So this is long overdue, (post wedding recovery takes awhile, hey) but I absolutely had to make sure that Megan's work on my wedding did not happen without me acknowledging how absolutely AMAZING she is !!! Today our wedding photos went live on...
Style Me Pretty which to me is the ultimate accolade demonstrating what a top rate photographer Megan is!! Yes Megan is a premium priced photographer in our area, but this is absolutely the one place you should spend money on your wedding--she is worth every penny and more!!!!
Photography was probably the top wedding priority for me after booking a venue and something that is just important to me in general, so I absolutely wanted to make sure that I had the best of the best for my special day. From the second I looked at Megan's website and Instagram and I was immediately blown away by her aesthetic (which was a refreshing change after looking at many other vendors in my area whose pages to be frank were a hot mess). But even more importantly, Megan was great from the first phone call I received from her (about 30 seconds after I sent a request for her pricing, so yes she is prompt). When I picked up the phone and chatted with her, I thought I was speaking to a long lost friend. We shared a love of beautiful photography, tacos, and TRAVEL!! I immediately felt comfortable and knew that she would not only make my wedding day look beautiful, she would help me feel at ease during the whole process.
I cannot say enough good things about how fantastic working with Megan is.
1. Her work is FLAWLESS. You will have a million (give or take) great photos from your engagement shoot and wedding day. She gets amazing detail shots, and is great at capturing your story and the story of the day vs. a bunch a fake looking posed photos.
2. She gets to know you and your fiance and makes you feel at ease from booking her, to engagement photos, and of course on the wedding day.
3. She uses knowledge about you as a couple to capture the essence that is your relationship in every photo.
4. She will have your husband looking like he belongs on the cover of GQ!!!!! (so don't worry for any camera shy grooms)
5. She goes the extra mile (sends wedding tips, brings elements to help style, will put together a day or timeline, captures shots you would never think of, etc.)
6. She has a top rate team (second shooter and assistant) who work just as diligently as she.
7. She is prompt. I felt I received sneak peaks and the actual photos quicker than I even expected.
I could go on, but I'm pretty sure I am running out of words, so in summary, Megan is BOMB! Make sure if you are even considering Megan, book early! Work this great does not go unnoticed and you'll want to get her as soon as you can :-) I can't wait to have a vow renewal, or some other excuse to work with Megan again!