Professional Service For All Occasions

McVie Productions offer's polished professional service that creates a customized and unique wedding experience. We cater to your distinct musical taste and desire for a fun and elegant atmosphere. We ensure your wedding reception flows smoothly by coordinating with all vendors involved in your day.

Reception, Wedding

Dec9f43f 97e4 40b7 87a9 9d17ceef4785~rs 100

Yarmouthport, MA (508) 932-9815

Fantastic DJs!!

Reviewed on 10/26/2015 Elizabeth B

I recently used Liz and Steve as the DJ's for our wedding and I wouldn't have changed a thing. Not only did Liz help with aspects of our music, but she also helped with other non-music related wedding questions we had. For example, help with processions, thoughts on buffet vs.... Read More plated meals (time wise), schedule for the day, and she was more than happy to let me know what she has seen work and not work as well in other weddings. Any special requests we had were fulfilled and I feel like both Liz and Steve truly cared about making our day perfect. In addition, Liz was so helpful in letting us know what to expect. She would let us know it was time to cut the cake or parent dances or bouquet toss etc. She always seemed to find a time when we were not busy to give us the heads up and let us know. She also worked very well with our caterer and photographer. In regards to the music, Liz and Steve followed our requests for songs and type of music. The dance floor was busy the whole night and they kept the energy going. Liz and Steve do a great job balancing the music and not playing too many fast paced songs in a row, but they also never killed the party with a slow dance when everyone was having a blast. We had guests we have never seen dance dance at our wedding!! I think the music sets the tone for the wedding and Liz and Steve really care about doing a great job, they read the mood, and keep people happy. We are very happy we chose Liz and Steve and highly recommend them for your event!

The Stealth Coordinator and Groovin DJ!

Reviewed on 10/13/2015

I was lucky enough to have both Liz & Steve at my son's wedding. I don't know what I would have done without these 2 experienced professionals!!! Steve ran the sounds system flawlessly outside for the ceremony and inside for all the special dances! Then, the crowd was on their... Read More feet and didn't sit all night! Liz was our Wedding Detail Coordinator all day and night. She kept the show organized and running in the right direction in the most elegant and tactful manner. Ceremony, pictures and buffet line all ran impeccably due to her guidance. Unless this is your 4th or 5th wedding ;) and you know the drill, I would heartily recommend securing the services of these experienced and caring professionals. There is not a situation they haven't already encountered and solved!

2015-10-28T08:59:08 Response from the vendor

It was an honor to help you celebrate!! Thank you so much for entrusting us to help your son and his bride have the most wonderful day! Their first dance was AMAZING!

Reviewed on 10/01/2015 Kathleen W

McVie Productions did an amazing job for our wedding! We loved working with them both in the preparations and had a blast on the dance floor all night. We highly recommend booking McVie Productions- sincere, down to earth, quality, fun, attention to detail, professional, and... Read More nice individuals. We are so thankful for McVie Productions!

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Meg E

Liz and Steve did an amazing job coordinating our wedding day. Liz was so organized and really made the entire ceremony and and reception flow so nicely. We got married on the beach and held our reception at The Sea View. Liz and Steve were able to provide us with all of the... Read More equipment we needed in order to have music and a microphone so our guests could hear us ! The music at the reception was so perfect and versatile that every guest was on the dance floor from the first to last song. My husband and I had the best night singing and dancing with all our friends and family. Thank you Liz and Steve for creating a non-stop party with your great music !

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Ashley M

Liz and Steve were our DJs for our wedding on 9/9, they were an absolute pleasure to work with. They did an excellent job mixing English, Portuguese, and Spanish music for our guests and kept everyone dancing all night! Liz even came out on the dance floor and gave us an... Read More Electric Slide tutorial! She was so easy to work with and was very easy to get ahold of. We could not have asked for a better DJ! Thank you guys!!!

Reviewed on 10/20/2017 Jake P

McVie Productions was an excellent partner for the audio aspect of our wedding. From preparation to implementation, there were no hitches. During the preliminary walk-through and e-mails with Liz, she was always professional and helpful: even assisting me with collecting the... Read More songs that my wife and I desired for the reception. On the day of the wedding, Liz's coordination and efficiency allowed my wife to relax and simply be who she was: beautiful. Steve's musical talent ensured a steady and enjoyable progression throughout the night, providing an enjoyable atmosphere for our guests to dance and mingle. McVie Productions provided an excellent, consistent, and unobtrusive musical experience that only contributed to the natural magic of our wedding.

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Helaine-Rose G

Liz and Steve were unbelievable to work with - from start to finish and we HIGHLY recommend using them for any wedding or event! To begin, we emailed many DJ services, and frequently found them to be either unresponsive or overpriced. This was not the case with McVie... Read More Productions. Liz answered our initial queries quickly, and we were delighted with their pricing. We met Liz a couple of months before the wedding, and she was kind enough to meet us at a cafe near our home in Brewster. At this time, Liz went through all of the details of the ceremony and reception with us and gave us some great advice for making our day personalized and unique. Liz has such valuable insight, which helped our planning enormously. We communicated with Liz and Steve throughout the coming months, sending song requests and making decisions about the flow of our reception. They were always quick to respond. We appreciated Liz and Steve's flexibility and expert guidance. They were so classy the day of the wedding and managed the timing of our reception with care and grace. We received so many compliments on the music selection at the wedding, and our family and friends were dancing from start to finish. Please send Liz and Steve an email to learn more about their services - you will absolutely not regret it!

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Chelsea S

Highly recommend! Liz and Steve were absolutely fantastic during the planning process and on the actual wedding. Not only was the playlist perfect (mostly songs we requested, and a few wedding staples that our guests loved) but Liz was there to help things go smoothly and kept... Read More checking in to talk me through everything before it happened, keeping me relaxed enough to enjoy each moment of special . Absolutely loved working with them!

Reviewed on 2/27/2017 Trish M

What a wedding! My husband and I had the luxury of going to back to back weddings with McVie Productions as the entertainment! They kept the dance floor full the entire night, even before dinner! I was in one of the weddings and knew from the bride that Liz, the MC of the... Read More entertainment package, was incredible at keeping the flow of the wedding and keeping the guests on their feet. Their music selection catered to both the younger and mid generation guests, making everyone happy! :) I would absolutely recommend them for a wedding, or any other event where you need great entertainment! McVie Productions, thanks for two great weekends!!

Reviewed on 11/25/2016 Alicia M

I can't say enough good things about Liz and Steve. They were so amazing to work with, we couldn't be happier with the job that they did. Liz did a great job coordinating with the venue and making sure that everyone was in the right place at the right time. Steve was able to... Read More create a playlist that encompassed everything that we wanted from a simple list of a few songs that we knew we wanted to hear. The best part of working with Liz and Steve was that we could tell that they wanted to do their best and make sure our big day was special. My MIL had requested that a line from the mother-son dance be removed, Steve was able to edit the song and no one could even tell that it had been edited. We were very impressed with the talent and care that they both took in giving us a special day. Needless to say, we had a great party, and everyone was up and dancing for the majority of the night. We have Liz and Steve to thank for creating a great atmosphere and allowing us to just enjoy the night. I would recommend McVie Productions to anyone and everyone looking for a DJ!

Reviewed on 11/21/2016 Kevin M

Liz and Steve were a pleasure to work with. Early on we had received a recommendation from friends who attended a wedding they did and it really paid off. Liz sat with us and helped us plan the entire day from start to finish. Liz was great at making suggestions to compliment... Read More our ideas and never tried to push us away from what we wanted. The music turned out awesome and all we had to do was provide a handful of songs and Steve did the rest! They even were able to edit a song for the mother son dance for us. At the wedding the music was awesome, dance floor was full and people had a great time. Liz is very professional and able to roll with anything and deal with whatever is thrown at her (including my idiot groomsmen). Highly recommend them, they're fun, they know how to do their job really well and take care of all the details so you can enjoy the day.

Reviewed on 11/20/2016 Georgia W

I cant say enough about how amazing McVie Productions is! They seriously made my wedding day perfect. Liz was great at making sure all my needs were met and that my music was just right. My husband and I were making changes to our music up until the day before, and they were... Read More more than flexible. On the day of, Liz was organized, friendly and easy to work with. She was always there when we needed her. We left the party music decisions to them and people were dancing all night! McVie knows what people want to hear and what they dont, so I didnt have to worry about cheesy music : ) Not only are they great at keeping the dancing going, but they were able to alter and cut down my ceremony music to just what I wanted. I highly recommend them - the price was perfect -as was the service.

Reviewed on 11/02/2016 Kim L

Liz and Steve were nothing but professional and amazing! Ben and I got married during a rain storm where stress levels were high with plans constantly changing due to the weather. Having Liz as our the coordinator for day was the best decision we made. She stayed calm and always... Read More had the answer. Steve's music was a huge hit, dancing although started sooner then expected, was perfect. The floor was packed until the last song. By far the best team and most organized. Definitely consider their services for your day!!!!

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Liz F

Liz & McVie Productions recently performed at my mother's 60th birthday celebration... It was a combination of live singing (Liz is AMAZING!!!) and DJ play. She even let one of my mother's longtime friends (who is also a performer) get on the mic for a few songs! Her service was... Read More professional & friendly, she understood and implemented all of my ideas and requests, and made the planning process so easy. It was an absolutely amazing & fun night- truly thanks to Liz! I wouldn't hesitate to recommend her & McVie Prod. to a friend, family member or colleague for any kind of celebration.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Kristyn O

I've known Steve for about 5 years now and I would not have trusted anyone else but him and Liz for our wedding. To say they were amazing would be an understatement. They played everything that we wanted and kept the party going all night. There was not a dull moment at our... Read More wedding everyone was dancing and having a great time. Thank you Steve and Liz our night could not have been better.

2016-11-01T10:37:41 Response from the vendor

We were so happy to be part of the celebration!! Thank you so very much and congratulations to you both!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Christie M

It was so fun to be a guest at a wedding with Steve and Liz! As a guest, I thought they had an awesome playlist and they got the crowd up and dancing. I can tell they take a lot of pride in their work and that they spent time preparing for this wedding. There were some tricky... Read More names in the bridal party and they said them exactly correct! I've been at weddings where the DJs mispronounce someone's name that they were announcing and it was awkward. This was not the case with Steve and Liz. They were a huge reason why the wedding was so much fun! I can't wait to book McVie Productions for my wedding!!

2016-11-01T10:38:55 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words! We look forward to helping you with your future wedding celebration plans! We make every effort to utilize correct pronunciation with the introductions! Thank you so much for noticing!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 amy m

Steve and Liz, words fail me. Awesome, professional, personal, caring, invested a true team that anyone would be crazy not to hire. Quick background, bride was pregnant, her only living grandparent released from hospital 2 hours before ceremony, so we were focused on that.... Read More Liz wanted all this info. they care about the families, helps to sense the crowd. No detail was too small No wedding planner, friends and family came Friday to help cook, hired staff for sat. Everything at same venue, 2 tents, 150 people including wedding party. We thought we had it all together, no, we were a mess, only thought about food, not who needs to be where when etc. Liz came that day and took calm polite not bossy control. Who needed to be where when, worked in synch with photographer and staff to make it all flow seamlessly. So much we did not think of, but Liz knew and made it happen. The bridesmaids had trouble tying the bride into her dress, Liz came in and in no time had it done, bride happy, rare with raging hormones, looked beautiful and then Liz calmly got them all moving as we were running late. 2 large families, large wedding party, must have been like herding cats, but Liz and Steve did it. Friends and family saying "I thought you did not have wedding planner?, she was terrific!" Yes she was but that is what Steve and Liz do. While taking pics Liz made sure we all had water and food so grateful for that. McVie productions work with you to make sure all your music is perfect, entrance, bride coming down, exit, first dances, cake cutting etc. No judging as they picked out different songs then most. Send them a playlist, they will play it, plus add things to keep it moving. Steve kept us all dancing and Liz kept is all flowing perfectly, and quietly in the background. This wedding would have been chaos, probably still waiting for the girls to finish getting ready if not for them. I would hire them again for other daughters wedding if anyone is brave enough to take her. lol. Steve and Liz are the best you could ever have for any event. Teamwork, caring, insightful, and it is not about them as I have seen in other djs. It is about the wedding couple. Very rare and very important

2016-11-01T10:39:52 Response from the vendor

Wow! Thank you so much for your amazing review! It was our absolute pleasure to be part of your celebration! Looking forward to seeing photos of the new addition!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Lynne A

We had Liz & Steve at our 50th wedding anniversary celebration at the Orleans Inn on September 17, 2016. They made our celebration incredibly fabulous. Liz met with us prior to the event, got to know us and honored all our requests and music choices. We couldn't have been... Read More happier with our perfect evening πŸŽ‰πŸΎπŸŽˆπŸ˜˜

2016-11-01T10:41:07 Response from the vendor

Your 50th Anniversary celebration was such a beautiful event! It was an honor to be present and witness all of your friends and family coming together to celebrate the two of you! Thank you for your kind words! Congratulations!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Matthew D

Liz and Steve were absolutely fantastic. They were extremely easy to work with leading up to the wedding. On the day of the wedding they were well prepared, professional and a major reason why the day was perfect. I would highly recommend the for any wedding or more casual... Read More events too. They hosted our kareoke after party as well and did a fantastic job with that.

2016-11-01T10:42:38 Response from the vendor

Thank you! We were so happy to help you celebrate! The ceremony and reception were simply beautiful! The karaoke after party was a blast! Congratulations to you both!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Sarah B

Liz was great! She helped us with so many things from picking out songs to helping us get a lineup for everyone! The day of she was there when the limo pulled up and got everyone organized ! The music was great and entertaining!

2016-11-01T10:44:12 Response from the vendor

Congratulations again!! We are so happy to have been there to assist you on your special day!

Reviewed on 5/23/2016 Donna R

Liz and Steve are truly the BEST! They are very professional from their responsiveness to their flexibility in accommodating to last minute changes to the music. It was a relief that they understood the taste of music we were trying to provide knowing that we had a small middle... Read More aged group. Liz knew her audience, took cues extremely well, engaged tastefully and created an unbelievable and fun environment. They truly made our day that much more special and memorable. McVie Productions is the best investment that you'll make for your special day!

2016-05-23T23:13:08 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kindness! Steve and I throughly enjoyed working with you to make your celebration a success! Your line dancing friends were a treat to watch! Congratulations to you both!!

We decided to elope but...

Reviewed on 2/02/2016 Lindsay P

When we originally started planning a backyard cape wedding we had reached out to Liz and her husband to DJ our wedding. She was very fast to respond and willing to meet with us to get to know each other. She even met us a coffee shop and it felt like I was sitting with a DJ AND... Read More a wedding planner. I really didn't want a "typical" DJ that was cheesy and played "wedding" music. When I met Liz, my fiancΓ© I knew right away her and her husband were a perfect fit. The biggest difference I noticed from other DJ's was she was willing to "run the show". And not just with the reception but also the ceremony. When you have a backyard ceremony there isn't anyone to cue the music, cue the walking down the isle etc. But with McVie productions you have that. After really examining what we wanted for a wedding we decided to elope. I was nervous to email the vendors I had already had contact with but Liz was completely understanding and was happy for us! In the little contact I had with McVie Productions and Liz I would absolutely recommend!

Reviewed on 12/10/2015 Kathryn M

We can't say enough about Liz and Steve from McVie productions! We could not have picked a better dj for our big day. From planning to the day of, Liz handled every detail. I was even told she helped pin the corsage on my now husband's 97 year old grandmother and made sure she... Read More had her seat before the ceremony...amazing! We used McVie productions for ceremony music, reception and uplighting and it was all perfect. Our guests are still talking about how much they loved the music. Don't wait to hire this amazing duo!

Reviewed on 11/03/2015 Melody L

I have been to a few weddings but when Mcvie Productions is in the house to DJ the wedding, you can expect the whole dance floor to be full with the best energy that is truly amazing.. I have always had the best time!!! I would HIGHLY recommend them best duo around!!

Reviewed on 11/01/2015 Sarah W

We were married at the Sea View on September 5th, 2015. I can't say how fortunate we were to have Liz and Steve as our DJ for our wedding. As everyone knows when searching for a DJ the main goal is to find one with great music and entertainment to keep your guests entertained... Read More and dancing the whole wedding. Liz and Steve knocked it out of the park!! Literally from the first song to the last our guests were dancing. We actually were married on the beach across from the Sea View and Liz helped set up and organized the whole thing. She truly was our wedding coordinator that day it was absolutely perfect!! Liz and Steve work so flawless together you can just tell how passionate they are and how much they care. If you are looking for a DJ that you and your guests will never forget Liz and Steve are the team to hire. Thank you guys for helping make our wedding truly special for us and our guests.