Melodic Motive Music Studio

(1)

Fort Collins, CO

Wedding Violinist

Music is what sets the mood. Contact me and I will set the perfect mood for your special day. You have the option of a solo violin, string duo, trio, or piano and violin duet. You can expect us to be affordable, friendly, and reliable. Call today for special offer and to save your day!

833 Elm St.,, Fort Collins, CO

Wonderful Musician!

4/22/2012 Jenn B

Jacob was very professional & his ability to play the violin was astonishing. We wanted "Beatles" themed songs for our wedding, & he was able to actually learn these songs prior to our wedding, with very short notice. The result was beautiful! He was very laid back & did what he could to help. He went above & beyond! I think that he even acted as a wedding coordinator a few times, knowing that ours was not exactly on top of things... Having him as our musician relieved some stress from the whole planning process, because we knew that we could rely on him. He was very genuine and we could tell that he really wanted our day to be beautiful as well. Wonderful talent & a very thoughtful person. I would recommend him for any wedding.

Send Email