Love. Captured.

Hey! I’m Ryan and I love filming weddings. I started capturing weddings four years ago. A friend that I'd done some video projects with thought I'd be good at it so she gave me my first chance. After that first wedding, I was hooked. I loved the challenge of capturing small moments of a couple’s special day in a way that tells the larger story of their love. More than fifty weddings later, that challenge is what makes me approach every wedding with the same sense of excitement. Every couple is different, so every wedding video should be different too. I am passionate about creating a video that uniquely captures your personality as a couple. This passion is what fuels me to keep doing what I love: making a keepsake from your wedding that you and your family will cherish for years.

Artistic, Documentary, Lifestyle

Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video, Photo + Video

Southern California, New York and Worldwide (310) 896-8639

Reviewed on 8/17/2017 Aubree S

Ryan McDuff was a fun the best to have in our company on the day of our wedding. He was very accommodating, so friendly, and it was very evident that he wanted to serve us. He made the most beautiful wedding film for us and we couldn't be happier! Ryan and his second shooter... Read More stayed through to the end of the wedding, happily, and had as much fun with us as our wedding guests! We would choose him again and again and again! Thank you, Ryan for capturing the best moments of the best day of our lives.

Reviewed on 9/20/2016 A C

Ryan's crew was highly professional, barely noticeable (in the best possible sense), and production quality absolutely top-notch! We are absolutely THRILLED with the footage they took as well as the finished video, which obviously had a whole lot of attention to detail.... Read More Recommended without any hesitation!!!

Reviewed on 3/07/2016 Vanessa H

RYAN WAS THE BEST EVER!!! So great, so thoughtful, so attentive to detail. He was very aware of our mannerisms and emotions throughout our wedding day, and it shows in the video. All of our guests thought he and his second shooter were so sweet, and they could both bust a... Read More move on the dancefloor! They were very discreet while filming. At other weddings I've attended I've had my view blocked by the videographer, but Ryan was very attentive to his positioning at all times. Some of the shots in the video I didn't even realize he was there! Below is the link to our wedding short, which Ryan completed one month post-wedding (WAY ahead of schedule), with the longer edit still to come. We wanted a video that didn't feel like just a timeline of our day, and so far it's a great success. Hire Ryan. One of the best decisions for our wedding day. https://vimeo.com/156992122

Phenomenal Quality

Reviewed on 12/31/2015 Kristina O

Working with Ryan McDuff was so enjoyable. He is a pleasure to be with as a person and his talent for videography is unmatched. He was able to capture all of the most special moments of our day and put them into a video that I have already watched countless times because it... Read More makes me so happy to relive the day through his lens. I recently spoke to a friend who told me that her friend (who is a stranger to me) watches our wedding video on vimeo whenever she is having a hard day because it brings her up. Ryan captured the joy of our day and I couldn't be more grateful for his talent and genuine care for the quality of the product.

McDuff Productions was the BEST DECISION WE MADE!!!

Reviewed on 12/02/2015 Skylar W

My husband and I were on the fence about whether or not we would have a videographer for our wedding. I am SO glad we came across McDuff Productions and decided to move forward with Ryan as our videographer. I watched a number of Ryan's wedding videos beforehand and every one... Read More got me emotional and made me feel like I was a guest at the wedding - from tearing up during the ceremony to feeling like I was a part of the dance party at the reception. Ryan was so professional and easy to work with when planning. On the day of, I barely knew he was filming in the background yet he was there capturing every special moment from our day. He worked so well with our photographers that people thought they were a team - even though they'd just met. We even invited him out to our after-party because he was so awesome and we wanted him to be part of the celebration! He had our wedding short done in no time and it is everything we could have hoped for and so much more! His work is AMAZING and he has as way of taking you through all the emotions that you experienced that day in just 5 mins. I've watched it over and over because I'm so in love with it! I also posted it on Facebook to share with friends and family and you would not believe the feedback from people who "liked" and commented about how beautiful the video was and how well it captured our day. If you are looking for a videographer, hurry up and book McDuff Productions because I am sure that they are booking fast! It was absolutely worth every penny (coming from someone who wasn't even planning on a videographer) and Ryan was one of the best vendors we worked with. I will be recommending McDuff Productions to anyone I know getting married in the future. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me. I'm more than happy to share more about the wonderful experience we had working with McDuff Promotions!

HIGHLY recommend.

Reviewed on 10/20/2015 Christine P

From our very first meeting, Ryan was so sweet, open and instantly made us feel at ease. You get the sense he really values his couples and genuinely admires and wants to document their love for each other in a way that's "them." On the day of, in the best way possible, he and... Read More his team were "invisible" to really keep everything feeling natural and candid. We're so thankful to have a beautiful AND hilarious memento of our wedding day; it really captures it as it was. We highly recommend Ryan and have already recommended him to all of our engaged friends - we will continue to do so!

A True Artist!

Reviewed on 10/13/2015 Lauren G

Simply put, Ryan is amazing. His filming skills are by far the best. Not only did he create the most beautiful wedding video but he helped to make the day so much fun! After just a few short minutes, he felt like part of the family. We will be forever grateful that Ryan was the... Read More one there to capture such a special time in our lives. Ryan is a true artist!

Ryan McDuff

Hey! I’m Ryan and I love filming weddings. I started capturing weddings four years ago. After that first wedding, I was hooked. I loved the challenge of capturing small moments of a couple’s special day in a way that tells the larger story of their love. More than fifty weddings later, that challenge is what makes me approach every wedding with the same sense of excitement.