MC Productions Award Winning Photography and Video

New Jersey, New York, Connericut, Pensilvania & Destinations

Professional Cinematography Video & Photography

At MC Productions we want you to have the very best memories from your wedding, not only from your perspective but from your guest as well. We want to tell your story in a artistic and unique way. Using the latest equipment and trends to and customizing every video so it can display your unique personalities. Our promise is to deliver a creative, unique perspective on the day that you begin as one! We would love to chat with you and to bring your vision to life, feel free to email us at [email protected] or call our studio!!! Wishing you nothing but the best on this journey!

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Photo, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video, Photo + Video

481 East Westfield Ave., Roselle Park, NJ New Jersey, New York, Connericut, Pensilvania & Destinations (908) 998-2020

Reviewed on 3/23/2017 Heather M

We only have wonderful things to say about Mario and his staff. His attention to detail made the whole experience easy flowing and quite fun! Mario guided us throughout the day, which helped with keeping it stress free. His pictures are absolutely beautiful and his exceptional... Read More talent shows in all of his work. We would highly recommend MC Productions and know that you would be just as happy as we were in having them spend our special day with us.

Reviewed on 11/09/2016 Tillie Y

Mario's team did the photography, video and album for my daughter's sweet 16. The team is very professional and attended to my specific needs. I highly recommend this company.

Reviewed on 11/09/2016 Randee R

great company & great photographers/videographer. Mario and the office manager, Ivone were responsive, pleasant, accommodating and very professional! They were amazing to work with. My brother and sister in law used them as well and loved them! He shot our engagement pictures as... Read More well as wedding and I wouldn't be hesitant to use them for other events!

Reviewed on 9/28/2016

Mario and Ivone were very helpful on the day of our wedding Mario was very punctual and very professional he took amazing pictures. After we received our album we were very happy with the way it was put together and all the details we wanted were done thank you Mario and Ivone... Read More for your great work!

Reviewed on 8/25/2016

Mario and his crew at MC Productions were wonderful to work with! His wife, Ivonne, is super sweet and helped with the prep to make sure our day went smoothly. She made sure we had a layout of how our day was going to go, so we could manage our time and actually enjoy our... Read More wedding!. She always responded to our emails quickly and answered all of our questions. Mario and Jose were fantastic to work with the day of the wedding! We all felt very comfortable with them and they took some amazing pictures! They are hard working and kind and we truly appreciate all they did! We are so happy with our pictures and were happy to receive them very quickly!! The video crew was also great. We can't wait to see our video. It was nice that the videographers did their job well and discretely without making us or our guests feel uncomfortable with filming. Thank you to all at MC Productions who helped us create beautiful memories to look back on!!

Reviewed on 5/09/2016 Kerri K

I would highly recommend Mario for videography! I had called Ivonne on Thursday before my wedding because I decided last minute I would regret it if I didn't have my big day captured on video. Within three hours, I met with Ivonne and Mario in person, signed the contract and... Read More felt like I could sleep the night before the wedding knowing every minute would be captured on video in order to enjoy for many years to come. Mario and Ivonne were so great to work with. I didn't even notice Mario during the ceremony and rarely did I see him during the reception! Only when I looked over on the side of the dance floor did I see that he was recording everyone having a great time. I am so thrilled with the decision to use Mario, I can't wait to get back my video. He respected my request to not get in the way - mostly during the ceremony, but to also remain off the dance floor as to not get in anyone's way. I am so incredibly grateful for their flexibility to be booked within three days of the wedding. I would highly recommend MC Productions for your videographer!

Reviewed on 5/02/2016 Karina M

ATTENTION BRIDES!!!! if you are looking for an awesome photographer, one that makes you feel comfortable in front of the camera because lets face it, sometimes posing in front of a camera can be awkward; then Mario is your guy!!! Mario provided EXCELLENT work!! from the moment... Read More we first met as a consult i knew he was the right guy for me, we booked mario for our engagement photos as well and our wedding day. everything went soo smooth, i was stress free with him. he captured shots that made my jaw drop! one thing i do highly recommend brides to do is book Mario for your engagement photos. it makes your wedding day photos go by so much better because you will know exactly what he means by giving you pointers on how to pose. it was such a pleasure to work with him! we can't wait to work with him again for any events we have in the future.

Reviewed on 2/05/2016 betsy r

From engagement photos down to my wedding photos Mario did an amazing job he pays great attention to details and captured every moment of my wedding I just recently picked up my album and it was flawless I have definitely recommended him and will continue to do so thanks again... Read More Mario

Reviewed on 7/01/2015 Alicia B

We can not say enough positive things about MC Productions! Since our first visit with Mario in his studio, we knew we didn't have to look any further and said "YES!" to finding the most perfect company of photographers and videographers to capture our best day ever!! Starting... Read More with the complimentary engagement photo shoot at a location of our choice (Central Park, NYC), we were impressed with the time Mario took with us and how artistically he captured candid moments. On our Wedding Day, our positive impressions were only heightened! Their crew of photographers and videographers arrived very punctually, were organized and smoothly went through capturing moments of our special day we will cherish forever. They were great at being at the right spot at the right time to capture moments such as my husband jumping on chairs to myself Irish Step Dancing with my sisters towards the end of our night. In addition, my husband and I enjoyed adding unique details to our day that they did not miss such as the welcome sign in the vestibule of our church telling our guests to “choose a seat, not a side, we're all family once the knot is tied” to personalized cocktail napkins, frames and signs at our reception. Furthermore, our proofs were ready just before our 1 month anniversary, great timing for such detailed work! We are thrilled to know we have found the people that will become our family photographers for all future celebrations! We HIGHLY RECOMMEND MCProductions to capture your special occasion! -Alicia & Robert Frannicola 4.25.15

My Wedding

Reviewed on 7/05/2013 Ebony D

My photographer was super professional on so amazing. He was on time and kept my calm while everything else was going on. I would recommend him to anyone. His photos are beyond amazing. His work far exceeds his price. I searched other photographer and he had the best price and... Read More best work. ❤ His whole team

I LOVE MARIO!

Reviewed on 6/24/2013 Conways D

Mario went above and beyond. Example, I was supposed to get Budoir photo's to surprise my husband the morning of. It didn't work out, but Mario took amazing "sexy" photo's of me and we actually had one framed and its in our bedroom hanging up. I am so thrilled with my... Read More photo's. It was raining so we didn't get a chance to get the photo's i wanted outside he grabbed us during cocktail hour and said come on it stopped raining and he got us the shot we wanted. Also, we will be doing a Trash my Dress for me soon, I am so looking forward to it. MARIO IS AN AMAZING PHOTOGRAPHER!!!! I LOVE HIM!

The best!!

Reviewed on 12/09/2012 Cristina K

Mario did my engagement photos and my wedding photos! I beyond impressed with the amazing work he does. Every picture is beautiful and different! Everyone who has seen my pictures so far raves about them. My husband and I recommend mc productions!

Amazing Photography!

Reviewed on 11/21/2012 Joelle F

Looking for a professional, talented, creative photographer for your wedding? ... MC Productions is your answer! Mario and his staff were an absolute pleasure to work with! My photos were absolutely amazing. His talent & creativity are beyond words...

Pictures of a life time

Reviewed on 11/11/2012 Lucia C

Our wedding was captured in a specular way. The photos were so beautiful We thoughts they could be in a wedding magazine. Would highly recommend this photo studio.

Wonderful

Reviewed on 9/28/2012 Dinaa K

Very professional. On time. Well priced. It was a great experience having Mario.

Great Photographer

Reviewed on 8/16/2012 Cassia M

This company has helped me with all my questions & had a great camera team at our wedding. They took pics of us & all the guests nonstop. I used their videographer as well and strongly am glad I used MC Productions!

Friendly and Professional

Reviewed on 6/04/2012 Johanna Q

Excellent photographers. I don't have many comments, but I don't have any complaints either. I haven't seen the pictures yet though..

Meet The Manager

IVONE CORNEJO

To give you a quick idea of who we are, we are a husband and wife team who loves the art of photography and video and who’s passion come from family and being part of the beginning of your story. Family is where it all begins and we want to bring your wedding day to life every time you share with family an friends! Our goal is to make you as comfortable as possible so that you can enjoy your wedding and this way we can capture all the emotions and feelings that come with the big day naturally!!