Valet Parking, Classic + Exotic Cars, Limousine + Sedan

925 NW 126 CT, Miami, FL (305) 235-3400

Saved the day!

Reviewed on 7/16/2013 Kristine P

Meilan was great to work with. Our Rolls Royce driver saved the day when he walked myself and each bridesmaid into the church with an umbrella under the rain. They were always very friendly and helpful. Thank you!!

Meilan Limo was wonderful!

Reviewed on 12/30/2010 Nora M

I loved the service with Meilan. My cousin used them over 15 years ago and loved them so I decided to try them, they are a new family tradition :) The service over the phone was great and the day of the wedding they arrived on time and were very courteous. Can't say it... Read More enought, they were wonderful!

Very Professional

Reviewed on 4/24/2015 Nicolle A

My husband booked the limousine for me. The whole process was very professional and they were very good about following up to make sure everyone was on the same page with where to be and at what time. I only used the limousine for a quick drop off from my hotel to the wedding... Read More venue. The driver was very nice. The day of wedding coordinator was not amused because he pulled up to the wedding venue where I was supposed to get off but it was not time for me to be there yet. It was just a little mix up because I rode with my bridal party and family so he was trying to let them out of the limo while I waited inside. Overall, service was great. And that little hiccup was one of those things that people laugh on later on! It was a great company!

Beautiful cars and right on time!!!

Reviewed on 2/08/2015 Paola V

My husband and I rented Meilan limo services for our wedding in January 2015. Tony was great from the beginning and was negotiable in order to stay competitive with other vendors. He was honest about the integrity of other vendors and was optimistic about his services at all... Read More times. His cars are in TIP TOP SHAPE, very clean, and with great A/C. He did tell me that if there was something wrong with the cars, he would upgrade with no cost. On wedding day, the driver showed up with the Rolls Royce instead of the Bentley. I am not quite sure what happened but it did not matter because the car was just as beautiful! The driver was very pleasant and showed up at 3:17pm for scheduled 3:15pm. My photographer had forewarned me about the importance of starting the ceremony on time at the church and Meilan delivered!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU TONY for a great experience and for exceptional service!! You guys rock!!

Best People in Town!

Reviewed on 7/21/2014 Vanessa M

This was one of our best vendors... From the minute we met with Tony, to the minute we got out of the car at our venue. They were so sweet and professional. Actually the car we had chosen broke down near the hotel where we got ready. However, they had another car already... Read More there as a back up. It was like if nothing had happened. The gentleman that drove us was so sweet. Calmed my nerves when we got to the church and was so excited for us when we returned as husband and wife. I would definitely recommend them for any special occasion you may have. They give 110% to make sure that you are happy. Great choice!

Perfect transportation choice!

Reviewed on 7/14/2014 Kassandra P

We are more than thrilled with the service provided by Meilan for our recent wedding. When we set up our transportation, the office was extremely friendly and accommodating in meeting with us. They let us take our time in looking at all vehicles in their showroom and decide on... Read More our car. The price was clearly explained and paying was easy. The day of our wedding, the driver arrived on time and was extremely professional and friendly. The car was clean and was beautiful for our pictures. I highly recommend Meilan to all future brides and grooms!

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!!

Reviewed on 6/20/2014 Diane

To all the couples! Be careful with this company. The owner Tony Meilan was very insensitive, and cruel to me. His driver almost gave a nervous breakdown taking me to a wrong location for my own wedding. I regret ever using this company. I trusted them to provide great... Read More customer service, but they let me down. Be very aware of the contract, and make sure you are specific, because they speak fluent Spanish, and they are very incompetent. I could not even take pictures with my husband, because the car I rented the front radiator blew out black smoke. Therefore my dress would have been ruin. I hope this never happens to future couples. And, I will report this company to the better business bureau!

Amazing Service

Reviewed on 3/25/2014 Nicole C

Our driver was great. Very personable, professional and nice. He was also patient with us when we were running late.

Arrived in style

Reviewed on 10/06/2013 Cindy L

Our Rolls Royce made all the difference for our pictures. The driver was on time and very courteous. My sister used them for their wedding and after our experience I am sure my little one will too.

Rolls Royce

Reviewed on 7/02/2013 Leslie R

We loved our car!!! I actually had MEilan Limo for my 15s and decided to continue to use them for my wedding. The service was great the drivers were very nice and attentive to detail. They even helped me out with my dress!!! I loooove them! I believe they are changing their name... Read More but I don't know to what.

2013-07-18T18:40:38 Response from the vendor

Thanks for taking time to post your comment about Meilan Limousine, it has been a pleasure to serve you, our company name will not change, we have a new address and phone number, the new number is (305)2353400

NEVER AGAIN!

Reviewed on 5/07/2013 Gennyva A

This was the only vendor that we had a HORRIBLE experience with. I was a very “go with the flow” bride that didn’t care if things didn’t go as planned on my wedding day. Things happen at every event that aren’t planned… that’s tolerable… but a flat out error after being... Read More confirmed more than twice? Not ok with me at all. Waiting at the church for over 30 minutes after our ceremony with my groom, brother, mother and grandmother in my wedding gown and heels, sweating, not enjoying our cocktail reception was NOT my idea of how I was going to spend my first few minutes as a newlywed. We were supposed to be taken to our reception in our limo immediately after our wedding party (our venue was 1 mile away). We paid in full prior to our wedding and our receipt said our reception venue location, our coordinator confirmed our venue location and the driver ended up taking our entire wedding party to a completely different location on a Friday afternoon in prime time traffic time…. Our party got to our cocktail reception late and we didn’t get to enjoy our cocktail reception at all. Advice to future brides who book Meilan – make sure that your driver knows EXACTLY where he is going to pick you up, drop you off, etc. I will never recommend Meilan to anyone, ever. Nonetheless, we tipped our driver because he said that he was told by the company the address to the other reception venue that he mistakenly took our party to. We didn’t feel it was fair to blame him for an order he said came from the company.

My Rolls-Royce Transportation

Reviewed on 4/30/2013 Katie G

I would highly recommend Meilan's - they are a family owned business and care very much about their customers. I got to pick our car from a lot full of beautiful options. The service is friendly and reliable and it was great fun working with them! It added a lot to our wedding... Read More to have a vintage Rolls-Royce; all of the guests loved seeing it too!

On time each time!

Reviewed on 4/26/2013 Kelly R

The limos were exactly where they were supposed to be when they were supposed to be there. Our first driver was a good sport when he had to make a pit stop.

Great service

Reviewed on 4/24/2013 Ingrid J

I rented a Rolls Royce and it was beautiful. It looked like new! The driver arrived on time to pick me up and everything went smoothly. The staff are all friendly. The RR was a big hit with my guests!

towncar

Reviewed on 3/06/2013 Aris G

used a 1 way towncar at the end of my wedding. on time, easy communication and best price!

Great service

Reviewed on 12/16/2012 barbie c

I used the 1961 Jaguar Mark IX as well as a limo bus for the bridesmaids. ALL their cars are beautiful this is a family owned business and they take care of their cars as if it were part of their family. Alex my driver was pleasant to work with he ensured i stayed hydrated and... Read More offered my dad and I water before we went inside. They also wait for you after the ceremony for champagne toast with your new husband and for photos. Loved your service!!

Ivory phantom brokedown on our way to Reception

Reviewed on 12/03/2012 Kathy m

We rented 3 cars, 2 Limos and one antique, the ivory phantom. They were all on time. The antique broke down on the way back so they had to call one of the limos to bring us back to the reception place. We did not get any refund from the antique or any apologies even though the... Read More car broke down and it was unable to bring us back to the reception. so that was a disappointment.

great car...at a cost and a half

Reviewed on 12/03/2012 Matt W

The bride was driven from the hotel to the venue (1 mile) in an antique Bentley. The car looked great, but for the one-way, one-mile ride it cost us $300. Ridiculous.

What a disappointment! Terrible service.

Reviewed on 11/14/2012 Alina M

We were very excited about using Meilan limos...they came highly recommended by a family friend. As a wedding gift, my parents rented us a limo for three hours (Meilan's minimum), knowing that we were likely only going to use it for about 2. They paid in full (including tip)... Read More before the event. Our driver arrived on time at the location where I was getting ready (but that's about the only thing he did right). When we arrived at the ceremony site, he was parked about a block from the entrance to the venue. I had to ask him to drive me up to the door and, after some hesitation, he eventually did. While I was waiting to get out of the limo to get married, he started asking me about the time frame for the ceremony because he had somewhere he had to be. I kindly reminded him that we had paid for 3 hours and that he could not leave during our ceremony. Afterall, we booked the limo to take me to the ceremony site and then go take pictures nearby with our bridal party. That's what we agreed on when my parents paid for the service. After the ceremony (which lasted about 30 minutes), he kept telling my maid of honor he had to leave. I kindly reminded him we had him for another 2 hours and that he had to wait. While the bridal party was taking pictures, he had the hood of his limo up and even drove a few feet like that! I WAS MORTIFIED and honestly a little stressed. We still had plenty of time left and yet I felt pressured to hurry up and finish taking our pictures. In fact, after receiving my wedding pictures, I realized he had the hood of his limo up in several shots. I could not believe it. When I called the company to complain, they listened and said they would follow-up with my parents but NEVER did. Stay away from this company...even if they offer you a "deal'. Pay a little more and go with someone else. It'll be worth the extra money.

Great Service & Helpful Driver

Reviewed on 11/06/2012 Viv R

I rode in a Rolls Royce & my wedding party in the Mercedes Sprinter van. They arrived on time & treated us very well.

Princess vintage car

Reviewed on 10/11/2012 Ingrid L

I arrived in the 1936 rolls royce. I felt like royalty. It was beautiful. The driver was pleasent and drove me very carefully.

not happy

Reviewed on 10/01/2012 Raquel P

Yeah they have alot of cars..but they keep turnign off everywhere...we live in miami its hot and wedding dresses are not the most insulated things on earth..then the driver was lost and he coudnt open the bottle of champane..total mess!

Great!

Reviewed on 9/21/2012 Anna Lee D

My husband and I were happy with the service. They also gave us an extra half hour free to do photo shoots at South Beach. Highly recommend!

Antique Car fit for a Princess

Reviewed on 7/26/2012 Elena B

We rented a beautiful RR Phantom for our wedding from this vendor. The car was beautiful and in great shape. The driver was friendly and helped us in many ways. The only thing I wish he would have done was turn on the air for a bit before I got in to ensure it was cool,... Read More considering our Miami weather. Other than this, everything went smoothly. The company is family owned and operated. I would recommend them.

May Wedding 2012

Reviewed on 7/01/2012 Garnet R

The service from this company was great and we would not change anything about it. The driver was extremely professional and helpful when it came time to help me in and out of the car. I definitely would recommend this to everyone.