Rings, Wedding Jewelry

PO Box 16076, Wilmington, NC (910) 620-6930

Reviewed on 7/04/2017 Mary Catherine L

I cannot say enough about how much I absolutely LOVE my engagement ring! My soon to be husband custom designed it with Melissa and it came out more beautiful than I could have imagined. Rose gold band with an oval solitare in a white gold setting. I could not love it any more... Read More than I do and get compliments on it every single day. When I went it to discuss wedding ring options with Melissa she was so kind and accommodating. She made great suggestions for what would pair perfectly with my ring as well as be a good match for my husbands band. Could not be more pleased and would absolutely recommend Melissa if you are getting married or just looking for a special jewelry piece. :)

Reviewed on 10/14/2016 Amanda R

Melissa Tyson designs is incredible... I have several pieces and they hold such beautiful meaning. The personal touches to every piece set her designs apart from other jewelers and custom artists. It is extraordinary to find someone who is as passionate about your jewelry as you... Read More are and someone who is willing to listen to your requests and build something beautiful from nothing.

Reviewed on 10/14/2016 Maddie B

I had been dreaming about Melissa's designs for a couple of years. A surprise engagement on a mission trip in Belize was topped off with my dream ring from Melissa Tyson Deisgns! I guess my fiancé had been paying attention after all. I cannot say enough great things about... Read More Melissa, her craftsmanship, and her kindness. It is truly one of a kind with the beautifully hammered gold band. It is the perfect ring, and the fact its made in NC makes it that much sweeter. Thank you so so much Melissa!