Bridal Portraits, Engagement

Wedding

Digital Files, Photo, Photo + Video

Sheridan Dr., Menomonee Falls, WI (262) 424-7654

Reviewed on 9/02/2017 Katie F

Choosing Meg to be our wedding photographer was hands down the best decision my husband and I made when planning our wedding. She is so extremely talented and makes you feel so comfortable. We were blown away when we received our pictures and photo album, it was exactly what... Read More we had hoped for. Thank you Meg, you are truly amazing!

Reviewed on 3/04/2017 Jeff B

If you are looking for a wedding photographer look no further. Megan Yanz is the best of the best! My wife and I could not have be happier; her pictures were absolutely amazing. Megan is extremely gifted, and very creative. During our wedding she hunted us done to take pictures... Read More outside on the pier under the moonlight. The picture turned out amazing because the backlighting lit up the cotton in the air and it looked like we were in space - AMAZING. We can not say enough about Megan, she is a true professional and we will be life long friends. Megan is AWESOME! Jeff & Andrea

The Sweetest Moments captured by Meg

Reviewed on 6/24/2012 Ashley W

Meg went above and beyond for our wedding day (as well as for our engagement photos). She is the sweetest person and very easy to work with. We got our photos back 1 month after the wedding and they are so lovely. She does a great job capturing the unique details of your day and... Read More giving it a modern, artsy look. All of the photography felt very personal and real.