25% off Remaining 2018 Wedding Dates!

Melhorn Manor is a newly renovated historic property located in Mount Joy, Pennsylvania. Modern elegance and amenities have been added to both barns, while carefully retaining the historic value and originality of the 250 year old buildings and architecture. The property includes an exquisite, longstanding stone house dating back to 1800, two rustic mid 1800's barns, a bridal suite with all the modern amenities, a "man cave" style groom's room equipped with two 68" TVs, a pool table, Foosball table, and a parking lot with more than 150 paved and lined parking spaces. Our main barn can accommodate large group events for up to 300 guests and it is equipped with heat and air conditioning for year-round event scheduling. Call or email to schedule a visit of this remarkable property today!

• Outdoor - Covered

Farm + Ranch, Barn, Historic Venue

977 West Main Street, Mount Joy, PA (717) 928-6126

Reviewed on 10/28/2017 sheri b

Melhorn Manor is a beautifully restored property. They have meticulously renovated this property while maintaining the integrity of the barn and outbuildings. Parking is plentiful and the location makes it an easy find for out of town family and friends. Jess and Allory are... Read More fantastic to work with. They want every occasion to be perfect. They are two of the hardest working couples I know. They are the best. Look no further than Melhorn Manor...

Reviewed on 10/28/2017 Ashley W

Melhorn Manor is a perfect venue for weddings and other special occasions! It is absolutely beautiful and even has a groom's room complete with a tv and pool table! The owners Jess & Allory are extremely nice and accommodating. I would recommend this venue to everyone I know!... Read More Absolutely fantastic!!

Reviewed on 10/28/2017 Glen H

Attended a wedding here. Loved the bar and the buffet. Awesome place.

Reviewed on 1/02/2018

Melhorn Manor is the most beautiful venue that we could find that had everything we were looking for. The staff was super friendly, and was really on the ball. They really made the big day easy. Recommend to any and all of my friends and family that are getting married.

Reviewed on 12/22/2017 Tessah G

My fiancé and I are so excited to work with Jessica and Allory for our wedding next November! They have been more than accommodating for us already, which has been a God send since we live in N.C. and are doing our planning from afar with the help of my mom. Jessica is a dream... Read More maker and goes above and beyond to make Melhorn Manor every brides little bit of paradise. She has made the beginning stages of my wedding planning so much more enjoyable! This is definitely the perfect place to make your perfect day a reality!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 alexis d

Gorgeous venue, they've thought of everything to make planning your special day so easy!

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Daylene C

What a beautifully renovated venue. Jess and Allory did a fantastic job breathing life back into the entire property. From the layout of each space to the bar in the front of the barn- it's just perfect for any occasion.

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Chris L

Amazing venue and owners. Beautiful place for a wedding!!

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Chris J

I wish i could give the Melhorn Manor 10 stars. I just recently performed a wedding there and was blown out the water by the professionalism displayed by the owners and staff. The venue looks amazing .. not only does it have ample parking for guests but plenty of space... Read More inside and out for any event. I would recommend The Melhorn Manor to anyone looking for a wedding venue that fits all their needs.

Reviewed on 10/28/2017 Mary H

FANTASTIC wedding venue. I attended a gorgeous wedding at Melhorn Manor! You won't be disappointed. Allory and Jessica are so easy to talk to. They care about your happiness.

Reviewed on 10/28/2017 Sam B

Recently attended a wedding here. Everything went very well. The was plenty of room for all of the guests, as well as lots of parking. The inside of the venue was really nice.

Reviewed on 10/28/2017 Sabrina P

Beautiful venue!! Clean, amazing on the inside and out. The owners and staff were so kind and attentive. Really made it easy to have a great time! The wedding was so fun!

Reviewed on 10/28/2017 Tierney L

BEAUTIFUL venue. The owners are fantastic and so easy to work with. The wedding I attended here was hands down the best wedding I have ever been to! Be sure to check this new business out!!!

Reviewed on 10/28/2017

I just attended a wedding at Melhorn Manor and everything was perfect. The pond and water fountain at the venue create beautiful pictures. I highly recommend this venue for any special occasion.

Reviewed on 10/28/2017

Very great venue. Genuine owners, and an overall amazing experience.

Reviewed on 7/28/2017 Jacob B

Allory and Jess have been super helpful right from the first time we contacted them for information about the venue. They are putting in a lot of work to renovate an already beautiful barn with an eye for convenient event use without sacrificing the historic integrity of the... Read More space. They have gone above and beyond our expectations in meeting our needs and working with us to make our day special!

Allory and Jessica Melhorn

We are a husband and wife team who were the first to get married in Melhorn Manor in the Fall of 2017. Allory is a hard-working diesel technician who comes from a family with deep roots in Mount Joy. Dating back to the 1920's, the Melhorn family has been in the agricultural industry. Allory and Jessica are fourth generation owners of the property. Jessica recently retired from the teaching profession in order to pursue a career in the wedding industry. We look forward to meeting you and getting to know you!