Meghan Leigh Photography

New Jersey, Pennsylvania, New York, & Beyond

A New Jersey Wedding Photographer

I believe that memories, especially those from your wedding day, are some of the most valuable things we have. I'm passionate about documenting every detail of your big day and giving you the gift of memories that will last for generations to come. I'm committed to delivering excellent photographs, but I believe that exceptional wedding photographers do more than that. I won't just be your photographer - I'll be your friend. I will listen to you, laugh with you, and make your day as special as I possibly can. We'll work together to make your dream wedding photos, and we'll have fun doing it. My favorite moment of all if hearing your reactions to the images that we created together! I treat your events as if they are my own, and I guarantee you will not be disappointed.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Film Photography, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

1433 Mermaid Ave, Beachwood, NJ New Jersey, Pennsylvania, New York, & Beyond (732) 581-9914

Reviewed on 9/30/2017 Danielle H

Meghan Leigh Photography is absolutely amazing!! Yes, she takes fantastic photos!! But most of all, Meghan herself goes over and beyond her role of being just a professional photographer. She helped me and my husband in so many ways! Two week before I was to get married, my... Read More makeup artist backed out on me, I was struggling to find a replacement. Literally a week before my wedding I told Meghan my situation and she stepped up like a superhero! Without any hesitation, she found me an amazing professional makeup artist that she personally knew her. Meghan has used her for her own photo shoots!! So she knew her inside and out, and knew that she would be a perfect fit for me! That's not all, Meghan had backup makeup artists in mind just incase if she was booked up already!! I absolutely love Meghan! I highly recommend having her photograph not only your wedding, but also have her take your engagement photos! She did both photo shoots for me and my husband!! She kept the atmosphere comfortable and very easy-going! She is absolutely hilarious and knows how to keep each of her photo shoots unique and one of a kind from any other photo she takes. Meghan can take any ideas that you may have and she will perfect them to her amazing talent and creative skill! She also has the best crew working for her at her photo shoots! Mike was present for both of our photo shoots! He is also very professional and was super comfortable to talk to! He was great and a ton of fun to be around! Observing her from a distance I can declare that she works very professional with all of the other professionals we had for our wedding; the DJ, the Videographer, & the Maitre'd and her staff. The moments Meghan captured for me are absolutely priceless and I will cherish them for years to come!! Meghan edited the photos she took in a timely manner, and returned them to me quickly!! I cannot thank Meghan enough for her amazing professionalism and attention to detail! I said it before, and I'll say it again, Meghan goes over and beyond her job title without stepping over that sensitive line. She makes your special day feel astonishingly perfect!! She is very efficient and has wonderful time management!! Meghan kept us all on schedule during the wedding, which made her more of a wedding planner, and a photographer. She knows how to keep the craziness of a wedding at ease and makes if flow flawlessly. She has the ability to wear many hats, as she continues to capture all of the precious moments without skipping a beat!! She is super professional and extremely diligent to capture everything! I am so honored that we had Meghan Leigh Photography as our wedding photographer. If we had to do it all over again, without a doubt I would most definitely have her photograph my wedding!!

2017-10-04T08:27:44 Response from the vendor

Danielle, thank you so much. This review nearly brought me to tears. You and Ray are wonderful people. So lucky to have found each other. I'm so glad I could make your day so special and cannot wait to photograph how your family grows in... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/08/2017 Christina R

I can't say enough great things about Meghan and her art. We did our engagement and weddings photos with her and were amazed by the end result. She captured such heartfelt moments and was so creative in how she got the best shots. Her packages are super reasonable and fit... Read More perfectly within our wedding budget. She is so much fun to get to know! Also, a huge bonus is that she is dog friendly! We were able to get our pup in our engagement photos without hesitation. Her partner in crime, Mike, is also personable and great with photography. We will continue to use them for our milestones and we can't wait to keep working with Meghan. Thank you so much for all that you do! :)

2017-09-28T08:38:59 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much!!! Mike and I had so much fun with the both of you! We cannot wait to catch up with you both and have some fun as friends. We love that we made a true friendship with you and are so happy... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/06/2017 Kayla S

Meghan was highly recommended to us from a friend who recently had her shoot their wedding in New Jersey. We are so happy we went with the recommendation because she was better than we could have ever imagined! Meghan and her partner Mike made us all feel so comfortable from the... Read More very beginning. She walked in the morning of the wedding (we had never met) and it was like she was a long time friend. The photos came back much sooner than anticipated, and they are absolutely amazing! She captured our wedding day perfectly, and we will cherish these photos forever. If anyone is looking for a great, down to earth, go with the flow, FANTASTIC! photographer, look no further! We live all the way out in Douglassville, PA and knew she was better than anyone else closer to us. Her and Mike made the trip out here and spent the day before the wedding scoping out our venue to find the best locations for wedding pictures. We hope you had an amazing time at our wedding, Meghan because we were honored to have you apart of it all! Also, if anyone has a chance to stop at Wawa on their way to their venue, DO IT! Wawa used Meghan's photo of us on their Instagram and it is the most liked photo they have ! ;-) Check it out! https://www.instagram.com/p/BVPoYsvhqlc/?taken-by=wawa

2017-07-06T09:08:02 Response from the vendor

Thank you SO much, Kayla! You and Philippe were amazing! We are so thankful you had us photograph your wedding. It was so special to us and we had such an amazing time! Your family treated us like family and we are always so relived... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Gabriella B

Meghan Leigh Photography is incredible. She is professional, talented, and so attentive. We felt relaxed the entire time, with both Meghan and Mike. She perfectly captured our vision for the pictures. We had a beautiful engagement shoot in Red Bank, NJ, and my fiancé and I are... Read More so happy with the photos! I would highly recommend Meghan Leigh Photography to anyone!

Reviewed on 9/28/2017 Angelli B

I cannot say enough good things about Meghan! From the moment we met Meghan we instantly felt comfortable! Her amazing pictures speak for themselves! We have gotten so many compliments on our "just for fun" pictures and our engagement pictures! We even had our Save the Dates... Read More featured on Wedding Paper Divas because of how beautiful Meghan made our pictures! I always knew that I wanted to do a boudoir shoot for my soon to be husband but never thought I would find a photographer that would make me feel comfortable enough; until I met Meghan! The pictures are beautiful and I can't wait to give them to my soon to be husband on our wedding day! Our wedding is just a few weeks away and I can't wait to see the magical photos Meghan captures! I am so happy to say that when I found our photographer; I also found a life-long friend! I cannot recommend Meghan Leigh Photography enough!!!

2017-10-04T08:26:41 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! I'm so excited to photograph your wedding. Your engagement and boudoir session was so much fun and I love seeing you grow as a couple. I know your wedding will be AMAZING. I'm so thankful for becoming such good friends with... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/05/2017 Amanda O

Meghan and Mike photographed our wedding in July 2017. They instantly became part of our family from the moment they started snapping pictures. Not only were they personable and fun to be around - which, needlessly to say, took a lot of stress off of me on my wedding day - but... Read More they also captured the best moments from the best day of our lives. The photos came out awesome and artistic, and they were always in the right place at the right time. I recommend Meghan and Mike to anyone and everyone looking for amazing wedding photographers!

2017-09-06T06:50:11 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much, Amanda! We had so much fun at your wedding and we are so thrilled we were able to document your big day! Your family treated us like family and we love when that happens. We really cherish our couples so, so,... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/27/2017 Natasha L

Meghan and Mike captured all of my wedding moments perfect. Meghan and Mike are a great team!!! My pictures are flawless and we couldn't be happier. Thank you, Meghan and Mike, for all the great memories and taking part in our special day! You guys are the best!

Reviewed on 7/16/2017 Heather C

Meghan and Mike were AMAZING! They were both professional and down to earth. We have such phenomenal memories of our wedding day!

2017-07-18T09:22:52 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the review!! So happy you love your memories!

Reviewed on 7/16/2017 Sam S

Meghan was wonderful on our wedding day! She did a great job capturing our family, friends, and most importantly our love. She was very accommodating and quick to give us our photos! We especially appreciated getting a SNEAKPEAK not even 24 hours after the wedding! She has... Read More a keen eye for capturing great moments, and we highly recommend her for anyone getting married or engaged in the Tri-State Area! You will not be disappointed! THANK YOU MEGHAN!

2017-07-18T09:27:09 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the review!!! I'm so glad you loved your photos, I absolutely loved celebrating with you and your family! I felt so blessed to be a part of it. =]

Reviewed on 5/08/2017 Amber K

Meghan and her team were lovely to work with. She captured some of the most beautiful moments of our special day! Meghan's shots were absolutely stunning. She also did a little blog of our love story and leading up to our big day. Meghan definitely gyoes above and beyond. I am... Read More forever grateful!

Reviewed on 5/02/2017 Kayla S

Meghan was extremely wonderful and we couldn't be happier with our choice!! She was extremely patient and provided a wonderful service. Her knowledge and vision made our pictures come to life and let my wife and I remember our wonderful day in extreme detail. We couldn't imagine... Read More going with another photographer and we continue to receive compliments for our choice and the outcomes of the pictures. Thank you Meghan Leigh Photograph!

2017-05-09T08:05:49 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! It was such a pleasure photographing your wedding and I would do it over again in a heartbeat! Reliving that day in my mind is so much fun! I'm so glad I was able to be there witnessing your marriage! Your... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 3/01/2017 Renata W

We love Meghan!! Mark and I were married 2/17/2017 at the carriage house in Galloway New Jersey .Meghan was amazing,she was there for me every step of the way.The planning process can be so overwhelming but Meghan made it so easy!!on the big day she was professional and captured... Read More every moment of every detail !!Meghan and her team went above and beyond someone even got under my dress to help me get in it,held my flowers and even gave me a hug when the day was getting crazy...I did not feel like another client to Meghan you could tell she was having just as much fun as we were .I will always use Meghan Leigh photography !!i highly recommend her and her team because the wedding goes so fast but having amazing pictures done correctly last a life time 😍

2017-03-02T07:16:11 Response from the vendor

Renata!!! You & Mark were amazing! Thank you so much for the review! I appreciate it more than you know! I'm so happy you both found me, happy to have made friends in both of you. Your wedding day was unforgettable!

Reviewed on 12/02/2016 Sarah W

Meghan was an absolute pleasure to work with!! My husband and I are not big picture takers, but she made everything so simple and the pictures turned out great. We immediately felt right at home with Meghan and Mike and it definitely comes through in the pictures. We were... Read More married on November 12 and Meghan got us our online album up and ready before Thanksgiving so we could look through it with family! Everyone is raving about the pictures and I couldn't be happier with them. Meghan was extremely professional but also laid back and I would recommend her to anyone!

2016-12-08T10:23:04 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much, Sarah!! I appreciate the kind words more than you and Matt know! Your wedding was so amazing and I know Mike and I felt right at home with you both, as well. Your entire family treated us just like family and... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Brittany R

Meghan was wonderful to work with she made me so comfortable during my photos she did for me for my husband as a wedding gift. Which he absolutely loved. I can't wait to be able to work with her again.

2016-10-31T11:19:33 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much, Brittany! I had such a great time photographing your boudoir photos! I'm so glad your husband loved them so much! You are so beautiful and I'm so glad I was able to make you feel comfortable and cannot wait to work... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Mark S

Excellent photographer; fun to work with and professional! I've worked with Meghan multiple times in the last few years and are always pleased.

2016-10-31T11:19:56 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much!!! Love working with you, as well! Always a blast.

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Mark S

2017-05-09T08:06:32 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words, they mean the world to me!!!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Andrew J

Amazing service! Professional and cordial, made the whole experience fun. Not only and extremely talented photographer but was an amazing guest at the wedding; amazing all together.

2016-10-31T11:20:38 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your review, I really appreciate it so much!!!!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Christa S

Meghan was amazing. Not only was she sweet, but she was very professional. She made sure to capture all the moments that we would want to treasure for years to come. I would absolutely recommend her to family and friends.

2016-10-31T11:21:53 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much!!! Your wedding was so amazing and I am so lucky that I was able to document the day for you! I cannot wait until you get to see all the amazing photos from your big day!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Alexandra J

Meghan was awesome! I have known her for the better part of 15 years and aside from being just a wonderful person with a great personality, she's a fantastic photographer. She makes everything transition easily and she makes everyone feel comfortable. I'd recommend her to anyone... Read More looking for someone down to earth with a great deal of talent to photograph their special occasion! Looking forward to working with her again and I can't wait to book Meghan Leigh Photography for anniversary photos!

2016-10-26T13:41:01 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much, Alex! We absolutely loved photographing your winter wedding! It was intimate, and filled with family and friends. Being such good friends with you for so long it was so surreal watching you get married! Thank you so much for having me... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Chelsea O

Meghan did such a beautiful job photographing our wedding! We asked for a candid and artistic feel (both of us being musicians) an we couldn't be happier with how our photos turned out! I would highly recommend her to any couple :)

2016-10-25T13:51:28 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much, so happy you were thrilled with how the photos turned out! We are so grateful to have been able to be at your wedding, it meant so much to us! You both are so talented! So happy to see you both... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Gabriella H

Meghan photographed my wedding and I couldn't have asked for a better experience! She was extremely professional and was sure to capture every lovely detail and moment of my special day. She is a true visionary and her style is absolutely amazing! It's creative yet timeless! I... Read More would 100% recommend her to anyone in the market for a wedding photographer! She's truly an amazing talent and makes you feel at ease on an otherwise chaotic day! She eased my mind in knowing that was one thing I did not have to stress about. Meghan handled it all with grace :)

2017-05-09T08:08:06 Response from the vendor

Wow, thanks so much for this review! I'm so glad I was able to keep your mind at ease, that is one of my top goals on a wedding day! I'm ecstatic your day was as beautiful as you could've ever imagined and that I... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Gabriella H

2016-10-25T12:46:06 Response from the vendor

Gabriella! Thank you so much for the review, I had such an amazing time photographing your wedding! You were so beautiful and I'm so appreciative of you for allowing me to be your wedding photographer! I know you, being a photographer, it couldn't have been... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Kelly S

Hiring Meghan was one of my best decisions in regards to my wedding. Dealing with her was like dealing with a good friend. She is very sweet and a dream to do business with. I didn't have to worry about anything, even changing the location for photos after the ceremony the day... Read More before the wedding. Possibly the best part was coming back from my honeymoon and my photos showing up in my inbox. They were absolutely beautiful and I can't believe I got them so soon! Her prices were so reasonable and the value was incredible. Definitely would recommend her.

2016-10-25T12:48:32 Response from the vendor

Kelly! Thank you so much for the nice review. I had such an amazing time with you and John. I was so happy I could get your photos back for you two so soon! I was following your photos along on your honeymoon and it... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Christina G

We met Meghan and her partner, Mike, back in February after finding her website and reviews online. We immediately liked them, and after a couple hours of talking, laughing and checking out her portfolio we signed the contract and felt confident that we found the perfect person... Read More to photograph our wedding day! She did not disappoint! Besides being so fun and flexible, we got our photos back very quickly and they are Amazing!! Her and Mike captured every moment of our special day perfectly and we are so thankful! We are very happy that we chose Meghan Leigh Photography and recommend her highly!

2016-10-25T12:50:02 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much, Chrissy! Mike and I had so much fun meeting you and Ryan for dinner to go over wedding photography options! I was so happy you two felt so confident and comfortable in your decision to hire me. We're so glad you... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Kathy F

My husband and I had the hardest time trying to find a wedding photographer. I can't even begin to tell you how many photographers we met with prior to meeting Meghan Leigh Photography. As a woman I wanted my wedding perfect, and I needed a wedding photographer that could... Read More provide a clean and elegant shooting style. I found Meghan Leigh Photography on Facebook and after doing much research about Meghan and reading her reviews, I decided it was time my fiancé and I met with Meghan. We knew from the very moment we met she was our photographer. We are SO HAPPY with our decision because she was brilliant to work with and we are so IN LOVE with our wedding images!!! Do not hesitate to reach Meghan!

2016-10-25T13:07:20 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much!!! I had such a great time photographing your wedding and we are so pleased that you love the photos! We appreciate you so much more than you know!!

Meghan Leigh

I’m Meghan, I’m a blue eyed, brown haired girl who believes in Starbucks, yoga, and everyday adventures. I’m a natural light photographer who photographs both  film & digital. I'm based in a small beach town in New Jersey where I live with my 5 fluffy cats who have completely stolen my heart! I’m a firm believer in family, friendships, and becoming my client’s best friends. My passion for photography began when I was 18, where I fell in love with people, love, and the idea of capturing joy through photographs to keep forever. I cannot wait to meet you.