Engagement

Getting Engaged, Wedding

Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available

Reviewed on 11/13/2017 Kelly H

MEGAN WAS AMAZING!!! From the moment our wedding day started, Megan and her team were on their A game (Megan was 7 months pregnant and stayed it). Megan was with me throughout the morning and made me feel so at ease about having my picture taken and so excited for the day.... Read More Her sister is her assistant and got rave reviews from my husband. They guys loved having her around and said she was awesome. We had a large bridal party and when the whole group got together, Megan was able to control the group in the most firmly kind way, and I could not be more grateful. The pictures turned out amazingly! Megan has a way of taking pictures so that she captures the mood of the day. When I go through them, I can feel the way I did on the most important day of my life, and it is truly one of the most amazing gifts anyone could have ever given me. I can't recommend Megan Noll Photography enough. I have already suggested to Megan that she break into the family photography world, I would love for her to be the person I have taking my family pictures for life.

Reviewed on 9/27/2017 Megan N

I have written and rewritten this review quite a few times because there are not enough words to adequately describe how incredible Megan Noll photography and her team are. From the very beginning, Megan was a huge part of our wedding planning process. Before we hired Megan, she... Read More wanted to know about our relationship, our personalities, and our wedding because she truly cared about what we wanted and who we were. At one point in our planning process we had to change our date and venue, which is probably very frustrating and difficult for a photographer but Megan was the person who kept me sane and stress free. She was more than willing to work with us on changing a date and I am so thankful for that. She was always available to talk about wedding advice and vendor referrals, and she felt like a friend helping me plan my wedding! Fast forward to our engagement session where she made getting our pictures taken fun, and made us comfortable with her and the camera. It felt more like a fun date night than a photo session. She got us so excited for our wedding day. There were quite a few reasons our wedding day was the perfect day, but Megan is one of the number one reasons. She was a positive and bright light from the second she arrived at the venue. Her and Allison felt like they were two more of my bridesmaids and I had so much fun sharing my wedding day with them. She made sure that our bridal party was taken care of and that everything was running smoothly and on time. I can't even count how many times she asked if there was anything she could do for us, despite her being on her feet all day while being pregnant! She even stood on a bucket at one point to get the perfect shot! Her clients are her friends and she will do whatever it takes to make their day special and stress free. I will cherish our wedding pictures forever. Megan doesn't line you up for posed and overdone pictures. Everything you see is in the moment, raw and real. She makes the pictures so fun and natural. Our entire bridal party (even the guys!) were having a great time and commenting on how wonderful and positive she was. She truly brought everyone together and helped us have a fun and laid back day. We received our wedding pictures less than a week after our wedding and you could tell how much time and energy she put into giving us the perfect memories. I can't stop looking at them! She is so incredible in every way and having her spend the biggest day of our lives with is, is one of the best decisions we have ever made! I am so grateful for her and Allison and the beautiful memories they gave us. She is more than just a photographer (friend, wedding expert, stylist, and comedian are just a few words that come to mind), and our wedding day would not have been as wonderful without her.

Reviewed on 9/27/2017 Emily S

Megan was wonderful through our entire planning process. She is very professional and creative. She truly values her clients and their satisfaction.

Reviewed on 9/27/2017 Lauren C

I cannot thank Megan and her team enough for the amazing work they did for our wedding! Not only is she the most personable and fun person to work with, she does such a great job at making you feel as comfortable as you possibly can in front of the camera. Equally as important... Read More as her charisma is her quality of work. Her photos are absolutely beautiful, and you can trust her completely when she makes you stand in seemingly odd locations to get the perfect shot with the perfect background :)! She not only delivers gorgeous photos, but she does so in lightening speed! Do not hesitate one bit to book Megan, you will be in tremendous hands!

Reviewed on 9/27/2017 Karley R

Omg where do I even begin. Megan is amazing. She is so sweet and fun to work with. She is very easy to contact and always answers promptly. I could not have picked a better photographer to work with on our wedding day! She is the best.

Reviewed on 8/27/2017 Kaitlyn L

Megan Noll is incredible!! We hired her for our engagement photos and wedding night and am so glad we did! Her energy and positive spirit are amazing. The whole entire bridal party (even the guys!!) were beyond impressed with Megan. It could be that she was 6 months pregnant... Read More and running around all day like it was no big deal. I truly felt like she was one of my best girlfriends for the day. She asked me multiple times if I needed anything and made sure we got the best shots! Megan is also extremely honest! I had a few suggestions for picture locations and she told me that in her past experience lighting wasn't the best there. I wasn't upset about this at all! I trusted her and knew that wherever she took us for photos, we were going to get amazing shots. Down the road when we start having babies, I will be hiring Megan Noll once again. She is so experienced and you will not regret it at all if you use her!

Reviewed on 8/09/2017 Tessa W

Megan's high energy and positive regard is like none other. Not only is she fun to hang out with on your wedding day, but she MAKES good pictures happen! She does this making you feel comfortable and by casually asking you to look a certain way or put your hand in your pocket.... Read More Trust me - it works! She truly has an eye for creative backgrounds and romantic poses. Her costs may be a little higher, but it's worth it if you want to work with a professional and get amazing photos. My husband, family, and I are so glad we had her photograph our wedding!!

Reviewed on 7/22/2017 kelly s

Looking back on my wedding there were three decisions that I am so happy I made. First was switching our venue. The second one was hiring a wedding planner and the third was MOST definitely hiring Megan Noll as our photographer. I met Megan about two years prior at my sisters... Read More wedding. I remembered looking back at the shots she took and how she interacted with the bride and groom as well as everyone else, and knew I would be hiring her. She was constantly smiling, completely overjoyed the whole time and you knew she loved her job. Fast forward to my wedding, and she was the very first vendor we booked! Our wedding day was a bit chaotic, which I am sure most wedding days are but I was truly happy I had Megan because I knew it wouldn't bother her. The whole day she and her team had smiles on their faces, were very patient and overly accommodating. We made last minute decisions that she rolled with, we had transportation issues that forced us to change locations (which she had a back up plan for), and was willing to listen to any and all ideas that we had. I wouldn't say I was a "bridezilla" per se but I had a very clear vision of what I wanted aesthetically. Prior to the wedding there was a lot of communication on both our parts. She wanted to learn about Matt and I and I kept sending her pics of locations and shots I liked. By the time our wedding came, I genuinely felt like my friend was shooting our wedding which made it that much better. I will always remember her smile and now will be able to reflect on her creativity for the rest of our lives!

Reviewed on 7/21/2017 John C

My wife and I could not be happier with our experience with Megan Noll Photography! We booked and short notice AND while Megan was on vacation!!! We arranged everything via phone/email and sat back and trusted her judgement! While we did not use any of her traditional packages,... Read More she worked closely with us to meet our needs and went above and beyond our expectations! We wanted an intimate event and just a single photographer to capture our American Wedding Celebration at the Monastery Event Center at Mt. Adams and that is exactly what we got! Highly recommended, a joy to work with, and great people to boot! I asked friends for recommendations and she was at the top of all the lists so we are so lucky she could work us into her busy schedule. Thank you again and if you want to visit Japan in the near future - you have a few tour guides!!

Reviewed on 7/17/2017 Taylor S

Choosing Megan as our photographer was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. She and her assistant, Alli, did so much more than take pictures. They were friends, photographers, and coordinators, all-in-one! They could not have been sweeter to my family and I.... Read More Several family members commented on how much they loved our photographers, and how sweet and helpful they were. They helped make sure that I was calm and content before the ceremony began. They also made sure that everything was running smoothly and on time, coordinating when certain events needed to take place. Alli even ran to the store to buy a pin for my husbands boutonnière when we didn't have one! My wedding ran so smoothly, and I'm absolutely convinced it was because of them. And then came the pictures!!! Oh my goodness, they are perfect. I was so worried that I would hate the way I looked in my wedding pictures, but Megan and Alli worked their magic, and I'm in love with them! They were delivered SO FAST too! I'm so thankful to have these memories to cherish forever. I couldn't be more grateful to have had Megan and Alli at my wedding. I can't recommend Megan Noll Photography enough!!

Reviewed on 6/05/2017 Alaine P

I really LIKED Megan's photos when I first came across her Instagram, then I fell in LOVE with her enthusiasm and vivacious, positive personality during our first consultation. Seriously, throw out that "50 questions for your photographer" list you saved on Pinterest, she does... Read More it all and MORE. Megan takes exceptional photographs and gives easy direction that made my husband and I feel very comfortable in front of the camera. Her photography style captured our wedding day beautifully with natural photos that depict the day as it happened... tears, laughter and all. The pictures themselves are honestly just one part of what makes Megan THE wedding photographer to work with, she is responsive and willing to help with timeline, vendor recommendations, and even planning questions totally unrelated to photography. She is passionate about what she does and well-connected with all aspects of the wedding industry, which means she'll be one of your most valuable vendors throughout the ENTIRE planning process.

Reviewed on 6/02/2017 Jenny B

Our experience with Megan Noll Photography couldn’t have been more perfect from beginning to end. You can clearly tell that Megan absolutely loves what she does and her passion is evident in her energy and in her product. She was one of the first vendors we booked and was... Read More extremely helpful throughout the entire wedding planning process, thoughtfully answering our many questions regardless of whether they were related to photography. One sweet quality about Megan is that she truly wants to get to know her couples to tell their unique love stories through photos. On our wedding day, Megan and her assistant were so wonderful to have and made everything stress-free. They were professional, fun, energetic, calming, and sweet. Megan even had chalk on hand when I got lipstick on my white dress! Megan Noll Photography captured our wedding day so perfectly and we have received countless complements on how beautiful and touching our photos are. The colors are vibrant and crisp and the pictures look natural and not overly posed. Megan is beyond words talented and I highly highly recommend her as a wedding photographer.

Reviewed on 5/21/2017 Maura B

I'm a wedding coordinator who has had the pleasure of working with Megan recently. Her photography skills speak for itself but Megan is truly more than that - she is organized, extremely knowledgable and full of energy. Highly recommended!!

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Dylan M

I can't say enough good things about Megan! From her bubbly and fun personality to her absolutely stunning photographs, she truly is the whole package. Keeping a big group of people on task can be difficult, but Megan efficiently captured all the moments we wanted while also... Read More keeping everyone laughing and having a good time. To top it off, she had all of our photos ready for us only 10 days after the wedding!! Megan played a huge role in the fun we had on our wedding day and we are so in love with our pictures!

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Nicole C

I did a boudoir session with Megan and it was perfect. She was so easy to work with and made me feel comfortable and confident! She has amazing talent and connects so well with the client. I would definitely recommend her to anyone!

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Kate

I had the pleasure of working with Megan for my engagement shoot this past August, and cannot wait until she shoots my wedding in April! Megan took the time to capture the best engagement photos for myself and my handsome groom! She got to know us as a couple throughout the... Read More session and really captured the essense of how my fiance and I function - through laughter and fun!

Reviewed on 10/10/2016

Megan was the photographer for my older sister's wedding. She did an incredible job at ensuring that all of us felt comfortable and beautiful, while keeping an eye on the details to help us look our best. She also kept us laughing the whole time, and took the time to ensure that... Read More all of the "important" pictures were taken so the people that mean the most to us were included. The end product was as beautiful as the wedding itself! I cannot recommend her highly enough.

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Libby F

Megan was 100% the photographer we wanted for our wedding (and beyond!). Leading up to the wedding, she was so much fun to work and knew all the right questions to ask, while providing great insights regarding timing, reminders for bridesmaids, etc. She even sent me the most... Read More adorable bride prep package including day of must-haves like lip gloss, stress reliever face mask, candies, an more! Then, come the wedding day itself, she kept the bridesmaids and me laughing and having fun while leading us all though shots that captured a perfect mix of fun and sincere moments. She is highly skilled as a photographer, and her endearing personality kept everyone at-ease, which I really appreciated on a day as exciting/stressful as my wedding! The photography was STUNNING and was returned to us very quickly and with a very sweet note. It was easy to download photos from her website and we also received a flash drive with all the pictures, both of which were very convenient ways to manage the pictures. Overall, Megan Noll was truly an 11 out of 10. I highly recommend her to anyone looking for a photographer!

Reviewed on 9/26/2016 Courtney E

Choosing Megan and her team to photograph our wedding was the smartest decision we could've made. She is warm, thoughtful, professional and incredibly fun to be around. Her energy helps drive the schedule of the day without making the bride feel rushed or stressed. The images... Read More from our engagement session are SO beautiful and the teasers from our wedding day are lovely, I can't wait to see the rest. She understands the perfect light to capture gorgeous, romantic photos. She helped direct our large wedding party and kept us on schedule...she didn't miss a thing. We would choose her again in a heartbeat, we just loved her!

Reviewed on 9/05/2016 Hugh M

I will preface this by saying I'm a guy which means I really don't like having my picture taken but I will wear what I am asked to, stand where I am asked to and smile when asked to. In choosing a photographer what was most important to me was that my wife, Denette, get the... Read More pictures she wanted. The pictures were beyond important to her for many, many reasons. Denette had a vision of what she wanted our day to be and how it should be captured on film forever. To say Megan knocked it out of the park would be the understatement of a lifetime. Megan took the time to understand us as a couple and the journey of how we got to our big day and the photos reflected that and more. Denette is beyond happy and so excited to share our photos as we start our life together. As for me, since my wife's happiness is the most important thing in the world to me I will be forever grateful to Megan.

Reviewed on 7/13/2016 Meredith L

I absolutely love Megan Noll Photography! She was exactly what you would want in a photographer; professional, fun, and kind. We live in NYC, but were married in Cincinnati. When booking our engagement session, Megan was so flexible in working around our limited schedule. She... Read More seemed to genuinely care about our wedding day and how our pictures would turn out. Our pictures came back quickly, and are SO beautiful! They are exactly what I was looking for; timeless! My family and whole wedding party commented on how awesome she was to work with. I would recommend her to anyone who is looking for a wedding photographer!

Reviewed on 7/10/2016 Allison S

Megan was fantastic. We couldn’t have been happier with anyone other than her as our photographer. We felt incredibly comfortable with her, from our initial consult, to our engagement shoot, to the wedding day, and everywhere in-between. She went well above and beyond her duties... Read More as a photographer and she was a pleasure to have her help us document our special day. Her timeless aesthetic makes for beautiful photos that will stand the test of time.

Reviewed on 6/14/2016 Alexa W

Megan Noll saved the day for my sister when her photographer didn't show for her wedding so when I saw what she did in a hectic situation when she had no idea she would be photographing a wedding that day I decided to book her for my own wedding! My sister's pictures turned out... Read More perfect and happy to say that mine did as well. She has a great vision when it comes to poses, background. lighting, etc. and she captured so many great pictures that I wasn't even expecting. Some of the best pictures of my wedding day are pictures she took when we weren't paying attention like the garter toss, first dances, etc. I think the worst part is trying to find space to hang up all my wedding pics because there are so many good ones I want to display around my house! I would definitely recommend Megan Noll Photography as your engagement and wedding photographer!

Reviewed on 6/01/2016 Laura H

I loved, loved, loved working with Megan during our engagement session and on our wedding day! She was beyond amazing throughout the entire process and I could tell that she puts a lot of work into making her client's feel special. It's obvious how much she truly cares about her... Read More clients. I would recommend Megan Noll Photography to anyone looking to have beautiful keepsakes of their wedding. We recently received some prints from our wedding and they are breathtaking.

Reviewed on 5/29/2016

Megan was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding day. Her work is truly incredible, but her skill-set goes far beyond her output. During our wedding, Megan was able to corral a crazy 18 person wedding party, three different families and managed to keep us all on time!... Read More She went well beyond what was expected, and was a joy to work with. We recommend her to anyone getting married!