day go off without a hitch and were there to help the entire bridal party every step of the way. The day went by with such ease because the planning team was there, I would definitely recommend this service, it took so much stress off of my family and I. As far as the florals for the wedding, Mayuri and her team did an amazing job. Every guest was blown away at how beautiful the flowers and all the reception details were. If there is anything you want, Mayuri will find a way to do it; she is very determined and a very hard worker. Mayuri truly made my vision come to life and brought tears to my eyes the moment I walked into the venue. Every single detail was taken care of from beginning to end, I really can't say enough good things. I highly highly recommend Mayuri!!

Reviewed on 7/05/2017 Cinthu S

So if you're here reading this review you're probably considering hiring Mayuri to be your event planner. You don’t usually realize how much work and planning is involved with creating and executing a wedding until you get thrown into it. Coordinating a 250+ person event and... Read More making sure everything runs smoothly without hiccups is extremely challenging and Mayuri made it look easy and took everything in stride. I was definitely an obsessive bride, but she always made us feel confident about my decisions, and no question was too much, nor was any request too crazy. Mayuri and her team went above and beyond for my family and made sure my dream wedding ended up exactly how I wanted it to be. Mayuri knows the wedding industry inside and out, and it shows. She helped me manage expectations; prioritize tasks, budgets and timelines. She went above and beyond what was expected of her. This – all before the wedding day. On our actual wedding day, everything ran incredibly smoothly. If there were any problems, even a minor glitch, we didn’t know about it. Because of all the planning and Mayuri being there to make sure all details were in order and everything was delivered, set up and serviced, our wedding day felt easy, relaxed, and was so much fun. Mayuri is honestly just excellent at what she does; she’s extremely effective and also very efficient. ”. She made our wedding exactly what we hoped it would be. In addition to being our event coordinator, Mayuri also made my bridal bouquet and my husband’s boutonniere. It was absolutely beautiful and everything I imagined it to be. You should consider yourselves lucky if you have the chance to snatch her up to be your wedding planner. We even overheard one of our guests remark at the end of the day, "That was the best wedding I've ever been to...and I've been to a LOT of weddings." To me, that says it all!

Reviewed on 6/15/2017 Heema P

Mayuri provided excellent service for my May 2017 wedding. I absolutely loved how my mandap and decor turned out. Mayuri brought my vision to life! She is so detail oriented--from picking the perfect colors to match both my husband's and my wedding... Read More attire. Mayuri went out of her way several times to accommodate my needs while being considerate of my budget. She changed the chairs for the mandap last minute because she realized that the ones I had picked out weren't ideal to match my lehengha. I am beyond satisfied with her professionalism and her customer-focused mindset. Thank you for helping my dream come true!

Reviewed on 6/13/2017 Bhavna A

Mayuri did the Mandap for our Indian wedding, and it turned out incredibly!!! She was so wonderful and helpful through the whole process, and gave us great ideas when it came down to the color scheme and post flowers. She is incredibly friendly and her work exceeded all of our... Read More expectations!! We highly recommend her work to anyone!

Reviewed on 5/25/2017 Ancy C

I booked Mayuri only a month (maybe even less) before my wedding for reception decor (centerpieces and backdrop). She was so accommodating with the short notice - we met a few times before the wedding to go through different designs and worked with me and my budget. When I... Read More walked into the reception hall I couldn't believe how beautiful and perfect everything looked. Everyone told me how beautiful the decor was. Thank you so much Mayuri!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Jacob V

Really great work on backdrops

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Colleen G

The best experience during my wedding planning process. Every flower represented my taste and my personality to the fullest! Mayuri is super organize just like myself so that was an extra bonus. I highly recommend to any future bride. You will not go wrong.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Anita S

I have used Mayuri floral designs for many occasions and have always been delighted with her arrangements. Her designs are unique and creative. She has a magical way of taking any occasions and making it special with the right blend of elegance and charm . No comparison!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Sheetal P

Mayuri was a pleasure to work with!!! Will use her service again.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Jessica M

Mayuri was an absolute delight to work with. She helped us in a pinch one week before the wedding and everything she did came out fabulous. I will definitely work with her again.

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Christine N

Mayuri really, really knows what she's doing. I knew she was the right florist for the job from the moment I spoke with her over the phone. I was super particular about my vision and she totally nailed every detail. Every flower was perfect, from the lush centerpieces to the... Read More whimsical, super-specific bohemian bouquets to the last minute headpiece. You won't be disappointed with Mayuri on your side!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Jennilyn L

Mayuri was an absolute pleasure to work with! I wasn’t the type to have dreamt about my wedding since I was a little girl, so I was totally nervous, overwhelmed and scared that I didn’t know what I was doing. I remember only arming Mayuri with a single blog post of examples when... Read More we first met… and she completely ran with it. She knew what questions to ask, how to guide me (and my now husband!) and help me figure what I actually wanted. She was super accommodating, patient and responsive – something that this non-planning procrastinator needed and appreciated :) But really, the best part was being able to offer the vaguest of instructions, have complete trust in her expertise, and be wowed by her ability to bring that vagueness to life – and have it be PERFECT. On the big day, she and her team showed up on time and took care of everything – our guests raved about how beautiful everything looked. Thank you for helping to make our big day as awesome and amazing as it was!

2016-10-28T06:32:24 Response from the vendor

J, It was a pleasure to work with you and Paul. Though it was a super hot day - we all made it through the day: Guest, Bridal Party, My Team and Flowers!!!

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Amrita V

Mayuri was by far our most reliable vendor. The flower choices were gorgeous for the bridal party, and the flower collars for our dogs were a complete hit as they walked down the aisle. Our centerpieces completed our entire look for rustic elegance. We had a pin-board that she... Read More followed and from there we were able to work through specifics very easily. She actualized our vision beautifully. What's more, she created beautiful flower garlands for our Sangeet/Rehearsal dinner - a great find for anyone planning an Indian Wedding or Indian fusion ceremony. We would highly recommend her to anyone looking to make their wedding vision a reality. Thank you so much Mayuri! Amrita & Jon

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Melissa L

My mother found Mayuri by accident by googling local florists. Well it was a very happy accident because I couldn't be happier with the results! I went to Mayuri and gave her a budget and she stuck to it (although I ended up upping my budget in the end). My flowers on the day of... Read More the wedding were absolutely stunning. The flowers stayed looking fresh all day long, even though it was hot and humid. I can't recommend Mayuri enough!

2016-10-28T06:35:06 Response from the vendor

Melissa, so glad your mom found me by accident. I had fun incorporating Mickey Mouse theme into Flower girl flowers. Looking forward to seeing your pictures.

Mayuri Parikh

Event Planner, Designer and Flower Storyteller!!!