Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

741 EDGEMORE DR, SUN PRAIRIE, WI (608) 444-5729

Reviewed on 11/10/2016 Antone L

Greg and his wife did an amazing job at our wedding. We could not be happier with how the day unfolded, his professionalism, his love for photography, and the end result of beautiful pictures from our wedding. My wife and I live in North Carolina and Greg was very... Read More accommodating with planning even though we were not in Wisconsin. His passion for photography shows in his attitude and in the pictures he takes. I would highly recommend Meir Photography for any professional photography needs.

2016-11-10T20:19:12 Response from the vendor

I saw your review today and want to thank you so much! We really appreciate you taking the time to write such a great review! We had a great time with your group and I especially had fun watching and capturing the dance shots. The... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Sara F

Greg and Denise were very helpful in giving us tips to achieve a wonderful engagement photo session! We are very pleased with our photographs, and would recommend them to other couples looking for a wonderful photography option!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Kris J

We hired Meir photography for our wedding day and engagement shoot after meeting them at the January wedding fair in Madison. We came across their stand at 5pm when the show closes. They were still there after a long day, unlike some other vendors that had already packed up.... Read More This was our first clue on how hard they work and professional they are. We had our engagement shoot around downtown Madison on a Saturday evening, we live out of town and Greg was very flexible on arranging a time that suited us. We spent a few hours around the capital area. He took many shots each time until he 'got it' on each shot. We were very happy with the photos from this and that every time he said he had got the shot, he had. Greg provided useful information and guides before the wedding day for us to fill out to help decide on what type of photos we wanted and to make sure we had all the photos with family and friends that we wanted. Having him and his assistant Amy on the day made sure we got all the shots we had asked for and photos of both of us getting ready. Having the two of them worked well to capture the same shots from different angles, or to just be in two different places at the same time. We are really happy with how our photos turned out, over 1000 for the actual day, easy to review them all online on the website Greg uploads them to, as well he provided copies on cd and flash drive presented very beautifully in cases with cover photo from our day. When choosing our wedding photographer we wanted someone that fit our style, and as always, fit into our budget. We considered other cheaper less experienced photographers, but when we thought about it, having the experience, the equipment and then how the end product looks, there was not really a question. If you have got to the bottom of this review, then reviews are as important to you as there are for us. We leaned on them heavily when deciding on vendors for our day, so, we wanted to make sure we gave as much feedback we could think of that we would appreciate.

2016-11-03T23:53:13 Response from the vendor

Wow!! Thank you so much! It really means alot to me for you to take the time to write such a wonderful review! We are so glad that you liked your images. I felt that I got some very special once in a lifetime images... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Travis R

Greg and Denise were wonderful! They had great resources created to help organize and plan our wedding. Everything ran smoothly, and they got a lot of amazing shots! We would recommend them to anyone looking for and easy, care-free, and professional wedding photography solution.

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Maria L

Greg and his wife did a fantastic job capturing my wedding day!

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Heidi M

Great to work with, made all feel very comfortable! Creative and fun shots! Loved having 2 photographers.

Reviewed on 10/07/2016 Shannon S

Our entire experience with Meir Photography was great. Greg kept everything fun and professional while capturing some of our favorite wedding photos. We liked the creativity and time placed into the sessions. Greg did all of the brainstorming and we did all of the smiling. We... Read More also used a photobooth for the day of our wedding. The print quality was excellent on the strips, our guests had fun, and we got to keep a book of photo strips. We're happy with the results and would recommend them to anyone looking for a photographer in the Madison area.

Reviewed on 9/22/2016 Stephanie D

From the very beginning we felt comfortable with Greg and the quality of his work was immediately evident. Everything went perfectly on the day of the wedding and the pictures came out better than we could have hoped. He knew what kind of pictures we wanted to take, as well as... Read More ones we didn't know that we wanted. His experience is obvious as he knew just what shots to take and when to take them. Pictures came back to us quickly and we couldn't be happier with them. They are everything we wanted!

Reviewed on 8/18/2016 Brandi S

Greg was fun, easy going, and a hard worker. He had to make tough angles and did not give up until it was perfect. I could not have asked for a more dedicated team than Greg and Denise. They were great to communicate with and very positive people. I was so excited and happy... Read More during our engagement session without feeling uncomfortable. I cannot stop looking at the gallery and am so thrilled with how the photos turned out. Greg does amazing work and I am really looking forward to working with him and Denise for the wedding!

Reviewed on 7/19/2016

Greg and Denise were a delight to work with. They captured every image I requested and more. They literally took a picture of everything. It was very hot on the day of our wedding (90+ degrees), and they were able to just keep going to get all of the outside pictures despite... Read More the heat. Greg and Amy also did our engagement pictures, and they turned out great as well. Finally, I would strongly recommend getting the photo video. The way it was put together allowed us to relive the entire day in under 10 minutes. Shawn and Sara

Wonderful Photographers

Reviewed on 1/29/2016 Emily A

I got married on 12.12.2015 and Greg and Denise were my photographers that day and they were wonderful. They coordinated so well and took all of the pictures that I asked them to take. Greg also did my engagement pictures which turned out great too. I met Greg and Denise when... Read More I was searching for a photographer and right after that meeting I knew that I wanted to book them. They were so personable and professional. I would highly suggest filling out the paperwork that they send you before your wedding day. It looks like a lot but it worked out perfectly the day of the wedding to make sure that all of the pictures I wanted taken were done and we stayed on track for time. I had a very outgoing wedding party and Greg and Denise managed to keep us all together and focused on getting the pictures completed. I would recommend them to anyone who is looking for a fun and professional photographer that does a great job.

Almost perfect

Reviewed on 12/21/2015 Candace O

I only wish Greg had more actual pics taken, especially for family/formals. For example, the only pic of my husband and I with the in-laws, my mother in law had a goofy look on her face. This was especially true with bigger family pics. Take a couple extra is all. Otherwise, an... Read More amazing experience.

Great Work!!

Reviewed on 12/02/2015 Robin K

My husband and I have been so happy with the service we received from Meir Photography! Greg, Denise, and Amy were such a fun team to work with! I wasn't so sure about some of the shots (I thought they were going to be cheesy) but even those turned out so romantic and touching.... Read More Greg responded to every email and question in a timely manner, which set my anxiety at ease. He was so helpful with setting a timeline and helping us stick to it on the wedding day.

10/25/14 Wedding

Reviewed on 10/30/2015

We found Greg Meir at a wedding show. Pictures were very important to me and this is an area we felt like we spent more money on. Even though the price was more than we wanted to pay it was average for other quality photographers and well worth the money. Greg met with us to... Read More understand our needs for our wedding day. He provided photo ideas and a lot of check lists to choose from. Spending the time to fill those idea and wish list sheets out prior to our wedding day made our day go much smoother. I didn’t have to worry if a specific pose would be taken; he had it all under control. He positioned people while his wife captured candid shots. We were very pleased with the photos taken and felt like we had plenty of good shots to choose from. There were a few photos I know that were taken that didn’t turn out, but feel that happens with anyone. I loved that Greg edited the photos and picked the best shot to save on our proofs CD. He also informed us if we wanted large photos printed to ask him for the original so the quality was good when printed. The wedding slide show put together for us really summarized our day. We were pleased with the end result and overall were very happy with Greg and his team.

Meir Photography was amazing!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015

We had the best experience with Meir Photography. They were patient, inventive, and fun with our wedding party. They allowed us to provide ideas and they used their expertise to make the photos even better! Our family and friends continue to compliment our photos. Thank you Meir... Read More Photography!

Very helpful and experienced photographers

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Erin B

We used Meir Photography this past March for our wedding. The pictures turned out great! Greg and Denise were super helpful leading up to and on our actual wedding day. Their experience helped the day run smoothly. Denise even helped me get a stain out of my dress caused by my... Read More bouquet. I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a wedding photographer!

Made our best day even better!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015

Greg was the perfect photographer. Greg and his wife were with us the entire day, from prewedding to the ceremony and even the reception! They were not only very professional but also very genuine people. You could tell they loved what they did and that this was a passion of... Read More theirs. Their prices were very reasonable and the pictures came very quickly after the wedding. Thank you for being part of our very special day!

Fun and great photographer

Reviewed on 10/27/2015

Greg and his wife were great to work with on our wedding. They got all the pictures we wanted, had fun doing it, and they did a great job with the fine details. I have been in several weddings and no one has come close to the quality of work as Meir Photography has. My wife and... Read More I would not change a thing about our wedding photography. So glad we chose Meir Photography.

Reviewed on 10/26/2015

My husband and I were so happy with Meir Photography. We got everything we wanted and more! Greg was really fun to work with and made us feel comfortable the whole time. The pictures we got looked amazing and will give us great memories to look back on for the rest of our... Read More lives! I would highly recommend Meir Photography if you want the best experience possible!

Perfect Engagement Photos!

Reviewed on 10/23/2015 Lizzy K

I cannot say enough about Greg Meir and the engagement photos he took for us this past weekend!!! He perfectly captured our personalities and love. Greg also expertly used the lighting and colors to create simply outstanding shots. The whole shoot was comfortable and fun!... Read More Greg and his wife Denise are amazing people, and I am 110% ecstatic with the photos they took!!! The hardest part will be choosing just one photo for our save-the-date :). (Another bonus, Greg finished editing our photos in less than a week, so we didn't have a wait at all!) Thank you Greg!!!!!

Amazing Pictures!!

Reviewed on 10/20/2015 Marissa S

Greg and Denise were absolutely amazing to work with! The pictures turned out better then I could have even imagined.I highly recommend Meir Photo for any bride looking for a photographer!

Nicest, Most Thorough and Reliable Vendor I had on my Wedding Day

Reviewed on 8/13/2015 Jerica H

Greg and his wife greatly exceeded our expectations on our wedding day. They are both extremely nice people, and very focused on getting not only a lot of great shots, but "the shot". He remained focused the entire time we had him booked for, always looking and thinking of... Read More potential spots or photo ideas. He is very accommodating, and will give you the opportunity to fill out sheets beforehand that make it easy to determine and let him know what you do want and what you do want. He's patient with family when they won't listen to calls for pictures, and he even helped me plan out the timeline of my wedding day. On top of all that, he is very reasonably priced. For the price of what some photographers charged (when I looked in my area) for just themselves for 8 hours of taking photos, Greg will do a package where he brings another photographer along to help get shots during the day,she will run a photo booth at night while he finishes up taking pictures at the reception. The quality of the pictures he has are top notch. We had a hard time narrowing down the nearly 2,000 they took to even 200. We love so many of them!

Greg is great!

Reviewed on 7/12/2015

We booked Meir Photography for our upcoming wedding. Our engagement photos were part of the package, and they turned out awesome! The shoot was very fun. Greg and Denise are creative and accommodating. I can't wait to see what he does for our wedding!

Awesome Photographer

Reviewed on 6/06/2015

I found Meir Photography professional & easy to work with. The communication of our wants was easy and then written down and agreed upon up front. They have a good feel for what works & what does not plus did their job while not being intrusive, which is great! Summary -... Read More 1) actively listened to what we wanted. 2) wrote it down to be sure all components were there 3) creative on the scene 4) on time 5) delivered final product in a very reasonable timeframe 6) they were enjoyable personalities to work with Win-win-win!

Beautiful Images, Professional Staff

Reviewed on 1/25/2015 Maureen R

My husband and I were married in Janesville, Wisconsin at the Rotary Botanical Gardens on September 26th. We planned the wedding from nearly 3000 miles away. Greg Meir made the whole process seamless. His contract was easy to understand and his variety of packages made it... Read More possible to find one that was just right for us. I had spoken with several other photographers before deciding on Meir, but there was simply no comparison. We met Greg and his lovely wife for the first time on the day of our wedding. They were fantastic - they blended right into our event and made everyone feel comfortable. However, the best part was when we received the proofs. Greg delivered on time and we have received so many compliments on the pictures. Greg even made sure that we took the pictures at the right time to catch an amazing sunset. I would recommend Meir photography for any bride that wants a hassle-free, professional, and top quality service.