4 Person Teams. It makes a difference.

When you're 100% committed to wedding day photography like we are, 1 or even 2 photographers just won't do. At Meeker Pictures, each of our wedding photography clients has a 4 person team working for them to make sure everything is perfect. 4 person teams. Only at Meeker Pictures. www.meekerweddings.com Text us 281-565-4285 (or call!)

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Vintage

Bridal Portraits, Engagement

122 Venice Street, Sugar Land, TX We are Houston based but we love to travel. (281) 565-4285

Reviewed on 10/06/2017 Janis G

We love Meeker Pictures and the whole Meeker family so much!! And that includes Lori, their Wedding Conceirge! They were our photographers for both our son's wedding last year and our daughter's wedding just last month!! We love their professionalism and their natural ability... Read More to put us all at ease. They always make us feel so well informed and well taken care of...all throughout the whole process!! They all have such fun and loving personalities that it makes it a pure joy to be photographed!! And the best part is that they are very creative at what they do and they produce outstanding photographs!! It is a wonderful, magical experience! They will always be our photographers!! Thank you Meeker Pictures!!!

Reviewed on 8/10/2017 Karen H

We are currently working with them and they have done a great job not only with our pictures but also with customer service. They are dedicated, professional, welcoming, caring and genuine. Christine loves what she does and it shows in her attitude and way of approaching people.... Read More They will make sure you have the service you need no matter what!

Reviewed on 7/17/2017 Megan H

I cannot express how much we love Meeker Pictures! Every single picture from our wedding was perfect and they got so many shots that I would have never thought to ask for. Also, having Amanda as the photo director, which many photographers don't offer, made a huge impact in... Read More making sure that everything went smoothly. Meeker Pictures will be our lifetime photographers!

Reviewed on 7/11/2017 Ellie R

FANTASTIC! I loved every minute working with Meeker! They did our engagement photos, my bridals, and the day of the wedding. They made everything easy and stress free for me while giving us beautiful and memorable photos. They also provided a photo booth for our wedding called... Read More " The Meeker Mirror" and all of our guests loved it! For our guest book we used pictures from our engagement shoot and from my bridals and they put the whole thing together for us and brought it to the venue so we didn't even have to lift a single finger. They were so professional and so well run the day of and we got every photo we wanted. I can not say enough good things about our experience with Meeker and I will recommend them to everyone I know!

Reviewed on 6/27/2017 Beth R

I am so glad we chose Meeker to photograph our daughter's wedding! They were so easy to work with, and so creative! The photos are amazing! Could not be happier!

Reviewed on 12/23/2016 Dara B

Meeker pictures were absolutely amazing! We got married at Briscoe Manor and they shoot there frequently and knew all the perfect places for the best pictures. I loved their creativity and pictures were unique to my husband and I. Mark and Christine were so easy to work with... Read More and were so professional. Amanda kept the pictures flowing smoothly and did well directing people. We also had a photo booth from Meeker and was a hit! It is a full length mirror and was so creative! I loved working with the entire team and were all so helpful and friendly! and helpful. highly recommend Meeker for wedding photography!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Lauryn M

One of the best decisions I made in the entire wedding planning process was choosing the Meeker family to be our photographers/videographers. Not only have our pictures turned out exquisitely, they have become people that we trust, admire, and respect along the way. Lori is an... Read More incredibly responsive and accommodating wedding concierge, Amanda, Christine, Sam, Mark and John Paul are the ultimate professionals, and they all bring so much joy and warmth to every conversation and photo shoot. What a blessing it has been to work with them.they come with my highest recommendafion!

First class experience

Reviewed on 7/16/2015 Laura G

Meeker Pictures is such a pleasure to work with. Prices were on the higher side of our budget, but we definitely got what we paid for. They are first-class all the way. My husband and I knew this was the right place for us as soon as we walked in their office for the... Read More consultation and smelled the warm cookies they had just taken out of their oven. We worked with Jennifer and Erika and have nothing but wonderful things to say about them. They were so fun to have around, and helped keep the mood light and happy the day-of. I barely realized that they were taking pictures during the ceremony/reception, but was stunned at the amazing moments they captured. I was even more stunned that they got the the picture collection back to us only 5 days after our wedding! They also put a wedding album together for us that is a jaw-dropper. I cannot express how thankful I am to have had Meeker Pictures capture our big day, they were worth every single penny, and then some.

Love!!!

Reviewed on 8/06/2014

Thank you so much to Christine Meeker and her studio! Our engagement pictures look absolutley AMAZING! I can't wait for my bridal portraits and our wedding day!!

Absolutely Great Results!

Reviewed on 6/15/2014 Helen L

I love the service and the final product received from Christine Meeker Pictures. Lori, the bridal concierge was extremely helpful and even called me back on her day off. My then fiance and I met with Christine, Amanda, and Lori at the studio to discuss the wedding plans and... Read More photography plans. They baked chocolate chip cookies which my then fiance loved. They listened, they had great ideas, they were very supportive and flexible. They were so easy to talk to and very pleasant. All in all, it was a great experience. On the wedding day, my entire family thought Christine's "staging" for the pictures was fun and lighthearted. We actually had a great time posing for the pictures. We got some wonderful candid pictures and some beautiful traditional pictures. I would recommend this studio to everyone. The quality and service are top notch. I am so pleased I contacted them in the first place!

Awesome pictures and great people

Reviewed on 6/11/2014 Callie

I had them for my wedding. The pictures are awesome, I loved them all. I found them through a friend. They were so nice and if you have any issues, they are definitely willing to adjust.

You are dumb if you don't use Christine!!!!!

Reviewed on 10/22/2013 Talia D

Literally the best money I spent. They did my engagement, bridals, and wedding... so the price reflects all of that. She is amazing, takes the most outstanding pictures, and she was so much more than a photographer.. she truly helped run the show and make sure everything... Read More went smoothly. She asked several times if I needed anything. She was like a second mom. The pictures are something I will cherish forever... so beautiful and special. Her and her husband make you feel so safe and comfortable, and they back up all the pictures so there's no worry of them being lost forever (I've heard horror storieslike this!!!) If you aren't sure, at least go have a consultation. You won't regret it!

Photographers for Life

Reviewed on 7/26/2013 Michelle M

Hands down the best experience of our lives from the initial consult through the engagements and our wedding day! Lori, the wedding consultant was so wonderful and flexible to work with our schedules, especially since we don't live in Houston. Our engagements and wedding photos... Read More turned out amazing! My husband and our wedding party felt comfortable and were able to have so much fun shooting with Mark, Christine, Amanda, and Erika!! The quality and trust is beyond words! We will continue to use them for the rest of our lives!

Our Photographers For Life!

Reviewed on 5/07/2013 Hannah H

My husband and I found Christine Meeker Studios on "The Knot," and we couldn't have been more pleased! The owners, Mark & Christine Meeker are incredibly personable, and made our decision an easy one. Christine photographed our engagement session, and my bridals, and was amazing... Read More every step of the way. You get what you pay for with photography, and you can't get those moments back. Photos are something that my husband and I knew we would have to pay quite a bit for, but it was expected because we both felt that this was one of the most important decisions for the wedding vendors. I thought that their prices are reasonable, considering the quality of their work. We discussed a package for all of the services that they provided, engagement photos and digital files, bridals and digital files, and wedding day and digital files....and their professionalism, knowledge and artistic eye with photography proved that we made the right decision. I have had several people ask me about our photographers, and I rave about this company any chance I get. My Dad told me after seeing my bridals at our reception, "that's the most beautiful picture I have ever seen of you." I could tell that he kinda choked up, and I heard him talk to some of his friends at the reception about the same thing. What a huge compliment to these amazing individuals! Choose Christine Meeker studios, and you will find your photographers for life!

A picture says a MILLION words!

Reviewed on 11/13/2012 Karen F

Christine, Mark and Amanda were absolutely AMAZING! It felt very personal and was so much fun!! Love them!

THE BEST!

Reviewed on 10/13/2012 Dana J

Christine Meeker studio's is the BEST! I loved working with them for my BIG DAY! I live in NYC and got married in Houston and they were so easy to work with from afar. They are so attentive to all of the details so you get the most amazing photos. And because they are a... Read More couple working together you get more images than one could imagine. I highly recommend using them for one of the most important days of your life.

Engagement Phots

Reviewed on 1/03/2012 Gina H

We used her services for engagement photos. The photographers are very enthusiastic and make you feel comfortable. We loved the engagment photos.

Best Photographers!

Reviewed on 11/17/2011 Patricia P

Christine and Mark Meeker were the photographers for my daughter's recent wedding. They were a delight to work with, professional, punctual and I would highly recommend them!

Amazed!

Reviewed on 10/18/2011 Jennifer M

I am so amazed by my bridal portraits and the wedding pictures. Jennifer and Teri were so amazing and such a pleasure to work with. I truly feel like they performed magic and could not be more thankful that I chose Christine Meeker Studios for the most important role in my... Read More special day. They made me look at photos of myself for the first time and feel beautiful!

We loved Christine Meeker!

Reviewed on 7/25/2011 Christie W

We used Christine Meeker for our photographer two weeks ago and had a blast with them! We had a great experience all around including the bridals, engagement pictures, the wedding preparations, the ceremony, and the reception. She has so many great ideas and helped make the... Read More photography stress-free for me when my mom and I had so many other things to worry about.

Christine Meeker

Reviewed on 6/20/2011 Bethany J

Christine and Mark do fantastic work. They are very friendly and down to earth and make you feel at home when you are taking pictures. It was very awesome having a married couple take pictures at the wedding and they are very fun.

SO THRILLED!

Reviewed on 5/12/2011 HEATHER B

I found Meeker Studios on Facebook. I was thrilled by their professionalism and friendliness. The quality of the photos are brilliant! They shot our Engagement Party AND our wedding! One of our Engagement Party photos actually made it on the Facebook page of the designer... Read More (who is regularly professionally hotographed and in the celebrity limelight) that created my party dress! If THAT is not proof that it was fabulous....I don't know what would be!!

Great customer service!!

Reviewed on 5/11/2011 Kelli H

Christine Meeker and her team are so awesome! They are accommodating, efficient, and easy to get ahold of! I really enjoyed all my shoots and loved all my photos! I would totally use them again!!

Picture Perfect

Reviewed on 1/28/2011 Kimberly M

I was very pleased with Christine Meeker Studios and the pictures she took for my wedding. Teri was our photographer, and did an amazing job and took lovely photos. She also did my bridals and I was very pleased. There were 2 photographers at the wedding and I felt that they did... Read More a great job at capturing everything.

Absolutely everything I wanted!

Reviewed on 6/27/2010 Charity G

My review comes a little late, but I wanted to write because I want everyone to know exactly what Christine Meekers studio means to me! I, as every bride does, was looking for the perfect photographers, someone to capture my style and everything that I wanted for lasting... Read More memories of our day. When I went to their studio for the first time I was absolutely captivated. Everyone was amazing, their studio is beautiful, wonderful yummy cookies and drinks! They talked with me about what I was wanting and showed me other work they had done.! I was hooked, so I booked and I cant say enough how happy I am with them and all they did! I can't wait to go back when we have important milestones in our lives. Christine and Mark are so awesome and they were so pleasant to work with and I really look forward to working with them again soon! They were there way before time of the wedding to capture "prewedding moments" and Christine was so helpful in calming me and talking me through everything that was going on (I wasnt allowed to watch ;) ). We got a 20X24 pic from our engagement shoot to hang at the wedding and BOY I cant tell you how many people were so jealous of that pic "we want to be captured like that" and "O my goodness who took these pictures" , and "I want love like that" - they capture the feelings, not only the moment and I can not express enough how meaningful that is! Those are the comments I get on our pics! Thank you so much Christine and Mark Meeker! Hope to see you soon!

Meet The Events Director

Amanda Meeker

I've been reading wedding magazines since I was 4. I'm married now for 3 years and I still can't help buying them at the grocery store check out lane. Hopeless romantic. Usually found laughing out loud. Amanda Meeker.