Melissa Robotti Photography

Destination Weddings

55 West Street, Walpole, MA
available for travel throughout New England and beyond

Reviewed on 8/05/2016 Tara H

I cannot say enough about Melissa. She is such a sweetheart and is so fun to be around, I instantly knew from meeting her I needed to have her as my photographer. Not only are her photos absolutely beautiful, she takes ALL the stress away from wedding photos and makes you feel... Read More so comfortable. We did our engagement photos with her as well and had our dog in some of them and she totally went with it and we ended up using one of those for our save the date. I simply cannot say enough good things about her and the quality of her work. Thank you for everything Melissa!

Reviewed on 2/10/2016

I have to say that Melissa was the vendor that I enjoyed working with the most. She is an exceptionally talented photographer, but her pose and professionalism is exactly what we needed for our wedding day. My husband and I were married in June at Belle Mer in Newport, RI and... Read More now that we’ve been married for over 6 months, I have to say her work is well worth the investment and I would have been thoroughly disappointed if I had opted to go with a different photographer. From our initial meetings, to the day of, to the days after- she was absolutely the perfect fit for us. The quality and level of her work speaks for itself but she has such a calming aura about her on such a hectic day, but also knows how to politely provide stern direction to the members of a larger wedding party to have them cooperate and you capture all the moments you want! Not to mention, she knows Newport like the back of her hand and when the optimal wedding photos should be taken. The entire wedding planning process can be an overwhelming and expensive experience—many people have to decide on priorities and compromises, as did I. But, if you’re thinking of choosing Melissa as your photographer, you’re making the right choice! I could not be happier with our photos. She will certainly be who we call for newborn and family photos in the future!

Best Photographer in New England

Reviewed on 6/25/2015 Erica L

Melissa Robotti is an amazingly talented photographer in the New England area. If you are lucky enough to have her for your big day, you're in for a total treat. She goes above and beyond what is required of her to make sure she gets the absolute perfect shots for your special... Read More day. We were referred to her by a coworker and fell in love with her the moment we met her. She makes you feel relaxed during the whole process and as a result your pictures are real moments instead of forced, fake poses! Her photo journalism background allows her to dive deeper with her photography, capturing some of the best moments on camera! She tells a story with her photos and her work speaks for itself. I highly recommend her for engagement, wedding or even children photos! She is a 10/10!

Gorgeous Photos and Great Service

Reviewed on 8/14/2014 Rebecca D

My wedding photos are breathtakingly gorgeous thanks to Melissa and her assistant. We had a beautiful sunny day with barely a cloud in the sky - perfect for a wedding, but makes photographs more difficult. Melissa more than rose to the challenge. She knew just the right... Read More locations to use so that our pictures came out perfectly. She did a great job capturing the little moments that you don't necessarily notice during your whirlwind wedding day. She also got excellent photos of the big moments - stomping on the glass, first dance, cake cutting - and really captured all the joy and excitement in those moments. I have had a number of people comment on how gorgeous the pictures are and how well they captured our wedding day. I will also say that Melissa is wonderful to work with - funny, easygoing, but makes sure she gets the photos. I cannot recommend her enough!

A Dream to Work With!

Reviewed on 7/29/2014 Stacey C

From the moment we met Melissa, I knew she was going to be a dream to work with. At our initial consult, we chatted for well over an hour and even my husband said it was his most fun wedding appointment. Flash forward a few months later and we got to experience her work first... Read More hand. She shot our engagement photos on the beach and made the entire experience really fun and relaxing! Her charm is so appreciated and she is funny and knows exactly what to say in the moment to get the perfect picture. She was even better on our wedding day. What a pro- she kept everyone on time, captured all of the shots we were hoping for, and even handled a few things for me to keep me from stressing out. Oh, and did I mention her pictures are absolutely stunning? I can't say enough great things about her!

May 28th Wedding

Reviewed on 6/14/2011 Nicole H

Melissa was one of the first vendors we selected for our wedding. We love her photography. She was a dream to work with, easy to talk to, understood our vision and flexible. At one point as we were driving to the wedding we saw Melissa at a red light shooting away as we were... Read More stuck in traffic. She also had a team of great people working with her. Her 2nd a 3rd shooter had us covered. I felt like they got a ton of pictures but were never intrusive. I have only seen a few completed shots and can't wait for the rest!

Polite and Professional

Reviewed on 11/24/2010 Jillian S

As soon as I met Melissa I knew I wanted her to shoot our wedding. She is so comfortable to be around and is fun and friendly, but also blends into the wedding celebration so photos are unexpected and natural. We had a blast working with Melissa and her second photographer,... Read More Katie. Melissa offers flexible packages and sells to what you need, not necessarily the most expensive right off the bat. I like her style and the quality of her photos. I haven't seen all of my proofs yet, but love what I have seen. I just hope there is enough variety and enough great shots that I don't feel like anything is missing!

Love her!

Reviewed on 10/04/2010 Meghan S

Melissa was such a gem to work with! She's so nice and makes you feel so comfortable. She listened to everything we asked. Her talent is unbelievable. Her pictures are gorgeous! We enjoyed working with her so much. Great value!

Review for Melissa Robotti Photography

Reviewed on 6/15/2009 INGRID T

photo ideas creativity felt like a friend my favorite vendor had pics on her blog in 3 days tons of candids. amazing photos