St. Louis Best Luxury Wedding Photo Booths

Megalux Photo Booth creates the complete luxury photo experience, providing fun custom photo booth rentals for your event or occasion! We have the absolute best priced packages in the entire St. Louis area. Don't book your photo booth until you've been to MegaluxPhotoBooth.com first! We are always responsive to inquiries, flexible on customized requests, on-time with event set-up, and providing a memorable experience for you and your guests! We have premade packages that start off at $495 & includes most things our competitors would nickel and dime you for. We offer choices between physical booth, open air booth, step & repeat with backdrop, green screen, and so much more. We have fast unlimited photo printing as well as social media kiosks for guests to cherish and share! #Megaluxbooth

Photo + Video

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Photo, On-Site Printing, Photo Props, Video Booths, Photo Booths, Social Media Sharing

2347 Grissom Dr., St. Louis, MO St. Louis, St. Charles & surrounding areas (314) 328-5892

Reviewed on 11/13/2017 Tori G

We hired Megalux Photo Booth for our wedding in October and wow were we impressed. Mike was a pleasure to work with and very professional, we couldn't be happier with our decision. They had a wide variety of props, unlimited prints, and a guest book for people to sign by their... Read More photos. We loved getting to read through all of the comments the next day. Mike and his team were a blast to work with, they were full of energy which really contributed to the experience for all of our guests. Would definitely hire Megalux again!

Reviewed on 7/29/2017 Samiah K

I cannot give enough praise and thanks to this company for being a part of my wedding two weeks ago. I knew I wanted a really unique photobooth experience for my wedding guests, so I did extra research to find the perfect vendor. Michael went above and beyond to answer all my... Read More questions, accommodate special requests and make it a truly memorable experience for us. I still have guests texting me saying how awesome the photobooth was. I strongly recommend this company to make your event standout from the rest, you will not be disappointed! Samiah

Reviewed on 5/27/2017 Jamie D

Very professional and our money was very well spent. The props were very appropriate for our bridal shower and very accommodating. most luxurious booth on the market and it was a hit at the bridal shower.

Mike Barber

Michael, the owner of Megalux has been a photographer for over 10 years and worked as a developer in the I.T. industry for just as long. He loves his wife of 6 years as well as his newborn son, and his animal trio consisting of 2 cats and 1 dog. He owned and operated a wildly successful nightlife company focusing on event planning & large scale events in multiple cities for 6 years. He’s man that does what he enjoys, plans everything to a T, and most importantly takes what he does seriously. So rest assured your event will go off without a hitch when booking with Megalux Photo booth!