Cake Accessories

Midtown, New York, NY (917) 902-8775

Reviewed on 11/08/2015 Allison F

Amy did an absolutely fabulous job on our wedding cake - she was incredibly easy to work with, and did a wonderful job bringing our vision/ideas to life, in an even more beautiful and artistic way than we ever could have hoped. She even did a fabulous job incorporating my... Read More grandmother's cake topper (from her wedding 70 years ago) into the design of the cake. And, not to mention, her cakes are incredibly delicious - by far some of the best I've ever had! Highly, highly recommend Amy, and Me Too Cakes!

Reviewed on 8/30/2015

My wife and I worked with Amy to create our wedding cake. Amy did a fantastic job from start to finish. Her initial meeting and tasting was well organized, she was prompt with e-mail responses, and the cake not only looked fantastic but tasted amazing. Working with Amy was a... Read More breeze and we were thrilled with the final product. We will definitely be reaching out to her when we plan future events or are looking for an anniversary cake.

Amazing Cakes - Edible Art

Reviewed on 2/01/2015 Noa Y

Amy created an amazing cake for my brother's birthday party. She was responsive, flexible, creative and the outcome was incredible. The cake looked so good I didn't want to eat it (but I did and it was delish). The base was chocolate with salted caramel pb frosting with a red... Read More velvet brain (yes brain!) on top. Also there was an edible scientist and microscope. Seriously a work of art.

Highly and gladly recommend.

Reviewed on 12/07/2014

We found Amy through other reviews as we vetted out our options. From initial email all the way through final delivery and set up we could not have been happier. This was an extremely easy process for my now wife and I. Our choices and design came to life during the process as... Read More Amy guided us to our final cake. It was not only beautiful but delicious as well. Communication was clear and it was a great experience. We could not suggest you give Amy an opportunity to help you with your needs any stronger. Fantastic.

2014-12-09T20:45:59 Response from the vendor

Thank you for taking the time to post a review and tell others of your experience. Wish you many years of blissful marriage...

First class job!

Reviewed on 11/11/2014

My wife found Amy on The Knot and we loved her designs. When we went to try the cakes we liked her even more. She was hospitable and a fantastic baker. She listened to our ideas and expanded to make the cake even more beautiful. We did not have to worry about a single element on... Read More the day of the wedding. Amy flawlessly handled delivery. I would highly recommend using Amy and Me Too for any event!

Amy at "Me Too" enchanted our "I do"

Reviewed on 11/07/2014

My husband and I found Amy by reading some reviews from the Knot. We went to her for a tasting and fell in love with her designs - not to mention the cakes were delicious. She accommodates 8 of us for the tasting and could not have been nicer or more patient. She showed us a... Read More bunch of designs and we chose a few we liked. Then we decided to change the cake to make it bigger and more complex. She listened to us and gave us exactly what we asked for and more. Amy is reliable, talented and reasonably priced. I would highly recommend using her for a wedding cake or any other occasion. It's rare you find talent like this.

25 Wedding Anniversary/Vow Renewal

Reviewed on 11/07/2014 Ani R

Me Too Cakes did an excellent job with my cake. Amy designed exactly my dream cake. I didn't have to show her pictures, I just explained to her how I would like it, and she came out with beautiful suggestions and ideas, that my husband and I immediately felt that we had found... Read More the perfect person to do our cake. Amy did such an incredible job! Everyone on my party were amazed with the designed of the cake and even more with the taste. It really was a delicious cake. Thank you Amy! I would recommend you to anybody looking for the best cake in the NY area. Ani and Fabio Montan

So happy with our wedding cake!

Reviewed on 10/21/2014 Amanda O

I found Amy and Me Too Cakes on the knot (I didn’t know anyone who had been married in NYC for references). I decided to give her a try and schedule a tasting based on her great reviews and website and I am so happy that we did!!!! Amy was very personable and quick to... Read More respond to e-mails (which was already more than I could say for other cake vendors at that time). At the tasting Amy was organized, thorough, and the cakes we tried were AMAZING! My husband and I had no trouble in deciding she was the right person for the job. I had a hard time putting my vision into words but Amy nailed it! Our cake was beautiful and tasted great—moist and flavorful! I am still hearing from my guests how amazing they thought the cake was. If you’re looking for a cake vendor in NYC I would not hesitate to recommend Amy. She was a pleasure to work with, the cake was everything we wanted, and she was reasonably priced. Thanks, Amy, for our amazing wedding cake!!!

2014-10-22T09:18:21 Response from the vendor

Thank you for posting a review. Loved working with you guys to create your vision & loved your personality you put into choosing your cake toppers. Wishing you happy memories!

Amazing cake

Reviewed on 10/12/2014

The cake was everything I imagined it to be. Amy was very easy to work with, and she was able to create the image I had envisioned to every small detail. The cake tasted great too! Our cake was the chocolate sour cream cake with caramelized hazelnuts. I definitely would... Read More recommend it! The guests were in awe of it as were we! I look forward to getting my next special occasion cake from Me Too Cakes.

2014-10-13T10:53:04 Response from the vendor

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review on The Knot. Greatly appreciate it! I look forward to working with you in the future on your next order.

Exceptional. Perfect.

Reviewed on 10/06/2014 Tatiana V

Amy Landini Kathuria at Me Too Cakes is a very talented pastry chef. Her cakes a sooo delicious, fresh, moist... I could go on and on...yummm. Try her Passion Fruit Mousse with Almond Cake - I ordered this cake as a thank you gift for my building's manager and the entire... Read More management team got obsessed with it! But not only her culinary talent makes Me Too Cakes an exceptional cake shop. Amy's warm and friendly personality, meticulous attention to detail, exceptional customer service, and the fact that with every new cake she outperforms herself makes Me Too Cakes so amazing.

Highlight of the evening

Reviewed on 9/17/2014 Ines T

I don't even know where to begin other than saying that working with Amy was a pure delight. She listened to everything my husband and I wanted and put together a cake that was not only visually beautiful but also so delicious, I end up craving it every once in a while still.... Read More Amy worked with us on flavor combos and even put something together that my guests still rave about. Her price points are fair and she answered any questions I had quickly and professionally. I may not be getting married again but I do plan on using her services in the future - maybe for my baby shower! Highly recommended!

Look no further - Amy is fantastic

Reviewed on 9/17/2014 Winnie Z

I am what you'd call a demanding bride - quality, service, value, responsiveness, I want it all. It was important to me that my cake was not only beautiful but also delicious. It was also important to me to work with someone who would promptly return my emails and be easy to... Read More communicate with. I'm so glad I found Amy. Amy is a true professional and really delivered all of the above. I could not have been happier with my cake. Amy is incredibly talented - her cakes are divine. She is also very creative, and will help see you through the entire process, from the initial design to finish. Of significance, Amy is very responsive, which, as you can imagine, is important for a stressed-out bride juggling competing schedules. Amy will never oversell you, and will be honest about how much or little cake you need. I highly recommend Me Too Cakes without reservation, and would definitely work with Amy again for other specialty cake/dessert needs.

Beautiful cakes that are delicious!

Reviewed on 8/01/2014 Sharon S

I knew right away that I wanted to work with Amy. Her passion for her work comes through instantly; and, she is a pleasure to work with. I asked Amy to work with me on my Sangeet cake, groom's cake, and wedding cake. She worked closely with me to design the cakes and was able to... Read More bring my visions to life in every cake design. For instance, for my Sangeet, Amy took a tile design from the Taj Mahal, along with a design on a hand stitched Indian pillow, and brought them together to create an intricate and unique design on the cake. She even suggested the cake flavor to be chai tea! For my wedding cake, she designed flowers that were in my bouquet and cascaded them down the cake - so gorgeous. You can also preserve the sugar flowers on the cake. In fact, they are so lifelike, that many of my guests were asking if the cake had real flowers on it. The passion fruit buttercream Amy used in the cake was unlike anything I have ever tasted! All of my guests loved every cake! in fact, many guests took multiple slices (one friend ate four slices!). Not only are Amy's cakes works of art, but they are delicious too!

Fantastic cake - inside and out!

Reviewed on 6/19/2014

I've used Me Too Cakes for my daughter's birthday for the last several years. The value is amazing for these beautiful cakes. I'm amazed that Me Too takes so much time to make sure the cakes looks just as I envisioned. Extremely professional for a small operation and the cakes... Read More are stunning and delicious.

Absolutely Stunning!

Reviewed on 6/05/2014 Karina S

I cannot express how happy I was with our wedding cake. The beautiful design with elegant peonies and orchids and the coconut cake with passionfruit filling flavor was outstanding! Amy was always professional and gave great advice! She is so easy to work with. I've already... Read More recommended her to family and friends for their upcoming events!! I DEFINITELY recommend ME TOO CAKES!!! A+++++

2014-06-06T21:26:55 Response from the vendor

Thank you for taking the time to post reviews. Have a wonderful trip to Maui, send me a pic of lilikoi shave ice - ONO!

Amazing Cake

Reviewed on 5/21/2014 Nicole M

Amy was a pleasure to work with. She took the time to get to know us and create a cake that was truly unique to suit our wedding. The final product was not only beautiful but also delicious. I would highly recommend Me Too Cakes!

Delicious and Beautiful!

Reviewed on 3/10/2014 Emilie C

Amy was great to work with - flexible in working with our wants/needs for cake flavors and designs. She worked with our invite design to make a stamp to use on our cake and then hand piped over it. It looked amazing! She made a gluten free cake for my sister in law, which we... Read More were able to try and was delicious! The other cake flavors were vanilla with pomegranate/raspberry/passion fruit buttercream and chocolate sour cream with salted caramel/peanut butter/chocolate buttercream (tasted like a Snickers bar!) and were all delicious!!!

2014-03-14T17:10:27 Response from the vendor

Thank you for taking the time to post a review! I wish you many years of Bliss and Happiness..

Same Sex Marriage cake-AWESOME

Reviewed on 2/21/2014

Me too Cakes- provided a Five Star service, quality & value to make our union a magical moment. Me Too Cakes was patient with us in creating something that we could call our own exclusive moment. I highly recommend Me Too Cakes.

so delicious you'll order more

Reviewed on 1/21/2014 sam l

Amy is the only cake designer I will hire. She is amazingly creative, professional, and above all makes the most delicious baked goods. Once you hire her, you'll be like me calling for seconds and thirds.

Incredible Groom's Cake

Reviewed on 10/02/2013 Patrick B

I was surprised by my wife at our rehearsal dinner with an amazing groom's cake. The cake was delicious and looked great. My wife loved working w Amy to design the cake.

Susan Hesleitner

Reviewed on 9/29/2013 Susan H

I had the most beautiful wedding cake! It was perfect. I wanted sunflowers and a castle on top. Me Too Cakes did a spectacular job. Amy was very professional and met with us beforehand to design the cake to our specifications. It turned out great! Thanks Amy!

Mrs Boursiquot

Reviewed on 9/24/2013 Whitney B

I must say that when we contacted Amy of Me Too Cakes in New York to make our Wedding Cake, we were impressed with her from the initial conversation. We contacted her all the way from Florida and she was extremely accommodating, even with the long distance. We were planning our... Read More Wedding in Central Park New York and had to handle all of our wedding business long distance. Amy was professional,pleasant and enjoyable to work with. Amy was proactive with dealing with the cake delivery and the timing of the delivery. Amy worked out all of the small details with the restaurant,leaving me to handle other wedding business. When we arrived at the restaurant, the cake was already there awaiting our arrival. The restaurant staff and my family could not stop raving about how beautiful the cake was. In closing, we want to thank Amy for making our day beautiful by creating and delivering our beautiful wedding cake. W. Boursiquot

2013-09-27T10:18:03 Response from the vendor

Thank you for taking the time to submit a wonderful review!! I truly appreciate your comments and wish Team Boursiquot a beautiful life together.

Magical Day

Reviewed on 8/21/2013 Daniel J

Amy really makes a magical cake, the perfect addition to your desired magical day! She graciously walked us through the wedding cake process, offered us multiple delicious tasting options, and the finale I can't even describe how delicious it was. Our cake was Pear Spice with... Read More authentic Bavarian Cream laced with fresh Raspberries. Every single guest MADE the extra room for dessert after dinner because it was such a lovely cake. She even made a fondant version of our new puppy so he could be with us there in spirit. Absolutely no issues with quality, delivery, or service. She is a passionate baker, I only hope she is teaching future generations because I don't want to live in a world without these cakes. Thank you Amy, we absolutely loved everything.

2013-09-27T10:15:51 Response from the vendor

It was truly a pleasure to work with such an amazing couple. Thank you and Best Wishes!!

Incredible Cake

Reviewed on 8/10/2013 Donald W

Couldn't have asked for anything better. Amy is an amazing person to work with and the cakes she made for our wedding were incredible to look at and incredible to eat! I would highly recommend Me To Cakes to anyone!!

Ah-mazing

Reviewed on 8/10/2013 Carrie P

Truly the best melt in your mouth cake you could ever ask for! I sent Amy a pic of what I wanted and it came out exact! Everyone loved it and we ate it all within a week of the wedding.