Is this your business? claim it now

Megan Nefediew Photography

Vancouver, WA

Vancouver, WA

Above and beyond

Reviewed on 9/18/2014 Ashley K

Megan is AMAZING! Not only are her photos beautiful but she practically ran the whole show, from setting up a wedding day time line to reminding us what we should be doing next, and coaxing reluctant groomsmen into posing nicely. My husband and I were very comfortable with her from the very start with our engagement session and I trusted her absolutely on our big day.

The BEST photographer!

Reviewed on 8/06/2012 Mjere S

I hired Megan for my July wedding at McMenamin's Grand Lodge. She was amazing! We met twice before the wedding, once at a consult and once for our engagement photos, at which time we went over the wedding day schedule. She was professional, warm and friendly, and an excellent communicator. On the day of the wedding she worked tirelessly to get every shot, and even went above and beyond the call of duty to help bustle my dress, get me a glass of champagne, and keep us track with our order of events. The photos turned out great, and we got tons of shots of everyone! I will be recommending her to any bride I talk with.

Awesome and economical

Reviewed on 3/09/2012 Athena D

I had an incredibly low cost wedding, I think I spent like $3500 max on everything. I found Megan on craigslist and heavens to betsy what a steal! She did an amazing job on the photos was actually at the wedding venue before I was which I found to be a sigh of relief because, some people have problems finding my brothers old place. The photos came out awesome, she was there all day long and was a pleasure to work with everyone loved her. Keep up the good work Megan!

So So So Fantastic!

Reviewed on 9/27/2011 Andrea B

Megan is an amazing photographer! My husband and I planned a destination wedding and contacted Megan for engagement photos at home. Our photos turned out so great I asked her about traveling with us to our destination wedding. She gave us a great quote and off we went. Megan was by my side the whole day and captured every special moment. If you are looking for a wedding photographer in the Portland/Vancouver area, OR for a fantastic photographer to travel with you to your destination wedding give Megan a call. You will be glad you did!

It doesn't get any better than this....

Reviewed on 1/10/2011 Ali S

Megan is AMAZING!!!! She cannot be compared to any other photographer (especially for the price!). Megan did our engagement and wedding photos. After a family member saw our engagement pictures, he immediately emailed me for Megan's contact info so that he could book a family Christmas portrait. Megan is great with all ages and group sizes (she was amazing with my husband's HUGE family [about 40 or 50 people in some of the family shots], too). We are planning to do a "trash the dress" session with her this spring/summer. After working with Megan, you will never want to work with anyone else....ever. :D

The Best there Is!!!!

Reviewed on 11/21/2010 Karin N

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Megan!!! We had our engagement and wedding photos done by her. Cannot express how blessed we were to find her! Our pictures came out gorgeous!!! She is just an amazing person and a truly gifted photographer! You can bet that Megan will be doing ALL of our future family photography sessions! I refuse to use another photographer!!! :)

Quality, Talent, and Budget friendly all in one!

Reviewed on 9/22/2010 Jennifer H

What a fantastic photographer! Does great work at such a budget friendly price! Did both engagement session and wedding photography and we were so happy with how they both turned out. Would recommend to anyone. She has such a great personality to fit in and not make you uncomfortable. And she has such a creative eye. Will use her again for anniversary pictures next year!

TO Megan Nefediew Photography