Authentic Photography for the Adventurous Couple!

*Special for remaining 2017 Wedding dates - Inquire Today!* My goal is to artfully tell your love story from beginning to end. I'm obsessed with all the little details, candid moments and genuine smiles that define who you are as a couple. I would be so honored to capture your day and leave you with stunning images that will tell the story of your commitment forever. I can't wait to discuss all your exciting wedding details!

Artistic, Classic, Documentary

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

Washington, Oregon, Destination Weddings (352) 406-6538
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 9/22/2017 Angela L

I worked with Megan last week as a fellow vendor, and cannot speak highly enough. As a fellow wedding photographer I know what it takes to photograph a wedding day. It takes much more than the ability to technically take excellent photos. It takes tact in handling many... Read More situations and personalities, excellent time management, a positive yet professional personality, ability to communicate effectively, coming up with poses on the spot. Megan does all of this with flying colors. Immediately, I knew I would be asking her to also work with me - because she is outstanding! Don't let her kind, calm demeanor fool you....she's not just chillin' - she's on the BALL balancing a million things like a CHAMP!

Reviewed on 9/11/2017 Susie C

Megan did an outstanding job at my wedding. on July 16, 2017. I am picky and I couldn't be more happy. More than one friend who viewed her photos on social media said they were the best wedding photos they had ever seen! She is professional, gives great direction, knows how... Read More to have a good time while doing it, and has a great eye for backgrounds, colors, moods, everything. I had six bridesmaids, six groomsmen, lots of family and overall, 130 guests. She brought an assistant photographer who also did a great job. She asked for lots of detail beforehand (who we needed formal photos of, any awkward situations to avoid, etc) ahead of time so when it was time to take formal family shots after the ceremony, she zipped through it. Also, I am not a natural in front of the camera but she knew how to work with me, get me loosen up and capture me in the most flattering light. The formals were great, she got a lot of candids and seemed to go out of her way to make sure she got some of our family members too which is so nice to have. I can't recommend Megan enough! Also, I am so happy to support a young entrepreneur!

Reviewed on 6/11/2017 Jessie K

Megan photographed our destination Hawaiian elopement in May 2017. The pictures were TO. DIE. FOR. Megan has a gift of using the natural light and scenery to create the dreamiest pictures you’ll ever see. She made my husband and I feel very at ease in front of the camera with... Read More her fun personality, which comes across as genuine laughter and smiles in our pictures. She was also very organized with our timeline, kept everyone on track, and created a stress-free day. I would hire Megan for any future photography in a heartbeat.

Reviewed on 5/10/2017 Cheyanne M

Megan was an absolute dream to work with, from the initial consultation (which was over Skype, by the way) to how quickly we received our gallery. As Matt and I planned our elopement, there were two things I had to have: A wedding dress that I adored, and a phenomenal... Read More photographer. And from the very beginning that was Megan! Not only did she take breathtaking pictures, she also helped me plan my elopement - From suggesting hair/make up and florists to moving the pictures to Oregon so that we had sun on a very rainy day. I also want to speak to how comfortable she made Matt and I feel in front of the camera. Matt is in the military and to get him to smile in a picture is a job in itself. In fact, when I first contacted her, I ended the email with "While I'm the girl that cheeses too much, he's the one not to cheese at all". Therefore, when I received the gallery a few days ago, I was floored. Nearly 99% (give or take a little) had a very "smiley" husband. That's because of Megan and the techniques she uses. If you're looking for the wedding photographer (or anything else!) that is going to capture the love that you and your partner have, don't look any further - It's Megan!

2017-05-11T13:26:27 Response from the vendor

Cheyanne, You and Matt are the sweetest! Your kind review reminds me that clients like you are the reason why I do what I do. I'm so happy to have captured your elopement and even happier with how satisfied you are with the experience. Thank... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 2/28/2017 Paige W

Megan began as a friend-of-a-friend who was new to the area in which we were living at the time of our engagement and we are so glad we were introduced! From our engagement shoot (in which WE were so awkward and inexperienced, but Megan's fun personality and professionalism... Read More helped us get some beautiful shots), through the planning stages (she is truly a wedding GURU and helped us figure out how our day would flow well beyond photography details), and finally to the big day, we were so impressed by Megan and her team and always felt that we were in good hands. We had an out-of-town wedding and Megan was so excited to research the location and arrive to town early to scope out the best spots and light. She's great at thinking on her feet if the light isn't right or there's bird poop on the helipad (yes, you read that right). We love our photos and think you will love the photos you receive from Megan, too!

2017-02-28T19:25:26 Response from the vendor

Awe Paige! Thank you so much for the kind words! I loved getting to spend time with the two of you during your engagement session and was beyond ecstatic to travel to New York for your big day. It was completely perfect and so much... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/22/2016 Carley B

We are obsessed with our pictures by Megan! She did both our engagement session and our wedding and I could not imagine having used any one else. She is so patient, professional, and knows how to make anyone comfortable in front of a camera. Megan is also extremely adventurous... Read More and willing to try new things! I loved our wedding pictures so much I had her travel for a photo shoot with some of the animals at the sanctuary where I volunteer. She managed to perfectly capture moments between us and our animals which is no easy feat as they dont sit still for long! We hope to make it to WA soon for a session in the mountains. I can't wait to see her again!

2016-09-24T15:33:57 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the kind words Carley! It was a blessing to be able to capture your wedding before we relocated. I think your photos could make halloween inspired weddings's a trend. ;) You were such a beautiful bride and your day was absolutely stunning!

Reviewed on 9/22/2016 Caitlin J

Megan took our wedding pictures and we couldn't be more pleased with how they turned out! She was there leading the way and didn't miss a step! I would highly recommend her for all photography needs! She is such a sweet person and truly enjoys what she does!

2016-09-24T15:37:50 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the sweet words! It was such an honor to photograph your day and I can't wait to watch your family grow. :)

Reviewed on 9/22/2016 Kaylee W

If you're looking for an awesome photographer, I highly recommend Megan. Megan took photos of our wedding and we are in LOVE the whole album. Along with taking beautiful photos she is so sweet and a true professional. Thank you Megan! ☺️

2016-09-24T15:37:32 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! It was such an honor to photograph your day and I can't wait to watch your family grow. :)

Reviewed on 9/22/2016 Sierra F

Megan did our engagement pictures and we absolutely love them! She was willing to brave the bugs, climb through the woods, and get in the water to capture the perfect shots of us at the springs. She is extremely passionate about adventure and her job which shines through in the... Read More photos. She is also extremely professional, returning photos quickly. If you're looking for a high-quality experience we definitely recommend Megan.

2016-09-24T15:34:57 Response from the vendor

Thank you Sierra! You two we're well worth the bugs and I loved how the photos turned out! I can't wait for your wedding in December!

Reviewed on 9/21/2016 Byank W

I absolutely love Megan and her photos! She took photos for my wedding, newborn photos of my son and some fun photos when he was one years old. She is so patient, creative and so wonderful to work with. She makes you feel comfortable and makes you laugh for the precious photos... Read More that I will cherish for ever! I highly recommend her.

2016-09-24T15:35:45 Response from the vendor

Byanka, you are too sweet! Thank you for the kind words. I am so grateful to have captured those moments for you friend!

Megan Montalvo

I love real moments, the outdoors, my two fur-babies Mishka + Henri, sweet tea, traveling + of course my husband, Raven. After relocating from Florida to Washington, I launched MMP + began capturing love in a new part of the country. Happily photographing weddings since 2014, I often contend that the connection with your photographer is equally as important as their skill. When you connect with your photographer on a personal level, it always results in more organic photographs that make you remember how you you felt in that moment + that’s exactly what I strive to do.