Boutique, Luxury Wedding Planner for the Southeast

Meagan Warren Weddings offers full-service event planning, design and coordination in SC, NC, GA and beyond. Our aspiration is to accompany brides through the entire wedding planning process and fashion an artful and flawless experience. Voted Best Wedding Planner of 2015 & 2016 and Best Event Planner of 2017 by Columbia Metropolitan Magazine | The Knot’s Best Of for 2015 & 2016

After Party, Rehearsal Dinner, Welcome Party, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Day After Brunch, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, Full Service Wedding Planning, Planning

PO Box 1791, Columbia, SC Southeast (803) 917-1761

Reviewed on 9/09/2015

Meagan Warren is absolutely, positively, 100% the best wedding planner in the world!! I would highly recommend her to any future Bride-to-be. I remember our first meeting together, Meagan brought a huge notebook with her that was just for me! It was very detailed and included... Read More everything I wanted or didn't want for my big day. She was so organized throughout the entire process and communicated with me on a weekly basis, and sometimes daily as my wedding day grew closer. She thought of things I would have NEVER dreamed of and made the entire planning process enjoyable! Meagan also knows some of the greatest wedding vendors around and will be honest about pricing or quality. I could go on and on about how amazing Meagan Warren was, but I don't think that's needed considering all the other great reviews and rewards she has received. Make Meagan Warren your wedding planner and I promise you won't regret it :)

Reviewed on 6/08/2016 Miriam T

As I was planning my Georgia wedding long-distance from Ohio, my friends frequently commented that I didn't seem nearly as stressed out as they thought I'd be. My answer was always that I didn't need to be, because I had an incredible wedding planner, Meagan Warren. I knew I... Read More wanted Meagan's help with my Augusta wedding after seeing what a beautiful job she did on my sister's wedding in Columbia a couple of years prior, and I can honestly say that once Meagan was on board, I didn't worry once about what the end result would be. I knew my wedding would be expertly designed and coordinated from start to finish, and Meagan and her wonderful team surpassed all of my expectations. Meagan is such a warm and wonderful person to be around, and throughout the planning process, her positivity and calm confidence helped me to stay focused on the important things, rather than stressing about the details. Meagan is a true artist, and she listened thoughtfully to my ideas and translated them into a cohesive event design that was so much more beautiful than anything I could have imagined. She also connected me to a network of outstanding vendors who worked together seamlessly to make the big day everything I'd wanted and so much more. My wedding day truly was the best day of my life, and my new husband and I were both blown away by how smoothly everything went. Because Meagan and her wonderful assistants were working so tirelessly behind the scenes, my husband and I truly were able to focus on each other and our loved ones all day long. The day was filled with nothing but love and joy for us, and we treasure Meagan and her team for enabling us to have such an amazing, special day. Meagan's coordination and design services were hands down the best investment we made on our wedding, and I cannot recommend Meagan Warren Weddings highly enough.

Totally worth it!

Reviewed on 5/18/2014 Hollis H

I did not stress the day of my wedding! Meagan took care of everything. She saw my vision and made sure it came true. She coordinated with all my vendors and hadtimelines ready for everyone. Love her!!

Reviewed on 11/01/2017 Emily M

Meagan was absolutely amazing! She was easy to communicate with, which is a very important part of wedding planning. Moreover, she was so aware of our budget and made sure to work within our guidelines. It was such a joy to work with Meagan that I miss seeing her emails pop up... Read More in my inbox! I feel as if I left with a friend in Meagan as well as such an awesome event for all my guests!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Cate M

Meagan made sure our wedding day was absolutely stunning and everything was perfect thanks to her and her team. We loved every moment of planning with Meagan throughout our engagement, and our big day was everything we hoped for and more. Meagan is truly the best, and she has... Read More such a vision of how everything will all come together. We could not have been happier with our planning experience. Our wedding day was gorgeous and we didn't have to worry about a single thing - Meagan had it all taken care of. I cannot say enough about how happy we were! Meagan is kind, attentive, thoughtful and organized - everything you want in a wedding planner. She is without a doubt the very best, and I would recommend her over and over again to all of my family and friends.

Reviewed on 10/04/2017 Jackie G

Meagan, let me just tell you that it was absolutely spectacular! Everything was picture perfect! Her guests have not stopped talking about all the details, venue, weather, florals, decor, Cocky, etc! You and your team did an outstanding job with the layout and decorating the... Read More venue. Truly was the best wedding I've ever been to! Thank you for everything. I'm happy to write you a testimonial on your page or whatever you'd like! Loved, loved, loved every minute of the day! Thank you so much from my whole heart! All the best, J Graham

Reviewed on 9/09/2017 Mary Beth W

My wife and I are so grateful for everything that Meagan did to make our wedding ceremony and reception such a special memory for us. We are glad that we had her by our side throughout the planning process and also at the reception itself. All of her guidance and recommendations... Read More were spot-on and much appreciated. In addition, her strong relationships with vendors in the Columbia area were extremely beneficial to us, especially since we were living out of state at the time. It was truly a pleasure working with Meagan and we could not have asked for a better wedding planner, event designer and partner for our special day. We will certainly recommend her to any of our friends and family who are in need of a wedding planner in the future.

Reviewed on 7/11/2017 Mendy P

Meagan is one of the best decisions I made for my wedding. She went above and beyond to make my wedding day special. She is always professional, quick to respond to emails, and always tried to work around things I wanted. My wedding day was so smooth because I had Meagan to work... Read More out all the details. I am so grateful and thankful for Meagan and her team. I would choose Meagan again that's for sure!! Highly highly recommend her!

Reviewed on 5/24/2017 Randi H

Meagan Warren Weddings is the best of the best! You won't find anyone better. I worked with Meagan and her team as a "Day of Bride" - day of coordination only . At first I was worried I would not receive as much help, insight, opinions or recommendations since I was not... Read More able to be a Full Service Bride, but Meagan made me feel as if I was Full Service Bride. She was quick to text or e-mail me back answering any questions I had or giving her opinion when I would send pictures of linens, centerpieces, etc! Planning a wedding can be stressful, but honestly, I never got anxious or overwhelmed because I knew I had Meagan and her fabulous team in my corner. She has os much experience with a lot of different venues and vendors and would give you a real review on who to work with or not. On the day of the wedding, Lawleh made sure my day went of without a hitch! Hiring Meagan Warren Weddings was the best decision I made!

Reviewed on 4/17/2017 Stefanie M

My family and I cannot say enough wonderful things about Meagan Warren Weddings! We had a large wedding that my Mom and I would definitely not have been able to plan alone, and Meagan made it so easy for us! We literally had zero stress throughout the entire 16 months of wedding... Read More planning. She was able to hear what my vision was and turn it into way better than I ever imagined! She has resources everywhere. There is not a problem she can't solve. She is also so organized and gets back to you in such a timely manner. My wedding photographer even said her wedding day timeline was the best she's ever worked with. I HIGHLY recommend Meagan to everyone, you won't regret it!

Reviewed on 1/21/2017 Natalie O

Hiring Meagan to be our wedding planner was the best decision we could have ever made! She made the whole process of planning our wedding completely stress free. She was always available to answer any questions and she helped plan every detail! She suggested amazing vendors who... Read More made the day come together perfectly! Our ceremony and reception were beautiful and everything went so smoothly thanks to her and her amazing team! I cannot recommend her enough! She is wonderful! :)

Reviewed on 1/03/2017 Ashton J

Words are simply not enough when describing how wonderful Meagan Warren is. Throughout our wedding planning process Meagan was there every step of the way though meetings, emails, and phone calls. She calmed our nerves (especially my mother's), and I knew that I had nothing... Read More to worry about because I had Meagan by my side. Our wedding day was best day of my life and YOU made it happen! If I could suggest one thing it would be to hire Meagan. I promise you wont regret it!

Reviewed on 11/28/2016 Tracie H

A day full of possible stress was completely stress free thanks to Meagan Warren. The day went so smooth making it easy to take it all in! If you think you don't need a planner think again.. I literally couldn't of done it without her. She was there every step of the way,... Read More answering any question I had and giving us numerous recommendations.

Reviewed on 10/29/2016

So many decisions and choices are involved in planning a wedding, but by far the best decision and the wisest choice my daughter made was selecting Meagan Warren as the person to guide us through this maze. Meagan's comprehensive knowledge of the wedding world----the joys and... Read More the pitfalls, the problems and the solutions, the dreams and the potential nightmares, the vendors and the venues, virtually every aspect imaginable----helped this journey end with an incredible experience. We turned to her for every need, small and large, and she never failed to meet and exceed our expectations. Her respected reputation among the professionals with whom she works was obvious and created such a wonderful atmosphere at every turn. Finally, the sunny optimism and "can-do" attitude that seems to come naturally to Meagan gave us, the bride and the MOB, such peace of mind. We can never thank her enough for giving us a day to remember always!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Jessi D

Meagan and her team were amazing! From the time I first met with her until the after the wedding, she was on point. Easy to get in touch with and very knowledgeable. I had so many compliments from my weddings guests about how amazing and detailed everything was. She is the... Read More BEST!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Ashley L

Meagan Warren Weddings did a phenomenal job and I couldn't recommend them more! I have a lot of experience planning and running events for my corporation. To say that I am detail oriented is an understatement. After getting engaged, I decided to have a destination wedding... Read More partially to prevent me from going overboard with the plans. From the beginning, Meagan and her team understood my style, provided great vendor recommendations, and made the whole wedding planning process run smoothly. I didn't have to worry about a thing on the day of my wedding. Having Meagan Warren Weddings allowed me to enjoy every second of the day, spending time with the people I love. I couldn’t have asked for better gift.

Reviewed on 7/08/2016 Allison C

Love her!! Was always available to answer my questions.

Reviewed on 5/28/2016 Taaylor C

You don't need a wedding planner...you NEED Meagan Warren Weddings. She is more than a "planner" and her company is more than a wedding "firm". She is a visionary, therapist, and now a friend. From our first meeting at Starbucks I knew I didn't want to work with anyone else.... Read More I was so unprepared at first but Meagan put me at ease and was always there with a plan of action. During planning our family inherited a unique situation and Meagan was there to ensure everything still went smoothly. It was a blast seeing and tasting samples, designing layouts, and watching everything come together. My husband and I have heard so many stories of couples not being able to enjoy their wedding day but that was absolutely not the case for us! We had the best time!! Every vendor she recommended was awesome and I would not have had our wedding day any other way. The weather was perfect (we exchanged prayer hands via text lol) and our day was magical. I can't wait for my sisters to get engaged in the future so we can do this all over again! It was so nice knowing that you have a kind and professional team working with you on one of the best days of your life to make sure you don't have to worry about ANYTHING. Our family is so thankful to Meagan Warren Weddings for everything and I don't even think saying "thank you" is enough. We are so blessed to have worked with the best. MWW is the way to go...absolutely 100% Love and Blessings, The New Mr. And Mrs. O'Hara

Reviewed on 4/26/2016 Nicole R

Meagan Warren is an amazing wedding planner! She made my dream wedding a reality. I cannot sing her praises enough. Hiring Meagan for our SC spring wedding was the best decision we ever made. She took care of everything I had nothing to worry about throughout the entire... Read More planning process(which for me was 2 years). She is the absolute best if you're even considering hiring her do it, you 100% will not regret it!

Reviewed on 12/30/2015 Miranda B

Hiring MWW was the best wedding planning decision we made! Meagan and her senior coordinator, Lori Anna did an amazing job as our day-of coordinators. I was hesitant about hiring a planner because I was very specific about what I wanted my wedding day to be. After meeting with... Read More Meagan, I was put to ease and had the BEST, stress-free wedding! Meagan emailed me back almost immediately every time and answered any crazy questions I had. She knows and works with the best vendors and even saved us money while choosing what worked best for us. She and Lori Anna went over our day-of timeline with us in advance and made our wedding day a breeze! I highly recommend MWW to any future brides!!

Reviewed on 11/05/2015 Melissa U

Meagan has to be THE BEST wedding planner in South Carolina. She made the entire process of planning and booking vendors super simple... and knew exactly who to work with to make the day perfect! She definitely knows what she is talking about when it comes to decor as well, and... Read More did not miss a detail. I would highly recommend Meagan to ANY bride. My new husband, family, and I could not have asked for a better wedding planner.

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Hayden R

We were married this past spring and had a formal, big traditional wedding and hiring Meagan was one of the best decisions we made! I was hesitant since I knew exactly what I wanted and didn't think adding a wedding planner would fit in our budget but after our first meeting... Read More Meagan had already answered every question I had and laid out how she was going to make it all work! Meagan is sweet, has numerous contacts in the industry, works with any type of budget without making anyone involved feeling uncomfortable and has a beautiful style. Hayden Ellison

Reviewed on 10/26/2015 Alexis j

Having Meagan be apart of our wedding planning was priceless. She made it easy for us to not be stressed during this process and she put our families at ease on the day of the wedding. She is very warm and kind and professional, she has a great ability to transform very basic... Read More thoughts into great visions. We are very thankful to have had Meagan help us and will forever love her for what she did!

Best Wedding Planner

Reviewed on 10/25/2015 Sonja B

Meagan helped make my wedding day a fantastic experience! I was very pleased working with her, as she is also very accomodating and helpful. Meagan knows how to put together a great event, and make a bride's vision a reality. The wedding day was a breeze for me because of her... Read More help and everyone I talked to said it was one of the best weddings they had attended. I highly recommend using Meagan Warren Weddings to help plan your special day.

Reviewed on 9/21/2015

Best money we spent on the wedding!! My husband, mom, and I all agree that the whole experience would have been infinitely more stressful without MWW. Meagan and Lori Anna (our MWW day-of coordinator) were absolutely amazing. The other reviews accurately describe just how... Read More great they are, but a few things stood out to me. First, Meagan's recommended vendors were all fantastic. I picked a hair stylist, makeup artist, DJ, and dessert caterer based solely on her recommendation and they all turned out wonderfully. Second, we wanted to keep costs reasonably low and, from our first conversation, it was clear that Meagan understood that was our goal. It seems like there are a million ways to spend money on a wedding, but she never pushed anything on us that wasn't necessary or that would have been more expensive than we were comfortable with. I really appreciated that. Third, Meagan is impressively organized, responsive with emails, friendly, and creative. We wanted to do our ceremony in the same room as the reception and she came up with a brilliant layout that made the whole night flow seamlessly. It was something I never would have thought of myself. Lastly, Lori Anna, who was with us on our wedding day, was amazing. She was calm, friendly, totally in charge, and just what we needed. She decorated the venue with our decorations and flowers beautifully, forced me to sit down and eat something at the reception, handled drunk wedding guests like a champ, and just generally allowed me to have the best night of my life without having to worry about a thing. I can't recommend MWW enough!

Meagan Warren

A South Carolina native, Meagan has been in the events industry since 2006 while she interned with Artisphere in Greenville, SC. After graduating with a degree in Fine Arts from Clemson University, she joined the development team at the Columbia Museum of Art, where she planned numerous black-tie affairs and donor parties. Coupled with a certification in Interior Decorating, Meagan Warren Weddings was launched in 2009. Today, Meagan plans a limited number of exclusive weddings and events annually in the Southeast.