Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Equipment, Rentals + Equipment

A2f84579 05f6 4400 aa0c 4597c7a89d92~rs 100

Reviewed on 12/16/2017 Stephanie O

We used MegaBeat Entertainment for our DJ, Photobooth and the uplighting. I could not have been happier. Chris, the DJ, completely nailed it. I didn't want certain line dance songs played and he didn't play them. I thought it would have been hard with the championship game... Read More going on to get people dancing, but the way Chris interacted and flowed the night was perfect! Guests were dancing all night! The photo booth was awesome and a great time. The uplighting was exact. When I walked into the room at the Statehouse, it literally took my breath away to see it all come together. I would recommend Chris and his company any day to anyone!

Reviewed on 12/02/2017 Stephanie O

Could not be happier!! We used MegaBeat for the DJ, haze machine, photo booth and floral. From the first meeting we could see how passionate and professional Chris and Jennifer are. They made every step of the way seamless, listened to exactly what we wanted and also had great... Read More advice when we asked for it. The flow of the music had all ages on the dance floor the entire night..everyone had a blast! They gave us options for our photo booth printouts so we had our names, date and OSU icons at the bottom. And the floral, cannot say enough great things about Jennifer and her designs. I was BLOWN AWAY!! Floral was a tough process for me because every meeting I had was way too expensive and said what I wanted wasn’t realistic. Jennifer worked with me to get exactly what I wanted and at a reasonable price. Our wedding was a couple of months ago and I am still getting compliments. Even the staff at the venue said it was the most gorgeous setup that they had seen. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!! You will not be disappointed and you will have fun planning with them along the way:)

Reviewed on 11/21/2017 Rachel C

Chris at MegaBeat did the music for our ceremony and reception for our July 9, 2017 wedding. He was an absolute pleasure to work with and answered any questions we had in a timely and helpful manner. He made the atmosphere of the whole day absolutely perfect, and I would... Read More definitely recommend him to anyone looking for a good DJ in the Columbus area!

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Ashleigh O

Chris and his team flawlessly executed our wedding ceremony and reception. We used their DJ and photobooth services for our October Wedding. Their team showed up early and needed little instruction or guidance throughout the day making our wedding stress-free and enjoyable. Our... Read More guests loved the ladies working the photobooth and commented time and time again how fun they were throughout the reception. We highly recommend MegaBeat's services.

Reviewed on 7/14/2017 McKell S

MegaBeat is the entire reason that my wedding day was so absolutely perfect. This company has the best DJ, florist, and photo booth ever. Chris and Jen went above and beyond doing their jobs. Not only was the music fantastic, the flowers beautiful, and the photo booth a giant... Read More hit, but they're the sweetest people ever and make your day a blast. They help you in any way they can, even if it's not part of their job. Thanks MegaBeat!

Reviewed on 7/13/2017 Kassie G

MegaBeat Entertainment was awesome. They did everything we wanted and more. My guests did nothing but compliment. They played music for everyone and mixed it perfectly. Their photobooth is top notch and a lot of fun. It's one of the only ones that you can sit down in and... Read More fit a bunch of people in it! Great company!

Reviewed on 7/13/2017 Mallory L

We used MegaBeat Entertainment for our wedding and we couldn't have been happier. From the equipment to the professionalism they were perfect. Great music, great photobooth, great people. Highly recommended!!

Reviewed on 6/10/2017 Randi R

We used MegaBeat Entertainment for our wedding and we coudn't have been happier. Very professional in appearance, equipment and style. High energy and the guests had nothing but compliments! A great night!

Reviewed on 5/21/2017 Shawna B

Chris and Jenny made our wedding so special. I never worried about anything! Our venue was fairly small and Chris was able to accommodate! He kept us on track and even went above beyond what was required! From the music, flowers, and coordinating I just can't thank Chris and... Read More Jenny enough!!!!!!!

Reviewed on 5/12/2017 Wendy C

We used chris from MegaBeat and we got his dj, photobooth and uplighting package which was the best price I could find anywhere. We were at nationwide hotel and conference center and Chris's uplighting made the decor look spectacular. Everything was extremely high end and... Read More looked like a million bucks. MegaBeat had the crowd pumping during the grand entrance and had the dance floor packed all night. The photobooth was a great add on and a great price. I would recommend them to anyone.

Reviewed on 5/12/2017 Michael V

We had MegaBeat dj our wedding on May 6 this year at tall timbers. It was a day wedding so we didn't think people would dance. We were wrong. MegaBeat got people up on the dance floor the entire day! I couldn't have been happier. From the high energy grand entrance to the... Read More last song of the day was perfect. Thank you and I highly recommend MegaBeat!

Reviewed on 5/12/2017 Chris S

MegaBeat was awesome! They did everything perfectly and the night was a party just like we wanted. High energy dance floor and perfect lighting. I couldn't ask for more.

Reviewed on 5/11/2017 Emily B

Our wedding was last year. Everything up until the wedding day was great. My husband and I met with Chris a few times to discuss cost, timeline, etc. The day of the wedding, when we arrived to the reception venue, the DJ (can't remember his name) came out to tell us Chris... Read More couldn't be there so he'd be filling in. Fine. No problem. But he didn't have the little script we had planned out when announcing the wedding party and it just made me nervous. The music played was what we wanted but we didn't get the "amp up the crowd" experience we had hoped for.

Reviewed on 9/26/2016 Colleen M

Chris was incredible, professional, and certainly one of our favorite vendors! He kept the party going, was wonderful to work with during our planning process, and a great coordinator throughout the whole wedding evening. I would highly recommend others use him as well.

Reviewed on 7/21/2016 Jessica T

Chris was an amazing DJ. He worked with us to plan both the ceremony and reception music for us and was even able to attend our tasting at the venue to show us some lighting in the venue. He ran the night in a professional and fun way and had everyone up and dancing. It was... Read More a fantastic day. The only tiny hiccup was during the ceremony, the wrong song was on briefly while the wedding party walked down the aisle. It was quickly fixed though and to be honest I didn't even notice. My husband pointed it out to me later. I would definitely recommend MegaBeat to anyone looking for a fun, professional DJ.

Reviewed on 6/20/2016 Courtney R

Chris and Jennifer were amazing ! So lucky to have them , they were so helpful with everything !!!

Reviewed on 12/12/2015

Mega Beat provided us with excellent service. Very professional, very organized and knew what they were talking about. He has every song ever thought of, and even had a ton of greek music, which my dad loved! They know what they are doing and ran the night exactly how we... Read More wanted it. Thank you again!

Reviewed on 12/12/2015

I couldn't say enough about Megabeat. Eric was spot on with the flow of the night and only played the music we loved. There were no "awkward silence" moments that I have seen at other weddings I have been to. The photo booth is great. The professional sleek look didn't... Read More make it stick out like a sore thumb, and the quality of the pictures were the best. My grandma, who is in a wheelchair was able to wheel in and wheel out with ease, and I appreciate the staff for helping her and my other guests! Thank you!

Reviewed on 12/12/2015

Mega Beat was perfect. Very well organized and knows the business. If we had a question, he answered and didn't just put on a front. Very friendly and always willing to help out. He came to our rehearsal because our officiant couldn't and pretty much planned and set up the... Read More entire wedding. I couldn't thank him enough.

Reviewed on 12/12/2015

Chris and his staff was the best. They were professional and their equipment was high end. The bose system was so much better for our room and the look of our wedding. The sound was incredible! I would recommend him and his staff for any event if you want the best!

Reviewed on 11/17/2015

Chris and Eric from Mega Beat were awesome. All the guests, young and old were on the floor and having a great time! Thank you guys again!

Reviewed on 11/17/2015

Chris was great with handling all the requests. He was patient and outgoing. He didn't miss a beat the entire night. I would recommend!

Reviewed on 11/17/2015

We used Mega Beat and we wanted to say they did an amazing job at our reception. We are beyond happy that we chose them to be our DJ. We will definitely recommend you! Our night was perfect!

Reviewed on 11/17/2015

We used Chris from Mega Beat and we could not have been happier. He played all the right music to make our wedding day extra special. He helped with all the planning along the way. I appreciated everything he did and would recommend him to any one. His photo booth and his... Read More wife (the florist) is also the best!

Reviewed on 11/14/2015

DJ Chris and the staff at Mega Beat is Awesome. DJ Chris and the photo booth staff were very personable and the guests loved them! Chris brought his projector and screen to keep the OSU game on for the guys and yet he still kept the Dance floor FULL! I couldn't say enough... Read More about him and Mega Beat. I would recommend him for anyone!