McElroy Weddings

Serving New England, Florida & Destination

Cinematic Wedding Videography

McElroy Weddings is a premiere award-winning videography firm that specializes in a documentary & cinematic approach for capturing the big day. We invite you to view our online samples of trailers, highlights and demos from Boston, Florida and Destination weddings. Our staff of creative professionals develop relationships with every client as we discover what their video needs are for each individual wedding.

Documentary

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video

99 South Bedford Street, Burlington, MA Serving New England, Florida & Destination (781) 229-5900

Reviewed on 4/04/2017 Alicia P

My husband and I heard about McElroy Weddings from friends who also used them for their wedding. I watched some of their trailers and I fell in love with their work: Hollywood quality! They are even great to work with; always promptly answering emails and making sure all of our... Read More questions were answered. The day of the wedding, they were behind the scenes and remained inconspicuous so we felt like they weren't even there! One of their photographers even stayed a little longer than we planned to ensure we captured all the footage we wanted. When we received our videos we were thrilled. They captured all the little details and moments from our special day. Their editing team is fantastic. All of our friends and family that have seen the video couldn't say enough good things. Before I made the decision to hire McElroy Weddings, I wasn't sure if we were going to have a videographer but I am so glad we did and we would have regretted it if we didn't. Their prices are comparable if not better than some of the other videographers in the area. We would definitely recommend them to anyone!!

Reviewed on 10/11/2016

At first I was dead set against having a videographer. I HATE seeing myself on camera and I was certain that no other human being could possibly be as focused on making sure I didn't look bad as I myself was. Enter McElroy Weddings. The only way I can convey how absolutely... Read More perfect this company is, is by saying that, of all my vendors, McElroy was the one that I could not have possibly lived without. All of my vendors were amazing, and I gave them all 5 star reviews because they earned it, so saying McElroy was the best, is saying they were the best of the BEST! My final cinematic highlights video is a complete work of art. Everyone who has watched it has shed tears, including my co-workers who weren't even there...it's that beautiful. I can't imagine what my memories (or lack thereof) would be without my video. There were so many things that I didn't remember or didn't see until McElroy reminded me. Your video will be artistic, beautiful, and the opposite of boring! You will not find a better videographer. I can't say enough about this company. Put your trust in them and you will not be disappointed. Hiring McElroy was the best money decision I made in the course of my entire wedding. I recommend them to everyone!!

Reviewed on 9/15/2016 Lisa M

McElroy Weddings is PHENOMENAL! From the email responses of the company, to working with the videographers to speaking with the editing company creating my video, it was all so easy. Everyone at MW is so kind and professional. When the videographers were filming quite honestly... Read More you didn't even know they were there. The sound cut out at my ceremony outside so I was so grateful to have my husband hooked up to a mic to capture our vows which we wrote so friends and family that couldn't hear were able to hear them during the highlight video. I can honestly say my highlight video and full length videos came out PERFECT! The highlight video was also cut so quickly! It only took about a month or so and I was married in June - the most popular wedding month! I was truly breathless as I watched my video, it surpassed everything I dreamed my video would be. My family and friends were really impressed at this talented company and it is something I really look forward to watching and showing our future children as they grow! I would hire this company exclusively for any future needs and would recommend them to anyone (and have) looking to record one of the most memorable days of their lives - their wedding day! You absolutely won't be disappointed!

Reviewed on 11/07/2017 Julie P

We loved everything about working with McElroy Weddings! They were friendly, professional and easy to work with before, during, and after the wedding. And, of course, the videos are amazing. We watched the trailer 100 times and loved seeing all the small moments captured. The... Read More full-length video was just as great and we're so thankful to have such a keepsake.

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Katie R

My husband and I were very pleased with McElroy Weddings. Lauren de Castro was such a pleasure to work with. She is extremely professional, helpful, friendly and accommodating. We had quite a few edits and the team met nearly all of our requests. They are very talented and easy... Read More to work with. Thank you for capturing our special day!!

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Emily P

The team at McElroy Weddings was great, and bottom line - the finished product was great! We looking forward to having these videos to celebrate and reminisce this day for years to come. We would 100% recommend McElroy Weddings!

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Allie M

My husband and I are thrilled we chose to have McElroy Weddings film our wedding! From the beginning, the McElroy staff was helpful and always answered any questions we had. The videographers were prompt on our wedding day and made sure to capture the small details of our... Read More wedding. Those editing our video made the changes we requested quickly. The final video of our wedding is beautiful! We have watched it several times already.

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Anna S

Having McElroy on our wedding day to help capture the most special moments was truly the best decision we made. They were so friendly and wanted to hear what we wanted to capture from our wedding day. They worked with us within our budget and always were prompt with... Read More communication. Having their talents and videography with us that day is what we use most to reflect back on our special day. We will treasure the videos always and can’t wait to share them with our children and grandchildren in the future.

Reviewed on 10/04/2017 Alexandrea R

The team at McElroy weddings did absolutely everything we asked of them and more. They came recommended through Disney and I’m glad we chose them to be a special part of our day. They were so amazing throughout the editing process and were very quick to respond to our requests.... Read More We would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for reliable and affordable videography

Reviewed on 7/15/2017 Brittany A

My husband and I love our wedding video. It takes us right back to so many amazing moments on our special day. Lauren at McElroy Weddings helped us to create a customized package of what we wanted that fit into our budget. And onsite at the wedding Brie and Jeremiah were... Read More professional and strategically out of the way while capturing our favorite moments. Our only regret is that we wished we kept them there longer. Highly recommended!!!

Reviewed on 7/11/2017 Cristina B

The wedding company was very helpful in choosing the type of video service for our needs. Everything including the communication was done in a timely manner!

Reviewed on 5/14/2017 Amanda F

We had McElroy Weddings for the videographers for our wedding in Walt Disney World and they were PHENOMENAL! They were very professional and we had a lot of fun working with them! I can't wait to get our video from our big day!

Reviewed on 2/24/2017 Meredith C

I enjoyed my experience working with McElroy from start to finish. They were professional, accommodating and our wedding video is AMAZING! They worked with me patiently through a few rounds of edits to produce a final product that my husband and I will enjoy for the rest of our... Read More lives. They were even willing to accommodate a few special requests I had. While they are a bit pricey, you truly get your money's worth. Turn around time for the first cut of the video felt kind of long, but it was worth the wait. I highly recommend McElroy for your wedding video.

Reviewed on 12/29/2016 Jenn C

Being a photographer myself, I knew when planning my wedding that I definitely wanted a videographer! I remember photographing a friends wedding, and working with McElroy-which was awesome. Then I remember seeing her video and I knew that when it was time to plan my wedding,... Read More that McElroy HAD to by my videographer! Much like my photographer, they were not intrusive. They were so easy to work with and very laid back. My DJ wanted to do the mannequin challenge at my wedding of close to 300 people and within days of my big day, McElroy had posted a sneak of the challenge! I was so excited to see it! I literally cannot wait to see the rest of the footage from my day so that I can relive it over and over! I know everyone says that their wedding day was the best day ever, but in all honesty, our day was perfect and we are so happy to know that we will have video of it forever! I would highly recommend working with Ben from McElroy Weddings, he was awesome and just very chill to work with!!!

Reviewed on 8/17/2016 Carolyn C

I was surprised and incredibly pleased with how unobtrusive our videographers were on our wedding day. Leading up to the wedding day, I had no idea what to expect or what it would be like being filmed. We didn't even know they were there and felt completely comfortable and... Read More natural. The end result was the most beautiful wedding video I've ever seen - we have received so many compliments and have something to look back on and remember our wedding day for forever. Worth EVERY penny!!!

Reviewed on 6/28/2016 Jillian c

The best! You barely even noticed they were there yet they caught every detail of our day. We couldn't be happier. So excited we have this footage for the rest of our lives to share with family and friends! Thanks McElroy!!

Reviewed on 4/19/2016

McElroy does amazing work, I highly recommend them. Their video work is great, and editing is even better. They captured every moment of our wedding and put it all together into a perfect movie that we'll be able to watch and relive for the rest of our lives.

Reviewed on 4/13/2016 Francesca N

My husband and I could not have picked anyone better to capture our wedding day than the McElroy team! We first heard about McElroy when my sister-in-law and brother-in-law were married. They used McElroy for their wedding, and after seeing their wedding video we knew we had to... Read More work with this amazing team for our wedding. Everyone at McElroy was so responsive and easy to work with. They always responded to any question I had promptly and efficiently. Lauren is amazing to deal with. A few days before our wedding, Brian even called me to go over all of the details of the day to make sure that everything would run perfect! We received our trailer and wedding video quickly after the wedding and could not have been any happier with everything. If you need someone you can trust and want a quality video, then I highly recommend McElroy for your wedding day!

Reviewed on 4/05/2016 Tara N

McElroy did an amazing job with our wedding video. The trailer captured every special moment and brings us to tears every time! Lauren was phenomenal to work with throughout the year. I would highly recommend McElroy to anyone!

Reviewed on 4/01/2016

McElroy wedding was amazing. They captured my wedding day beautifully! You could barely even tell they were there and the footage was perfect! The videographers that worked with us were very professional and nice in the rest of the staff was very accommodating . I would... Read More definitely recommend them!

Reviewed on 3/04/2016

McElroy Weddings was one of the easiest vendors to work with for our wedding. My wife and I are absolutely thrilled with the final product as well as McElroy Wedding's professionalism, punctuality, and flexibility. They captured our wedding day exactly as we requested and what... Read More is amazing is you would not even know they were there. We loved our videographers so that isn't to say we didn't want to see them, we were simply amazed at how much amazing footage they were able to get all while being behind the scenes and for lack of better words out of the way. You won't regret hiring McElroy Weddings. They delivered exactly what we hoped they would and will happily recommend them to other friends and family.

Reviewed on 1/28/2016

I was hesitant about having a videographer for my son's wedding, as they are usually obtrusive and ruin the mood. At my son's wedding at the Bradley Estate in Canton Massachusetts, at the end of the wedding I remarked that the videographer never showed up. To my surprise, they... Read More were not only there but they produced the most beautiful video I have ever seen. He captured all of the special moments from several different angles. And his prices were reasonable! I am so happy we hired a videographer, and I am especially happy with McElroy's work.

Reviewed on 12/17/2015 Kayla B

I am so happy that McElroy Weddings was a part of our wedding day! We are so pleased with our wedding video, it is truly amazing and we can not wait to watch it forever! They captured every aspect of our wedding day, and we are forever grateful for the memories they captured.... Read More McElroy Weddings was amazing to work with from start to finish. I highly recommend them, they are professional, kind, creative, and simply the best! Thank you McElroy Weddings, you are the best!

Reviewed on 12/09/2015 Danielle S

Excellent service and the results were amazing!

Reviewed on 12/09/2015 Theresa M

We couldn’t be happier with the wedding film that McElroy Weddings made for us. They captured every aspect of our day perfectly! We will continue watching our wedding video for years to come and will cherish it forever. Thank you McElroy Weddings for such an amazingly perfect... Read More wedding video!