Engagement

Wedding

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Photo, Second Shooter Available

21 ELIOT STREET, Natick, MA (508) 333-5999

Captured our small intimate ceremony perfectly!!!

Reviewed on 6/22/2014

My florist Blooms of Hope recommended about 20 photographers we could use for our small Spring rooftop wedding and I'm so happy I found Meghann Gregory Photography. Meghann is a truly wonderful and compassionate person. From start to finish she was easy to work with and made the... Read More experience fun! She captured so many special photos from our big day that we will treasure them forever. She even got my husband and his best man to pose for a number of photos which was a miracle! It has been fun to share our beautiful photos via Meghann's blog with our family and friends. I cannot recommend her more highly she is a genuine star!

Great photographer, great photos!

Reviewed on 5/29/2014 Mary O

I am beyond pleased that we chose Meghann for our wedding day. When I saw her website I knew I wanted her and she did not disappoint! She was so nice and accommodating from the start. She wasn't frazzled by our groomsmen, who weren't the most cooperative group. And when the... Read More amount of time we agreed to ran out way too soon, she quickly hashed out another agreement for her to stay longer (thank god!). After viewing all the pictures, I have no idea how I'm going to choose which ones to print/frame/put in a book, because there are so many awesome ones. If you're looking for great photos and a wonderful person, Meghann is your girl!

Photographer for life!

Reviewed on 2/27/2014 Renee M

Meghann was recommended to us by our wedding venue, Willowdale in Topsfield, Ma. I had been extremely pleased with the other recommendations the venue had provided and after looking over Meghann’s website I was impressed. During our first phone conversation she was friendly and... Read More knowledgeable, I immediately liked her. We had an indoor wedding and parts of the venue are extremely dark. She was the only photographer to address the issue of lighting and making sure the pictures did not turn out too dark. She also provided other valuable information that I had never considered and it was clear that she knew what she was doing. After meeting with her in person, both my fiancee and I agreed she was the perfect choice since we both felt very comfortable around her, she understood the dynamics of our families and more importantly she understood what we wanted. During the day of the wedding, she exceeded all of our expectations. I not only felt comfortable having her around but she also provided so much valuable information. Some of my favorite pictures were the ones that were not planned and she decided to do last minute. I could not have been happier. Our pictures are beautiful, fun and truly represent us and our families.

Passionate & Caring

Reviewed on 2/15/2014

My husband and I were very pleased with our decision to chose Meghann as our photographer. One of the main reason we decided to pick Meghann to share our special day with us was because she showed us how passionate she was about photography. Moreover, she took the time to get to... Read More know us and build a relationship. It was not just business. ♡ On our wedding day, Meghann lighten to the mood and provided great guidance to assist us in capturing every moment we wanted. Meghann plans accordingly and fulfills your what you are looking for and more. We had such a humble experience with Meghann and we could not have be any happier to have her share this beautiful day with us. In addition to her compassionate personality, her photos are amazing! Every detail is not overlooked. Meghann and her assistant captures photos you did not even realize she was there for. It was a joy to received our photos back in a timely manner and relive our wedding day over and over again! Thank you Meghann for your loving and caring personality that provided us ease on our wedding day! Your enthusiasm towards photography shines! We will definitely be hiring Meghann for upcoming events in the future! I'd highly recommend her! ♡

Great wedding photographer!

Reviewed on 2/10/2014 Sophia n

I couldn't have asked for a better photographer for my wedding! I think Meghann took over 5000 pictures in the 6 hours she was there. She was constantly moving and capturing every moment. I love her style and all of my pictures!

Meghann is a real gem

Reviewed on 2/10/2014 Amber P

Meghann is a true find in the world of wedding photography. She is professional, put together and delightful to be around. Not only is she fun to spend time with, but she worked with my budget, my vision and my planner to make sure she understood what I wanted on my wedding day.... Read More On the day of, she did a great job corraling our wedding party to take photos quickly (not an easy feat!) in hot weather all while keeping a smile on her face. And most importantly, the photos she took are absolutely amazing. Friends, family, other brides and photographers have all complimented me on my stellar photos that really look like I spent 10x my photography budget. After the wedding she sent me a beautifully packaged USB of all the photos for easy sharing. Hiring Meghann as my wedding day photographer was one of the best decisions I made when planning my wedding!

Amazing wedding photographer!

Reviewed on 2/10/2014 Danielle F

Meghann Gregory is by far the best wedding photographer! For me, I wanted wedding photos that captured the entire day in a style that reflected me and that were timeless. I was referred to Meghann from a co-worker who had hired Meghann for her wedding the year before. Once in... Read More contact with Meghann, I knew right away that she was the best person for our wedding. During our engagement session, Meghann suggested some great places in the Boston Common and made sure that my husband and I were comfortable in front of the camera. The day of the wedding, Meghann was excellent at getting all of the detail shots, portraits, and candids all while making sure that we were enjoying our day. I could not be happier with our decision to have Meghann as our wedding photographer! Out of all our vendors used for our wedding, Meghann was by far the best!

Love our photos!

Reviewed on 1/06/2013 Christine K

When I first saw an engagement shoot that Meghann had done I knew I wanted her to be our wedding photographer! I loved how her photos were really artistic, beautiful shots that seemed to tell a story about the couple. Meghann was really sweet the whole time we were engaged and... Read More on the day of the wedding, working with us to get all of the photos we were hoping for (including lots of formal shots with family!) as well as some shots we would've never thought to have! She was great and we love our photos!

The Best!

Reviewed on 10/24/2011 Kailyn L

Meghann is the best photographer. She did my husband's cousin's wedding and this is how we met her. We fell in love with her work and knew we had to have her for our wedding. She makes sure that your day is special and captures all of the special moments. She gets every special... Read More picture that you want and does it well. She makes sure to get every picture and you still have time to enjoy your cocktail hour/reception. Meghann is priced so fairly but her work is worth so much more then she charges. She stayed a little bit over her contract time with us and didn't complain at all. She just photographed my sister in law's wedding and it was so great to see her again! She is so sweet and we love seeing her. We can't wait for her to do some family pictures for us when our daughter is here :)

The Best Ever!

Reviewed on 10/24/2011 Jeanne V

I absolutely loved Meghann as my photographer. She was so helpful throughout the entire process, from booking to viewing the final product. I loved her laid back attitude the day of the wedding. The photos were exactly what I asked for and more. She was able to do a nice... Read More combination of in-the-moment pictures as well as some great family pics. I would highly recommend her for any event.

Choose Meghann!

Reviewed on 10/22/2011 Jillian b

Meghann was an absolute pleasure to work with during the whole process. Very sweet and flexible. My photos are so gorgeous, I couldn't be happier. She is also relatively reasonably priced (probably underpriced for her actual work). During our wedding, she was laid back but I... Read More know she definitely captured all the important stuff. She also wasn't in our face and making all the shots too "pose-y" like some photographers do.

Best Decision We Made!!

Reviewed on 6/28/2011 Ryan A

Working with Meg was awesome--I'm nervous in front of a camera, but she was so encouraging I felt like we were excited together about making great pictures. My family is also huge and like herding cats--not a problem for her! Also, there was a huge noisy construction site next... Read More to the venue that weekend and she turned a negative into a positive by using it as an usual portrait opportunity. Couldn't be happier!!!

For

Reviewed on 12/03/2010 Amy M

I couldn't imagine my wedding without Meghann Gregory! From the moment my fiance and I met Meghann I knew that I wanted her to be my photographer. It was her warm smile, stunning photographs and her obvious passion for capturing the joy that comes with a wedding day that made... Read More me want to have her as a photographer. Meghann consistenly exceeded our expectations - and I should say, that mine are pretty high! The afternooon that we spent taking engagment photos Meghann made my fiance and I completely comfortable in front of the camera, she came with us to multiple locations that we had in mind and caught so much of our personalities on film. Our wedding day was no different from this first experience. It was such fun to have Meghann with me while getting ready and during the whole experience. Not only does she bring an efortless professionalism, but a warm and calming nature that put everyone at ease. In fact, many of us would often forget that she was there! The fact that she got to know Phil and I so well through the planning made everything flow smoothly and feel like just another day with old friends. When our photos arrived after the wedding I was moved to tears as I looked through them, re-living each of the special and tender moments of our day. Meghann captured it all, the laughter, the tears and all of the tiny details that make the day so special - there was nothing that she didn't document on film. I am just thrilled with Meghann and her work. We plan to keep her as our family photographer throughout our new life together.

So happy!

Reviewed on 12/03/2010 Jen T

Meghann and her assistant did a phenominal job photographing our wedding. We planned our wedding from out of state and when we met her for the first time in person (days before the wedding) we felt like we knew her for years! She is extremely accomodating, professional and her... Read More talent goes without saying. Just the amount of creative and artistic flair we were hoping for!The day of the wedding she blended right in, made everyone feel comfortable and captured all of the right shots. I would recommend Meghann to anyone who is looking for an easy going photographer that produces outstanding results.

Most amazing photographer

Reviewed on 11/19/2010 Meaghan D

My wedding photos were amazing! Meghann captured not only all of the emotions but also all of the details I might have one day forgotten. The photographs tell a wonderful story of our truly special day. From start to finish Meghann was a true professional, full of creativity who... Read More captured our wedding day beautifully! I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a photographer. Anyone who has seen our wedding photos are swept off their feet!