McKenna Marie Photography

Wisconsin, Illinois, Minnesota and Beyond

Artistic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Vintage

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

Downtown , Milwaukee, WI Wisconsin, Illinois, Minnesota and Beyond (414) 944-1446

Reviewed on 10/05/2017 Dawn S

McKenna was great! She is so sweet and laid back and didn't even get flustered when my husband's 3 year old niece was acting up for pics! Just got a sneak peek and I am loving what she was able to do so far. Can't wait for the rest!

Fall Wedding

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Danielle G

McKenna was simply amazing to work with! We met with her twice before our wedding day and did an engagement session. For someone who is not used to being the center of attention, she made me feel very comfortable and was very creative with different poses. McKenna was made the... Read More picture process easy and fun. We had a large bridal party (6 bridesmaids and 6 groomsmen) and she knew how to incorporate everyone into the pictures. She was also able to direct everyone's attention so we were able to get the pictures done that we wanted. McKenna understood that we loved Milwaukee and was able to capture the urban feel of the city in our pictures. She gave us a sneak peak of our wedding pictures the next day and we love all of them! Our family was also blown away by the couple pictures she showed us. McKenna is a great value for the work that she produces. You cannot go wrong choosing her as a photographer! You will not be disappointed

Loved working with McKenna!!

Reviewed on 1/11/2015 Dresden G

I cannot begin to describe how awesome working with McKenna was. I was looking for a smaller business or newer to the industry option for my wedding. I wanted this for both philosophical reasons and financial reasons. A college friend recommended McKenna and loved what I saw on... Read More her website. She has extremely affordable prices (in my opinion) for the quality of work she puts out! We met 2 times before the wedding and she was right on time the day of. I was very excited that she brought a 2nd shooter the day of the wedding (I'm not sure if this is standard for her?) at no extra charge. She is also extremely timely with getting the photos back! We got a sneak peek of our photos just a day after the wedding and received all of our photos less then 2 months later. I honestly can say that there was not one photo I disliked. My husband was very happy with all the photos of well :) I feel like I could write so much more about my experience but overall McKenna was very easy, fun, and produced the type of pictures I was looking for. I felt so beautiful the day of my wedding and I feel that McKenna did a perfect job of capturing this! I can't recommend her enough! I'm just lucky I got to work with her before she blows up on the wedding scene ;)