Melissa Robotti Photography

$5,000 and Over

55 West Street, Walpole, MA

Gorgeous Photos and Great Service

Reviewed on 8/14/2014 Rebecca D

My wedding photos are breathtakingly gorgeous thanks to Melissa and her assistant. We had a beautiful sunny day with barely a cloud in the sky - perfect for a wedding, but makes photographs more difficult. Melissa more than rose to the challenge. She knew just the right locations to use so that our pictures came out perfectly. She did a great job capturing the little moments that you don't necessarily notice during your whirlwind wedding day. She also got excellent photos of the big moments - stomping on the glass, first dance, cake cutting - and really captured all the joy and excitement in those moments. I have had a number of people comment on how gorgeous the pictures are and how well they captured our wedding day. I will also say that Melissa is wonderful to work with - funny, easygoing, but makes sure she gets the photos. I cannot recommend her enough!

A Dream to Work With!

Reviewed on 7/29/2014 Stacey C

From the moment we met Melissa, I knew she was going to be a dream to work with. At our initial consult, we chatted for well over an hour and even my husband said it was his most fun wedding appointment. Flash forward a few months later and we got to experience her work first hand. She shot our engagement photos on the beach and made the entire experience really fun and relaxing! Her charm is so appreciated and she is funny and knows exactly what to say in the moment to get the perfect picture. She was even better on our wedding day. What a pro- she kept everyone on time, captured all of the shots we were hoping for, and even handled a few things for me to keep me from stressing out. Oh, and did I mention her pictures are absolutely stunning? I can't say enough great things about her!

May 28th Wedding

Reviewed on 6/14/2011 Nicole H

Melissa was one of the first vendors we selected for our wedding. We love her photography. She was a dream to work with, easy to talk to, understood our vision and flexible. At one point as we were driving to the wedding we saw Melissa at a red light shooting away as we were stuck in traffic. She also had a team of great people working with her. Her 2nd a 3rd shooter had us covered. I felt like they got a ton of pictures but were never intrusive. I have only seen a few completed shots and can't wait for the rest!

Polite and Professional

Reviewed on 11/24/2010 Jillian S

As soon as I met Melissa I knew I wanted her to shoot our wedding. She is so comfortable to be around and is fun and friendly, but also blends into the wedding celebration so photos are unexpected and natural. We had a blast working with Melissa and her second photographer, Katie. Melissa offers flexible packages and sells to what you need, not necessarily the most expensive right off the bat. I like her style and the quality of her photos. I haven't seen all of my proofs yet, but love what I have seen. I just hope there is enough variety and enough great shots that I don't feel like anything is missing!

Love her!

Reviewed on 10/04/2010 Meghan S

Melissa was such a gem to work with! She's so nice and makes you feel so comfortable. She listened to everything we asked. Her talent is unbelievable. Her pictures are gorgeous! We enjoyed working with her so much. Great value!

Review for Melissa Robotti Photography

Reviewed on 6/15/2009 INGRID T

photo ideas creativity felt like a friend my favorite vendor had pics on her blog in 3 days tons of candids. amazing photos

TO Melissa Robotti Photography