Engagement

Getting Engaged, Wedding

Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Dylan M

I can't say enough good things about Megan! From her bubbly and fun personality to her absolutely stunning photographs, she truly is the whole package. Keeping a big group of people on task can be difficult, but Megan efficiently captured all the moments we wanted while also... Read More keeping everyone laughing and having a good time. To top it off, she had all of our photos ready for us only 10 days after the wedding!! Megan played a huge role in the fun we had on our wedding day and we are so in love with our pictures!

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Nicole C

I did a boudoir session with Megan and it was perfect. She was so easy to work with and made me feel comfortable and confident! She has amazing talent and connects so well with the client. I would definitely recommend her to anyone!

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Kate

I had the pleasure of working with Megan for my engagement shoot this past August, and cannot wait until she shoots my wedding in April! Megan took the time to capture the best engagement photos for myself and my handsome groom! She got to know us as a couple throughout the... Read More session and really captured the essense of how my fiance and I function - through laughter and fun!

Reviewed on 10/10/2016

Megan was the photographer for my older sister's wedding. She did an incredible job at ensuring that all of us felt comfortable and beautiful, while keeping an eye on the details to help us look our best. She also kept us laughing the whole time, and took the time to ensure that... Read More all of the "important" pictures were taken so the people that mean the most to us were included. The end product was as beautiful as the wedding itself! I cannot recommend her highly enough.

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Libby F

Megan was 100% the photographer we wanted for our wedding (and beyond!). Leading up to the wedding, she was so much fun to work and knew all the right questions to ask, while providing great insights regarding timing, reminders for bridesmaids, etc. She even sent me the most... Read More adorable bride prep package including day of must-haves like lip gloss, stress reliever face mask, candies, an more! Then, come the wedding day itself, she kept the bridesmaids and me laughing and having fun while leading us all though shots that captured a perfect mix of fun and sincere moments. She is highly skilled as a photographer, and her endearing personality kept everyone at-ease, which I really appreciated on a day as exciting/stressful as my wedding! The photography was STUNNING and was returned to us very quickly and with a very sweet note. It was easy to download photos from her website and we also received a flash drive with all the pictures, both of which were very convenient ways to manage the pictures. Overall, Megan Noll was truly an 11 out of 10. I highly recommend her to anyone looking for a photographer!

Reviewed on 9/26/2016 Courtney E

Choosing Megan and her team to photograph our wedding was the smartest decision we could've made. She is warm, thoughtful, professional and incredibly fun to be around. Her energy helps drive the schedule of the day without making the bride feel rushed or stressed. The images... Read More from our engagement session are SO beautiful and the teasers from our wedding day are lovely, I can't wait to see the rest. She understands the perfect light to capture gorgeous, romantic photos. She helped direct our large wedding party and kept us on schedule...she didn't miss a thing. We would choose her again in a heartbeat, we just loved her!

Reviewed on 9/05/2016 Hugh M

I will preface this by saying I'm a guy which means I really don't like having my picture taken but I will wear what I am asked to, stand where I am asked to and smile when asked to. In choosing a photographer what was most important to me was that my wife, Denette, get the... Read More pictures she wanted. The pictures were beyond important to her for many, many reasons. Denette had a vision of what she wanted our day to be and how it should be captured on film forever. To say Megan knocked it out of the park would be the understatement of a lifetime. Megan took the time to understand us as a couple and the journey of how we got to our big day and the photos reflected that and more. Denette is beyond happy and so excited to share our photos as we start our life together. As for me, since my wife's happiness is the most important thing in the world to me I will be forever grateful to Megan.

Reviewed on 7/13/2016 Meredith L

I absolutely love Megan Noll Photography! She was exactly what you would want in a photographer; professional, fun, and kind. We live in NYC, but were married in Cincinnati. When booking our engagement session, Megan was so flexible in working around our limited schedule. She... Read More seemed to genuinely care about our wedding day and how our pictures would turn out. Our pictures came back quickly, and are SO beautiful! They are exactly what I was looking for; timeless! My family and whole wedding party commented on how awesome she was to work with. I would recommend her to anyone who is looking for a wedding photographer!

Reviewed on 7/10/2016 Allison S

Megan was fantastic. We couldn’t have been happier with anyone other than her as our photographer. We felt incredibly comfortable with her, from our initial consult, to our engagement shoot, to the wedding day, and everywhere in-between. She went well above and beyond her duties... Read More as a photographer and she was a pleasure to have her help us document our special day. Her timeless aesthetic makes for beautiful photos that will stand the test of time.

Reviewed on 6/14/2016 Alexa W

Megan Noll saved the day for my sister when her photographer didn't show for her wedding so when I saw what she did in a hectic situation when she had no idea she would be photographing a wedding that day I decided to book her for my own wedding! My sister's pictures turned out... Read More perfect and happy to say that mine did as well. She has a great vision when it comes to poses, background. lighting, etc. and she captured so many great pictures that I wasn't even expecting. Some of the best pictures of my wedding day are pictures she took when we weren't paying attention like the garter toss, first dances, etc. I think the worst part is trying to find space to hang up all my wedding pics because there are so many good ones I want to display around my house! I would definitely recommend Megan Noll Photography as your engagement and wedding photographer!

Reviewed on 6/01/2016 Laura H

Reviewed on 5/29/2016

Megan was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding day. Her work is truly incredible, but her skill-set goes far beyond her output. During our wedding, Megan was able to corral a crazy 18 person wedding party, three different families and managed to keep us all on time!... Read More She went well beyond what was expected, and was a joy to work with. We recommend her to anyone getting married!

Reviewed on 5/24/2016 Amber S

Megan was an absolute DREAM to work with. I had vetted out several photographers at the beginning of our wedding process, with Megan be in one of them. At first, we went a different route, only to find months down the line our former photographer was expecting...on our due date!... Read More I rushed to message Megan in my frantic state and not only was she able to calm my nerves, but she walked me through her process and got to know myself and my husband through her professionalism and bubbly demeanor. She makes you feel like you've been friends for a long time! This meant a lot to me as I wanted our photos to capture our genuine reactions, not stiff poses. From our engagement leading all the way into the big day, Megan and her team were EXCEPTIONAL. She is just as excited about the photography she captures as you are to see them. Megan kept the day fun, light and was there to help myself and all of the bridal party with anything we needed. She truly is top-notch and if I could book her for every large event in my life, I would without hesitation. Megan is a true artist, a great business woman and a wedding day life-saver. You will be blown away by her talent and how she can capture your special moment in the most beautiful way.

Reviewed on 5/24/2016 Danielle W

Our wedding was in April 2016 and I loved working with Megan! She is easy to work with, organized, and our pictures turned out gorgeous! Throughout our wedding day I was incredibly thankful for Megan and her crew. They were both fun and professional, from carrying my... Read More ridiculously heavy train, to keeping us on schedule, and even finding our flower girl when she wandered and giving her a piggy back ride back to the picture spot. I couldn't have asked for anything more!

Reviewed on 5/24/2016

Megan shot our wedding and absolutely NAILED it! The photos are beyond what we could've hoped for. She captured the day with poise and perfection. This is my first recommendation to anyone!

Reviewed on 5/24/2016

I recommend Megan to ANYONE. Our wedding was captured perfectly. Megan is such a professional in every aspect. She also cares deeply for her clients and their needs. She really goes the extra mile. I have received multiple thank you's from her in the mail from memory boxes of... Read More prints to wedding magazines and chocolate. Who would ever expect this from a photographer? Even after our wedding was over we still can feel the love. Thank you Megan for everything you've done for us.

Reviewed on 5/24/2016

I loved, loved, loved working with Megan during our engagement session and on our wedding day! She was beyond amazing throughout the entire process and I could tell that she puts a lot of work into making her client's feel special. It's obvious how much she truly cares about her... Read More clients. I would recommend Megan Noll Photography to anyone looking to have beautiful keepsakes of their wedding. We recently received some prints from our wedding and they are breathtaking. Thank you Megan for everything!!!

Reviewed on 5/24/2016

Megan is wonderful! So energetic, sweet and funny. She creates a very comfortable and relaxed environment and takes incredible pictures!

Reviewed on 11/29/2015 Brett S

We are so enamored by our experience with Megan Noll Photography! Megan was with us every step of the way. She was professional, kind, and helpful as we prepared for the big day. Her confidence and organizational skills on the day of were so helpful to get all of our shots... Read More within a small time frame. We never felt stressed or frantic because Megan is so calm and composed. The final images are absolutely beautiful, and we could not be happier. :)

Reviewed on 11/25/2015 Emily M

Absolutely perfect! Megan Noll photography was more than perfect for our wedding day! When searching for a photographer I was initially drawn to Megan's pictures from the website. The quality and clarity of the pictures are outstanding. But then, when I met Megan I was even... Read More more impressed and knew that she was going to be the perfect photographer for me! She is so sweet, sincere, and has a great upbeat positive personality! This was amazing when it came to directing a very large family for photos. From our engagement pictures to post wedding she has been more than awesome! Megan checked in with me every step of the way. I have never had to worry about reaching out to her because she has always reached out to me first. This was such a blessing, because it was one less thing I had to worry about. Megan literally thinks of everything for you! And not to mention spoils you with her thoughtfulness! She makes you feel like your wedding is top priority (even though I know she has a ton of other brides to check in on)! When it came to wedding day things were crazy. Me and my girls were running behind; I started to get really stressed because we had missed our time period we allotted for bridal party photos before the wedding. Megan was so calming during everything! She came up with a quick plan and ensured me that we would get the photos. Megan and her team were so help in gathering the family together, fluffing my dress and veil, and making sure we got the right shot! After the wedding my husband and I were so impressed with the quick turn around of receiving all of our photos digitally! And the amount of pictures in our gallery was more than I could have ever imagined! Megan and her team were able to capture every single emotion of the wedding day. I can't thank her and her team enough! These are pictures that we will have for a life time! And not only are the pictures amazing, but we had such a positive experience with Megan Noll Photography that we look forward to using this business again in the future! I highly recommend Megan Noll Photography to anyone looking for outstanding pictures for their wedding day. You only get one chance to have someone capture the day, and it is so worth it to put that giant responsibility on a trustworthy photographer!

Reviewed on 11/05/2015 Catie P

We all dream of having the perfect engagement, but just imagine when someone is there to capture it all in beautiful photographs! It was a hot summer day as my now-husband, Rob, and I were walking along the Ohio River. Little did I know, Rob and Megan had been planning this... Read More moment for several weeks. The perfect time of day for optimal lighting, the best locations to give us great background scenery- she really thought of everything. I will never forget the feeling I had when Megan jumped out from behind a tree (in khakis and a green shirt....great camouflage!) with her camera. It was such a whirlwind that I forgot everything Rob said along with both of our reactions, so it was a blessing to have Megan there to give us those memories we can keep forever. It did not even stop there, the best part was a surprise engagement session around Covington afterwards! Again, Megan pulled out all the stops and directed us to the best locations, guided us through natural poses, and found amazing backdrops while we just got to sit back and enjoy ourselves. These are my favorites because she was able to capture our raw excitement in every photo! Megan was very quick in getting the photos back to us (just under 2 weeks!) and gave us several sneak peeks while we waited. Rob made a great decision when choosing Megan for this special day, she was the key to making it absolutely perfect!

Reviewed on 11/03/2015

Oh my gosh, I cannot even begin to say enough about Megan and her team at Roselle Photography!! Her and her husband along with her sister were so accommodating on our cold fall day! Not only were our pictures outstanding, this team is thoughtful, caring and thinks of everything!... Read More Her husband even left the car running for me to warm up in and had blankets ready for my flowers girls to wrapped up in :) Megan captured every wonderful moment of our amazing day with such artful elegance and even managed to make me look great while crying during the first look with my brother who surprised me by coming home from his Marine training. Her photos are beautiful, she is wonderful and a joy to work with, and you will never be sorry for a moment that you chose her to capture the magic of your wedding day-or any event for that matter!!! Perfection!!!

Reviewed on 11/02/2015 terry w

Wedding 10/3/2015- no matter what I say for this review or how great I make it sound...Megan and crew are beyond that! Absolutely goes above and beyond. She is so fun..caring..thoughtful and super talented! I am the mother of the bride so I wanted everything perfect and Megan... Read More did not disappoint..she was worth every dollar! Love her!

Reviewed on 11/02/2015 Jimmy C

Absolutely no words!! Best photographer you could possibly ask for! So helpful, so kind, so great at keeping everyone in line and on task!(which is SUCH a huge bonus on a busy wedding day) Our photos were nothing less than spectacular! I am so incredibly happy with everything we... Read More received back! Megan captures photos that match personalities so well, she loosens everyone up and makes photography a breeze! My husband loves all the pictures as much as myself, he was incredibly happy with our results! We are both so very very thankful for Megan and her wonderful team! If you need quality, beautiful photos with an awesome laid back and wonderful woman, you need ROSELLE (MEGAN NOLL PHOTOGRAPHY)!!!

Reviewed on 9/01/2015

After we got engaged, I researched and researched and RESEARCHED photographers. When I came across Roselle Photography, my search was over! I instantly fell in love with Megan's style. . . Then I met her and I fell in love with her adorable personality! She is so sweet, and... Read More made wedding planning so easy! She offered ideas and was always available for questions! She's just an overall sweet person, and her pictures are AMAZING! We love, love, love our wedding photos. She captured exactly who we are in those pictures, and we are so impressed with her! We also lucked out that her second shooter was her equally sweet little sister! She takes amazing photos as well, and she was quick to catch little details! Roselle Photography was the best decision we made, and I highly recommend these girls! Thanks again, Megan and Ali!