Custom Invitations Reflect Your Personal Style

Set the tone for your special day by creating the perfect invitation that reflects your unique personality. From classic elegance to contemporary style, your save the date, rehearsal dinner, program, and reception printed items can all reflect your theme and make it a special time you will remember.

Signs, Custom Invitations, Coasters, Escort + Place Cards, Menus, Programs, Seating Charts, Table Numbers, Thank You Cards, Paper Goods, Embossing, Engraving, Letterpress, Printing, Save-The-Dates, Shower + Party Invitations, Wedding Invitations, Invitations + Paper Goods

4011 Medical Parkway, Austin, TX (512) 459-1339

Reviewed on 10/11/2011 Cynthia A

I came here because Paper Place told me Medical Parkway would do a better job than they could do. They don't have a huge selection of paper, but they were the cheapest printers I found, Mack was great to work with, and my programs came out exactly how I had envisioned in my... Read More head. They also printed, cut, and hole punched everything for me in 4 days. Which was a lifesaver because I kind of forgot about programs on my to-do list and got these done days before my wedding.

Reviewed on 3/02/2018 Katy F

We just got married and are so glad we worked with Medical Parkway Printing! MPP did design, layout, formatting, and printing for: -our invitations (includes inserts, addressed envelopes, and rsvp cards, -table numbers, -programs, -rehearsal dinner menus, -party favors,... Read More -stickers for the late night snack bags, -thank you notes and envelopes, -the seating chart (one big poster on an easel), and -a return address stamp, ALL with our signature graphic and color consistent across everything. In addition, Leah worked with another local vendor who letter-pressed the invitations, inserts, and thank you notes; this is a very nice touch that we LOVED. Working with Leah and Ben was likely more time-consuming and (maybe) more expensive than online options but it was TOTALLY worth it for the finished products and local relationships. We needed to be able to feel the papers, discuss the options, meet the people (only good thing I got out of the bridal extravaganza), over and over again, and we're so glad we did. Oooh and at the very last minute we requested some special laminated printouts of the rehearsal dinner menu and they were done within an hour! ps Pro tip: order double as many thank you notes as invitations; you'll use ty notes for life!

2018-03-02T09:23:23 Response from the vendor

Katy, it was my pleasure to meet and work with you and Thomas. Thank you for taking time to review your experience with Medical Parkway Printing. Hope you, your friends and family have many hours of fun playing cards! Best wishes for continued happiness!